This topic is locked from further discussion.

Keyblade_150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Keyblade_150
Member since 2007 • 558 Posts

Hi all,
So I like this girl, do I ask her out on a date first or tell her I 'like' her first?

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
Date. It sounds more casual, and she won't feel like it's too serious at first...unless you want it to be.
Keyblade_150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Keyblade_150

So should I just be like,
"Hey, want to go see a movie together next week?"

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Darthkaiser
Member since 2006 • 12447 Posts

Hi all,
So I like this girl, do I ask her out on a date first or tell her I 'like' her first?

Keyblade_150

You've come to the right place

Keyblade_150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Keyblade_150

[QUOTE="Keyblade_150"]

Hi all,

Darthkaiser

I was only asking for people's opinions, if you don't have a positive contribution then don't post...

Random__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Random__
Member since 2009 • 452 Posts
Ask her out a date, something casual. Then whenever you two start conversing about whatever, just to turn the conversation into something relating to relationships. Then drop the ' i like you ' bomb
gubrushadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 gubrushadow
Member since 2009 • 2735 Posts

Hi all,

Keyblade_150

Date , and tell her in the date , how's that ??

Keyblade_150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Keyblade_150

Ok, thanks guys, Im gonna ask her if she wants to see a movie tomororw and then tell her on the date that I like her. :)

bradders9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bradders9
Member since 2010 • 28 Posts
You dont have to tell her you like her. Man up and dont be a freaking ***** about it, ask her out on a date and see how things go. If she accepts then you can only assume she's interested or 'likes' you, you dont have to tell her. If the date is succesful, ask her out and again and see where things go.
Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Darthkaiser

[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

[QUOTE="Keyblade_150"]

Hi all,

Keyblade_150

I was only asking for people's opinions, if you don't have a positive contribution then don't post...

I got an error, Let me put a positive contribution to make it up ;) Dating is like Poker, if you reveal your cards too early you are vulnerable, if you do it too late someone else may have won already, the key in the dating process it to know when to reveal your cards in this case, your intentions Ask her out first, if she says no then you will know you did good in not telling her you liked her, you probably would've ended up embarrased and sad. But if she says yes then the game starts, don't reveal your intentions but show interest at the same time, if you don't you might get friend zone and that's a no no You want to prove her you are a possible boyfriend or dating partner that can be there for her, NOT a friend, avoid the friend zone at all costs If you managed to get a 3d date THAT's when you reveal your intentions, if you wait more than that you lose. Why? Because she had the opportunity to say no TWICE it's the third date now, if she said yes it's because she also likes you There, how's that for a contribution, did it help? got any questions?? :)

T_REX305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 T_REX305
Member since 2010 • 11304 Posts

[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

[QUOTE="Keyblade_150"]

Hi all,

Keyblade_150

that wasnt really negative... and u did come to the right place

Darthkaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Darthkaiser
Take a look at my contribution tc Now tell me if that banner and my first post were lying ;) and I can keep contributing all day long baby! Thnx TREX305
Keyblade_150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Keyblade_150
[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

[QUOTE="Keyblade_150"]

[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

I got an error, Let me put a positive contribution to make it up ;) Dating is like Poker, if you reveal your cards too early you are vulnerable, if you do it too late someone else may have won already, the key in the dating process it to know when to reveal your cards in this case, your intentions Ask her out first, if she says no then you will know you did good in not telling her you liked her, you probably would've ended up embarrased and sad. But if she says yes then the game starts, don't reveal your intentions but show interest at the same time, if you don't you might get friend zone and that's a no no You want to prove her you are a possible boyfriend or dating partner that can be there for her, NOT a friend, avoid the friend zone at all costs If you managed to get a 3d date THAT's when you reveal your intentions, if you wait more than that you lose. Why? Because she had the opportunity to say no TWICE it's the third date now, if she said yes it's because she also likes you There, how's that for a contribution, did it help? got any questions?? :)

Aha, Oh that makes sense then. Thanks for the advice :)
kidsmelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kidsmelly
Member since 2009 • 5692 Posts

Definately date first. Then if all goes well after a few dates tell her you like her. If that goes well thats when you give her my number.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

just ask her to hang out. don't make it sound like a date. unless you have social problems or something, you should be able to tell if it is going well or not. that is, if she even says yes to wanting to hang out with you. if she says no the first time, wait a week or two, and ask again. if she still says no, try a different girl.

F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts
Tell her you "like" her? Unless you're 10, you can skip that step, or do it much more subtly. If you want to go out with her, it's pretty obvious you like her.
TehFuneral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TehFuneral
Member since 2007 • 8237 Posts

[QUOTE="Keyblade_150"]

Hi all,

Darthkaiser

You will receive 1337 advice.

VaguelyTagged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 VaguelyTagged
Member since 2009 • 10702 Posts

[QUOTE="Keyblade_150"]

[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

Darthkaiser

you're definitely right,although i find it quite sad that there is no room for honesty in most of relationships,and that's why i dislike being involved in one.
F1_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 F1_2004
Member since 2003 • 8009 Posts
[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"]

[QUOTE="Keyblade_150"]

VaguelyTagged

you're definitely right,although i find it quite sad that there is no room for honesty in most of relationships,and that's why i dislike being involved in one.

Maybe in the first three dates. There's definitely plenty of room for honesty in a relationship that goes past a few weeks, provided it's a good one. You might have just had bad relationships and are letting that colour your judgement.