Guys I'm a jeinyus!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

manocanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 manocanada
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

Do you think that people are getting more intelligent, more educated, or neither?

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
With the ridiculously low level of common sense nowadays and the price of education... I'd say neither.
Oleg_Huzwog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Oleg_Huzwog
Member since 2007 • 21885 Posts

Intelligence is largely hereditary.  Intelligent people are more likely to use birth control in modern society.  As a whole, the species must therefore be growing less intelligent.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

this thread made it drop

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

lol, no

Hiddai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#6 Hiddai
Member since 2004 • 6117 Posts

this thread made it drop

wis3boi
I seriously thought it's a SPAM\Troll
Jehuty08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jehuty08
Member since 2007 • 1950 Posts

Percentage wise, I think we have more or less the same number of fools in the world. Back before the major proliferation of the internet, you would only hear about the idiots that traveled in the same circles as you and the unfortunate few that were featured on TV, we would assume that the rest of the world were well adjusted human beings. Its because of said internet, the idiots now all have a medium to broadcast their stupidity.

Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jimn_tonic
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

let's take a look at some popular role modles

o god kill me now

no wait kill me yesterday

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

neither

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
Unless everyone is getting better at math, I doubt we are getting smarter
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Nah, people are getting dumber!
Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#12 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

How many other SNIPER's are out there?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lostrib

let's take a look at some popular role modles

Jimn_tonic

I still don't understand why people look/looked up to zyzz

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
Unless everyone is getting better at math, I doubt we are getting smarterplaymynutz
Math isnt the determinator of intelligence
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jimn_tonic

lostrib

me neither.

the man forced himself into and early prime that caused him to die before his genuine one.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
neither.
The_Lipscomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Lipscomb
Member since 2013 • 2603 Posts

It feels like the intelligence and stupidity of the world are both going up at equal speeds.. So we have a mixture of stupid and dumb people.. Which creates all these non stop dumb arguments on OT.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

Jimn_tonic

me neither.

the man forced himself into and early prime that caused him to die before his genuine one.

If the story was just that he quit playing WoW and became physically fit and a model, I could see how that could be motivating.  But it seems he was a pretty big douche, and there appears to be strong evidence he used steroids

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#20 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
With the ridiculously low level of common sense nowadays and the price of education... I'd say neither.XilePrincess
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts

[QUOTE="Jimn_tonic"]

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

lostrib

me neither.

If the story was just that he quit playing WoW and became physically fit and a model, I could see how that could be motivating.  But it seems he was a pretty big douche, and there appears to be strong evidence he used steroids

no zyzz was a nerd and girls used to shit on him so he used it as motivated and got buff. he then helped other people around him going through the same thing and trolled the kind of girls that used to shit on him for the pleasure of his nerd following. his death came about from an undiscovered heart condition but even if he did take steroids, they are pretty safe these days. it might have made his heart condition worse but he didnt know about it, whats he going to do. its not like he was an athlete or anything either, so i dont see why anyone would have a problem with him doing something that doesnt hurt anyone.
kickingcarpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kickingcarpet
Member since 2011 • 570 Posts

The problem is the person/people calling others stupid, who made you the judger of all intelligence? The tests are flawed and only based upon social conformity and there own twisted thoughts of what is normal

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="Jimn_tonic"]

me neither.

cheese_game619

no zyzz was a nerd and girls used to shit on him so he used it as motivated and got buff. he then helped other people around him going through the same thing and trolled the kind of girls that used to shit on him for the pleasure of his nerd following. his death came about from an undiscovered heart condition but even if he did take steroids, they are pretty safe these days. it might have made his heart condition worse but he didnt know about it, whats he going to do. its not like he was an athlete or anything either, so i dont see why anyone would have a problem with him doing something that doesnt hurt anyone.

Because its not motivational if he lied about how he got that physique

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

Intelligence is largely hereditary.  Intelligent people are more likely to use birth control in modern society.  As a whole, the species must therefore be growing less intelligent.

Oleg_Huzwog
But condoms suck bro...
Blueresident87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 8

#25 Blueresident87
Member since 2007 • 5904 Posts

[QUOTE="Oleg_Huzwog"]

MgamerBD

But condoms suck bro...

No doubt

Avatar image for AbstractRadical
AbstractRadical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AbstractRadical
Member since 2013 • 632 Posts
People are becoming dumber.
Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jimn_tonic

no zyzz was a nerd and girls used to shit on him so he used it as motivated and got buff. he then helped other people around him going through the same thing and trolled the kind of girls that used to shit on him for the pleasure of his nerd following. his death came about from an undiscovered heart condition but even if he did take steroids, they are pretty safe these days. it might have made his heart condition worse but he didnt know about it, whats he going to do. its not like he was an athlete or anything either, so i dont see why anyone would have a problem with him doing something that doesnt hurt anyone.cheese_game619

in a nutshell: his insecurity from girls making fun of him from doing something he enjoyed, forced him into abandon being a nerd (a part of his identity), and became obsessed with self-induldging asthetics so he could have some petty victory over a few bitches who made fun of him.

is that about right?

and now the man is dead. the last years of his existance was a pure vanity trip, caused by a bruised ego. i wonder what those girls think of him now?

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 cheese_game619
Because its not motivational if he lied about how he got that physiquelostrib
but it was motivational for lots of people, so you're wrong even if he did take steroids, he still had to put the work in
in a nutshell: his insecurity from girls making fun of him from doing something he enjoyed, forced him into abandon being a nerd (a part of his identity), and became obsessed with self-induldging asthetics so he could have some petty victory over a few bitches who made fun of him.

is that about right?

and now the man is dead. the last years of his existance was a pure vanity trip, caused by a bruised ego. i wonder what those girls think of him now?

Jimn_tonic
no. his insecurity was from being a twig. he didnt abandon anything. he was still on chan and he was nice to everyone. you seem like like one of these people thats like 'oh he has muscles and tattoos so he must be a douchebag' maybe its your own insecurities you should be worrying about
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]Because its not motivational if he lied about how he got that physiquecheese_game619
but it was motivational for lots of people, so you're wrong even if he did take steroids, he still had to put the work in

is that about right?

Jimn_tonic

no. his insecurity was from being a twig. he didnt abandon anything. he was still on chan and he was nice to everyone. you seem like like one of these people thats like 'oh he has muscles and tattoos so he must be a douchebag' maybe its your own insecurities you should be worrying about

I guess it was motivational for stupid people

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cheese_game619
what is stupid about getting into shape? i still havent seen any proof of steroids, you seem pretty ignorant on the matter regardless
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lostrib

what is stupid about getting into shape? i still havent seen any proof of steroids, you seem pretty ignorant on the matter regardlesscheese_game619

It's stupid people found this moron motivational

"But a spokesman for Sydney Hotshots, which employed him as a stripper, told the Herald Zyzz was a lovely guy, 'aside from the steroids'."

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cheese_game619
your source is the manager of a strip club making a comment that could have easily been in jest, and you are calling other people stupid he isnt a moron either, his parents are doctors, he is a pretty well spoken guy i still waiting for what is stupid about being motivated by a guy that worked hard for years to attain a pretty much perfect physique
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lostrib

your source is the manager of a strip club making a comment that could have easily been in jest, and you are calling other people stupid he isnt a moron either, his parents are doctors, he is a pretty well spoken guy i still waiting for what is stupid about being motivated by a guy that worked hard for years to attain a pretty much perfect physique cheese_game619

The manager, who hired him.  Plus, his brother was found in possession of steroids.  I never said it was proven. But there is evidence to suggest it.

Having parents who are doctors, doesn't make you smart. And apparently not smart enough to check out his heart problem even though his family has a history of heart problems and he was experiencing high blood pressure and shortness of breath.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cheese_game619
so now his parents arent smart either? you're on quite the little ego trip arent you buddy keep glossing over the parts you dont have answers for too
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 lostrib

so now his parents arent smart either? you're on quite the little ego trip arent you buddy keep glossing over the parts you dont have answers for toocheese_game619

No, i said his parents being doctors does not make him smart.

still not seeing why he should be a motivation

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 cheese_game619
and i said he was well spoken he motivated people by taking his appearance from skinny and nerdy, a place where i am sure many people on the boards he frequented look like to what many would describe as a perfect physique, he studied training and nutrition and then helped people around him by passing that information on