Explosion at Iran Nuclear facility

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lordreaven
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15960456

I'm suprised there was no news on this, appearently there was an Expolsion at another facility on the 12 of November also.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

did Achmed drop the plutonium rods again? :P

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Well then, Iranian nuclear problem solved?

lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lordreaven

did Achmed drop the plutonium rods again? :P

wis3boi
No, they hired That Mr. Simpson guy. They already caught him using a rod as a butt scratcher.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 wis3boi

worlock77
i think the chances of them blowing themselves up is higher than a missile of theirs getting enough airtime to leave the country
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
[QUOTE="worlock77"]

wis3boi
i think the chances of them blowing themselves up is higher than a missile of theirs getting enough airtime to leave the country

Heh. Kind of reminds me of this.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wis3boi
[QUOTE="wis3boi"][QUOTE="worlock77"]

Engrish_Major

:lol: brilliant
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lordreaven

Engrish_Major

You just made my day :lol:

roadkill88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 roadkill88
Member since 2005 • 2313 Posts

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

wis3boi

You should stick to the anime-jerking. Irans missile force is formidable, the first place it'll strike will be US troops in Iraq. They have air-defences Iraq only had wet-dreams about. This is what happens when Russia and China invest in their oil-partner. Besides, who is truly stupid enough to believe the 'duh got duh WMD' chestnut twice inside one decade?

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Engrish_Major

roadkill88

You should stick to the anime-jerking. Irans missile force is formidable, the first place it'll strike will be US troops in Iraq. They have air-defences Iraq only had wet-dreams about. This is what happens when Russia and China invest in their oil-partner. Besides, who is truly stupid enough to believe the 'duh got duh WMD' chestnut twice inside one decade?

What US troops in Iraq?
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

Engrish_Major

:lol:
roadkill88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 roadkill88

[QUOTE="roadkill88"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"] i think the chances of them blowing themselves up is higher than a missile of theirs getting enough airtime to leave the countryEngrish_Major

What US troops in Iraq?

There are 50,000 US Troops in Iraq, untill December 31st 2011. This is what happens people rely on kleptocratic media to inform them on what goes on around the world. Here's something else they won't tell you: Iran has an MRBM of North-Korean/Chinese developed, highly accurate MRBM's, over 1,000 of that variant alone scattered throughout their Country. A constant signal is sent to them from their high-value targets (E.g. nuclear reactors). Once that signal is interupted, i.e. the reactor is destroyed, the missiles will launch within miliseconds and pre-determined targets. These are missiles that can't be shot down, as the Patriot System has proven itself incapable of shooting down inferior missiles. They can't be bombed because only the Iranians know where they are. The targets will be the Israeli town of Dimona, US troops in Afghanistan, Saudi oil wells and Kuwaiti oil wells.

That is just the first thing Iran will do. Nodong medium range ballistic missiles have a range, payload and accuracy as well as speed that make Saddams SCUD's look like zulu spears.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Engrish_Major

There are 50,000 US Troops in Iraq, untill December 31st 2011. This is what happens people rely on kleptocratic media to inform them on what goes on around the world. Here's something else they won't tell you: Iran has an MRBM of North-Korean/Chinese developed, highly accurate MRBM's, over 1,000 of that variant alone scattered throughout their Country. A constant signal is sent to them from their high-value targets (E.g. nuclear reactors). Once that signal is interupted, i.e. the reactor is destroyed, the missiles will launch within miliseconds and pre-determined targets. These are missiles that can't be shot down, as the Patriot System has proven itself incapable of shooting down inferior missiles. They can't be bombed because only the Iranians know where they are. The targets will be the Israeli town of Dimona, US troops in Afghanistan, Saudi oil wells and Kuwaiti oil wells.

That is just the first thing Iran will do. Nodong medium range ballistic missiles have a range, payload and accuracy as well as speed that make Saddams SCUD's look like zulu spears.

roadkill88
13,000 troops. And 0 in less than a month.
roadkill88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 roadkill88

[QUOTE="roadkill88"]

Engrish_Major

13,000 troops. And 0 in less than a month.

13,000 troops including tens of thousand of US contractors, workers and diplomats. The US also has bases in Kuwait, all over Afghanistan and Diego Garcia. Irans missiles can reach Israels nuclear reactor at Dimona. You can bet your bottom dollar, the Taliban will give Tehran GPS co-ordinates right down to the square inch of US troops. And you'd better believe that China has armed Iran with the weaponry to hit a bug from 1,000 miles. Nuclear waste will contaminate the shipping lanes of 40% of the Worlds oil traffic via Bushehr, at the other end Iran will close Hormuz - again with the weapons China and Russia have given them for the explicit purpose of doing so.

This will continue indefinitely, MRBM harrassment and proxy-attacks and the only way to stop it will be to invade Tehran. This is not feasible, it would require an unprecedented coalition. A draft. Assuming the USA had an economy strong enough to invade Iran, it would require a draft. I hope your excitment carries over to giger counting and dodging bullets in the real.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

3rd one in short time. Mossad is at it again.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Engrish_Major

13,000 troops including tens of thousand of US contractors, workers and diplomats. The US also has bases in Kuwait, all over Afghanistan and Diego Garcia. Irans missiles can reach Israels nuclear reactor at Dimona. You can bet your bottom dollar, the Taliban will give Tehran GPS co-ordinates right down to the square inch of US troops. And you'd better believe that China has armed Iran with the weaponry to hit a bug from 1,000 miles. Nuclear waste will contaminate the shipping lanes of 40% of the Worlds oil traffic via Bushehr, at the other end Iran will close Hormuz - again with the weapons China and Russia have given them for the explicit purpose of doing so.

This will continue indefinitely, MRBM harrassment and proxy-attacks and the only way to stop it will be to invade Tehran. This is not feasible, it would require an unprecedented coalition. A draft. Assuming the USA had an economy strong enough to invade Iran, it would require a draft. I hope your excitment carries over to giger counting and dodging bullets in the real.

roadkill88
A new nuclear power touting their ability to destroy targets of their enemies with missiles... so original Iran! Launching only ONE nuke into another country is more than enough to turn the entire world against them... are they really that dumb? Well perhaps they are - if you are correct in your statement that the missiles fire automatically if a signal is interrupted from another site. You are saying that hundreds of nuclear warheads will fire if there is a signal interruption from somewhere else in the country? So, if there's a power outage, or someone makes a mistake, or some other random occurrence (and communications signals are interrupted all the time), then a nuclear war is automatically sparked? Brilliant!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#17 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I didnt know Homer Simpson worked in Iran.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

A new nuclear power touting their ability to destroy targets of their enemies with missiles... so original Iran! Launching only ONE nuke into another country is more than enough to turn the entire world against them... are they really that dumb? Well perhaps they are - if you are correct in your statement that the missiles fire automatically if a signal is interrupted from another site. You are saying that hundreds of nuclear warheads will fire if there is a signal interruption from somewhere else in the country? So, if there's a power outage, or someone makes a mistake, or some other random occurrence (and communications signals are interrupted all the time), then a nuclear war is automatically sparked? Brilliant!!Engrish_Major

I think he means those missiles are conventional. But who knows, I stopped reading when I saw him mention the draft.

roadkill88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 roadkill88

A new nuclear power touting their ability to destroy targets of their enemies with missiles... so original Iran!Engrish_Major

You're insinuatin Iran is threatening to destroy people with MRBM capable nukes. Iran does not have the technology to outfit an MRBM with a nuke.

Launching only ONE nuke into another country is more than enough to turn the entire world against them... are they really that dumb?Engrish_Major

Ugh.

1) They don't have nukes.

2) They haven't threatened anyone, they promised a response with conventional MRBM's if they're attacked

Well perhaps they are - if you are correct in your statement that the missiles fire automatically if a signal is interrupted from another site. You are saying that hundreds of nuclear warheads will fire if there is a signal interruption from somewhere else in the country?Engrish_Major

LOL, 'hundreds of nuclear warheads'. No, I didn't say that.

So, if there's a power outage, or someone makes a mistake, or some other random occurrence (and communications signals are interrupted all the time), then a nuclear war is automatically sparked? Brilliant!!Engrish_Major

1) They do not have nuclear warheads

2) There are contingencies against accidents. These are not rudimentary Iraqi missiles, they're heavily programmable asian current-gen missiles

Avatar image for metallica_fan42
metallica_fan42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#20 metallica_fan42
Member since 2006 • 21143 Posts
When are we going to see Nuclear mutants?
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Engrish_Major

[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"] A new nuclear power touting their ability to destroy targets of their enemies with missiles... so original Iran!roadkill88

You're insinuatin Iran is threatening to destroy people with MRBM capable nukes. Iran does not have the technology to outfit an MRBM with a nuke.

Launching only ONE nuke into another country is more than enough to turn the entire world against them... are they really that dumb?Engrish_Major

Ugh.

1) They don't have nukes.

2) They haven't threatened anyone, they promised a response with conventional MRBM's if they're attacked

Well perhaps they are - if you are correct in your statement that the missiles fire automatically if a signal is interrupted from another site. You are saying that hundreds of nuclear warheads will fire if there is a signal interruption from somewhere else in the country?Engrish_Major

LOL, 'hundreds of nuclear warheads'. No, I didn't say that.

So, if there's a power outage, or someone makes a mistake, or some other random occurrence (and communications signals are interrupted all the time), then a nuclear war is automatically sparked? Brilliant!!Engrish_Major

1) They do not have nuclear warheads

2) There are contingencies against accidents. These are not rudimentary Iraqi missiles, they're heavily programmable asian current-gen missiles

Okay, I misread. Still, it would be suicidal for them to launch any missiles at US forces in Afghanistan or Israel. (and the only US citizens left in Iraq after December will be civilians) And destroying shipping routes? Another way to kill support from the rest of the world.
roadkill88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 roadkill88

[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"]A new nuclear power touting their ability to destroy targets of their enemies with missiles... so original Iran! Launching only ONE nuke into another country is more than enough to turn the entire world against them... are they really that dumb? Well perhaps they are - if you are correct in your statement that the missiles fire automatically if a signal is interrupted from another site. You are saying that hundreds of nuclear warheads will fire if there is a signal interruption from somewhere else in the country? So, if there's a power outage, or someone makes a mistake, or some other random occurrence (and communications signals are interrupted all the time), then a nuclear war is automatically sparked? Brilliant!!airshocker

I think he means those missiles are conventional. But who knows, I stopped reading when I saw him mention the draft.

Then you read the whole thing, because mentioning the draft was the last thing I alluded to. Since 2002 Iran has been making - and this is just one variant - 70 MRBM's per annum. They have approximately 800+ MRBM's. While Iran can't fit those with nukes, believe it - they'll fit them with chemical weapons. They have thousands of SRBM's, they can simply move those into Iraq. They can launch one of each a week, even when Tehran is flattened from the air. Pick your target - Saudi oil wells, US troops in Afghanistan. Iran will then shut down the Strait of Hormuz, cutting off 40% of the worlds oil supply. There is only two ways to open this: 1) Negotiate with the Iranians 2) Invade Iran to stop the missiles hitting the ships. They only need to launch one a week, the tanker insurance companies will stop insuring the ships with the threat alone. Now, in the comic-book world which most of you live in, negotiating is unthinkable. So that means invading Iran.

So where are the troops coming from to invade a Country of 70,000,000? Keep in mind, their terrain is worse than Afghanistan and there are no splits such as Shia/Sunni Iraq, they are all Shi'ite. Apparently, the volunteer army of the USA is enough to invade a Country of 70,000,000 which has tanks that Iraq could only beg for and the express backing of Russia.

You people really do live in fantasy land.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Engrish_Major

You people really do live in fantasy land.

roadkill88
You're the one talking about a country launching chemical weapons onto civilians in other nations. It's all fantasy.
m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts

3rd one in short time. Mossad is at it again.

themajormayor
Yup.
roadkill88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 roadkill88

Okay, I misread. Still, it would be suicidal for them to launch any missiles at US forces in Afghanistan or Israel.Engrish_Major

If the USA or Israel attacks Iran, all bets are off. Do nothing when someone creates several Chernobyls in your Country?

(and the only US citizens left in Iraq after December will be civilians) And destroying shipping routes? Another way to kill support from the rest of the world.

You're not thinking this through, when Iran is bombed - and they have over 80 nuclear sites, the only people the world will detest will be the Countries who unleashed a torrent of Chernobyls in Iran. The closing of 40% of the Worlds oil will only be blamed on whoever started the war.

Also, the minute Iran is bombed - the go ahead will be given by their leadership to either build a real nuke or buy one. And neither is that difficult for a Country the size of Iran. When Iran is attacked, they'll have the bomb within ten years. My guess is they'll just buy one. You think you can just nuke Iran and that'll be that?

The Chinese Navy has also threatened to 'quarterback' tankers coming out of Iran, should Iran close Hormuz. That means, in short, the Chinese have threatened to throw their chips in with Iran, their principle supplier of oil.

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Engrish_Major

You're not thinking this through, when Iran is bombed - and they have over 80 nuclear sites, the only people the world will detest will be the Countries who unleashed a torrent of Chernobyls in Iran. The closing of 40% of the Worlds oil will only be blamed on whoever started the war.

Also, the minute Iran is bombed - the go ahead will be given by their leadership to either build a real nuke or buy one. And neither is that difficult for a Country the size of Iran. When Iran is attacked, they'll have the bomb within ten years. My guess is they'll just buy one. You think you can just nuke Iran and that'll be that?

The Chinese Navy has also threatened to 'quarterback' tankers coming out of Iran, should Iran close Hormuz. That means, in short, the Chinese have threatened to throw their chips in with Iran, their principle supplier of oil.

roadkill88
From recent news it seems to me that outside intervention is not required to create a Chernobyl in Iran :lol:
Frame_Dragger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Frame_Dragger
Member since 2009 • 9581 Posts

[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"]Okay, I misread. Still, it would be suicidal for them to launch any missiles at US forces in Afghanistan or Israel.roadkill88

If the USA or Israel attacks Iran, all bets are off. Do nothing when someone creates several Chernobyls in your Country?

(and the only US citizens left in Iraq after December will be civilians) And destroying shipping routes? Another way to kill support from the rest of the world.

I think you don't understand exactly what it takes to create a "Chernobyl"... it's not the same as just packing conventional explosives with nuclear waste, nor is it easy to get highly radioactive materials into the USA in quantities you'd need to do serious damage with a dirty bomb. On the bright side, if Iran did such a thing, they'd have enough Trident missiles wending their way to them that the future would no longer burden their populace.