Funny things to put in the end credits?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Koba123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Koba123
Member since 2005 • 1739 Posts
So I'm making a thing, and there's are credits at the end of it.
I need to mention a few people, who actually didn't do anything with it.

So I would like you to come up with as funny random made up jobs that could actually be from a movie set or just completely random.
For example "Cofee Biatch - Jack (the guy who is reponsible for suppling people with coffee)
or "Cleaning bird poo out of cuckoo clocks" - John

You get what I'm saying.
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts
Hugh Ganus - Bathroom attendant
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Darth-Caedus
Member since 2008 • 20756 Posts
Hugh Ganus - Bathroom attendant Pirate700
That made me lol :lol:
Avatar image for Cloud_Insurance
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Cloud_Insurance
Member since 2008 • 3279 Posts
I don't get it
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pirate700
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]Hugh Ganus - Bathroom attendant Cloud_Insurance
I don't get it

:| Think about it.
Darth-Caedus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Darth-Caedus
Member since 2008 • 20756 Posts
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]Hugh Ganus - Bathroom attendant Cloud_Insurance
I don't get it

Say it aloud, huge....
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Cloud_Insurance
[QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Hugh Ganus - Bathroom attendant Darth-Caedus
I don't get it

It sounds like huge anus:P

then shouldn't it just read huge anus?
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pirate700
[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"] I don't get itCloud_Insurance

Do you have clue, WTF you're talking about or what this thread is about? :|
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Cloud_Insurance
[QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"][QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"]It sounds like huge anus:PPirate700

yeah, huge anus
Trx07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Trx07
Member since 2007 • 1851 Posts
[QUOTE="Pirate700"][QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"] then shouldn't it just read huge anus?Cloud_Insurance

yeah, huge anus

WTF
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Pirate700
[QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"][QUOTE="Pirate700"]Do you have clue, WTF you're talking about or what this thread is about? :|Trx07
yeah, huge anus

WTF

I think he is confused. Just let him be. :P
Koba123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Koba123

Now, that wouldn't work because the names I'm going to use are real people, I just need fakey jobs. I can use bathroom attendant though.
Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#13 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts
full frontal male nudity usually gets laugh...
cyberdarkkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 cyberdarkkid
Member since 2007 • 16777 Posts
Waterboy? :P
Nifty_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nifty_Shark
Member since 2007 • 13137 Posts

I was always a fan of "Hue G. Recshon"

Oblivionfan10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 Oblivionfan10
Member since 2008 • 6327 Posts
Watch the end credits to Airplane! There are a lot of random credits like A Tale of Two Cities written by Charles Dickens
GTA_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GTA_dude
Member since 2004 • 18358 Posts
I dont get it
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

So I'm making a thing, and there's are credits at the end of it.

So I would like you to come up with as funny random made up jobs that could actually be from a movie set or just completely random.
For example "Cofee Biatch - Jack (the guy who is reponsible for suppling people with coffee)

You get what I'm saying.Koba123

That's unprofessional, dude. As little as they might have been involved wirth the movie, they obviously did enough to deserve to be named in the credits.

So yeah...**** that. If they aren't worthy of being in the credits, then simply don't put them in the credits. But if they're worthy of being in the credits, then WHY are you wanting to belittle any contribution that they made?

Dude, just act like a professional. If they didn't do enough to be in the credits, then simply don't put them in the damn credits. And if they DID do enough to be credited, why the HELL would you want to assign them with intentionally demeaning roles just in order to make them look bad?

"Haha! I'm the director and I'm big! There's the dude who brought me coffee! Let's laugh at him for being the coffee *****! HAHAGAHA!"

Whatever dude, that's just being a jerk. If having someone bring you your coffee is so demeaning that you have to try to belittle them in the damn credits, then maybe you ought to get your own damn coffee. Some directors are notorious for treating their workers like crap, but I doubt that YOU are a James Cameron or a David O. Russell. Keep a damn sense of perspective here. At least those guys manage to make awesome ****. But when you're a freaking Gamespot poster who is "making some thing", I think that you ought to drop the superior attitude and avoid being a jerk.

Some filmmakers have enough reputation that they can AFFORD being total jerks. YOU? I don't know. What exactly HAVE you done?

Koba123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Koba123

[QUOTE="Koba123"]So I'm making a thing, and there's are credits at the end of it.

You get what I'm saying.MrGeezer

That's unprofessional, dude. As little as they might have been involved wirth the movie, they obviously did enough to deserve to be named in the credits.

So yeah...**** that. If they aren't worthy of being in the credits, then simply don't put them in the credits. But if they're worthy of being in the credits, then WHY are you wanting to belittle any contribution that they made?

Dude, just act like a professional. If they didn't do enough to be in the credits, then simply don't put them in the damn credits. And if they DID do enough to be credited, why the HELL would you want to assign them with intentionally demeaning roles just in order to make them look bad?

"Haha! I'm the director and I'm big! There's the dude who brought me coffee! Let's laugh at him for being the coffee *****! HAHAGAHA!"

Whatever dude, that's just being a jerk. If having someone bring you your coffee is so demeaning that you have to try to belittle them in the damn credits, then maybe you ought to get your own damn coffee. Some directors are notorious for treating their workers like crap, but I doubt that YOU are a James Cameron or a David O. Russell. Keep a damn sense of perspective here. At least those guys manage to make awesome ****. But when you're a freaking Gamespot poster who is "making some thing", I think that you ought to drop the superior attitude and avoid being a jerk.

Some filmmakers have enough reputation that they can AFFORD being total jerks. YOU? I don't know. What exactly HAVE you done?

Overkill much? It's not a blockbuster movie that I'm going to release upon the world, it's a small little thing for a small community.
Since it's a small community, and the project is small and fun, I just wanted to do the credits as a fun little bonus joke. No harm to anyone. Just a fun little credits gag, where everyone gets their name mentioned.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#20 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
A bhangra style dance sequence a-la Slumdog Millionaire
Cloud_Insurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Cloud_Insurance

[QUOTE="Koba123"]So I'm making a thing, and there's are credits at the end of it.

You get what I'm saying.MrGeezer

lighten up

liquidvssolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 liquidvssolid
Member since 2008 • 202 Posts

[QUOTE="Darth-Caedus"][QUOTE="Cloud_Insurance"] I don't get itCloud_Insurance

Oh my...my belly hurts! This is so funny. Hugh Ganus=genius! Funny sh*t.

links136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 links136
Member since 2004 • 2400 Posts
put them under fluffers
Napster06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#24 Napster06
Member since 2004 • 5659 Posts
Just think of alternate names, and not trivial ones like 'Coffee Maker' etc.
KOTORkicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25 KOTORkicker
Member since 2007 • 4595 Posts
Put in some names and draw out the credits, then at the end say how much of an idiot people would have to be to watch the whole credits. Insult the viewer, you know?
Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#26 Devvy01
Member since 2006 • 14018 Posts
the entire LOTR fan club, all 17 minutes of it ...
auron_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 auron_16
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts
At the end of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, One of the lines of the credits says "No hippogriffs were harmed in the making of this film". I lol'd :lol:
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Overkill much? It's not a blockbuster movie that I'm going to release upon the world, it's a small little thing for a small community.
Since it's a small community, and the project is small and fun, I just wanted to do the credits as a fun little bonus joke. No harm to anyone. Just a fun little credits gag, where everyone gets their name mentioned.
Koba123

Did you happen to run this idea by them? Did you ask them if they are okay with being credited with jobs like "coffee *****" and "feces guy"?