Fox News Host Says Santa Is White...

  • 115 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for angeldeb82
#1 Posted by angeldeb82 (1462 posts) -

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Avatar image for Serraph105
#2 Edited by Serraph105 (31777 posts) -

I was going to come in and say that in most cases Santa is depicted as white and that people should probably get over it, but instead I got quite a wonderful laugh out of this thread.

Oh fox news you so stupid.

Avatar image for mccoyca112
#3 Posted by mccoyca112 (5434 posts) -

For any kids reading this thread, Santa is black.

Avatar image for DarkGamer007
#4 Edited by DarkGamer007 (6033 posts) -

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Avatar image for Master_Live
#5 Posted by Master_Live (18815 posts) -

Lets set Jesus aside for a moment. Isn't Santa actually white? Or at least the guy he is "based" on?

Avatar image for dave123321
#6 Posted by dave123321 (35329 posts) -

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

Avatar image for Master_Live
#7 Posted by Master_Live (18815 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

How come Dave?

Avatar image for themajormayor
#8 Edited by themajormayor (25538 posts) -

@DarkGamer007 said:

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Well he was.

Avatar image for themajormayor
#9 Edited by themajormayor (25538 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

Lets set Jesus aside for a moment. Isn't Santa actually white? Or at least the guy he is "based" on?

He was Greek. Living in what today is Turkey. So he was probably white. But with a tan.

Avatar image for THE_DRUGGIE
#10 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (25057 posts) -

@themajormayor said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Well he was.

What they didn't tell you is that he had a cross-shaped mole on his left inner thigh.

Rawr.

Avatar image for themajormayor
#11 Edited by themajormayor (25538 posts) -
@THE_DRUGGIE said:

@themajormayor said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Well he was.

What they didn't tell you is that he had a cross-shaped mole on his left inner thigh.

Rawr.

He should check that out. Could be cancer.

Avatar image for THE_DRUGGIE
#12 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (25057 posts) -

@themajormayor said:
@THE_DRUGGIE said:

@themajormayor said:

@DarkGamer007 said:

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

Well he was.

What they didn't tell you is that he had a cross-shaped mole on his left inner thigh.

Rawr.

He should check that out. Could be cancer.

It actually contained a rare fungal infection that revives the host after an ambiguous amount of time.

So basically it's The Last of Us.

Avatar image for Makhaidos
#13 Edited by Makhaidos (2162 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

Wrong. He was Russian. Didn't you ever see Rise of the Guardians?

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
#14 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4889 posts) -

Oh dem cons

Avatar image for HoolaHoopMan
#15 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (9372 posts) -

Just that mouth breather Megyn Kelly.

Avatar image for danjammer69
#16 Edited by danjammer69 (4284 posts) -

@angeldeb82 said:

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

Avatar image for dave123321
#17 Edited by dave123321 (35329 posts) -

@danjammer69: just push past this

Avatar image for Master_Live
#18 Posted by Master_Live (18815 posts) -

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Just that mouth breather Megyn Kelly.

Oh she can breathe on me whenever she desires.

Avatar image for HoolaHoopMan
#19 Posted by HoolaHoopMan (9372 posts) -

@danjammer69 said:

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

The original Saint Nicholas was born in Turkey. It wasn't until he was merged together with pagan holidays and figures centuries later that this image of him being white emerged.

Avatar image for Makhaidos
#20 Posted by Makhaidos (2162 posts) -

@danjammer69 said:

@angeldeb82 said:

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

Yes, it's the liberals getting so upset over the skin color of a fictional character; not the guy who rages about it for five paragraphs.

Shouldn't you be watching Fox News or something?

Avatar image for themajormayor
#21 Edited by themajormayor (25538 posts) -

@danjammer69 said:

@angeldeb82 said:

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

Jesus was definitely caucasian

Avatar image for 4myAmuzumament
#22 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1791 posts) -

If that's the case then Rudolph is black, and the elves are chinese, and Mrs. Clause is Mexican.

Avatar image for plageus900
#23 Posted by plageus900 (2326 posts) -

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

Avatar image for THE_DRUGGIE
#24 Edited by THE_DRUGGIE (25057 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

Why do grown men talk about being married to fictional characters?

Avatar image for dave123321
#25 Posted by dave123321 (35329 posts) -

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

Avatar image for plageus900
#26 Posted by plageus900 (2326 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

I don't know, but I hear they have electrifying orgasms.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
#27 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4889 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Avatar image for Master_Live
#28 Edited by Master_Live (18815 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

Don't know, but I do know that the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

Avatar image for plageus900
#29 Edited by plageus900 (2326 posts) -

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

Avatar image for Gaming-Planet
#30 Posted by Gaming-Planet (18653 posts) -

Santa is not real.

Avatar image for Master_Live
#31 Posted by Master_Live (18815 posts) -

@Gaming-Planet said:

Santa is not real.

Yes he is. He lives in our hearts.

Avatar image for lamprey263
#32 Posted by lamprey263 (34425 posts) -

unfortunately this is about as close to the truth as Fox News can get if they tried

Avatar image for Nuck81
#33 Posted by Nuck81 (6796 posts) -

Damn you kids are stupid.

Haven't you ever heard of Jolly Old St Nick? St Nicholas?

He was Turkish. So he had Brown Skin.

St Nicholas

Also Jesus was from Nazareth. He was a Middle Eastern Jew. He had Brownish skin as well.

Neither are Caucasian .

Avatar image for LJS9502_basic
#34 Posted by LJS9502_basic (161981 posts) -

@DarkGamer007 said:

I think that people who believe Jesus is/was white are ignorant.

You know the area he came from was populated by Caucasians....right? As for Santa...he has to be white. How else would the snow camouflage him in the North Pole...think about it.

Avatar image for Masculus
#35 Posted by Masculus (2878 posts) -

Jesus was black:

Avatar image for thegerg
#36 Edited by thegerg (18279 posts) -

As a mythical character he is white, isn't he?

Avatar image for deeliman
#37 Edited by deeliman (3744 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

Well, santa is derived from sinterklaas, and he was originally spanish.

Avatar image for Brain_Duster
#38 Posted by Brain_Duster (473 posts) -

There are lots of fictional characters that have defined skin colors.

To say that Santa can be any color is just ridiculous.

Avatar image for helwa1988
#39 Posted by helwa1988 (2157 posts) -

Seeming how santa isn't real, he can be any color people want him to be. so if someone wants a purple santa they can. if someone wants to make an orc santa they can.

Avatar image for thegerg
#40 Posted by thegerg (18279 posts) -
@deeliman said:

@dave123321 said:

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

Well, santa is derived from sinterklaas, and he was originally spanish.


And who was white.

Avatar image for Dogswithguns
#41 Posted by Dogswithguns (11359 posts) -

Yes, he's white and fat.. and lazy.

Avatar image for deeliman
#42 Edited by deeliman (3744 posts) -

@thegerg said:
@deeliman said:

@dave123321 said:

@Master_Live: think he was originally Hispanic

Well, santa is derived from sinterklaas, and he was originally spanish.

And who was white.

Yes.

Avatar image for angeldeb82
#43 Posted by angeldeb82 (1462 posts) -

@danjammer69 said:

@angeldeb82 said:

...and So Is Jesus! Man, there are Fox News nuts around there!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20131212/b490290/

Ok, so the origin of Santa is a combination of Germanic/Nordic, maybe even Russian, at least that is where the mythology started.

You mean to tell me that they didn't invent Santa as a Caucasian character? That somehow Santa Claus is actually black?

This is the stupidest fucking argument I have heard in quite some time. Also, gotta love some of the super liberal PC morons in this thread acting so mortified that the myth of Santa Claus has him as a white man.

I have no issue at all and accept that Jesus was most likely a man of color, or at the least was in no way Caucasian. But to argue that Santa Claus, a freaking invented story, is somehow not white is bullshit.

God damn 'white guilt' is nauseating.

Actually, Santa may be white, but somehow Fox News is misleading in claims that Jesus was white too.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
#44 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4889 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

and santa claus was based on him, who was a darker "arab" color.

Avatar image for plageus900
#45 Posted by plageus900 (2326 posts) -

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

and santa claus was based on him, who was a darker "arab" color.

What's you're point? Santa Clause is a fictional, pagan character and people are arguing over his skin color.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
#46 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4889 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

and santa claus was based on him, who was a darker "arab" color.

What's you're point? Santa Clause is a fictional, pagan character and people are arguing over his skin color.

But the person he is based on is real. Santa Claus is just the toned down embellished version, but he's still arab.

Avatar image for comp_atkins
#47 Posted by comp_atkins (34308 posts) -

this is the stupidest topic ever. well done, ot

Avatar image for plageus900
#48 Edited by plageus900 (2326 posts) -

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@plageus900 said:

Why are adults arguing over the skin color of fictional characters.....

you know he was a real person right?

Saint Nicholas was a real person. Santa Claus is not.

and santa claus was based on him, who was a darker "arab" color.

What's you're point? Santa Clause is a fictional, pagan character and people are arguing over his skin color.

But the person he is based on is real. Santa Claus is just the toned down embellished version, but he's still arab.

Toned down and embellished. >.>

Avatar image for Ace6301
#49 Posted by Ace6301 (21389 posts) -

This is the same woman who thinks that Festivus is a threat to Christians.

Also "You can't take facts and change them to fit a political agenda". Said on Fox.

Fucking. Genius.

Avatar image for Flubbbs
#50 Edited by Flubbbs (4836 posts) -

Jesus was white and so is Santa.. haha deal with it