For Those Who Do Not Understand Whether Or Not This Is A New Decade...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 GreyskullPower
Member since 2009 • 529 Posts

[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"][QUOTE="ConBro"]

Uhh... pretty sure its a new decade boss

chessmaster1989

no its not. and your fired.

Yes, it is a new decade, and that's that. Your argument is worthless because it does not adhere to the calendar measure for decades. :|

Since the new millenium started in 2001, it has been only 9 years since the new millenium. 9 years is not a decade.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 smc91352
Member since 2009 • 7786 Posts

This makes no sense. If that were true, since I was born in 1990, I would have been born in the 80s. Liar.

PeaceChild90
don't call it the 80's; problem solved. you were born in the 199th CE decade...
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#103 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]

[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"] no its not. and your fired.GreyskullPower

Yes, it is a new decade, and that's that. Your argument is worthless because it does not adhere to the calendar measure for decades. :|

Since the new millenium started in 2001, it has been only 9 years since the new millenium. 9 years is not a decade.

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

Urgh... the last decade officially began in 2000, regardless of when you decide for the last millenium to begin. I really don't care if you want to deny that the last decade began in 2000, because there's no real point in arguing with people who won't accept that. :|

GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 GreyskullPower

This makes no sense. If that were true, since I was born in 1990, I would have been born in the 80s. Liar.

PeaceChild90
Ok obviously no one wants to read the entire thread, and we already discussed this, so, if you want to understand, read everything instead of calling me a liar or quit wasting your time.
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#105 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
one decade = 10 years. A new decade could start anywhere any time. from 1995-2005 is a decade. But everyone talks decades in terms of the 70s,80s,90s, etc. So yes, to the majority of people this is a new decade. geez....
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 chessmaster1989

one decade = 10 years. A new decade could start anywhere any time. from 1995-2005 is a decade. But everyone talks decades in terms of the 70s,80s,90s, etc. So yes, to the majority of people this is a new decade. geez...._Cadbury_

Congratulations, you're one of the few people who seems to realize that.

smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 smc91352

chessmaster1989
look the point is that 70's, 80's, 90's, etc ARE decades..If we use decimals everyone is right. We just ended the 200.9 th CE decade. Next year we'll finish th 201st CE decade.

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#108 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

Yes, it makes sense in that it's the year in which he was born. If we did it that way 1 BC would be the year before he was borna and 1 AD the year after he was born, 0 being the year he was born. Every other calender that bases itself around an event in the same before/after manner does it that way.

theone86

1 A.D. IS the year in which Jesus Christ was born. The year "0 A.D." doesn't exist - the year before 1 A.D. is 1 B.C..

GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 GreyskullPower

[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"]

chessmaster1989

Urgh... the last decade officially began in 2000, regardless of when you decide for the last millenium to begin. :|

*facepalm* you dont decide when the millenium starts or ends. people have proved that there was no year zero, and that since there is no year zero, that means the the new millenium will start in 2001. this is what you call fate.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"]

GreyskullPower

Urgh... the last decade officially began in 2000, regardless of when you decide for the last millenium to begin. :|

*facepalm* you dont decide when the millenium starts or ends. people have proved that there was no year zero, and that since there is no year zero, that means the the new millenium will start in 2001. this is what you call fate.

Well, no, a millenium is no more than a 1000 year period. So, calling 2000 the start of a new millenium (which is the general consensus) is perfectly valid given the right set of dates...

GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 GreyskullPower

[QUOTE="_Cadbury_"]one decade = 10 years. A new decade could start anywhere any time. from 1995-2005 is a decade. But everyone talks decades in terms of the 70s,80s,90s, etc. So yes, to the majority of people this is a new decade. geez....chessmaster1989

Congratulations, you're one of the few people who seems to realize that.

both of you, congratulations you both have failed to take in every detail of my first post. I said that STARTING FROM THE NEW MILLENIUM (which does exist!!!) IT HAS NOT BEEN A DECADE.
smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 smc91352
On Jan. 1, 2CE 1 "common era" year passed On Jan. 1, 11CE 10 "common era" year passed On Jan. 1, 11CE 1 "common era" decade passed On Jan. 1, 2011CE 201 "common era" decade passed On Jan. 1, 2010CE 200.9 "common era" decade passed Everyone is right in a way...
GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 GreyskullPower

[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"]

chessmaster1989

Well, no, a millenium is no more than a 1000 year period. So, calling 2000 the start of a new millenium (which is the general consensus) is perfectly valid given the right set of dates...

well yes because, since there was no year zero, I'm talking about starting from the earliest recorded history, then counting millenniums from there.
GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 GreyskullPower
Ok, so for those who want to be so damn technical in everything, there has yet too be a decade STARTING FROM 2001. that is what I mean by a new millenium.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Yeah, and I'm just saying that makes no sense. You're counting years before, why would you not go from counting years before to counting years after? As I said, it was just an act of religious jubilation.

theone86

Because it's NOT counting the years AFTER.

How many times do I have to state this? It starts with the year DURING, not AFTER.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

[QUOTE="theone86"]

Yeah, and I'm just saying that makes no sense. You're counting years before, why would you not go from counting years before to counting years after? As I said, it was just an act of religious jubilation.

MrGeezer

How many times do I have to state this? It starts with the year DURING, not AFTER.

I know it's not counting years after, I'm just asking why. WOuldn't it be logical to go from counting years before to counting years after?

ConBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ConBro
Member since 2005 • 531 Posts

[QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

GreyskullPower

Ok obviously no one wants to read the entire thread, and we already discussed this, so, if you want to understand, read everything instead of calling me a liar or quit wasting your time.

Jesus man... are we REALLY arguing whether or not its a new decade? On a GAMING site forum? WHo the hell cares

GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 GreyskullPower

[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"][QUOTE="PeaceChild90"]

ConBro

Jesus man... are we REALLY arguing whether or not its a new decade? On a GAMING site forum? WHo the hell cares

Jesus man... are we REALLY gonna convince Greyskullpower and everyone else that time is pointless and that it's better to just not care about things that are unimportant to me and others?
RockysCatnipCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#119 RockysCatnipCo
Member since 2005 • 3165 Posts

This thread wreaks of stupid. The 90's are the 90's, not the 91's. The 00's will be the 00's and the 10's will be the 10's.

smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 smc91352

This thread wreaks of stupid. The 90's are the 90's, not the 91's. The 00's will be the 00's and the 10's will be the 10's.

RockysCatnipCo
okay; those are all decades; but don't call 'em Common Era whole-number decades :)
RockysCatnipCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 RockysCatnipCo

[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"] no its not. and your fired.GreyskullPower

Why does the millenium start in 2001? Does 2000 not count? there's ten years between the year 1980 and 1990; there's ten years between year 1990 and year 2000; there's ten years between year 2000 and year 2010. Are you still confused as to why it is a new decade? Whether it is officially the new millenium on 2001 or 2000 is irrelevant.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="theone86"]

theone86

I know it's not counting years after, I'm just asking why. WOuldn't it be logical to go from counting years before to counting years after?

No.

Because the year in which Jesus Christ was (supposedly) born is 1 AD. aka, the FIRST year, "in the year of our lord".

To state otherwise is to say that today shouldn't be called January 1 since the day is on'y about 3 hours (or 1/8th of a day) old.

If 0 were designated to be the year in which Jesus Christ was born, then how would 1 AD be the first year of Jesus Christ's existence on Earth? 1 AD would then be the SECOND of Christ's years on Earth, in which case it should be designated as 2 AD.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 MrGeezer

RockysCatnipCo

And "the 200th decade" is the 200th decade, NOT "the 90s".

GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 GreyskullPower
Ok so this will probably be my last post in this thread so, obviously, no one wants to pay attention to everything that we are saying in here, and clearly there will be those who understand, those who don't understand, and people who would rather call me a liar, or stupid and just say **** it to everything that is unimportant to them. I intended for this to be a quick discussion to give people some understanding of why there is no year zero, but instead it got out of hand and this thread is too long for everyone to read completely so that no one gets confused. I fully understand that people are self-centered to the point that they will shoot you down if they disagree with what you think if the general public is not in you favor. So just forget this entire thread. It's 4:25 EST and I'm tired and I dont feel like explaining myself over and over again. I don't care if there are people who just want to say I'm wrong or not. I just want to go to sleep. Night.
RockysCatnipCo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 RockysCatnipCo

[QUOTE="RockysCatnipCo"]

MrGeezer

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? And you're correcting me for saying "the 90's?" A decade is ten years. What else do you need to go by? When talking to a normal person when are they ever going to argue that the "200th decade" didn't start until 1991?
_Cadbury_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#126 _Cadbury_
Member since 2006 • 2936 Posts
Ok so this will probably be my last post in this thread so, obviously, no one wants to pay attention to everything that we are saying in here, and clearly there will be those who understand, those who don't understand, and people who would rather call me a liar, or stupid and just say **** it to everything that is unimportant to them. I intended for this to be a quick discussion to give people some understanding of why there is no year zero, but instead it got out of hand and this thread is too long for everyone to read completely so that no one gets confused. I fully understand that people are self-centered to the point that they will shoot you down if they disagree with what you think if the general public is not in you favor. So just forget this entire thread. It's 4:25 EST and I'm tired and I dont feel like explaining myself over and over again. I don't care if there are people who just want to say I'm wrong or not. I just want to go to sleep. Night.GreyskullPower
lol. "wtf why couldn't the majority of all people accept and adapt my way of thinking when theirs is already so much more simple and widely accepted"
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]

[QUOTE="RockysCatnipCo"]

RockysCatnipCo

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? And you're correcting me for saying "the 90's?" A decade is ten years. What else do you need to go by? When talking to a normal person when are they ever going to argue that the "200th decade" didn't start until 1991?

A quick two question quiz...

1) Is 1987 in the 19th century AD, or the 20th century AD?

2) Is 2006 in the second millenium AD, or the third millenium AD?

If you managed to answer both of these questions correctly, then you surly see where i'm coming from. And if you failed to answer either of these questions correctly, then I sure as hell hope that you're not representative of what passes aas "normal".

awsss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#128 awsss
Member since 2005 • 1370 Posts

There was a year zero: 0 to 1. Year one was 1 to 2. They didn't skip from -1 to 0 to 1 to 2.

ConBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 ConBro

Ok so this will probably be my last post in this thread so, obviously, no one wants to pay attention to everything that we are saying in here, and clearly there will be those who understand, those who don't understand, and people who would rather call me a liar, or stupid and just say **** it to everything that is unimportant to them. I intended for this to be a quick discussion to give people some understanding of why there is no year zero, but instead it got out of hand and this thread is too long for everyone to read completely so that no one gets confused. I fully understand that people are self-centered to the point that they will shoot you down if they disagree with what you think if the general public is not in you favor. So just forget this entire thread. It's 4:25 EST and I'm tired and I dont feel like explaining myself over and over again. I don't care if there are people who just want to say I'm wrong or not. I just want to go to sleep. Night.GreyskullPower

Thank. GOD.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 MrGeezer

[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"]Ok so this will probably be my last post in this thread so, obviously, no one wants to pay attention to everything that we are saying in here, and clearly there will be those who understand, those who don't understand, and people who would rather call me a liar, or stupid and just say **** it to everything that is unimportant to them. I intended for this to be a quick discussion to give people some understanding of why there is no year zero, but instead it got out of hand and this thread is too long for everyone to read completely so that no one gets confused. I fully understand that people are self-centered to the point that they will shoot you down if they disagree with what you think if the general public is not in you favor. So just forget this entire thread. It's 4:25 EST and I'm tired and I dont feel like explaining myself over and over again. I don't care if there are people who just want to say I'm wrong or not. I just want to go to sleep. Night._Cadbury_
lol. "wtf why couldn't the majority of all people accept and adapt my way of thinking when theirs is already so much more simple and widely accepted"

Again, the "this is a new decade" adherents are NOT being more simple. They are merely complicating things.

This is the third millenium AD. This is the 21st century AD. Stick with that system and be CONSISTENT about it down to the year and the decade, and everything is a LOT simpler. All the one needs to know is what the year is. Let's hypothetically say that the year is 2157. That's information enough to state that it is the 2157thth year AD. That it is the 216th decade AD. That it is the 22nd century AD. And that it is the third millenium AD.

ALL you have to know is what year it currently is. That's it.

If that's somehow too complicated for you, then you likely believe that 2010 is part of the 20th century.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 MrGeezer

There was a year zero: 0 to 1. Year one was 1 to 2. They didn't skip from -1 to 0 to 1 to 2.

awsss

So...you're saying that today's date is January 0?

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#132 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

MrGeezer, you are one of the most patient men I've ever known. I'd rather stick toothpicks in my eyes than try to argue with sheep that believe everything the uninformed general media tells them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

1980-1989

1990-1999

2000-2019

This isnt a matter of opinions its general knowlage. if you think the decade starts in 2011 then your wrong.

Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Baranga

1980-1989

1990-1999

2000-2019

This isnt a matter of opinions its general knowlage. if you think the decade starts in 2011 then your wrong.

toast_burner

1-10. ZING!

Oh look, I couldn't resist :/

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

Wait, 2000-2001 doesn't count? Since when? I always thought it went 00-01 01-02 02-03 03-04 04-05 05-06 06-07 07-08 08-09 09-10 That's 10 whole yearszbdyx
The years are not the turning points between each 364/5 days. They are the spans between those truning points (December 31st-January 1st)

00-01 = 1st year/Year 1

01-02 = 2nd year/Year 2

etc

If we assume a beginning of all time, then the first year is from day 1 till the day #364/5. The second is from day #365/6 till the day #730/1.

You get confused with the way we count our own age where we declare we are 1 year old after the completion of year 1. Still though a new born baby is going through its first year up till the point the first year is complete. Its not going through year zero.

Therefore saying 00-01/01-02 is, well, misleading.

Conclusion:

Beginning of time: |-----Year 1----|-----Year 2----|-----Year 3----|-----Year 4----|-----Year 5----|-----Year 6----|-----Year 7----|-----Year 8----|-----Year 9----|-----Year 10----|-----Year 11----|-----Year 12----|-----Year 13----|-----Year 14----|-----Year 15----|-----Year 16----|-----Year 17----|-----Year 18----|-----Year 19----|-----Year 20----|-----Year 21----|.............

***INDEX***

Green = First decade - Red = Second decade - Blue = Third decade

| = the turning point, December 31st-January 1st

***END OF INDEX***

So we see that the new decade starts at the beginning of year #11 and #21. Thus the decade now starts at the beginning of year 2011.

There is a point zero but no year zero.

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I use the traditional, wrong way of noticing the decades, thank you. That one actually makes sense.
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Baranga

I use the traditional, wrong way of noticing the decades, thank you. That one actually makes sense.scorch-62

How does it make sense to end the decade in a year divisible by 3 instead of the year divisible by 10? It's like most people here don't realise that the 0 at the end of 2010 or 1990 stands for a multiple of ten, not for the beggining of a countdown...

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 scorch-62

[QUOTE="scorch-62"]I use the traditional, wrong way of noticing the decades, thank you. That one actually makes sense.Baranga

How does it make sense to end the decade in a year divisible by 3 instead of the year divisible by 10? It's like most people here don't realise that the 0 at the end of 2010 or 1990 stands for a multiple of ten, not for the beggining of a countdown...

It makes sense in the fact that 2000 is not considered to be a part of the 90s.
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Baranga

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

[QUOTE="scorch-62"]I use the traditional, wrong way of noticing the decades, thank you. That one actually makes sense.scorch-62

Denominations like the '80s or '90s do not represent the calendaristic decades that are officially used for time measurement.

A decade has ten years. The calendar starts with year 1. 1+10=11. And so on... the start of a new decade is in a year that ends in 1.

You can say the '90s represent a decade because there are ten 199x years. But that doesn't mean anything, it's arbitrary. 1867-1967 or 1850-1950 are a century - but that doesn't matter.

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 scorch-62
[QUOTE="Baranga"]

[QUOTE="scorch-62"][QUOTE="Baranga"]

Denominations like the '80s or '90s do not represent the calendaristic decades that are officially used for time measurement.

A decade has ten years. The calendar starts with year 1. 1+10=11. And so on... the start of a new decade is in a year that ends in 1.

You can say the '90s represent a decade because there are ten 199x years. But that doesn't mean anything, it's arbitrary. 1867-1967 or 1850-1950 are a century - but that doesn't matter.

Hence why I said that I use the traditional, wrong way.
Dr_Brocoli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Dr_Brocoli
Member since 2007 • 3724 Posts
So it is the start of the new decade right?lol_haha_dead
Did you not read his post? No, there is still one year left.
ConBro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ConBro

It has definately been a decade since the year 2000-- 2000-2010 is 10 years (a decade); If it helps to argue semantics, thenhow long is the period 1999-2009? 10 years. How many years are in a decade? :roll:

Avatar image for themagicbum9720
themagicbum9720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 themagicbum9720
Member since 2007 • 6536 Posts
this reminds me of that seinfeld episode.
BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts

It has definately been a decade since the year 2000-- 2000-2010 is 10 years (a decade); If it helps to argue semantics, thenhow long is the period 1999-2009? 10 years. How many years are in a decade? :roll:

ConBro

I'm not arguign with you just showing a point to everyoen else. Do you see those numbers above? Notice how every one of those hnumbers end with the same last digit of the previous number. Meaning 1900 - 1910 was a decade. However, as has been emphasized in this thread before, there was no year 0. There was no median between BC and AD. The dates went directly from 1BC to 1AD. Therefor, if we are basign the decades of this nunber, the decades actually go from 1AD to 11AD, 11AD - 21AD, 21AD - 31AD, etc...

rikkustrife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 rikkustrife
Member since 2006 • 1174 Posts

well technically the new decade only starts in 1 year
there was no year 0
0 was a point in time, the moment jesus was born, just like 1 is a point in time, one year after he was born
from point 0 to point 1, is year 1

so midnight between december 31, 2010 and january 1, 2011 is point 0, and midnight between december 31, 2011 and january 1, 2012 is point 1
so that would mean 2011 is year 1, the beginning of the new decade

I prefer it this way, but I'm going with the popculture way, it does not really matter

Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts
[QUOTE="GreyskullPower"][QUOTE="zbdyx"]Wait, 2000-2001 doesn't count? Since when? I always thought it went 00-01 01-02 02-03 03-04 04-05 05-06 06-07 07-08 08-09 09-10 That's 10 whole years

and so is 1987 to 1997. What I'm saying is that 2000 is still apart of the 1990's, and that the new millenium, (00's) in THIS decade, is not over.

No. 2000 isnt part of the 1990s. The 1990s include all years with the format 199X. 2010 is the start of the 2010's because it is the format 201X. Any period of 10 years is a decade, and so it is not incorrect to say that we are starting a new decade, a 10 year period of 2010 - 2019. To quote wikipedia: "Although any period of ten years is a decade, a convenient and frequently referenced interval is based on the tens digit of the calendar year, as in using 1960s to represent the decade from 1960 to 1969." /thread.
joao_22990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#147 joao_22990
Member since 2007 • 2230 Posts
[QUOTE="kamikaze_pigmy"]No. 2000 isnt part of the 1990s. The 1990s include all years with the format 199X. 2010 is the start of the 2010's because it is the format 201X. Any period of 10 years is a decade, and so it is not incorrect to say that we are starting a new decade, a 10 year period of 2010 - 2019. To quote wikipedia: "Although any period of ten years is a decade, a convenient and frequently referenced interval is based on the tens digit of the calendar year, as in using 1960s to represent the decade from 1960 to 1969." /thread.

YES! This is correct! Thank you sir, thank you.
JC346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#148 JC346
Member since 2007 • 4886 Posts
Since all of the 00s went 200-, and now we are starting with the 201-, I'm considering this a new decade.
Grodus5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Grodus5
Member since 2006 • 7934 Posts

1910's, 1920's, 1930's, 40's, 50's,60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010's. Technically you are right, but the rest of the world doesn't agree, its a pop culture thing.

kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#150 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts

Wow you looked WAY too far into this :|

2009 turns to 2010, notice the 1 in place of the 0? That means it's a new decade :S durrrrr