Do you think that the seahawks can beat the rams for the playoff spot?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

enragedcritic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 0

#1 enragedcritic
Member since 2010 • 212 Posts

I think they could.. they would be 7-9 and go to the playoffs below .500 all well they could do well. Battle of the worst teams for a playoff spot. Do you think the seahawks can beat the rams for a playoff spot?

dreamdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dreamdude
Member since 2006 • 4627 Posts

Probably can. Even though the Rams doing better this year. Us Missouri folk still don't have much confidence in our team.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
TBH, this is one of those 'does it matter' situations. Whoever wins the West will just be fodder in the first round It is one of the worst divisions in the history of the league...went winless as a division 3 weeks this year. -that is a dubious 'accomplishment' (as they play each other for most of the weeks in a season) I hope the Seahawks win though. -I want a 7-9 team in the playoffs to serve as an impetus for change -they deserve to make it (for winning the division) -but they do not deserve to host a first round game (against a team with double digit wins) My hope is that they (the NFL) see this and decide to reseed after the teams make the playoffs
Wilfred_Owen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#4 Wilfred_Owen
Member since 2005 • 20964 Posts
I just want the Rams to win. I want them to feel good about themselves for once.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
I just want the Rams to win. I want them to feel good about themselves for once.Wilfred_Owen
They have had a lot more to feel good about than the Seahawks (Super Bowl and all that)
sunsetcrakcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 sunsetcrakcer
Member since 2007 • 198 Posts
I'm a die hard Rams fan and I hope not. I really like the direction that the Rams are heading. LETS GO RAMS!!!
darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
Whoever wins is going to get knocked out in the playoffs easy.
Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts
LETS GO SEAHAWKS!!! Record in the making folks. But in all honesty, if the seahawks do make the playoffs, I also think they should be reseeded. Getting a home game would just be silly.
Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lockedge
Member since 2002 • 16765 Posts
[QUOTE="Wilfred_Owen"]I just want the Rams to win. I want them to feel good about themselves for once.rawsavon
They have had a lot more to feel good about than the Seahawks (Super Bowl and all that)

I'm going to echo rawsavon here. Poor seahawks haven't had much. The only team in recent history that probably feels worse is Arizona, because they in all honesty won that Superbowl, but were denied it. At least the Seahawks lost their attempt fairly and their fans don't have to harbor any "what if" scenarios all the time. I will say that both Seahawks and Rams have rather unfortunate fanbases. Kind of like Detroit.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

At least the Seahawks lost their attempt fairly and their fans don't have to harbor any "what if" scenarios all the time. Lockedge

TBH I still hear Seahawk fans complain about how the refs screwed them out of that game.

wslacker2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wslacker2
Member since 2007 • 1192 Posts

I work the Seahawks home games. I am an event staff employee. If they win, that is one more game that I work. So I hope they win for those purposes. TBH, I am not a die hard Hawks or NFC West fan, so I really could care less. The Pats will prolly win it all.

Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Lockedge

[QUOTE="Lockedge"]At least the Seahawks lost their attempt fairly and their fans don't have to harbor any "what if" scenarios all the time. JML897

TBH I still hear Seahawk fans complain about how the refs screwed them out of that game.

There were like, one or two questionable calls, if I recall. Most of them were pretty legit. It would have made the game closer, 21-17, if that holding call wasn't made, but it was legit holding. The team didn't react well to the penalty, and paid the price. Meanwhile, Arizona(surprisingly against the Steelers as well) had far too many phantom calls, and Pittsburgh got far too many breaks and freebies, for it to be a coincidence.
jaqulle999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jaqulle999
Member since 2009 • 2897 Posts

I could care less. Either team will lose in the first round of the playoffs anyway.

Acemaster27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Acemaster27
Member since 2004 • 4482 Posts

[QUOTE="Lockedge"]At least the Seahawks lost their attempt fairly and their fans don't have to harbor any "what if" scenarios all the time. JML897

We'd quit talking about it if the game had been officiated fairly. Bill Leavy, the head ref of the game, has since acknowledge the he did a very bad job that day. And you also don't understand sports in Seattle. We don't win national championships. We don't even usually put up winning seasons. If even one of our teams won, the whole city would go crazy.
ChiSoxBombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ChiSoxBombers
Member since 2006 • 3700 Posts

Sure, but who cares?

Lockedge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lockedge
[QUOTE="JML897"]

[QUOTE="Lockedge"]At least the Seahawks lost their attempt fairly and their fans don't have to harbor any "what if" scenarios all the time. Acemaster27

We'd quit talking about it if the game had been officiated fairly. Bill Leavy, the head ref of the game, has since acknowledge the he did a very bad job that day. And you also don't understand sports in Seattle. We don't win national championships. We don't even usually put up winning seasons. If even one of our teams won, the whole city would go crazy.

Heck, in 2008 Spokane Chiefs won the WHL championship and the Memorial Cup, and I couldn't help but feel bad for the Seattle Thunderbirds, who have never tasted the glory of the WHL junior hockey championship, nor have they ever made the cup finals. Seattle needs some serious owners, with serious money and serious vision. I'm sure the city has some fault in the matter as well, in regards to building arenas. You guys are like Kansas City, expect even they have winning seasons at times, and occasionally win championships. Last time Seattle had a championship was 78-79 with the Supersonics IIRC.