Do women find skinny guys with abbs really attractive still?

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sonofsmeagle
Member since 2010 • 4317 Posts

Just asking since back when i was in highschool the girls used to be like "OHHHHH he has abbs" when all it was, was a guy that was about 5'10 and 140 pounds with 5% body fat, and the chicks would find this attractive and a breif glance at my friends little brothers facebook has shown this is still the case.

Do women i:e over 20 find this attractive around the world because where i am most really dont once they reach 20.

And just another question, would you ladies and men (the ones who are attracted to men obviously) find a guy with a 6 pack more attractive than say a guy with a well built upperbody and no visible abdominal defenition.

And finally what about your stance on how a guys legs and glutes look, are you turned off by chicken legs and flat bum?

Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

I find skinny guys really unattractive and abs don't really do anything for me. I prefer thicker guys.

Hate_Squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Hate_Squad
Member since 2007 • 1357 Posts

yes,they do.of course they prefer if you are slightly built(not too built).but being skinny with abs is successful enough with women

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

I think women, like men, like all different types of builds but there is this sweet spot where your ripped with abs but not skinny that all woman seem to like whether they admit it or not.

mack10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#5 mack10
Member since 2002 • 12394 Posts

I'm sorry OP but if you're over 20 and you're on gamespot asking women for advice for turning around your love life that we can only assume is lacking at the moment, you need to worry less about abs and worry more about taking a few risks here and there. Women are attracted to all sorts of men and the ones who are superficial to a point where they choose a man for his abs over all other things are usually beach barbies who spend 3 hours in front of a mirror every morning because their self esteem is too low without an inch thick layer of foundation and half a ton of mascara on their face. Don't know, maybe you're just as shallow and thats the kind of woman that does it for you but I prefer a real girl with a little more intellect and a little less glamour. They can be pretty hot and sexy too without all the fake. So look for something else and be confident in yourself and I'm sure you'll find Mrs. Sonofsmeagle with or without the abs (most women will tell you they're just bonus anyway).

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 junglist101

with or without the abs (most women will tell you they're just bonus anyway).

mack10

Women always down play a hot body but you should see there faces when a good looking guy with an awesome body walks by. Even the older women get all excited.

Also, that other stuff is non sense. Looking great simply gives you more selection. Peronally, I choose the regular looking chicks even though I could score 10's any day of the week.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

I think abs are over-rated. In fact, overly ripped abs dont look that good to me.

I prefer a nice chest (if we're talking about torso only).

mack10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mack10

Peronally, I choose the regular looking chicks even though I could score 10's any day of the week.

You just completely complemented my post after calling it nonsense. It all comes down to taste. Just like you think you're a "10" I'm assuming since you think you can land "10s" yet you still go for "regular looking chicks", there are girls who would go for "regular looking guys" because while abs are as attractive to a girl as the hourglass figure or big boobs or whatever are attractive to a guy, they aren't things you stick around for if that's all there is. I dunno man but I'm just attracted to girls for their personalities over everything else as cliche as that sounds because I've been attracted to "10s" before and found them very repulsive for whatever reason and those attractions just shot out the door and vise versa with "regular looking girls". A hot body gives you attention but its not the only way, its the most shallow way though.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 junglist101

I think abs are over-rated. In fact, overly ripped abs dont look that good to me.

Teenaged

You're right, sometimes ripped abs look weird. Just a flat stomach with a little definition looks nicer.

junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 junglist101

Peronally, I choose the regular looking chicks even though I could score 10's any day of the week.mack10

You just completely complemented my post after calling it nonsense. It all comes down to taste. Just like you think you're a "10" I'm assuming since you think you can land "10s" yet you still go for "regular looking chicks", there are girls who would go for "regular looking guys" because while abs are as attractive to a girl as the hourglass figure or big boobs or whatever are attractive to a guy, they aren't things you stick around for if that's all there is. I dunno man but I'm just attracted to girls for their personalities over everything else as cliche as that sounds because I've been attracted to "10s" before and found them very repulsive for whatever reason and those attractions just shot out the door and vise versa with "regular looking girls". A hot body gives you attention but its not the only way, its the most shallow way though.

I never said I was a 10 lol. You are assuming because someone is good looking they are shallow and not desirable which is just not true.

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

it's the skinny guys with long hair these days if i remember correctly.

mack10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mack10

I never said I was a 10 lol. You are assuming because someone is good looking they are shallow and not desirable which is just not true.

No I'm not. I'm saying there are good looking people who are undesirable for other flaws in them. I'm saying that choosing on looks alone is shallow. I'm not saying I wouldn't date an attractive girl because she's attractive. I'm saying her being attractive wouldn't be the defining factor for me. And you being a 10 is irrelevant I was making a point.

sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sonofsmeagle

I'm sorry OP but if you're over 20 and you're on gamespot asking women for advice for turning around your love life that we can only assume is lacking at the moment, you need to worry less about abs and worry more about taking a few risks here and there. Women are attracted to all sorts of men and the ones who are superficial to a point where they choose a man for his abs over all other things are usually beach barbies who spend 3 hours in front of a mirror every morning because their self esteem is too low without an inch thick layer of foundation and half a ton of mascara on their face. Don't know, maybe you're just as shallow and thats the kind of woman that does it for you but I prefer a real girl with a little more intellect and a little less glamour. They can be pretty hot and sexy too without all the fake. So look for something else and be confident in yourself and I'm sure you'll find Mrs. Sonofsmeagle with or without the abs (most women will tell you they're just bonus anyway).

mack10
Where did i ask for advice on turning my love life around? If you read my post you'd have noticed that i was comparing attraction trends from today to back when i was in highschool to see of they had changed or not, Also on a sidenote i do not worry at all about my body unless its about making a weight cut
Jackboot343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jackboot343
Member since 2007 • 2574 Posts

Women prefer being skinnier than their man

Avatar image for almasdeathchild
almasdeathchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 almasdeathchild
Member since 2011 • 8922 Posts

Jackboot343

my gf would be a skeleton then

mack10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mack10
[QUOTE="mack10"]

sonofsmeagle
Where did i ask for advice on turning my love life around? If you read my post you'd have noticed that i was comparing attraction trends from today to back when i was in highschool to see of they had changed or not, Also on a sidenote i do not worry at all about my body unless its about making a weight cut

My apologies I was just making an assumption for the sake of conversation. That's the problem with forums since they're not live you can't give and take off people's tones and expressions :S anyway my bad but I'll leave my post up just to see people's take on things.
cd_rom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cd_rom
Member since 2003 • 13951 Posts
I've noticed that women generally like skinny guys with muscle tone, or medium sized gents with some meat on them. I.E. No skeletons, no body builders, and no fatasses. Normalcy wins, but it's all up to the individual of course. In the end, money and power open more legs than looks.
marluxia101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 marluxia101
Member since 2009 • 1614 Posts

Abs are just like a plus for me, chest and biceps turn me on more xD...I i think muscle stocky is the best :3

SteverXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SteverXIII
Member since 2010 • 3795 Posts

it's the skinny guys with long hair these days if i remember correctly.

almasdeathchild
mhm
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Kinda, Slim is pretty much in right now.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
always
Avatar image for The_Gaming_Baby
The_Gaming_Baby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

User Lists: 52

#22 The_Gaming_Baby
Member since 2010 • 6425 Posts

Seems to me that only very young girls like skinny guys with a six pack because they think they are musclar. Young people are silly

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
It's just that fat looks soo bad is all that is.
markop2003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 markop2003
Member since 2005 • 29917 Posts
I don't think skinny guys have ever been seen as especially hot however neither have ripped guys. I think you've just got a messed up idea of skinny as 5'10" and 140lbs is a perfectly normal BMI. The studies I've seen say a good ass matters more however Ok Cupid's stats say that profile pics with abs get far more comments though they do not age well and most of these comments do not lead to a relationship of any kind.
Gamefan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Gamefan1986
Member since 2005 • 1325 Posts

You know what women are attracted to?

Money.

slowpokebro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 slowpokebro
Member since 2012 • 572 Posts
Depends on your personality. :P
megagene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 megagene
Member since 2005 • 23161 Posts
Women are attracted to confidence. But not arrogance. There is a distinctive difference.
VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

ive never known women to think skinny guys with abs attractive? Most women want a man with some meat on them be it a little fat OR a little muscle. AND most people are turned off by too much of anything...

zeldaluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 zeldaluff
Member since 2008 • 3387 Posts

Teenaged

this x13094804594

mind reader:o

PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

Teenaged

This for sure

sandlot76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 sandlot76
Member since 2005 • 53267 Posts
There's more to a man than abs. ABS....just saying.
jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5468 Posts
I've noticed that women generally like skinny guys with muscle tone, or medium sized gents with some meat on them. I.E. No skeletons, no body builders, and no fatasses. Normalcy wins, but it's all up to the individual of course. In the end, money and power open more legs than looks.cd_rom
So true but yeah woman like an attractive man with good defined torso and features. My Misses is always perving! Tuh should just dump her really let her free lol
Avatar image for michael_1234576
michael_1234576

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 michael_1234576
Member since 2004 • 8621 Posts
I've noticed that women generally like skinny guys with muscle tone, or medium sized gents with some meat on them. I.E. No skeletons, no body builders, and no fatasses. Normalcy wins, but it's all up to the individual of course. In the end, money and power open more legs than looks.cd_rom
winnar!
AussieePet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#34 AussieePet
Member since 2010 • 11424 Posts
lol i sure don't i like slim guys not skinny men with abs
TheFatPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TheFatPerson
Member since 2011 • 1806 Posts

Nope. Women go for wealth and social status.

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#36 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts
Not sure atm. I guess it's better than being skinny-fat.
Jackc8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#37 Jackc8
Member since 2007 • 8515 Posts

No, these days girls like chubby guys with no ab's.

m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts

You know what women are attracted to?

Money.

Gamefan1986
Pretty much lol.
m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts

If I was to turn into a woman or went gay this would be the kind of man I would be attracted to.

Not this kind

So women and girls of offtopic, who's the more attractive of those two?

Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#40 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Depends on the girl. Most highschool girls are immature and dont know what they like. And most skinny highschool guys gain weight after school, as they get older.

I think girls would like a athletic build. Not ripped, but not fat. Just fit. But then again, it still depends on the girl. Some girls like the rugged mountain man, some like the prissy city boy, some still like the skinny midget highschool type of guy.

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
Im skinny................. trust me, girls dont find me attractive mainly becuz of me figure. In fact, I feet like some girls dont take me seriously becuz Im tall and skinny. I bet if I weigh 20 pounds heavier and was relatively fit (not necessarily muscular) , they would take me seriously
sonofsmeagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sonofsmeagle
[QUOTE="sonofsmeagle"][QUOTE="mack10"]

mack10

My apologies I was just making an assumption for the sake of conversation. That's the problem with forums since they're not live you can't give and take off people's tones and expressions :S anyway my bad but I'll leave my post up just to see people's take on things.

thankyou for your apologies other than the assumption it was a good post, Shows how mature you are to say that your wrong on an internet forum,
bobaban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bobaban
Member since 2005 • 10560 Posts
Being jacked with abs is where its at.
Pffrbt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Pffrbt
Member since 2010 • 6612 Posts

If I was to turn into a woman or went gay this would be the kind of man I would be attracted to.

m25105

This guy is very attractive.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

Jackboot343

That's not gonna happen because women are naturally fattier(higher bf%).

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#46 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

Being jacked with abs is where its at. bobaban
That's preferred. Good muscles for strength and stamina, and good abs are a sign of good overall fitness, which only means a stronger body.

Nintendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47 Nintendevil
Member since 2007 • 6598 Posts

Well, one size does not fit all. There are a lot of men who like sticks, and others don't mind seeing more bulk on a woman as long as it's in the right places. It works the other way around too, but most people probably fall in the middle. The ideal girl in my mind would be thin, but not frail enough that I could snap in half, or didn't have any curves ;).

TopTierHustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TopTierHustler
Member since 2012 • 3894 Posts

I think women just like abs period.

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Suzy_Q_Kazoo
Member since 2010 • 9899 Posts
This is probably the most realistic answer. Personally, I'm not that picky about body type, TC. So long as the guy digs mine, then I'm fine with whatever. So long as we're not talking about a skeleton or a whale..
noscope-ak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 noscope-ak47
Member since 2012 • 1318 Posts

My personal experience is having a good body gives you a huge selection of women to choos.e from. However there is the emo guys that some women like till the built guy comes along. As for abs women love them you go to the beach and strange women come up like can I touch them. So getting in shape is alot of work but it makes it all worth it.