Do you think ugly people know they're ugly?

• 110 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

Like these people.

Edit- had to remove pic(html errors)

Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
I don't think they care when they are making so much money Besides, ugly is subjective
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Fightingfan

I don't think they care when they are making so much money Besides, ugly is subjective Just-Breathe
So flavor flav isn't ugly? Also, I can find some ugly poor people I'm sure.

CajunMadePunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 CajunMadePunk
Member since 2011 • 7425 Posts
They probably don't care.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178883 Posts
Ugly is subjective.....different people have different ideas about attractive. Topic fail....
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#6 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
[QUOTE="Just-Breathe"]I don't think they care when they are making so much money Besides, ugly is subjective Fightingfan
So flavor flav isn't ugly?

The fact that his teeth are made out of gold probably balances it out for some girls.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fightingfan
Ugly is subjective.....different people have different ideas about attractive. Topic fail....LJS9502_basic
*sigh* Derr.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Ugly is subjective.....different people have different ideas about attractive. Topic fail....Fightingfan
*sigh* Derr.

For instance....I assume you think your avatar is attractive. I do not....see how that works?
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Ugly is subjective.....different people have different ideas about attractive. Topic fail....LJS9502_basic
*sigh* Derr.

For instance....I assume you think your avatar is attractive. I do not....see how that works?

Chicks average, I share no interest in her either. I agree looks are subjective, but it's to a certain extent..
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#10 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts

Some people find lil wayne attractive but calling someone ugly is a opinion to your own. i think lady gaga is beautiful.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] *sigh* Derr.

Chicks average, I share no interest in her either. I agree looks are subjective, but it's to a certain extent..

Psychologists say people are attracted to similar looks. So if we look at someone that we find lacking....somewhere someone thinks the opposite.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Fightingfan

Some people find lil wayne attractive but calling someone ugly is a opinion to your own. i think lady gaga is beautiful.

AussieePet

With some make-up I agree.

Andrew_Xavier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Andrew_Xavier
Member since 2007 • 9625 Posts
i think lady gaga is beautiful.AussieePet
He's a handsome enough man, but I still thought he looked better the first time around as madonna.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="AussieePet"] i think lady gaga is beautiful.Andrew_Xavier
He's a handsome enough man, but I still thought he looked better the first time around as madonna.

GreySeal will not like....:lol:
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 branketra
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"] For instance....I assume you think your avatar is attractive. I do not....see how that works?LJS9502_basic

Psychologists say people are attracted to similar looks. So if we look at someone that we find lacking....somewhere someone thinks the opposite.

I thought it was symmetry and good proportions... Maybe that's what they mean when they say "it's the inside that counts."
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Fightingfan
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] Chicks average, I share no interest in her either. I agree looks are subjective, but it's to a certain extent..BranKetra

I thought it was symmetry and good proportions... Maybe that's what they mean when they say "it's the inside that counts."

Exactly, I don't wanna sound mean, but no one in their right mind would find Michael Berryman attractive pertaining to looks.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] Chicks average, I share no interest in her either. I agree looks are subjective, but it's to a certain extent..BranKetra

Well they say people are attracted to a similar look as they have. And if you take wealth out of the equation and look at couples.....they do look rather similar or what would be the same level of attractiveness to the observer based on their ideas. But the people that are considered "attractive" in a general sense usually are those that aren't symmetrical and proportioned exactly. It's actually the opposite.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#18 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

[QUOTE="Andrew_Xavier"][QUOTE="AussieePet"] i think lady gaga is beautiful.LJS9502_basic

GreySeal will not like....:lol:

Well, I for one think Mr. Ciccone was pretty hot in the 80s, tho not so much anymore.

Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#19 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

I'm sure those first three think they're attractive. The one in the later post knows she's ugly - she most likely is told so every day.

It depends entirely on the person's ego I guess. I've seen some morbidly obese people (maybe on the Gerry Springer show?) who were convinced they were sexy. And god knows there's enough thin young girls running around talking about how fat they are.

lancea34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lancea34
Member since 2007 • 6912 Posts

Everybody says I'm a good looking guy, but personally I'm not happy with my looks. :(

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 branketra
[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Psychologists say people are attracted to similar looks. So if we look at someone that we find lacking....somewhere someone thinks the opposite.LJS9502_basic

Well they say people are attracted to a similar look as they have. And if you take wealth out of the equation and look at couples.....they do look rather similar or what would be the same level of attractiveness to the observer based on their ideas. But the people that are considered "attractive" in a general sense usually are those that aren't symmetrical and proportioned exactly. It's actually the opposite.

I've heard of that. Actually, that happens sometimes with their pets. Except that last part. I've read studies in which indicated that people with good symmetry were considered more attractive than the others. It's a sign of good health.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GreySeal9

[QUOTE="AussieePet"]

Fightingfan

With some make-up I agree.

With or without make-up, I don't think Lady Gaga is anywhere close to beautiful. She's not ugly tho. It takes alot for me to think someone is ugly.

AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#23 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts

[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Psychologists say people are attracted to similar looks. So if we look at someone that we find lacking....somewhere someone thinks the opposite.Fightingfan

Exactly, I don't wanna sound mean, but no one in their right mind would find Michael Berryman attractive pertaining to looks.

lol Maybe cause he doesn't look human?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BranKetra"] I thought it was symmetry and good proportions... Maybe that's what they mean when they say "it's the inside that counts."BranKetra

I've heard of that. Actually, that happens sometimes with their pets. Except that last part. I've read studies in which indicated that people with good symmetry were considered more attractive than the others. It's a sign of good health.

That's the opposite of what I read. They used some actors/actresses as examples of perceived attractive people that aren't actually proportioned correctly. Whereas people that would overall be considered unattractive did have correct proportions. Honestly though I forget what they called it....but it was interesting to read.
branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 branketra
[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Well they say people are attracted to a similar look as they have. And if you take wealth out of the equation and look at couples.....they do look rather similar or what would be the same level of attractiveness to the observer based on their ideas. But the people that are considered "attractive" in a general sense usually are those that aren't symmetrical and proportioned exactly. It's actually the opposite.LJS9502_basic

That's the opposite of what I read. They used some actors/actresses as examples of perceived attractive people that aren't actually proportioned correctly. Whereas people that would overall be considered unattractive did have correct proportions. Honestly though I forget what they called it....but it was interesting to read.

Um...I don't know.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Fightingfan

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="BranKetra"] I thought it was symmetry and good proportions... Maybe that's what they mean when they say "it's the inside that counts."BranKetra

I've heard of that. Actually, that happens sometimes with their pets.

Now that you say this, I have a buddy that looks like his dog. He has a poodle, and he has a black afro thing going on just like his dog.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="BranKetra"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Well they say people are attracted to a similar look as they have. And if you take wealth out of the equation and look at couples.....they do look rather similar or what would be the same level of attractiveness to the observer based on their ideas. But the people that are considered "attractive" in a general sense usually are those that aren't symmetrical and proportioned exactly. It's actually the opposite.Fightingfan
I've heard of that. Actually, that happens sometimes with their pets.

No that you say this, I have buddy that looks like his dog. He has a puddle, and he has a black afro thing going on just like his dog.

I think you mean poodle.....unless he does look like a puddle.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Fightingfan
^ Ahh, caught my mistake there buddy.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

Do arrogant conceited kunts know they're arrogant conceited kunts though? That's the question.

Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts
Do beautiful people know they're beautiful? Do tall people know they're tall? some of the greatest questions of our time. :O
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic
^ Ahh, caught my mistake there buddy.Fightingfan
:P Sorry....
gameboy343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gameboy343
Member since 2005 • 1024 Posts

i'm very ugly and well aware of it, so sure?

Ronstera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Ronstera
Member since 2007 • 6112 Posts
Pretty sure they do, that's why most of them do whatever it takes to at least look decent in the eyes of others..
Avatar image for deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
deactivated-5c37d3adcd094

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5c37d3adcd094
Member since 2006 • 8362 Posts

Do arrogant conceited kunts know they're arrogant conceited kunts though? That's the question.

Ilovegames1992
Don't know. Do you? ;D
StRaItJaCkEt36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 StRaItJaCkEt36
Member since 2011 • 551 Posts
Ugly is not subjective. Ugly is relative. And I think that some people are aware of their ugliness, while others may not be.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic

Ilovegames1992
You can answer that....>__>
Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#37 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
Ugly is not subjective. Ugly is relative. And I think that some people are aware of their ugliness, while others may not be.StRaItJaCkEt36
Ugly can be subjective or everyone would think that the same people are ugly.
GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GreySeal9

Ugly is not subjective. Ugly is relative. And I think that some people are aware of their ugliness, while others may not be.StRaItJaCkEt36

The notion of ugliness is relative, but it is very much subjective. It depends on a subjective judgment of another person's looks.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

LJS9502_basic

You can answer that....>__>

Hahahahahahaha you done me bredda don't i feel the fuking asshat now.

Derrrrrp

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

i think some people probably do. but i know there's some stuck up people who think they're god's gift to the world and look horrid but they don't know it.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
Ugly is subjective.....different people have different ideas about attractive. Topic fail....LJS9502_basic
No these people are just ugly.
Just-Breathe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Just-Breathe
Member since 2011 • 3130 Posts
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Ugly is subjective.....different people have different ideas about attractive. Topic fail....themajormayor

....in your opinion
Baconbits2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43 Baconbits2004
Member since 2009 • 12602 Posts

I was worried that I might be ugly at one point, so I took the round about ugly test.

I call my friend martin up, and I'm like yo, you know any ugly people?

He was like, uh... no?

And I'm like cool; cause you know me.

codymcclain14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44 codymcclain14
Member since 2010 • 6017 Posts
Oh yeah, I know I'm ugly. :)
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Ugly is subjective.....different people have different ideas about attractive. Topic fail....themajormayor

That's still an opinion though....
Kuhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kuhu
Member since 2004 • 2845 Posts
I think that 'ugly' people know that they are not attractive in terms of societies general perception of attraction (e.g. for women, they are not thin or have a non-parallel face, or for men they are not buff and chizzled, etc.)
themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 themajormayor
[QUOTE="Just-Breathe"][QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]
[QUOTE="themajormayor"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Ugly is subjective.....different people have different ideas about attractive. Topic fail....LJS9502_basic

That's still an opinion though....

Doesn't make them less ugly
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LJS9502_basic
[QUOTE="themajormayor"] Doesn't make them less ugly

I don't think you're getting the whole opinion thing here. I could be wrong but I have a hunch I'm not.
SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14834 Posts

I hope so. I'm sick of having to tell them.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 themajormayor
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="themajormayor"] Doesn't make them less ugly

I don't think you're getting the whole opinion thing here. I could be wrong but I have a hunch I'm not.

Yeah I'm getting it. And yes theoretically you're right. But the thing is they're just freaking ugly. They know it and everyone else knows it. I mean there are cases where you can disagree but in these cases they're just ugly. At least the third pic.