Good looking face vs Good looking body?

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HaloReachGOTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 HaloReachGOTY
Member since 2010 • 786 Posts

which do you think is more importiant? girls, would you rather have a guy with a nice face rather then body?

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts
Face. An amazing body means nothing without a nice face.
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
Face. An amazing body means nothing without a nice face.chrisrooR
A billion times this.
Enid_Green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Enid_Green
Member since 2010 • 1261 Posts

A face, but if you're particularly overweight, losing some facial fat can improve your looks.

On the other hand I know someone that thinks he's God's gift to women because he's built like Guile, but he has a complete baby-face (he literally looks like the Gerber baby).

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]Face. An amazing body means nothing without a nice face.super_mario_128
A billion times this.

yes, par a few extreme cases
HaloReachGOTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 HaloReachGOTY

tbh...i would rather have a girl with a nice body. i would just hit it from behind. no need to look at the face...:P

lowkey254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#7 lowkey254
Member since 2004 • 6031 Posts

Good question. I've dated both pretty face girls but very skinny, and a girl with a banging body but not so cute face. In the end, I will chose the face.

HaloReachGOTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HaloReachGOTY

Good question. I've dated both pretty face girls but very skinny, and a girl with a banging body but not so cute face. In the end, I will chose the face.

lowkey254

see thats my problem. skinny flat girls but cute face doesnt cut it for me for some reason....i need curves.

Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

Face obviously. Exercise/diet can help make a body look good. There's nothing outside of plastic surgery that you can do for a face.

Mega-Mustaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mega-Mustaine
Member since 2010 • 2130 Posts

Face. I don't mind if he isn't muscular or doesn't have a masculine body, but if he's overweight, I'll wait till he loses a couple of pounds. I'm terrible that way.

mrmusicman247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mrmusicman247
Member since 2008 • 17601 Posts
Face most definitely.
MissLibrarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 MissLibrarian
Member since 2008 • 9589 Posts

Face. The sad reality is mundane life would mean I'd spend considerably less time looking at their body.

Ideally they'd have both though.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
I will choose face only b/c you can work on the body (get in shape). But TBH I don't/won't settle. Why would I be with someone I don't find attractive...there has to be the lust factor
Xbot_720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Xbot_720
Member since 2008 • 834 Posts

Face. An amazing body means nothing without a nice face.chrisrooR

I disagree. You **** a body, not a face (well, most of the time... lol). There's an old joke that doggy style was invented for girls with busted faces.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I don't find either "important". I'm not dating somebody's abs or facial structure. But having a nice face is luck, having a "good" body (take from that what you will, it can mean anything from hard abs to not being morbidly obese) usually takes work to some extent.
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
The face is more important but it doesn't have to be super "good-looking".
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Overlord93

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]Face. An amazing body means nothing without a nice face.Xbot_720

I disagree. You **** a body, not a face (well, most of the time... lol). There's an old joke that doggy style was invented for girls with busted faces.

Sex will make up less than 1% of the time you are with her. Regardless of how much you do it. So is it really worth the other 99% of staring into the eyes of a horse?
HaloReachGOTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HaloReachGOTY

[QUOTE="Xbot_720"]

[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]Face. An amazing body means nothing without a nice face.Overlord93

Sex will make up less than 1% of the time you are with her. Regardless of how much you do it. So is it really worth the other 99% of staring into the eyes of a horse?

what if its a girl that you just want to ****? no dating no nothing. just a one time thing. would u still go for the pretty face?

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
[QUOTE="chrisrooR"]Face. An amazing body means nothing without a nice face.super_mario_128
A billion times this.

x 2 also..u can do something about the body...u cant do something (natural) with the face..
Konekomaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Konekomaru
Member since 2011 • 343 Posts

That's really tough. A pretty face is important, but I don't think I could be with a girl that was ridiculously overweight. I don't need massive boobs or a stellar body, just a healthy one.

I'll say both. Neither one has to be perfect, but they're both useless without the other.

kussese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#21 kussese
Member since 2008 • 1555 Posts

That depends. Can we use paper bags?

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Overlord93

[QUOTE="Overlord93"][QUOTE="Xbot_720"]

HaloReachGOTY

what if its a girl that you just want to ****? no dating no nothing. just a one time thing. would u still go for the pretty face?

Although I would have no interest in said relationship, if it was simply for sex then I would be split. Too hard to choose :x But as others have said body can be improved.
Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts
Face for attraction Body for social (like playing sports with you friends)
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Easily face. That said, I don't settle for someone I am not attracted to. I am not expecting absolute perfection, but you need to have the spark. Overweight is the biggest turnoff I think.

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
bodies come and go....ugly is forever...that being said..a good body and a couple of beers can make you forget about the face.....for a night....
siberian142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#26 siberian142
Member since 2007 • 7774 Posts
Bodies can be changed with a diet or exercise. So the face would be more important to me, although ideally, I would want a balance between the two.
kittensRjerks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kittensRjerks
Member since 2010 • 3802 Posts

face

Symphonycometh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#28 Symphonycometh
Member since 2006 • 9592 Posts
The body, 400%. I couldn't give two flips about the face if it's too busy being bloated from fat. Seriously, body weight is usually a controlled variable, but a face, not so much. Why would I out-value her weight/shape over her face? I'd be surprised about the poll results, if not for the fact I'm surrounded by typical game forum peeps. ' -'
Solid_Snake325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#29 Solid_Snake325
Member since 2006 • 6091 Posts
Face. Body means absolutely nothing without a pretty face.
Xbot_720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Xbot_720
Member since 2008 • 834 Posts

I've seen plenty of fat chicks with gorgeous angelic faces, smooth skin, and silky hair, yet I have no desire to speak to them, much less hook up with them. Yes, they can get in shape through A LOT of hard work (which is unlikely considering they are fat in the first place), however there are issues such as extra body skin from losing weight, etc. Plus if a girl is naturally overweight when she has a kid she will blow up even more.

Everyone wants somebody with a balance between the body and face, but if I had to choose between the two, I would go with the body. Plastic surgery to the face is almost unnoticeable nowadays compared to a body that has had liposuction.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Both are equally important. It's about the entire package.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#32 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
definitely face. Body is just a bonus.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Face. Anyone with a little effort can have an amazing body.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BluRayHiDef

foxhound_fox

So, a good looking face which someone has not worked for, but were just born with, should be rewarded and a good looking body which someone has worked for should be disregarded?

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rawsavon
[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

So, a good looking face which someone has not worked for, but were just born with, should be rewarded and a good looking body which someone has worked for should be disregarded?

That's not what he said at all :? ...you can get the body, you can't get the face
dave123321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dave123321
Member since 2003 • 35553 Posts
I guess face .Body can change to some extent. Though would most likley not pursue someone who I am not attracted to , which means they have to have both.Based on my personal subjective attractions.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 foxhound_fox

BluRayHiDef

lolwut?

Where did I ever talk about "reward" and "disregard?" I said that people have to be born with an attractive face, and can't put some effort into changing it. Most people only have to put in a little work to have a rocking body (some have to put in a lot, but all of it doesn't require extensive surgery). Everyone is born with the potential to have an attractive body.

Avatar image for YellowOneKinobi
YellowOneKinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 YellowOneKinobi
Member since 2011 • 4128 Posts

I'm reminded of that saying...... "You can lose the weight, but you can't lose the ugly."

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]So, a good looking face which someone has not worked for, but were just born with, should be rewarded and a good looking body which someone has worked for should be disregarded?

foxhound_fox

lolwut?

Where did I ever talk about "reward" and "disregard?" I said that people have to be born with an attractive face, and can't put some effort into changing it. Most people only have to put in a little work to have a rocking body (some have to put in a lot, but all of it doesn't require extensive surgery). Everyone is born with the potential to have an attractive body.

Based on your answer, I assumed that you personally prefer women with pretty faces over women with not-so-pretty faces but nice bodies.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 foxhound_fox

Based on your answer, I assumed that you personally prefer women with pretty faces over women with not-so-pretty faces but nice bodies.BluRayHiDef

Aaaand... where did the whole "reward/disregard" thing come from? My comments were about the idea that changing one's face is a lot harder than changing one's body, so having an attractive face is probably more ideal than an attractive body. And my personal preferences really weren't involved at all (if you want to know what body-type I am attracted to, then I can easily tell you).

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]Based on your answer, I assumed that you personally prefer women with pretty faces over women with not-so-pretty faces but nice bodies.foxhound_fox

Aaaand... where did the whole "reward/disregard" thing come from? My comments were about the idea that changing one's face is a lot harder than changing one's body, so having an attractive face is probably more ideal than an attractive body. And my personal preferences really weren't involved at all (if you want to know what body-type I am attracted to, then I can easily tell you).

Reward refers to your attraction, as in "you reward a girl for her good looks". In your case, you reward a girl for having a pretty face, but disregard another for not having a good face, even though she has a good body. I was speaking figuratively. Now, when I say disregard, I mean that you disregard her romantically.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 rawsavon

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]Based on your answer, I assumed that you personally prefer women with pretty faces over women with not-so-pretty faces but nice bodies.BluRayHiDef

Reward refers to your attraction, as in "you reward a girl for her good looks". In your case, you reward a girl for having a pretty face, but disregard another for not having a good face, even though she has a good body. I was speaking figuratively. Now, when I say disregard, I mean that you disregard her romantically.

Being attracted to someone = rewarding them?
If so, I am a very giving person

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 foxhound_fox
Reward refers to your attraction, as in "you reward a girl for her good looks". In your case, you reward a girl for having a pretty face, but disregard another for not having a good face, even though she has a good body. I was speaking figuratively. Now, when I say disregard, I mean that you disregard her romantically.BluRayHiDef
I am really confused here. What does this have to do with anything? I never defined what exactly "attractive" means (i.e. stating a specific example), since that varies from person to person. I merely stated that it would probably be more common that people prefer an attractive face because it is much harder to change than the body. I disregard other women romantically because I already have a girlfriend... and have yet to find anyone as attractive (to me, either physically or emotionally) as my girlfriend.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]Reward refers to your attraction, as in "you reward a girl for her good looks". In your case, you reward a girl for having a pretty face, but disregard another for not having a good face, even though she has a good body. I was speaking figuratively. Now, when I say disregard, I mean that you disregard her romantically.foxhound_fox
I am really confused here. What does this have to do with anything? I never defined what exactly "attractive" means (i.e. stating a specific example), since that varies from person to person. I merely stated that it would probably be more common that people prefer an attractive face because it is much harder to change than the body. I disregard other women romantically because I already have a girlfriend... and have yet to find anyone as attractive (to me, either physically or emotionally) as my girlfriend.

Never mind it. It's just a misunderstanding. I'm dropping this.

curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#45 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts
Face. For the simple reason that during the relationship that will be the single most seen part of her.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

What if you don't have both, face and body?

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

Well i'd prefer nice face and average to good looking body.

Because i know girls that are built like a 600 pound Fridge and spend thousands of dollars on making their hair and face look good but i still wouldn hit it.

Aspen706

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#48 Aspen706
Member since 2010 • 4560 Posts
Face is more important, i'm about 99 percent sure about that.
Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts
The face is more important but it doesn't have to be super "good-looking".the_ChEeSe_mAn2
This. I'd prefer someone that's not totally bent out of shape, but they don't have to be in tip-top condition either. I'm not perfect in either regard, so I'm not going to expect that from someone else.
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
FACE!!!! A nice body isn't hard to find, but a beautiful face is rare in my opinion.