Girls how much more attractive does a six pack make a man?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
Girls how much more attractive does a six pack and a tight body make a man to you?
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
not a lot. Not a fan of bulky muscles... and whats the point of a hot body if they have an ugly face?
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts

Hmmm... tough decision...

Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Tauruslink
Member since 2005 • 6586 Posts

-Jiggles-
I hope the bottom pic is a man, otherwise you just committed account suicide.
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Tauruslink

I'm just hoping that the bottom picture is a human being and not a Humpback Whale.

sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts

[QUOTE="Tauruslink"][QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

-Jiggles-

I'm just hoping that the bottom picture is a human being and not a Humpback Whale.

I thought it was Michael Moore for a second..

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
abs are over rated their just muscles that show when u have a low bf I pretty sure girls do care about it otherwise their would not be stupid #$$% kids lifting their shirts on facebook that looked like never never lifted in their life
metalpower08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 metalpower08
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts
only 25% of the male population even have the genetic potential to have a six pack. So don't worry to to hard if you can't get one.
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Silvereign

not a lot. Not a fan of bulky muscles... and whats the point of a hot body if they have an ugly face?Sajedene

ok.

Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Tauruslink
only 25% of the male population even have the genetic potential to have a six pack. So don't worry to to hard if you can't get one.metalpower08
I'm sure anyone can get a six pack if they work hard enough.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sajedene

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]not a lot. Not a fan of bulky muscles... and whats the point of a hot body if they have an ugly face?Silvereign

ok.

Of course this varies with girls... some like the bulky muscles and some just have such low standards that they'll go out with a goat.
Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Silvereign

only 25% of the male population even have the genetic potential to have a six pack. So don't worry to to hard if you can't get one.metalpower08

I thought any man can get a six pack.

Tauruslink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Tauruslink
[QUOTE="Silvereign"]

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]not a lot. Not a fan of bulky muscles... and whats the point of a hot body if they have an ugly face?Sajedene

ok.

Of course this varies with girls... some like the bulky muscles and some just have such low standards that they'll go out with a goat.

But honestly, from those pictures they posted, you would prefer the guy with the six pack right?
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
Depends if I'm drinking it or he is! :lol: No, seriously tho, depends on the guy. To me, the sexiest guy ever can be chubby, and the ugliest guy can be a supermodel with a trimmed body.
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Silvereign"]

ok.

Tauruslink

But honestly, from those pictures they posted, you would prefer the guy with the six pack right?

Obviously so. However, the male population isn't equally divided into "tone bodybuilder" and "n00b-pwner @ WoW." There's bound to be a few guys who don't have six packs but are still pleasing to the eye.

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kemar7856
[QUOTE="metalpower08"]only 25% of the male population even have the genetic potential to have a six pack. So don't worry to to hard if you can't get one.Tauruslink
I'm sure anyone can get a six pack if they work hard enough.

anyone can get one everyone has abdominal muscles wtf are u talking about only thing that can stop them is like medical disorders like hypothyroidism having visable abs is all a matter of your body fat %
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Silvereign"]

ok.

Tauruslink

Based on pure aesthetics alone yeah of course. I'm not a chubby chaser either.
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kemar7856
[QUOTE="Tauruslink"][QUOTE="Sajedene"] Of course this varies with girls... some like the bulky muscles and some just have such low standards that they'll go out with a goat.Sajedene

no one likes the fat kid lol
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Deihjan
[QUOTE="Sajedene"][QUOTE="Tauruslink"] But honestly, from those pictures they posted, you would prefer the guy with the six pack right?kemar7856

Except me... :?
metalpower08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 metalpower08
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts
[QUOTE="Tauruslink"][QUOTE="Sajedene"] Of course this varies with girls... some like the bulky muscles and some just have such low standards that they'll go out with a goat.-Jiggles-

Obviously so. However, the male population isn't equally divided into "tone bodybuilder" and "n00b-pwner @ WoW." There's bound to be a few guys who don't have six packs but are still pleasing to the eye.

right you are, sorry that is what i meant to say. Many great and very muscular athletes don't have six packs. That dosen't mean that they don't have lots of muscle it's just that their abs are all "flat" muscle rather than that six pack "bump". Really people don't even notice just because it is still obvious that they are ripped. Ali comes to mind as an example.
Avatar image for remmbermytitans
remmbermytitans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 remmbermytitans
Member since 2005 • 7214 Posts
That's news to me.
Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts

I think at first glance, girls are attracted to the hottest guys that are walking down the street, just as guys are attracted to the hottest girls walking down the street.
But also at the time for most people, it doesn't come down to just looks, but a whole lot more that makes the person "beautiful" to the other person... Such as personality.

It's just much easier to fall in love with someone's looks than it is to fall in love with personality. Because with looks, all you need is one glance at them - with personality, it takes a great deal of seeing beyond the body.

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LikeHaterade
Member since 2007 • 10645 Posts

not a lot. Not a fan of bulky muscles... and whats the point of a hot body if they have an ugly face?Sajedene

Aw come on now. Some women tell me that guys can make up for that with muscles. I guess not for you since you're not into muscles.

Avatar image for ConkerAndBerri2
ConkerAndBerri2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 ConkerAndBerri2
Member since 2008 • 2009 Posts
[QUOTE="Tauruslink"][QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

-Jiggles-

MAN THE HARPOONS!!!!!!!
trodeback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 trodeback
Member since 2007 • 3161 Posts

I think this applies to women also. Hence the term butterface

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Deihjan
butterfacetrodeback
x.x *dies*
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sajedene

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]not a lot. Not a fan of bulky muscles... and whats the point of a hot body if they have an ugly face?LikeHaterade

Aw come on now. Some women tell me that guys can make up for that with muscles. I guess not for you since you're not into muscles.

I'd rather go out with a guy with a little belly (NOT like that one posted) with a cute/hot face rather than someone with a hot body and a butter face.
Masterx1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Masterx1220
Member since 2005 • 2426 Posts
so we have the opinion of one girl?
observer77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 observer77
Member since 2009 • 1647 Posts
I am not really a big muscle fan I hav e athinkg for hair I feel like if a guy os without even just a little hair on th stomach or chest area the I feel like a sicko for touching him like he is some disney high school musical 14 year old star and I feel wrong I like my men to have a little hair, this might also just have something ot do with my bf being very amnly in that sense of having his manly man hair :D
observer77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 observer77
[QUOTE="LikeHaterade"]

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]not a lot. Not a fan of bulky muscles... and whats the point of a hot body if they have an ugly face?Sajedene

I'd rather go out with a guy with a little belly (NOT like that one posted) with a cute/hot face rather than someone with a hot body and a butter face.

*ugh* that term is so crude but I agree

LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LikeHaterade

I'd rather go out with a guy with a little belly (NOT like that one posted) with a cute/hot face rather than someone with a hot body and a butter face.Sajedene

Alright alright. Butter faces are supposed to look hideous aren't they? Like MJ hideous. So what about an average looking guy with a hot body as opposed to a cute guy with not so great of a body? I'm just curious because it sounds like, just pertaining to being phsysically attracted to someone, your judgement is about 95% face, and 5% body. Is that about right percentage wise?

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Sajedene

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]I'd rather go out with a guy with a little belly (NOT like that one posted) with a cute/hot face rather than someone with a hot body and a butter face.LikeHaterade

Alright alright. Butter faces are supposed to look hideous aren't they? Like MJ hideous. So what about an average looking guy with a hot body as opposed to a cute guy with not so great of a body? I'm just curious because it sounds like, just pertaining to being phsysically attracted to someone, your judgement is about 95% face, and 5% body. Is that about right percentage wise?

No. My standards can mix and match and then lets not forget how personality can affect perceptions. A guy who is hot who lacks the confidence and humor I like (among other things) I'm not going to give my time of day to compared to a guy who is cute, not as hot as the first guy... but man... the way he carries himself just makes him ... well desirable.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Serraph105  Online
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts
hey now dont say anything bad about the fat guy he is my friend and he is here to make me look goooood
LikeHaterade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LikeHaterade

No. My standards can mix and match and then lets not forget how personality can affect perceptions. A guy who is hot who lacks the confidence and humor I like (among other things) I'm not going to give my time of day to compared to a guy who is cute, not as hot as the first guy... but man... the way he carries himself just makes him ... well desirable. Sajedene

Ok. I was asking for just on a physical level. I wasn't trying to say you didn't care about personality or anything. I don't know though you'd be suprised. I've seen some pretty unattractive guys get some of the hottest women.

-Water-Wings-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Water-Wings-
Member since 2006 • 1099 Posts
Meh.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Deihjan
I am not really a big muscle fan I hav e athinkg for hair I feel like if a guy os without even just a little hair on th stomach or chest area the I feel like a sicko for touching him like he is some disney high school musical 14 year old star and I feel wrong I like my men to have a little hair, this might also just have something ot do with my bf being very amnly in that sense of having his manly man hair :Dobserver77
Manly men have hairy manly hands... *sigh* rawr
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Sajedene

[QUOTE="Sajedene"]No. My standards can mix and match and then lets not forget how personality can affect perceptions. A guy who is hot who lacks the confidence and humor I like (among other things) I'm not going to give my time of day to compared to a guy who is cute, not as hot as the first guy... but man... the way he carries himself just makes him ... well desirable. LikeHaterade

Ok. I was asking for just on a physical level. I wasn't trying to say you didn't care about personality or anything. I don't know though you'd be suprised. I've seen some pretty unattractive guys get some of the hottest women.

Personality + the standards of the woman. Some of our standards are flexible some are not. Just like how it is with you guys. And yeah I get you on the physicality thing. It's just hard because attractiveness is relative to each individual standard and that is before factoring in personality.
CleanPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#39 CleanPlayer
Member since 2008 • 9822 Posts
Depends on what the girl likes, from this day on I will try and get a 6 pack.
trodeback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#40 trodeback
Member since 2007 • 3161 Posts
I'm not sure I'd want the type of girl where a 6-pack makes the difference between her liking me or not.
matthayter700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 matthayter700
Member since 2004 • 2606 Posts

Not to mention that muscular vs. obese is a bit of a false dichotomy anyway; skinny guys like me would fall into neither of those categories. o.o

22Toothpicks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 22Toothpicks
Member since 2005 • 12546 Posts
:lol: Where did you hear such nonsense? Anyone can obtain abs. Some may have to work harder then others but everyone has potential for them.
observer77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 observer77

[QUOTE="observer77"]I am not really a big muscle fan I hav e athinkg for hair I feel like if a guy os without even just a little hair on th stomach or chest area the I feel like a sicko for touching him like he is some disney high school musical 14 year old star and I feel wrong I like my men to have a little hair, this might also just have something ot do with my bf being very amnly in that sense of having his manly man hair :DDeihjan
Manly men have hairy manly hands... *sigh* rawr

Maybe, lol, but my manly man doesn't he has rather feminine hands and wrists, it's another thing I like about him his sweet lottle girl hands an dwrists so cute and soft.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Deihjan

Maybe, lol, but my manly man doesn't he has rather feminine hands and wrists, it's another thing I like about him his sweet lottle girl hands an dwrists so cute and soft.

observer77
haha, sounds adorable :D
observer77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 observer77
[QUOTE="observer77"]

Deihjan

haha, sounds adorable :D

yeah I like to think so...:)

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
It varies from woman to woman. Some women like ripped muscle-freaks, others like chubby teddy bears. I want to be a chubby teddybear that is in shape... but that is going to be hard to pull off.
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
abs are over rated their just muscles that show when u have a low bf I pretty sure girls do care about it otherwise their would not be stupid #$$% kids lifting their shirts on facebook that looked like never never lifted in their lifekemar7856
Have you ever been punched in the stomach? A 6 pack does serve a purpose... If you are a fighter, having a 6 pack does help....
Seriously? I think more people then that do. I know a few people who have them (Myself included), and I'm sure a couple more people on here have one too. And its not really that hard to develop one......
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#48 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts
Not a big fan to be honest.
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
[QUOTE="kemar7856"][QUOTE="Sajedene"] Based on pure aesthetics alone yeah of course. I'm not a chubby chaser either.Deihjan

Except me... :?

And apparently my ex-girlfriend :? My body was too in shape for her (I was alittle chubby at first when I met her, then I lost the chubbiness). Weird how it worked out, things usually go the opposite route....
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#50 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17878 Posts
[QUOTE="Silvereign"]

ok.

You sound like a really superficial person. I hope I'm wrong.