For 100 points....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sniper_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 sniper_basic
Member since 2002 • 17370 Posts
Who is the cartoon character pictured in my avatar? Extra points for naming the show and his personal catchphrase.
3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 3DayFinisher
Member since 2007 • 40501 Posts
Jay Sherman- The Critic... Edit: dunno the catchphrase though
freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts
Jay Sherman I think his name was. He is a Simpsons character and his line is "It stinks!", Which he repeatedly yells when incarcerated in an insane asylum.
sniper_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sniper_basic

Jay Sherman- The Critic... Edit: dunno the catchphrase though3DayFinisher

Congrats, you got it! His catchphrase is "It stinks!" which was his usual rating for the movies he reviewed on his show.

Speaking of his show, what was the name of the TV program Jay Sherman appeared on in the cartoon?

sniper_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sniper_basic

Jay Sherman I think his name was. He is a Simpsons character and his line is "It stinks!", Which he repeatedly yells when incarcerated in an insane asylum.freek666

Oh, you barely got beat. However, he was not a Simpsons character, he just made a guest appearance on the show to help promote the cartoon.

3DayFinisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 3DayFinisher
Member since 2007 • 40501 Posts
Congrats, you got it! His catchphrase is "It stinks!" which was his usual rating for the movies he reviewed on his show.

Speaking of his show, what was the name of the TV program Jay Sherman appeared on in the cartoon?sniper_basic
Grr It's been so long since I've seen it I can't remember lol.
Ice_man91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Ice_man91
Member since 2006 • 245 Posts

Jay Sherman I think his name was. He is a Simpsons character and his line is "It stinks!", Which he repeatedly yells when incarcerated in an insane asylum.freek666

ahh hurricane neddy. If only they would show that episode one more time so i could watch ned's "take that prune face" bit.

freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts

[QUOTE="freek666"]Jay Sherman I think his name was. He is a Simpsons character and his line is "It stinks!", Which he repeatedly yells when incarcerated in an insane asylum.Ice_man91

ahh hurricane neddy. If only they would show that episode one more time so i could watch ned's "take that prune face" bit.

That episode I believe was groundbreaking for the simpsons because it showed that Ned isnt just some constantly happy church goer, and it delves more into his past. I love his parents.
"You gotta help us doc! We tried nothing and we're all outta ideas!"