• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Marty_Mo
Member since 2008 • 889 Posts

Best moments you have been part of or witnessed at a party

I have once experianced a guy I didn't really like get beat up by a drunk 13 year old hah

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts

My neighbor's dad kicked some guy's ass last year. He was tearing down a tent with people under it, harassing the bartender, and he took a swing at my neighbor's dad.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#3 DJ_Lae
Member since 2002 • 42748 Posts
A guy making out with a girl only to have her puke into his mouth. Also, a guy wandering around at a party with no pants (or underwear) on, acting like everything was completely normal.
VivaKatimari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 VivaKatimari
Member since 2009 • 670 Posts

A kid made fun of my family and i broke his nose, made his mouth bleed and gave him a black eye. Good times

sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5 sonic__323
Member since 2007 • 23684 Posts

Nope, I hate parties.

Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Pyro767
Member since 2009 • 2305 Posts

Nope, I hate parties.

sonic__323
Ditto.
Avatar image for XD4NTESINF3RNOX
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Member since 2008 • 7438 Posts
[QUOTE="sonic__323"]

Nope, I hate parties.

Pyro767
Ditto.

same here i find them pretty overrated and boring
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
One of my friends passed out on the couch and everyone took sharpies and drew on him. Then we put all these stuff we found in the room on him (including the couch) then someone t-bagged him. Then eventually covered him in duct tape.
Setsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Setsa
Member since 2005 • 8431 Posts
Craziest moment: a street brawl Most comical: being on your 2nd beer and laughing at the people that are binging in the bathroom and have run out of areas to release their innards into :lol:
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sonic__323
[QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"][QUOTE="Pyro767"][QUOTE="sonic__323"]

Nope, I hate parties.

Ditto.

Thanks for agreeing guys.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

listening to my girlfriend call her ex a useless boyfriend. And watching some guy get super drunk and paying for it.

freek666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 freek666
Member since 2007 • 22312 Posts

On New Years Eve 1999 my dad and one of my uncles were a bit drunk and were messing around on the football field where they were shooting off fireworks, just laying punches into each other. My other uncle, who was completely off his face, thought the other uncle was beating on my dad so he ran over and started kicking the crap out of him until they told him they were messing around. Yeah, he's a paranoid schizophrenic but his episodes were like 20 years ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

We were partying in downtown Krakow, Poland and my friend had to pee...which he did in the middle of the street. A cop car, filled to the brink with Polish cops pulled up and asked what we were doing in English. Not knowing what to do, my friend started to speak Danish and pretended as if he couldn''t speak English hoping the cops wouldn't bother to take it any further. At the very next moment, one of my other mates runs up to the cars and sticks his head in through the car window and yells, NICE CAR. The cops just stared at him with this killer look and then drove away. It was damn hilarious and I'm not sure I can do it enough justice.

duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
The house catch fire. More memorable than "best" but sure was memorable.
Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Pyro767
[QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"][QUOTE="Pyro767"] Ditto.sonic__323

Why thank us? Parties are stupid, you just get drunk, pass out and it's over. That's the truth with almost all parties in existence. Besides, I'd just sit in the corner, get drunk for some strange reason, and feel all depressed and stuff, so it's not worth it in the long run.
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts

my friend got out of the car to take a piss on the way to a party, while he was outside I took his phone from the backseat. 5 minutes later he found that his phone was gone, and started screaming for me and another friend to turn the car around and go back, but we kept insisting that we had already gone too far, and we werent gonna go back and look. After screaming for about 10 minutes, he **** in his pants, partially i think. He threw the dirty underwear out the window, and I handed him his phone. He was already drunk but still, that **** was crazy funny.

XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
i don't even drink i just bring NOS or some other energy drink so i'll at least have some kind of fun :lol:
Setsa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Setsa
Member since 2005 • 8431 Posts
[QUOTE="sonic__323"][QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"] same here i find them pretty overrated and boring Pyro767

Why thank us? Parties are stupid, you just get drunk, pass out and it's over. That's the truth with almost all parties in existence. Besides, I'd just sit in the corner, get drunk for some strange reason, and feel all depressed and stuff, so it's not worth it in the long run.

It more so depends on the people you're doing such a thing with. Even if it's just with some close friends it can be fun, the problem now-a-days is most teens take it waayyy too far and end up hurting themselves in an attempt to prove how hardcore they are : /
HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts

Lol. well we ended up throwing the drunk passed out people in the hut tub once in a pool party.. :P

TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
[QUOTE="sonic__323"][QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"] same here i find them pretty overrated and boring Pyro767

not sitting in the corner is fun. The whole point in getting drunk is to not feel awkward at parties.
bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts
Not really, not a big party guy. Though I saw this guy trying to eat a chip and his girlfriend wanted to kiss him. He, being drunk, yelled "Let me eat this chip!" and made her wait. Funny.
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Lol. well we ended up throwing the drunk passed out people in the hut tub once in a pool party.. :P

HitomiChan
:lol: how'd they feel after that :P
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sonic__323

That speaks the truth, well for me, I just in the corner, hear some metal or screamo music, and feel depressed but I just mostly do nothing in parties overall.
Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Marty_Mo

I dont drink or party anymore I just randomly remembered that moment and had to post a topic haha

HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts
[QUOTE="HitomiChan"]

Lol. well we ended up throwing the drunk passed out people in the hot tub once in a pool party.. :P

XD4NTESINF3RNOX

um.. really aroused.. :?
Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Marty_Mo

Not really, not a big party guy. Though I saw this guy trying to eat a chip and his girlfriend wanted to kiss him. He, being drunk, yelled "Let me eat this chip!" and made her wait. Funny.bluezy
Wow thats awesome!

Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Sajedene
If you need to be drunk to enjoy a party then it is not a party.
XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I don't 'party' because everytime people 'party' where I live, somebody cracks their head open or falls out a car window or gets raped (not joking). Last 'party' I attended was, I suppose, new years with my fiance's family. Basically everyone but he and I got drunk, and we ate snacks and watched dane cook on tv. PARTY HARDY, right?
Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Marty_Mo

[QUOTE="XD4NTESINF3RNOX"][QUOTE="HitomiChan"]

Lol. well we ended up throwing the drunk passed out people in the hot tub once in a pool party.. :P

HitomiChan

um.. really aroused.. :?

Haha damn drunk people

bluezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#30 bluezy
Member since 2004 • 29297 Posts

[QUOTE="bluezy"]Not really, not a big party guy. Though I saw this guy trying to eat a chip and his girlfriend wanted to kiss him. He, being drunk, yelled "Let me eat this chip!" and made her wait. Funny.Marty_Mo

Wow thats awesome!

I think I was one of the only sober people there that night. Me and my girlfriend made sure people weren't killin' themselves.
XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
If you need to be drunk to enjoy a party then it is not a party.Sajedene
so true

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="Pyro767"][QUOTE="sonic__323"] Thanks for agreeing guys.sonic__323

That speaks the truth, well for me, I just in the corner, hear some metal or screamo music, and feel depressed but I just mostly do nothing in parties overall.

Ehm, try doing something else than that next time. Try having fun. I don't think you guys appreciate the hilarity in getting completely ****faced with your buddies. It's an ancient sport all men have to learn sooner or later.
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 sonic__323
If you need to be drunk to enjoy a party then it is not a party.Sajedene
Well for me, parties these days are mostly about hooking up and drinking.
Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Marty_Mo

[QUOTE="Marty_Mo"]

[QUOTE="bluezy"]Not really, not a big party guy. Though I saw this guy trying to eat a chip and his girlfriend wanted to kiss him. He, being drunk, yelled "Let me eat this chip!" and made her wait. Funny.bluezy

Wow thats awesome!

I think I was one of the only sober people there that night. Me and my girlfriend made sure people weren't killin' themselves.

Thats the main reasons I went to parties to make sure my friends didn't get beat up by stupid people

sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sonic__323
[QUOTE="sonic__323"][QUOTE="Pyro767"] Why thank us? Parties are stupid, you just get drunk, pass out and it's over. That's the truth with almost all parties in existence. Besides, I'd just sit in the corner, get drunk for some strange reason, and feel all depressed and stuff, so it's not worth it in the long run.jointed

Ehm, try doing something else than that next time. Try having fun. I don't think you guys appreciate the hilarity in getting completely ****faced with your buddies. It's an ancient sport all men have to learn sooner or later.

I can't really fun anymore because of my personal problems.
Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Pyro767

[QUOTE="bluezy"][QUOTE="Marty_Mo"] Wow thats awesome!

Marty_Mo

Thats the main reasons I went to parties to make sure my friends didn't get beat up by stupid people

That makes you a good person. You get props.
Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Marty_Mo

[QUOTE="sonic__323"][QUOTE="Pyro767"] Why thank us? Parties are stupid, you just get drunk, pass out and it's over. That's the truth with almost all parties in existence. Besides, I'd just sit in the corner, get drunk for some strange reason, and feel all depressed and stuff, so it's not worth it in the long run.jointed

I have had all those great times but that was me when I was 15 I grew out of it all

Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Marty_Mo

[QUOTE="Marty_Mo"]

[QUOTE="bluezy"] I think I was one of the only sober people there that night. Me and my girlfriend made sure people weren't killin' themselves.Pyro767

That makes you a good person. You get props.

I just dont like hearing about people I kn

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601
deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5e7d3c08ed601
Member since 2007 • 6696 Posts
Parties are lame, I never get invited to them:(
Oyeoyeoye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Oyeoyeoye
Member since 2007 • 479 Posts

Couldn't agree with this more. Depending on the right crowd parties can be amazingly fun. If you are sitting in the corner acting depressed you are doing it wrong. Lighten up.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Sajedene
[QUOTE="Sajedene"]If you need to be drunk to enjoy a party then it is not a party.sonic__323
Well for me, parties these days are mostly about hooking up and drinking.

That's not a party.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="sonic__323"] That speaks the truth, well for me, I just in the corner, hear some metal or screamo music, and feel depressed but I just mostly do nothing in parties overall.Marty_Mo

I have had all those great times but that was me when I was 15 I grew out of it all

Grew out of it? It's during the college years the real fun begins. Getting drunk at 15 is lame since you can't go to any night clubs or bars.
Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Pyro767

I would try if I weren't ridiculed for two years straight by almost everyone I talked to. Now I just go away and try not to get involved in anything that involves contact with other people like that. Which, by chance, is the reason I'm not going to my "grad," which isn't a grad at all, it's just me going from the 9th grade to the 10th grade.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#44 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Only on rare occasions. The whole party scene has never been that alluring to me.

XD4NTESINF3RNOX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 XD4NTESINF3RNOX
Lan parties>>>drinking parties :)
12345678ew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 12345678ew
Member since 2008 • 2353 Posts

[QUOTE="sonic__323"]

Nope, I hate parties.

Pyro767

Ditto.

i only hate sleepovers, which only my nerd friends do... but anyway.... they think they're cool to try and pull pranks on me, but they're idiots so i always wake up when they trip or something and then one of them gets the **** beaten out of them....

zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 zeppelin_64
Member since 2006 • 3924 Posts
[QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="sonic__323"] That speaks the truth, well for me, I just in the corner, hear some metal or screamo music, and feel depressed but I just mostly do nothing in parties overall.Pyro767

I would try if I weren't ridiculed for two years straight by almost everyone I talked to. Now I just go away and try not to get involved in anything that involves contact with other people like that. Which, by chance, is the reason I'm not going to my "grad," which isn't a grad at all, it's just me going from the 9th grade to the 10th grade.

You should be more social in high school, I'm not coming down on you, I'm just saying half the fun of school is friends and hanging out and meeting new people.
Marty_Mo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Marty_Mo

[QUOTE="Marty_Mo"]

[QUOTE="jointed"] Ehm, try doing something else than that next time. Try having fun. I don't think you guys appreciate the hilarity in getting completely ****faced with your buddies. It's an ancient sport all men have to learn sooner or later.jointed

Grew out of it? It's during the college years the real fun begins. Getting drunk at 15 is lame since you can't go to any night clubs or bars.

I started hating it and then I became striaght edge and I am happy with the lifestyle I live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
[QUOTE="Pyro767"][QUOTE="jointed"][QUOTE="sonic__323"] That speaks the truth, well for me, I just in the corner, hear some metal or screamo music, and feel depressed but I just mostly do nothing in parties overall.

If you want friends, conform to the wishes of the masses. There's no use in wanting to be special, so you might as well start at an early age.
Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Pyro767
[QUOTE="Pyro767"][QUOTE="jointed"] Ehm, try doing something else than that next time. Try having fun. I don't think you guys appreciate the hilarity in getting completely ****faced with your buddies. It's an ancient sport all men have to learn sooner or later.zeppelin_64

You should be more social in high school, I'm not coming down on you, I'm just saying half the fun of school is friends and hanging out and meeting new people.

Yeah, not to be offensive, but I've been through some major BS and I probably won't be able to fully open myself up to people face to face for a LONG time, and I mean a LONG, LOOONG time.