• 79 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Belisarius-9
Member since 2006 • 1595 Posts
The earth, with all its changes, and events, and many other occurences, overall, remains the same. All that occurs, will once again occur in the ultimate balance of life, as truly new ideas are only new to you. All is different, but in the end, differences end up equal. How many times has an apple fallen from a tree? How often does an animal die? With every birth, and every end, the earth is alive, always. The melodical phrases of nature, blossiming into the harmony of all the world, will continue, and have continued for as long as it will last. It is time then, to know the power of the world.
RPG10080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RPG10080
Member since 2005 • 7075 Posts
Homeostasis is what its called...
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions.
zepman71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 zepman71
Member since 2005 • 4120 Posts
That was a pretty bunch of words there :oops:
zomgrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 zomgrad
Member since 2006 • 328 Posts
Spirit bomb? :?
The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

The cycle itself is meaningless. Let us rape and purge it. :twisted:

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Look! It's a dire werebear!
Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Belisarius-9

Look! It's a dire werebear!foxhound_fox

It isn't about summoning, it is about possession.

AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 AgostonF
Member since 2006 • 6965 Posts
If I could truly understand that, for every meaning it has, I'd feel fulfilled, or stoned.
Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Belisarius-9

If I could truly understand that, for every meaning it has, I'd feel fulfilled, or stoned.AgostonF

I do not take drugs, or drink alcohol.  

Avatar image for Denjin_hadouken
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Denjin_hadouken
Member since 2007 • 5927 Posts
How do you think of these things? Ahh right...i almost forgot...you smoke pot..
Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Belisarius-9

How do you think of these things? Ahh right...i almost forgot...you smoke pot..Denjin_hadouken

No I don't. 

Wslacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wslacker
Member since 2003 • 2696 Posts
*Puts on vioce of the master in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*  Oh yes, young grasshopper.  Now you know the meaning of life.
AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 AgostonF
*Puts on vioce of the master in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*  Oh yes, young grasshopper.  Now you know the meaning of life.Wslacker
COWABUNGA!!
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Denjin_hadouken

*Puts on vioce of the master in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*  Oh yes, young grasshopper.  Now you know the meaning of life.Wslacker

Dont you mean turtle? 

[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]How do you think of these things? Ahh right...i almost forgot...you smoke pot..Belisarius-9

No I don't. 

Then i guess you have too much time on your hands >__>
Avatar image for deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
Member since 2002 • 9782 Posts

lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions. Luncbox1

Whoh! Slow down bub. Please don't confuse this pseudo-intellectual-wicken crap with philosophy. Philosohpy has a foundation in logic. This dude is just trying to hard to sound deep and reflective. There's a big difference.

Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Belisarius-9

[QUOTE="Wslacker"]*Puts on vioce of the master in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* Oh yes, young grasshopper. Now you know the meaning of life.Denjin_hadouken

Dont you mean turtle?

[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]How do you think of these things? Ahh right...i almost forgot...you smoke pot..Belisarius-9

No I don't.

Time means nothing to the ultimate nature of the world. 

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 The_Ish
Member since 2006 • 13913 Posts

I wonder why everyone here continues to believe that any thoughts about the complexity of the Earth and the Universe means they smoke weed?

AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 AgostonF

I wonder why everyone here continues to believe that any thoughts about the complexity of the Earth and the Universe means they smoke weed?

The_Ish
You have to have seen his other threads..
Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"]

[QUOTE="Wslacker"]*Puts on vioce of the master in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles* Oh yes, young grasshopper. Now you know the meaning of life.Belisarius-9

Dont you mean turtle?

No I don't.

Time means nothing to the ultimate nature of the world. 

Hmmm...wise guy eh? How do you become so wise o' great one? Oh right..i almost forgot..you smoke pot..and i think that is a pot tree in your avatar >__> 

Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions. Schwah

Whoh! Slow down bub. Please don't confuse this pseudo-intellectual-wicken crap with philosophy. Philosohpy has a foundation in logic. This dude is just trying to hard to sound deep and reflective. There's a big difference.

I know, I've just been having problems wording what I mean today... did that make sense, because I don't think it did.  Oh well, point proven... that is, if you understood what I said.   

Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Belisarius-9

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions. Schwah

Philosophy means nothing to me, nor does thinking, in all actuality. It is about harboring the full essence of life, and absorbing the world. Sketches of Spain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16
  Philosophy means nothing to me, nor does thinking.Belisarius-9

That much is abundantly clear. :roll:

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Schwah"]

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions. Belisarius-9

Philosophy means nothing to me, nor does thinking, in all actuality. It is about harboring the full essence of life, and absorbing the world. Sketches of Spain.

So tell me, what does the world look like when you're high?
AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 AgostonF
[QUOTE="Schwah"]

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions. Belisarius-9

"It is about harboring words into a full sentence that makes me sound like I am wise, and absorbing the 'lol ur high' posts". Do I win a cookie?
Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Belisarius-9
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"]

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions. Denjin_hadouken

I have not been high, in your sense. However to me, the world is a wonderfully beautiful portrait of nature. 

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"]

I have not been high, in your sense. However to me, the world is a wonderfully beautiful portrait of nature. 

Ahh really? If so, i must try pot sometime.. 

Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Belisarius-9
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"]

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions. AgostonF

"It is about harboring words into a full sentence that makes me sound like I am wise, and absorbing the 'lol ur high' posts". Do I win a cookie?

It easy for one who is wise to sound wise, but to sound unwise it would trouble him. Of my true nature, I act upon. 

AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 AgostonF
[QUOTE="AgostonF"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"]

It easy for one who is wise to sound wise, but to sound unwise it would trouble him. Of my true nature, I act upon. 

It's also not too hard for somebody who is not wise to sound wise.
RevolverAxelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RevolverAxelot
Member since 2006 • 585 Posts
I was hoping for a Captain Planet topic, but bad poetry works too.
Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Belisarius-9
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="AgostonF"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"]

[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]lol, I can't believe you're still doing these late-night stoner induced philisophical questions. AgostonF

Wise men may sound deep and reflective, but if one who is unwise sounds the same, what is the difference. I do not wish to argue, for arguments serve me no purpose.  

boourns17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 boourns17
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
ehh, that silly cycle thing will be gone in some 5 billion years... that earth cycles got nothin on the rest of the universe
AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 AgostonF
[QUOTE="AgostonF"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="AgostonF"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"]

Wise men may sound deep and reflective, but if one who is unwise sounds the same, what is the difference. I do not wish to argue, for arguments serve me no purpose.  

I give up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Belisarius-9

I've read a few of your threads. Thus far you're proven yourself to be about as wise as my left Birkenstock.

I see a lot of the style from translated Eastern philosohpy in your posts, but the wisdom is no where to be found.

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="AgostonF"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="AgostonF"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"]

I give up.

It's alright. You cant defeat pot...no one can..
Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Belisarius-9
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

Schwah

I've read a few of your threads. Thus far you're proven yourself to be about as wise as my left Birkenstock.

I see a lot of the style from translated Eastern philosohpy in your posts, but the wisdom is no where to be found.

I would not call myself wise, nor have I. I simply hope to achieve that which I have not. I cannot speak for you, and I will not. Howvever, anger is troublesome to all, to avoid arguments is to avoid anger. I do not want to participate in either. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Belisarius-9

Arguments are a manifestation of opposing perspectives, and they are an excellent way to learn about other people. A "wiser" man would recognize the limits of his own perspective and see the value in speaking to other men and women with different world views.

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Schwah"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

Belisarius-9

I've read a few of your threads. Thus far you're proven yourself to be about as wise as my left Birkenstock.

I would not call myself wise, nor have I. I simply hope to achieve that which I have not. I cannot speak for you, and I will not. Howvever, anger is troublesome to all, to avoid arguments is to avoid anger. I do not want to participate in either. 

Hmm..i wonder what this guy would say if i held a knife to his throat..>__>
Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Belisarius-9
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

Schwah

Arguments are a manifestation of opposing perspectives, and they are an excellent way to learn about other people. A "wiser" man would recognize the limits of his own perspective and see the value in speaking to other men and women with different world views.

I do not have an opposing perspective, as you have stated which applies to you.

Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Belisarius-9
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

Denjin_hadouken

Death is not new to me. 

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

Belisarius-9

Death is not new to me. 

:lol: Funniest thing someone said all night..so tell us great one...what happens after you die? You fly around in outerspace naked?
AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 AgostonF
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

Denjin_hadouken

Death is not new to me. 

:lol: Funniest thing someone said all night..so tell us great one...what happens after you die? You fly around in outerspace naked?

I'm sure he's been reincarnated.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Belisarius-9

Arguments don't have to be heated. Ever hear of a friendly debate? Or perhaps a conversation with a friend where ideas are exchanged and the merits of those ideas are discussed?

And seriously, your diction is rediculous. It's the not way you speak and you know it. People are much more receptive to normal conversation... unless they're celebrities, in which case they will buy into your crap and pay you millions for it.

Hmm, on second thought. Maybe should keep this up and try to perfect it.

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

AgostonF

Death is not new to me. 

And how would he know that?
AgostonF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 AgostonF
[QUOTE="AgostonF"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

Denjin_hadouken

Death is not new to me. 

Well, with the magical limitless wisdom of pot, of course!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

*Tries the Good Will Hunting technique*

It's not your fault. It's not your fault.

Denjin_hadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Denjin_hadouken
[QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="AgostonF"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Denjin_hadouken"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"][QUOTE="Schwah"][QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

AgostonF

Death is not new to me. 

Well, with the magical limitless wisdom of pot, of course!

That's what i've been saying...but the TC denies that :lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-60a3c754d0a16

Well, with the magical limitless wisdom of pot, of course!AgostonF

Okay, that does it. First this guy was associated with philosophy, and now he's being associated with pot! Must he be mistakenly associated with all good things?!

Belisarius-9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Belisarius-9
[QUOTE="Belisarius-9"]

Schwah

Arguments don't have to be heated. Ever hear of a friendly debate? Or perhaps a conversation with a friend where ideas are exchanged and the merits of those ideas are discussed?

And seriously, your diction is rediculous. It's the not way you speak and you know it. People are much more receptive to normal conversation... unless they're celebrities, in which case they will buy into your crap and pay you millions for it.

Hmm, on second thought. Maybe should keep this up and try to perfect it.

Normal conversation only achieves that which is normal. It is the abnormal that arrives with change. As for my "rediculous diction," I do indeed speak this way. I am sorry if anything I am saying troubles you.