Fox News Once Again Most And Least Trusted Name In News.

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:

@Jacobistheman said:

Fox News is the least biased national news network.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I provided sources/proof; try to find something credible that says that I am wrong and show it to me. You can continue to believe what you want to believe without any reason, but it makes you completely ignorant.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Jacobistheman said:

@HoolaHoopMan said:

@Jacobistheman said:

I provided sources/proof; try to find something credible that says that I am wrong and show it to me. You can continue to believe what you want to believe without any reason, but it makes you completely ignorant.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man, you totally had me at the whole 'proof' thing. You're a funny guy.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Nuck81 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Nuck81 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@The-Apostle said:

I trust Fox News far more than CNN (Crappy News Network), PMSNBC, or any other liberal news networks.

Well yeah but that's because you're a moron.

Actually, no. It's because I generally agree with Fox News. And besides, if you want to play that game, only morons think CNN and MSNBC are less biased than Fox News. At least I'm able to understand Fox News is biased...

My point exactly.

CNN and MSNBC are definitely less biased then FOX News, only fools who lack any sort of critical thinking OR try too hard to seem like an independent believe that.

Yeah... That's why they refuse to report scandals in the White House when it makes Obama look bad. Or if they actually do report it they downplay it.

Like how Fox News hasn't reported Chris Christies Bridgegate, calling itunfair?

Fox News did report on it. Please share that smoke with me.

I guess it's not as big of News as that Ben Ghazi guy Fox has been yammering about for two straight years

Maybe you should try you know....actually watching Fox News before commenting on it. That way you aren't just talking out your ass.

Why would I want to watch Fox News?

I'm not racist, homphobic, sexist, zenophobic, or hate the poor.

So you admit you are talking out your ass and are completely stupid on the subject. Thanks for clearly that up. I guess that ends our discussion, now doesn't it.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#54 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@one_plum said:

Yeah, fox looks trustworthy alright...

Foxy Loxy.

Jacobistheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Jacobistheman
Member since 2007 • 3975 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan:

@HoolaHoopMan said:

@Jacobistheman said:

@HoolaHoopMan said:

@Jacobistheman said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man, you totally had me at the whole 'proof' thing. You're a funny guy.

If studies that are published in peer reviewed journals are not enough proof for you, you are a lost cause--but I guess I wouldn't expect anything more from an 12 year old.

I would like to continue down that line, with a bunch of studies that Fox News were basically even in terms of both positive and negative stories for both candidates for the last 3+ presidential elections (which is not true for any other major news station), and studies that show that the makeup of Republicans, Democrats, and Independents that work at Fox news are much much closer to the makeup of the US than any other national news (by a large margin), but you are a moron who doesn't believe facts anyways, so I won't.

(Also, you never even clicked on my link)

-Rhett81-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By -Rhett81-
Member since 2002 • 3569 Posts

I'll just leave this here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/fox-news-less-informed-new-study_n_1538914.html

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#57 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

I remember a while ago reading about a study done by the Pew Forum which looked at news' networks programming to see how much of it was news programming and how much was opinion. According to the study CNN was about 54% news and 46% opinion, Fox was about 46% news, 54% opinion and MSNBC was only 15% news and 85% opinion.

Also those news channels have some new competition: I noticed a few months ago that there is a Bloomberg Channel that I previously didn't get, and in September EWTN launched their own news show: EWTN News Nightly with Colleen Carroll Campbell (which is what I was watching earlier today when I learned that Shirley Temple had died)

Morphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 Morphic
Member since 2003 • 4345 Posts

Im guessing the "most trusted" votes are beefed up by loyal fox employees

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#59  Edited By whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Nuck81 said:

@AmazonTreeBoa said:

@Nuck81 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@Aljosa23 said:

@The-Apostle said:

I trust Fox News far more than CNN (Crappy News Network), PMSNBC, or any other liberal news networks.

Well yeah but that's because you're a moron.

Actually, no. It's because I generally agree with Fox News. And besides, if you want to play that game, only morons think CNN and MSNBC are less biased than Fox News. At least I'm able to understand Fox News is biased...

My point exactly.

CNN and MSNBC are definitely less biased then FOX News, only fools who lack any sort of critical thinking OR try too hard to seem like an independent believe that.

Yeah... That's why they refuse to report scandals in the White House when it makes Obama look bad. Or if they actually do report it they downplay it.

Like how Fox News hasn't reported Chris Christies Bridgegate, calling itunfair?

Fox News did report on it. Please share that smoke with me.

I guess it's not as big of News as that Ben Ghazi guy Fox has been yammering about for two straight years

Maybe you should try you know....actually watching Fox News before commenting on it. That way you aren't just talking out your ass.

Why would I want to watch Fox News?

I'm not racist, homphobic, sexist, zenophobic, or hate the poor.

Why should you generalize Fox's relatively vast audience like that. Fox has quite a bit of female reporters/hosts/guests etc. As far as black people go, Juan Williams is a regular on the network. And if Fox viewers were xenophobic why would they watch Stuart Varney (who is an immigrant) or Andrea Tantaros (who is the child of immigrants)?