Girl problem NO 1.618

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Get me to Sweden and I will give you all of my Middle Eastern secrets.

Well next time you're in Belgium we get married and you're set! Seriously if you know how I'll help you

Job offer, university admission, scholarship, hot willing Swedish woman. Pick one.

How about hot willing Swedish man?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Well next time you're in Belgium we get married and you're set! Seriously if you know how I'll help you

Job offer, university admission, scholarship, hot willing Swedish woman. Pick one.

How about hot willing Swedish man?

:(
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 themajormayor
Maybe I can ask someone on my university
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 GazaAli
Maybe I can ask someone on my university themajormayor
That would be great actually, since admission for master programs is commencing.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 themajormayor
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]Maybe I can ask someone on my university GazaAli
That would be great actually, since admission for master programs is commencing.

What do you have a bachelor in?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"]Maybe I can ask someone on my university themajormayor

Well, I have a BA in computer engineering, but is looking for a master in something else.
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 themajormayor
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] That would be great actually, since admission for master programs is commencing.

Well, I have a BA in computer engineering, but is looking for a master in something else.

Ok cool. I'll ask the guy who answers questions like this.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 GazaAli
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] What do you have a bachelor in?

Ok cool. I'll ask the guy who answers questions like this.

Thanks a bunch :)
PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#59 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

It's good if you can accept that all it will be is friendship. It may develop into more but you don't want to get your hopes up.

Anyway, good luck =]

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#60 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts
Yeah it's alright, it's the mature thing to do Though if you don't want, you can just stop talking to her and start whining about how nobody loves me
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 GazaAli

Yeah it's alright, it's the mature thing to do Though if you don't want, you can just stop talking to her and start whining about how nobody loves meDarthkaiser

Best thing ever.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

i love how most of posts on my threads are totally irrelevant to the actual subject.this should get me a nomination on the next OTcars;TC of the most derailed topics maybe?

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#63 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

yes it is totally alright. maybe she'll develop something against her will,who knows?FMAB_GTO

hahahahahahaha
How eloquent

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]yes it is totally alright. maybe she'll develop something against her will,who knows?chaoscougar1

hahahahahahaha
How eloquent

no need to be sarcastic.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GazaAli

i love how most of posts on my threads are totally irrelevant to the actual subject.this should get me a nomination on the next OTcars;TC of the most derailed topics maybe?

VaguelyTagged
sorry bro :(
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]yes it is totally alright. maybe she'll develop something against her will,who knows?FMAB_GTO

hahahahahahaha
How eloquent

no need to be sarcastic.

No need to be a d*ck BUT IF that was sincere, work on your phrasing
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 FMAB_GTO
I will,I'm not really good an English...not THAT good at least,it is why I'm taking some remedy classes ;[
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 chaoscougar1
I will,I'm not really good an English...not THAT good at least,it is why I'm taking some remedy classes ;[FMAB_GTO
Yeah, don't really buy that Not much grey area in what you said But good luck never the less
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11126 Posts

Listen TC. If you' re fine with just being friends you can keep seeing her and who knows-maybe one day she' ll come to have romantic feelings for you (but keeping your hopes up could hurt you in the end so be careful and don' t count on it). If you think things will be weird then stay away from her. Simple as that.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 FMAB_GTO
*shrugs* thanks. @chaos
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]*shrugs* thanks. @chaos

Sarcasm all round! My pleasure :3
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 FMAB_GTO
Do you remember those 99% of your posts? they are still 99% ;/
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]Do you remember those 99% of your posts? they are still 99% ;/

hahahahaha I do #OccupyFMAB
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 FMAB_GTO
fml loool
mahlasor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 mahlasor
Member since 2010 • 1278 Posts

Best thing to do now... Is super ignore her.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

soryy it's a rather lame one,nothing fancy here; i asked this girl out today and she said she'd go out with me but only as friends,she also added that she hadn't been dating anyone for the past 2 years and that she wanted to keep it that way.then she asked whether she made me upset or something and i responded that yes she kinda did but i understand and some other crap only to sugarcoat it.so does it mean it's over? is it a good idea to go out with her as just friends?
btw she's still talking to me and is being really nice so at least i didn't freak her out right?

VaguelyTagged
that girl you descibe sounds really familiar. Where do you live? And where did you meet this girl?
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 themajormayor
So anyway as I said you can never know what a girl thinks. She says something but thinks something else. So I'm pretty sure she wants you bro. Is she hot? If so then go for it. So anyway. You should take her out "as friends" and then you look her deep into the eyes the whole night and make her melt. Or you look away all the time playing hard to get. Anything will work really.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]fml loool

Sorry FMAB, already taken ;3
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]fml loool

I UNDERSTOOD THAT! And i don't like it =[ hehe
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"]fml loool

hahahaha The 1% ;3
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] Sorry FMAB, already taken ;3

hahahaha The 1% ;3

It is soooo sad that the 1% is only stuff that breaks my heart ;[
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 chaoscougar1

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] I UNDERSTOOD THAT! And i don't like it =[ heheFMAB_GTO
hahahaha The 1% ;3

:(
Why it heart your break?
THERES ENOUGH OF ME TO GO AROUND

Ohhhhhhh
The Mrs is not going to be happy about that

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] hahahaha The 1% ;3

:( Why it heart your break?

because are occupied you ;[
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] It is soooo sad that the 1% is only stuff that breaks my heart ;[

:( Why it heart your break?

See edit ;3
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 FMAB_GTO
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"] :( Why it heart your break?

See edit ;3

Oh. You know I'm talking with you while my sister,the girl that was in my life for 19 years,is celebrating her birthday,DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SPECIAL IS THAT??!
megam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 megam
Member since 2003 • 457 Posts
I think you're just setting yourself up for heartbreak and an emotional roller coaster. Girls are crafty critters, and she now understands she's basically in control of this relationship. If she needs something done, you'll be her go-to guy because you figure eventually she'll change her mind. I wouldn't count on that.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 chaoscougar1
[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] because are occupied you ;[

See edit ;3

Oh. You know I'm talking with you while my sister,the girl that was in my life for 19 years,is celebrating her birthday,DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SPECIAL IS THAT??!

Not very if you're still talking to me ^.^
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 FMAB_GTO
oh makes sense bye chaos! ^.^
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#89 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

You should let your intentions be known, that you are looking for a relationship and that you like her. Ask her to give you a chance, and that while you understand how she feels you would like to give it a shot. Just give it some time and see where it goes, if it doesn't work out oh well, go find another girl.

Personally I have been in similar situations, but the girl always comes around. The trick is not to make it awkward, just toss out lables like "friends" or "dates", just hang out together and be yourself and be confident. Eventually what usually happens is you grow closer togther and it does become a serious relationship.

This may be a little harder in your case because you said she has not dated seriously in 2 years, it sounds like she had a very bad break up with someone she cared a lot about. Though on the plus side this also means she is more suspectable to intimacy as she has been out of the "game" for so long if you understand.

Though OT, and GS in general is not a very good place to ask for realtionship advice. Most of the people on here don't seem like they understand women and to be honest, I doubt the vast majority of them have had any experience with women to begin with.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 VaguelyTagged

Listen TC. If you' re fine with just being friends you can keep seeing her and who knows-maybe one day she' ll come to have romantic feelings for you (but keeping your hopes up could hurt you in the end so be careful and don' t count on it). If you think things will be weird then stay away from her. Simple as that.

johnd13
i think i'll manage to get over her eventually.thankfully i'm not all that emotional,and yeah gonna stay away from her as much as possible,i just haven't decided yet whether it will be rude not to go there for the book or not.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 VaguelyTagged

[QUOTE="VaguelyTagged"]

GazaAli

sorry bro :(

2678razorfist_speedball_2.jpg

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 johnd13

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

VaguelyTagged

i think i'll manage to get over her eventually.thankfully i'm not all that emotional,and yeah gonna stay away from her as much as possible,i just haven't decided yet whether it will be rude not to go there for the book or not.

Do what you feel is right. IMHO you could go for the book just to show that everything' s fine (even if it' s not) and dispel all feelings of awkwardness-like you have moved on and you' re cool with it. But again you know her so you can probably understand what' s the best thing to do.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 VaguelyTagged
[QUOTE="themajormayor"]So anyway as I said you can never know what a girl thinks. She says something but thinks something else. So I'm pretty sure she wants you bro. Is she hot? If so then go for it. So anyway. You should take her out "as friends" and then you look her deep into the eyes the whole night and make her melt. Or you look away all the time playing hard to get. Anything will work really.

she is. not stereotypically hot though.actually i like here more for her personality which rarely happens to me. lol at the second part btw.
johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 johnd13

So anyway as I said you can never know what a girl thinks. She says something but thinks something else. So I'm pretty sure she wants you bro. Is she hot? If so then go for it. So anyway. You should take her out "as friends" and then you look her deep into the eyes the whole night and make her melt. Or you look away all the time playing hard to get. Anything will work really. themajormayor

So themajormayor is a romantic fella. :P

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
Tell her you don't want to be his bf you just want sex. Friendzone is not so bad when you can fvck your friend.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 VaguelyTagged

You should let your intentions be known, that you are looking for a relationship and that you like her. Ask her to give you a chance, and that while you understand how she feels you would like to give it a shot. Just give it some time and see where it goes, if it doesn't work out oh well, go find another girl.

Personally I have been in similar situations, but the girl always comes around. The trick is not to make it awkward, just toss out lables like "friends" or "dates", just hang out together and be yourself and be confident. Eventually what usually happens is you grow closer togther and it does become a serious relationship.

This may be a little harder in your case because you said she has not dated seriously in 2 years, it sounds like she had a very bad break up with someone she cared a lot about. Though on the plus side this also means she is more suspectable to intimacy as she has been out of the "game" for so long if you understand.

Though OT, and GS in general is not a very good place to ask for realtionship advice. Most of the people on here don't seem like they understand women and to be honest, I doubt the vast majority of them have had any experience with women to begin with.

ShadowMoses900
good advices thank you sir and yeah i'm one the ones who usually throws friendship advices in OT and as you can see i suck at it as you mentioned.lol
Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
stay friends but talk to other girls, don't dwell on this and spend your time waiting for something to happen...Trust me nothing good comes from trying to force something.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 VaguelyTagged
Tell her you don't want to be his bf you just want sex. Friendzone is not so bad when you can fvck your friend.kuraimen
even if she was ok with it i don't see myself telling that to anyone ever.
VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 VaguelyTagged
stay friends but talk to other girls, don't dwell on this and spend your time waiting for something to happen...Trust me nothing good comes from trying to force something.michael_1234576
i know,if someone doesn't like you that way there is usually zero chances to convince them to feel otherwise and vice versa.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Tell her you don't want to be his bf you just want sex. Friendzone is not so bad when you can fvck your friend.VaguelyTagged
even if she was ok with it i don't see myself telling that to anyone ever.

Really? you don't have to tell her like that just get drunk and things will happen.