Dealing with bullies...

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

I think someone is going out of their way to cause me grief. It's funny in a way because I have done absolutely nothing to this individual. It's never happened to me before in the past. I'm going to try my best to ignore him and stay above the situation.

So have you ever been bullied? If so, how did you handle the situation.

Pic related, it's how I feel when I'm being bullied.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
Kiss him, that'll catch him off guard.
harashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 harashawn
Member since 2008 • 27620 Posts

Most bullies are nowhere near tough as they think they are. It's pretty easy to teach them to play nice. ;)

WSP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WSP87
Member since 2006 • 667 Posts

I think someone is going out of their way to cause me grief. It's funny in a way because I have done absolutely nothing to this individual. It's never happened to me before in the past. I'm going to try my best to ignore him and stay above the situation.

Pic related, it's how I feel when I'm being bullied.

Furi-Kun

If, and only if, it gets down to it take a cheap shot square to his nose... If he continues then the testicles... This will stop it.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Furi-Kun

I forgot to mention, that I couldn't fight even if I wanted to. I can be overpowered by a 5-year-old. :(

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts

I forgot to mention, that I couldn't fight even if I wanted to. I can be overpowered by a 5-year-old. :(

Furi-Kun
Clearly your aren't fighting dirtily enough.
Jfisch93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 Jfisch93
Member since 2008 • 3557 Posts

HE talks stuff, you talk stuff back. You don't need a bite to scare away a bully, only a loud bark.

RushMetallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 RushMetallica
Member since 2007 • 4501 Posts
Kiss him, that'll catch him off guard.Sajo7
This, but swear that he kissed you.
WSP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 WSP87

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

Sajo7

He apparently skipped my post... That could save yo rear kid!

Ceneb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ceneb
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts
Try talking to him/her about what's going on.
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts

Furi-Kun
You absolutely sure about that? Picking on some 5 year olds might help you feel a little better.
roosuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 roosuu
Member since 2009 • 1084 Posts
"Let go of my purse! I dont know you!" *kicks testicles*
get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 get-ka12
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts
I've been bullied my whole life and let me tell you, the only way to deal with a bully is to kick their ass. You have done nothing to this person, yet they mistreat you, which means they have no reason to, are potentially jealous of you and/or have some inner insecurity which they vent by taking it out on you to make themself feel better about it. You can't reason with them. Their reason for tormenting you is not based on reason, and neither is the solution to the problem. The only way to get them off your back is to scare them or rough them up in some way. Sad that it has to come down to aggression, but that's the sad truth. I've been down this road before, and let me tell you, this is really the only solution. I reccomend learning to hit a punching bag. If you don't learn to stand up for yourself brother, you're gonna get rode on your whole life for no reason, and that is unacceptable. Give this bully what he deserves. You are in the right, he is in the wrong, end of story.
d-rtyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 d-rtyboy
Member since 2006 • 3178 Posts
Life throws all kinds of crap your way. It's not fair but that's just life. My only advice is to grow some balls and don't let him get to you.
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Furi-Kun

[QUOTE="Sajo7"][QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

WSP87

He apparently skipped my post... That could save yo rear kid!

I have a feeling he has "balls of steel"(so to speak), so kicking won't help any. He's a big dude. I'm a small dude.

WSP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 WSP87

"Let go of my purse! I dont know you!" *kicks testicles*roosuu

:lol: That is an awesome episode!

mixmax5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mixmax5
Member since 2006 • 2347 Posts

If you want to take care of things yourself then you are going to need to either show him that he is not getting to you or stand up to him.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Furi-Kun

I've been bullied my whole life and let me tell you, the only way to deal with a bully is to kick their ass. You have done nothing to this person, yet they mistreat you, which means they have no reason to, are potentially jealous of you and/or have some inner insecurity which they vent by taking it out on you to make themself feel better about it. You can't reason with them. Their reason for tormenting you is not based on reason, and neither is the solution to the problem. The only way to get them off your back is to scare them or rough them up in some way. Sad that it has to come down to aggression, but that's the sad truth. I've been down this road before, and let me tell you, this is really the only solution. I reccomend learning to hit a punching bag. If you don't learn to stand up for yourself brother, you're gonna get rode on your whole life for no reason, and that is unacceptable. Give this bully what he deserves. You are in the right, he is in the wrong, end of story.get-ka12

I've never kicked butt before. I don't want to fight, but I also want to stand up for myself. It's a really difficult situation. I feel like if I fight, I will be just as bad as him and I really don't want that. :(

Omega_Zero69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Omega_Zero69
Member since 2006 • 13668 Posts
tell him your crazy :P
WSP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WSP87

[QUOTE="get-ka12"]I've been bullied my whole life and let me tell you, the only way to deal with a bully is to kick their ass. You have done nothing to this person, yet they mistreat you, which means they have no reason to, are potentially jealous of you and/or have some inner insecurity which they vent by taking it out on you to make themself feel better about it. You can't reason with them. Their reason for tormenting you is not based on reason, and neither is the solution to the problem. The only way to get them off your back is to scare them or rough them up in some way. Sad that it has to come down to aggression, but that's the sad truth. I've been down this road before, and let me tell you, this is really the only solution. I reccomend learning to hit a punching bag. If you don't learn to stand up for yourself brother, you're gonna get rode on your whole life for no reason, and that is unacceptable. Give this bully what he deserves. You are in the right, he is in the wrong, end of story.Furi-Kun

I've never kicked butt before. I don't want to fight, but I also want to stand up for myself. It's a really difficult situation. I feel like if I fight, I will be just as bad as him and I really don't want that. :(

No offense bro, but stop cowering. I was joking before, but in reality stand up for yourself. If you fight him it doesn't make you the same as him, you didn't go looking for it. I really wish you good luck man because i hate people like that.

There is no such thing as evil, just the natural desire to take advantage of the weak.

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 shoryuken_
Member since 2009 • 3420 Posts

I will give you several rules to follow. If you do as I say, you will never fall astray in life.

The first rule of Fight Club is, you do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is, you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

Third rule of Fight Club. If someone says stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

Fourth Rule. Only two guys to a fight.

Fifth rule. One fight at a time, fellows.

Sixth rule! No shirts, no shoes.

Seventh rule. Fights will go on as long as they have to.

And the eighth and final rule. If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

Go to www.bradpittworkout.com so you can look like and fight like me, Brad Pitt. :P

get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 get-ka12
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

[QUOTE="get-ka12"]I've been bullied my whole life and let me tell you, the only way to deal with a bully is to kick their ass. You have done nothing to this person, yet they mistreat you, which means they have no reason to, are potentially jealous of you and/or have some inner insecurity which they vent by taking it out on you to make themself feel better about it. You can't reason with them. Their reason for tormenting you is not based on reason, and neither is the solution to the problem. The only way to get them off your back is to scare them or rough them up in some way. Sad that it has to come down to aggression, but that's the sad truth. I've been down this road before, and let me tell you, this is really the only solution. I reccomend learning to hit a punching bag. If you don't learn to stand up for yourself brother, you're gonna get rode on your whole life for no reason, and that is unacceptable. Give this bully what he deserves. You are in the right, he is in the wrong, end of story.Furi-Kun

If someone has a tumor in their body, and they get treatment to deal with the tumor, are they just as bad as that tumor for trying to get it off? Are they sinking to the level of the tumor? Or do they just let it feed and grow and ride out?

I hope my point gets across. He started the feud, not you, he agressed on you, you will do the right thing to show him his behavior is inappropriate.

I didn't want to fight my bullies either, but I either chose to fight or be consumed. And being consumed isn't fun.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Furi-Kun

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

[QUOTE="get-ka12"]I've been bullied my whole life and let me tell you, the only way to deal with a bully is to kick their ass. You have done nothing to this person, yet they mistreat you, which means they have no reason to, are potentially jealous of you and/or have some inner insecurity which they vent by taking it out on you to make themself feel better about it. You can't reason with them. Their reason for tormenting you is not based on reason, and neither is the solution to the problem. The only way to get them off your back is to scare them or rough them up in some way. Sad that it has to come down to aggression, but that's the sad truth. I've been down this road before, and let me tell you, this is really the only solution. I reccomend learning to hit a punching bag. If you don't learn to stand up for yourself brother, you're gonna get rode on your whole life for no reason, and that is unacceptable. Give this bully what he deserves. You are in the right, he is in the wrong, end of story.WSP87

No offense bro, but stop cowering. I was joking before, but in reality stand up for yourself. If you fight him it doesn't make you the same as him, you didn't go looking for it. I really wish you good luck man because i hate people like that.

There is no such thing as evil, just the natural desire to take advantage of the weak.

I know what you mean. I wish myself A LOT of luck also. >_>'

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 shoryuken_

I forgot to mention one last thing. If he tries to grab you, do a barrel roll!

Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts

shoryuken_
dunt forget teh Flaming Dragon Uppercut.....
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Furi-Kun

shoryuken_

What's that? :?

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 shoryuken_

dunt forget teh Flaming Dragon Uppercut.....Omni-Slash

When in doubt, move a quarter circle towards your opponent and punch with all your might to perform a Hadouken.

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 shoryuken_

[QUOTE="shoryuken_"]

Furi-Kun

What's that? :?

It's a secret move for assassination purposes. An absolute defense. Your enemies attacks will be deflected back at them, dealing over 9000 damage per hit.

synyster-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 synyster-666
Member since 2008 • 4148 Posts

THIS is how I deal with my bullies. :|

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
Beat their ass. Seriously dude I don't think a video game website is the best place to figure out your bully problems. Only YOU can figure out how to get over them.
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts

[QUOTE="Omni-Slash"]dunt forget teh Flaming Dragon Uppercut.....shoryuken_

When in doubt, move a quarter circle towards your opponent and punch with all your might to perform a Hadouken.

leaves you too open for a counter kick......;)
shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 shoryuken_

leaves you too open for a counter kick......;)Omni-Slash

It's all about spacing. If you keep the correct distance between you and the opponent, you will either hit him or set up for a killer combo.

You can tell I've been in tons of real fights before. :P

psychosurfer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 psychosurfer10
Member since 2005 • 784 Posts

bring a grizzly bear to school, he will never mess with you again.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Furi-Kun

psychosurfer10

I wish... I really do. :(

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
I usually just screamed something like, "Let go of my purse!" to throw him off guard. While he was stunned I'd kick him in the junk.
Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
Beat the shhhh out of him depending on how he's bullying you, but if he's just being an ass ... just point out their immature behavior.
GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 GrandJury
[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

[QUOTE="psychosurfer10"]

Really you need to figure out these things. I am not saying don't ask for advice but with bullies it usually comes down to what YOU do. Not us.
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Furi-Kun

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

[QUOTE="psychosurfer10"]

GrandJury

Really you need to figure out these things. I am not saying don't ask for advice but with bullies it usually comes down to what YOU do. Not us.

I know, I know. :(

I'm sure I'll make the right decision when the time comes, I just don't want to end up with a black eye. My eyes are supposed to be brown.

But seriously, I hope it doesn't escalate.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#39 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

This might seem immature but squeal to every teacher you can. If he gets serious detentions then he might stop or the school will notice and draw more attention to him so hopefully he might get kicked out. I've always wondered what would happen if you called his parents and told them. Try and let me know. You can find his house number right?

If this all fails he will answer to me!!

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Furi-Kun

This might seem immature but squeal to every teacher you can. If he gets serious detentions then he might stop or the school will notice and draw more attention to him so hopefully he might get kicked out. I've always wondered what would happen if you called his parents and told them. Try and let me know. You can find his house number right?

biggest_loser

I don't think there is such thing as "detentions" in college. Lol

I'm 19 and he's like 6 or 7 years older than I am.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GrandJury
[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

[QUOTE="GrandJury"][QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

I know, I know. :(

I'm sure I'll make the right decision when the time comes, I just don't want to end up with a black eye. My eyes are supposed to be brown.

But seriously, I hope it doesn't escalate.

Actually it will only be like a dark purple lol.
Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
...Beat the crap out of him, if you keep getting bullied then chances are you wont see the end of it..but if you fight back..who knows..you might beat him and make him cry like a little girl and be popular!! ..I've nver been bullied so I dont know what else to say, but id rather fight a bully than a nobody geek..earns me reputation.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58500 Posts

Yea, as a big boy, I was constantly bullied pretty much all the way up until high school. I was generally too nice to really do anything about it.

I find that being the victim of typical (name calling, etc) bullying builds a thick skin though, and I am thankful. Words really have absolutely zero effect on me nowadays in terms of criticism.

Eventually you will reach a point where you fight back physically, or you get attacked physically. All I have to say is stay calm and, if possible, pick your battles.

Just remember to ignore them though. I know it sounds like a lot, but just be carefree about it.

mouse380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 mouse380
Member since 2005 • 3092 Posts

Just tell him your HIV positive.

But seriously, just ignore him. Most people are too afraid to actually cause physical harm.

Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45 Pyro767
Member since 2009 • 2305 Posts

Furi-Kun

You want to know how I handled it? REALLY? Because you ain't gonna like it... Here's my suggestion, try to tough it out, keep trying to feel good about yourself, and find a group of people that appreciate you and your talents. If you DON'T, you'll end up like me, a worthless waste with the self-esteem only rivaled by small animals beaten often. Not a fun life s.tyle.

On a side note, since when is s.tyle banned?

RearNakedChoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 RearNakedChoke
Member since 2009 • 1699 Posts

Wear a bully proof vest.

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 shoryuken_

Furi-Kun

If you guys aren't minors, you could both either be arrested or kicked out of school if you get in a fight. Fighting is a bad idea. Other people his age are too mature and busy to get into childish stuff like this. That guy needs to grow up, get a job, and find a woman.

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#48 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts

[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

Furi-Kun

Well you didn't say that sorry. Tell him to grow the **** up then. Thats ridiculous that he's doing that then. Can you just avoid him?
Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Furi-Kun

[QUOTE="Furi-Kun"]

[QUOTE="biggest_loser"]

biggest_loser

Well you didn't say that sorry. Tell him to grow the **** up then. Thats ridiculous that he's doing that then. Can you just avoid him?

Nope, he's in the same course as me. Thankfully he doesn't sit near me though.

shoryuken_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 shoryuken_

Nope, he's in the same course as me. Thankfully he doesn't sit near me though.

Furi-Kun

Okay, whatever you do, do NOT fight him unless he has you cornered, your life is in danger, and nobody else is around to call for help. It's not worth getting kicked out of school over something like this. If it keeps escalating, you should probably inform the professor you have ****with and your college's security/police force.