Does Anyone Else Hate High School Girls...?

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

V_Purity_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 V_Purity_V
Member since 2008 • 188 Posts
It seems in my high school the women are worth nothing. All they care about is there ego and Rep everything they do or dont so is for themselves. They will Lie and Deceive you just to get information on something that has nothing to do with them. They will use sex to get things and for that extra boost in the high school. All the live for is Drama? Seriously WTF? They all say "Oh i hate drama so much" and then go participate in it and cause more of it. Is college like this? If it is i might not go. Please tell me the girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.
Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
I don't even bother with the girls in my high school...
Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts
I love when people generalize. I'm off to hunt some wallabies while riding my dingo.
MythofSisyphus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MythofSisyphus
Member since 2008 • 541 Posts
I hate high schoolers in general, with a few exceptions. And no, it's not like that in college... There's too many people going there for there to be that kind of close knit drama. There just aren't a bunch of social clicks.
Moo-Moo-Milk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Moo-Moo-Milk
Member since 2005 • 1007 Posts

girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.V_Purity_V

Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#6 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
Dude. If you have sex with them though you'll get 50,000 achievement points on the xbox. So whos really using who now? Think about it.
Napster06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 Napster06
Member since 2004 • 5659 Posts
Hate girls? Wow..
DuskyDawny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DuskyDawny
Member since 2008 • 309 Posts
Never fear, Captain Generalization is HERE!
SeanUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SeanUD1
Member since 2007 • 812 Posts

It seems in my high school the women are worth nothing. All they care about is there ego and Rep everything they do or dont so is for themselves. They will Lie and Deceive you just to get information on something that has nothing to do with them. They will use sex to get things and for that extra boost in the high school. All the live for is Drama? Seriously WTF? They all say "Oh i hate drama so much" and then go participate in it and cause more of it. Is college like this? If it is i might not go. Please tell me the girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.V_Purity_V

Dude grow a pair your friends are probably making fun of you because you don't dig chicks.

Avatar image for ElectronicMagic
ElectronicMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ElectronicMagic
Member since 2005 • 5412 Posts
High schoolers are like that, they haven't had time to live in the real world and realize how much it sucks. Give it time.
yabbicoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 yabbicoke
Member since 2007 • 4069 Posts
Yes.
GettingTired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GettingTired
Member since 2006 • 5994 Posts

I love when people generalize. I'm off to hunt some wallabies while riding my dingo.Whicker89

Does he really have to go out of his way to note that there are a very small portion of people who deviate from this? When talking about such a large group of people, the fact that there are some who do not apply to the generalization is an automatic understanding.

DrCoCoPiMp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DrCoCoPiMp
Member since 2005 • 4088 Posts
DUDE, THEY ARE HAWT SO WHO GIVES A ROFLZ. seriously tho you gotta put them on their kness so they can see the size of your actual intelligence situated more towards the ground
Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Cube_of_MooN

DUDE, THEY ARE HAWT SO WHO GIVES A ROFLZ. seriously tho you gotta put them on their kness so they can see the size of your actual intelligence situated more towards the groundDrCoCoPiMp

Wow... just wow.

V_Purity_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 V_Purity_V

[QUOTE="V_Purity_V"]It seems in my high school the women are worth nothing. All they care about is there ego and Rep everything they do or dont so is for themselves. They will Lie and Deceive you just to get information on something that has nothing to do with them. They will use sex to get things and for that extra boost in the high school. All the live for is Drama? Seriously WTF? They all say "Oh i hate drama so much" and then go participate in it and cause more of it. Is college like this? If it is i might not go. Please tell me the girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.SeanUD1

Dude grow a pair your friends are probably making fun of you because you don't dig chicks.

Dude Grow a pair. I have had more sex with brainless women then i can count it. seems like a new one every weekend beleive me i dig there warm pink but not the way they think.

ElZilcho90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 ElZilcho90
Member since 2006 • 6157 Posts

I love when people generalize. I'm off to hunt some wallabies while riding my dingo.Whicker89

'Long as I can bring along my six-shooters and ten-gallon hat!

V_Purity_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 V_Purity_V

[QUOTE="Whicker89"]I love when people generalize. I'm off to hunt some wallabies while riding my dingo.GettingTired

Does he really have to go out of his way to note that there are a very small portion of people who deviate from this? When talking about such a large group of people, the fact that there are some who do not apply to the generalization is an automatic understanding.

there need to be more of you in this world.

SeanUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SeanUD1
[QUOTE="SeanUD1"]

[QUOTE="V_Purity_V"]It seems in my high school the women are worth nothing. All they care about is there ego and Rep everything they do or dont so is for themselves. They will Lie and Deceive you just to get information on something that has nothing to do with them. They will use sex to get things and for that extra boost in the high school. All the live for is Drama? Seriously WTF? They all say "Oh i hate drama so much" and then go participate in it and cause more of it. Is college like this? If it is i might not go. Please tell me the girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.V_Purity_V

Dude Grow a pair. I have had more sex with brainless women then i can count it. seems like a new one every weekend beleive me i dig there warm pink but not the way they think.

So why are you complaining?!

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Cube_of_MooN
[QUOTE="SeanUD1"]

[QUOTE="V_Purity_V"]It seems in my high school the women are worth nothing. All they care about is there ego and Rep everything they do or dont so is for themselves. They will Lie and Deceive you just to get information on something that has nothing to do with them. They will use sex to get things and for that extra boost in the high school. All the live for is Drama? Seriously WTF? They all say "Oh i hate drama so much" and then go participate in it and cause more of it. Is college like this? If it is i might not go. Please tell me the girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.V_Purity_V

My bull**** meter is going off the charts!

Whicker89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Whicker89
Member since 2004 • 18919 Posts

[QUOTE="Whicker89"]I love when people generalize. I'm off to hunt some wallabies while riding my dingo.ElZilcho90

'Long as I can bring along my six-shooters and ten-gallon hat!

Hang on I forgot to grab my boomerang
SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts
I love high school girls. I keep getting older, but they stay the same age. 8)
V_Purity_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 V_Purity_V
[QUOTE="V_Purity_V"][QUOTE="SeanUD1"]

[QUOTE="V_Purity_V"]It seems in my high school the women are worth nothing. All they care about is there ego and Rep everything they do or dont so is for themselves. They will Lie and Deceive you just to get information on something that has nothing to do with them. They will use sex to get things and for that extra boost in the high school. All the live for is Drama? Seriously WTF? They all say "Oh i hate drama so much" and then go participate in it and cause more of it. Is college like this? If it is i might not go. Please tell me the girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.SeanUD1

Because someday young padawon when you grow up you will realize that not every thing in this world revolves around the sasauge wallet.

el_carl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 el_carl
Member since 2006 • 2376 Posts
I don't generalize by age or sex.
DuskyDawny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DuskyDawny
Member since 2008 • 309 Posts
[QUOTE="SeanUD1"]

It's their, not there. I hate being a grammar Nazi but I point it out because you're calling them brainless. Also, maybe you're going after the same type of girl. Try getting to know a girl that you might have otherwise overlooked.

SeanUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SeanUD1
[QUOTE="SeanUD1"][QUOTE="V_Purity_V"][QUOTE="SeanUD1"]

Because someday young padawon when you grow up you will realize that not every thing in this world revolves around the sasauge wallet.

Ok cool and you're in high school and not taking care of yourself looking to settle down with a woman. Well you could be but that would be creepy because you are in high school and they are the best years of your life?

bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
The great thing about highschool girls is the older I get they stay the same age.
V_Purity_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 V_Purity_V
[QUOTE="V_Purity_V"][QUOTE="SeanUD1"]

[QUOTE="V_Purity_V"]It seems in my high school the women are worth nothing. All they care about is there ego and Rep everything they do or dont so is for themselves. They will Lie and Deceive you just to get information on something that has nothing to do with them. They will use sex to get things and for that extra boost in the high school. All the live for is Drama? Seriously WTF? They all say "Oh i hate drama so much" and then go participate in it and cause more of it. Is college like this? If it is i might not go. Please tell me the girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.Cube_of_MooN

please that one is old. give this one a try. " If you dried that one out you could fertilize the yard"

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cube_of_MooN

The great thing about highschool girls is the older I get they stay the same age.bobaban

Someone beat you to it.

Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#32 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts
I despise mostly all teenagers. They should all be locked away until they have the understanding that they can, in fact, think for themselves.
MythofSisyphus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 MythofSisyphus
Member since 2008 • 541 Posts

The great thing about highschool girls is the older I get they stay the same age.bobaban

QFT

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Cube_of_MooN
[QUOTE="Cube_of_MooN"][QUOTE="V_Purity_V"][QUOTE="SeanUD1"]

please that one is old. give this one a try. " If you dried that one out you could fertilize the yard"

But that could refer to other things too. So I stick with the one with the clearest meaning.

Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Buffalo_Soulja
Member since 2004 • 13151 Posts

V_Purity_V

:lol: Whatever happened to sophisticated conversation? This would mean you are fueling the drama and insecurity of highschool women, not to mention perpetuating the stereotype of highschool men.
GettingTired

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GettingTired
Member since 2006 • 5994 Posts
Dude, just relax a little and enjoy yourself. These girls you hate so much now will eventually become the women you'll want to bang the most once you're in college. So just take advantage now or else you'll be kicking yourself later.elblanquito_81

Unless the majority of them are infected by more diseases than the used needle bin at a free health facility.
Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Cube_of_MooN

I despise mostly all teenagers. They should all be locked away until they have the understanding that they can, in fact, think for themselves.Rekunta

I'm sorry if my being age 17 offended you.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#38 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts

Throw some shrimp on the barbie for me while you're at it.

elblanquito_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 elblanquito_81
Member since 2007 • 4356 Posts
Dude, just relax a little and enjoy yourself. These girls you hate so much now will eventually become the women you'll want to bang the most once you're in college. So just take advantage now or else you'll be kicking yourself later.
Omega_Zero69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Omega_Zero69
Member since 2006 • 13668 Posts

Dude. If you have sex with them though you'll get 50,000 achievement points on the xbox. So whos really using who now? Think about it.Wilfred_Owen

:lol:

Calypto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Calypto
Member since 2008 • 732 Posts

Seeing as I am one, no I do not hate high school girls. ;D

&& really, less girls are like that than you think.

Rekunta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#42 Rekunta
Member since 2002 • 8275 Posts

[QUOTE="Rekunta"]I despise mostly all teenagers. They should all be locked away until they have the understanding that they can, in fact, think for themselves.Cube_of_MooN

Note I said "mostly". Just a little insurance....:P. My negativity towards teens is from my personal experiences through highschool. I am generalizing, but hey.....sue me.

V_Purity_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 V_Purity_V
[QUOTE="V_Purity_V"]

Buffalo_Soulja

:lol: Whatever happened to sophisticated conversation? This would mean you are fueling the drama and insecurity of highschool women, not to mention perpetuating the stereotype of highschool men.

i would love to have a sophisticated conversation with one of them. But all they want to do is say " yeah i see what you mean. Hey! How bout i give you a BJ?" And then i say yes but still one day hope for a girl that knows more than a fleshlight.

elblanquito_81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 elblanquito_81
Member since 2007 • 4356 Posts
[QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="V_Purity_V"]

V_Purity_V

i would love to have a sophisticated conversation with one of them. But all they want to do is say " yeah i see what you mean. Hey! How bout i give you a BJ?" And then i say yes but still one day hope for a girl that knows more than a fleshlight.

I see someone's been watching too much porn.
Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Cube_of_MooN
[QUOTE="Cube_of_MooN"]

[QUOTE="Rekunta"]I despise mostly all teenagers. They should all be locked away until they have the understanding that they can, in fact, think for themselves.Rekunta

Note I said "mostly". Just a little insurance....:P. My negativity towards teens is from my personal experiences through highschool. I am generalizing, but hey.....sue me.

*calls lawyer*

I don't think the $5000 is worth it.

SpootyHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SpootyHead
Member since 2005 • 2702 Posts
It's all a part of growing up and find themselves. And not all girls are like that.
SSCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SSCyborg
Member since 2007 • 7625 Posts

[QUOTE="bobaban"]The great thing about highschool girls is the older I get they stay the same age.Cube_of_MooN

Someone beat you to it.

Would that someone be me?
I love high school girls. I keep getting older, but they stay the same age. 8)SSCyborg

Hot damn looks like I did. 8)

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
It seems in my high school the women are worth nothing. All they care about is there ego and Rep everything they do or dont so is for themselves. They will Lie and Deceive you just to get information on something that has nothing to do with them. They will use sex to get things and for that extra boost in the high school. All the live for is Drama? Seriously WTF? They all say "Oh i hate drama so much" and then go participate in it and cause more of it. Is college like this? If it is i might not go. Please tell me the girls are somewhat sophisticated and can have a conversation.V_Purity_V
everyone isnt like that....plus its school highschool drama for a reason....since its so pointless......stay away from it
Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Buffalo_Soulja
Member since 2004 • 13151 Posts
[QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="V_Purity_V"]

V_Purity_V

Then maybe you could set an example by refusing the BJ.

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
[QUOTE="Cube_of_MooN"]

[QUOTE="bobaban"]The great thing about highschool girls is the older I get they stay the same age.SSCyborg

Someone beat you to it.

Would that someone be me?
I love high school girls. I keep getting older, but they stay the same age. 8)SSCyborg

Hot damn looks like I did. 8)

:lol: quote from family guy....brian to be exact :lol: