Does curry give super powers?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#52 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_India Just enough said...? Just do some research before you talk like a jahn McCain supporter... or Donald Trump for that matter

That's John McCain and please don't quote Wikipedia for anything academic, there is a reason universities don't accept it as a source. Also...seriously?
CUDCUD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 CUDCUD
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

No diarrhea is not a super power.

SoBaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 SoBaus
Member since 2011 • 546 Posts
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"][QUOTE="SoBaus"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"] get ur facts straight before you post more b.s.

my facts might be off, so please correct me if you have any numbers. India is a huge country, but its still very impoverished.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_India Just enough said...? Just do some research before you talk like a jahn McCain supporter... or Donald Trump for that matter

its certainly an in depth discussion of their grading system, but i still highly doubt they are outproducing the US in PHDs. If they were it would likely have made big headlines at some point. Companies outsource alot of IT work due to cheap labor, not the quality of it. I worked in an IT department that outsourced alot of labor to india... and the coding they did was pretty terrible. Alot of our time was dedicated to just fixing the code they screwed up.
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 KeizerHalil
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts
[QUOTE="SoBaus"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"][QUOTE="SoBaus"] its certainly an in depth discussion of their grading system, but i still highly doubt they are outproducing the US in PHDs. If they were it would likely have made big headlines at some point. Companies outsource alot of IT work due to cheap labor, not the quality of it. I worked in an IT department that outsourced alot of labor to india... and the coding they did was pretty terrible. Alot of our time was dedicated to just fixing the code they screwed up.

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="KeizerHalil"] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_grading_in_India Just enough said...? Just do some research before you talk like a jahn McCain supporter... or Donald Trump for that matter

That's John McCain and please don't quote Wikipedia for anything academic, there is a reason universities don't accept it as a source. Also...seriously?

Hey uhm, bird logic dude... check the citations plz. then talk. Universities say dont lick wikipedia... link the citations... Man you soud really smart, almost like you even studied.
SoBaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SoBaus
Member since 2011 • 546 Posts
[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"] Hey uhm, bird logic dude... check the citations plz. then talk. Universities say dont lick wikipedia... link the citations... Man you soud really smart, almost like you even studied.

there was no wikipedia when i was in college, but again... i worked with alot of indians on VISAs as i travelled through IT departments as a contractor. And i have had to refine alot of outsourced indian code. They are still a very impoverished country with generally poor education. The guys on visa i was working with were from pretty wealthy families. The poverty in india is still pretty outrageous.... and their education system is still WAY behind that of the US's.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#57 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

Hey uhm, bird logic dude... check the citations plz. then talk. Universities say dont lick wikipedia... link the citations... Man you soud really smart, almost like you even studied.KeizerHalil

Says the person who asked whether curry gives super powers and is using that as the logic for India's academic scores...

KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 KeizerHalil

[QUOTE="KeizerHalil"]Hey uhm, bird logic dude... check the citations plz. then talk. Universities say dont lick wikipedia... link the citations... Man you soud really smart, almost like you even studied.chaoscougar1

Says the person who asked whether curry gives super powers and is using that as the logic for India's academic scores...

Says the person constantly replying to everything i say? Man if you want to debate about anything lets go :)?
ice_radon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#59 ice_radon
Member since 2002 • 70464 Posts
I had some German currywurst last Saturday... does that count? I have not felt specifically super though in between then and now...
KeizerHalil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 KeizerHalil
I had some German currywurst last Saturday... does that count? I have not felt specifically super though in between then and now...ice_radon
its give you diarrhea power tho :)?
weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
advertising much...