Couple murdered after defriending someone on Facebook

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

What a jerk. How dare they defriend someone.

Zaibach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 Zaibach
Member since 2007 • 13466 Posts
There must be more to it than just blocking her on facebook.Big_Bad_Sad
I figured as much but still, there is no excuse for taking a life
Avatar image for deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 deactivated-58a5e8ead9efe
Member since 2004 • 4706 Posts

"The couple's 8-month-old baby was in the mother's arms, unharmed, when the bodies were found."

Ok.....I normally don't go on about all the different ways we should torture killers and such. But the two guys who killed them.....I really hope they get seriously f*cked up, somewhere, sometime in their life. That 8 month old will now get to grow up without ever knowing it's parents. Unbelievable...

Celldrax

That one detail pushed me from supporting life in prison without parole for them, to feeding them to starving lions.

LazySloth718

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 LazySloth718
Member since 2011 • 2345 Posts

You de-friended me on Facebook!

I keeeel yoooou!

BoSoxIdiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BoSoxIdiot
Member since 2012 • 183 Posts
This is why Facebook needs to be taken off the Internet along with other sites like it such as Myspace, Twitter, etc...
cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
This is why Facebook needs to be taken off the Internet along with other sites like it such as Myspace, Twitter, etc...BoSoxIdiot
Yep. It was Facebook's fault.
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

That is why I quit facebook and when I got my parents into it, they start arguing over it. I really hate facebook.

Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#58 Los9090
Member since 2004 • 7288 Posts
[QUOTE="BoSoxIdiot"]This is why Facebook needs to be taken off the Internet along with other sites like it such as Myspace, Twitter, etc...cheese_game619
Yep. It was Facebook's fault.

Right? That's like saying we couldn't have violent video games because of what happened at Columbine. And to take music that talks about death off the shelves because a kid kills oneself.
Johnny_Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#59 Johnny_Rock
Member since 2002 • 40314 Posts

If you read the whole article it says that there was much more to it than just a defriending. They were not killed because of that. It was just "the last straw".

Spitfirer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Spitfirer
Member since 2007 • 2088 Posts

The thing that gets to me the most about this story is that there are going to be hoards of idiots who will blame this on Facebook.

cheese_game619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 cheese_game619
Member since 2005 • 13317 Posts
The thing that gets to me the most about this story is that there are going to be hoards of idiots who will blame this on Facebook.Spitfirer
Ahhh, come on, people aren't that stu--
This is why Facebook needs to be taken off the Internet along with other sites like it such as Myspace, Twitter, etc...BoSoxIdiot
Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

I cancelled my facebook account some time ago. People keep adding "friends" whom they do not even know and people ignore each others' messages half the time. It's so fake.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

Let's hope this doesn't happen on a regularly basis on Facebook.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 chilly-chill
Member since 2010 • 8902 Posts
Here's a thought....Don't add strangers!!!!!!!!!!!!
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts
Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Mikey132
Member since 2005 • 5180 Posts

I gotta lol at this. Sorry but I do. I just said it in another thread that Facebook was the worst thing to hit the internet.

"Look at me werdio's with a internet connection, I'll be your friend by clicking a button"

******* sleep with one eye open in this world and don't ever believe you have a friend because your computer told you that you do.

Why do people waste there time with this crap?

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 chilly-chill

I gotta lol at this. Sorry but I do. I just said it in another thread that Facebook was the worst thing to hit the internet.

"Look at me werdio's with a internet connection, I'll be your friend by clicking a button"

******* sleep with one eye open in this world and don't ever believe you have a friend because your computer told you that you do.

Mikey132
You don't have to add them
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

chilly-chill

Ok, well, who do you add? not being a Facebook user. How do you know who you're really adding? If you only add your RL friends, what's the point to having a Facebook acccount in the first place?

Real friends are in your real life and that's all there is too it. Facebook is pointless......and this proves even more why you should avoid it.

Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts
People are probably oversimplifying this, just to make it a more interesting story. It would say that there's probably something else behind this murder.
chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 chilly-chill

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"][QUOTE="Mikey132"]

Mikey132

Ok, well, who do you add? not being a Facebook user. How do you know who you're really adding? If you only add your RL friends, what's the point to having a Facebook acccount in the first place?

Real friends are in your real life and that's all there is too it. Facebook is pointless......and this proves even more why you should avoid it.

Are you normally this brain dead? What if you moved away and you want keep in contact with them..There is nothing wrong with that
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"] You don't have to add themchilly-chill

Are you normally this brain dead? What if you moved away and you want keep in contact with them..There is nothing wrong with that

Yeah ummm.......... MSN?

Really are you tarded. Would you rather keep in touch with people through a public medium? Ever heard of a ******* phone?

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

physcopaths.....'nuff said

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 chilly-chill

Mikey132

Yeah ummm.......... MSN?

Really are you tarded. Would you rather keep in touch with people through a public medium? Ever heard of a ******* phone?

MSN??? Nobody uses that anymore..At least around here, what's your beef with facebook dick skin?
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"] Are you normally this brain dead? What if you moved away and you want keep in contact with them..There is nothing wrong with that chilly-chill

Yeah ummm.......... MSN?

MSN??? Nobody uses that anymore..At least around here, what's your beef with facebook dick skin?

OK. If you want to keep in touch with a "real" friend, they would not contact you through facebook. I've explained my beef with Facebook **** scab.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

Facebook is seriouz bizniz bizniz.:cool:

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 chilly-chill

Yeah ummm.......... MSN?

Mikey132

OK. If you want to keep in touch with a "real" friend, they would not contact you through facebook. I've explained my beef with Facebook **** scab.

I can't tell if your just this stupid or trolling....Sometimes you don't have the time to visit them in RL but instead can take 10 minutes out of your day to see whats pop'in with them or share photo's/ I have a buddy that lives to far away to see everyday so I hop on fb..(oh yeah uhm YOU C*NT MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!)
lilasianwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 lilasianwonder
Member since 2007 • 5982 Posts
Just a bit much.
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"] MSN??? Nobody uses that anymore..At least around here, what's your beef with facebook dick skin?chilly-chill

I can't tell if your just this stupid or trolling....Sometimes you don't have the time to visit them in RL but instead can take 10 minutes out of your day to see whats pop'in with them or share photo's/ I have a buddy that lives to far away to see everyday so I hop on fb..(oh yeah uhm YOU C*NT MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!)

Aww, is you getting mad? Look at you defending a "website!" You can send a photo throuh MSN, through your phone. Hell you can even ******* mail one.

No one else cares about the photo you wish to share with a friend. So why bother using a site that everyone can see it one when there is other multiple ways to continue your friendship?

I could think up 1000 names to call you right now but I'd perfer to hear you answer this question instead.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 chilly-chill

Mikey132

Aww, is you getting mad? Look at you defending a "website!" You can send a photo throuh MSN, through your phone. Hell you can even ******* mail one.

No one else cares about the photo you wish to share with a friend. So why bother using a site that everyone can see it one when there is other multiple ways to continue your friendship?

I could think up 1000 names to call you right now but I'd perfer to hear you answer this question instead.

Nope I'm not really that mad to be honest with you, there is basically fb apps already on the phone that makes it fast and easy to communicate and people do care about other people's photo's posted because they are friends maybe??? BTW I deactivated my fb account a while anyway because of the stupid status updates. The only thing I have to rag on fb for is because you cannot delete your fb account//
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"]I can't tell if your just this stupid or trolling....Sometimes you don't have the time to visit them in RL but instead can take 10 minutes out of your day to see whats pop'in with them or share photo's/ I have a buddy that lives to far away to see everyday so I hop on fb..(oh yeah uhm YOU C*NT MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!)chilly-chill

Nope I'm not really that mad to be honest with you, there is basically fb apps already on the phone that makes it fast and easy to communicate and people do care about other people's photo's posted because they are friends maybe??? BTW I deactivated my fb account a while anyway because of the stupid status updates. The only thing I have to rag on fb for is because you cannot delete your fb account//

My older brother best friend moved away 5 years ago, they communicate through e-mail, or phone and nothing else. My best friend of 28 years was killed in a car accident 5 days before Christmas in 2010.

Now, I don't want to shove this down your throat but, I know what it means to be a loyal friend and to have one. Unfortunately, I have to miss that for the rest of my days.

I simply can not understand why "friends" need a public forum to communicate. That's not friendship in my eyes.

I suppose we can agree to disagree on this one.

chilly-chill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 chilly-chill

Mikey132

My older brother best friend moved away 5 years ago, they communicate through e-mail, or phone and nothing else. My best friend of 28 years was killed in a car accident 5 days before Christmas in 2010.

Now, I don't want to shove this down your throat but, I know what it means to be a loyal friend and to have one. Unfortunately, I have to miss that for the rest of my days.

I simply can not understand why "friends" need a public forum to communicate. That's not friendship in my eyes.

sorry about your friend btw
Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Mikey132

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"] Nope I'm not really that mad to be honest with you, there is basically fb apps already on the phone that makes it fast and easy to communicate and people do care about other people's photo's posted because they are friends maybe??? BTW I deactivated my fb account a while anyway because of the stupid status updates. The only thing I have to rag on fb for is because you cannot delete your fb account//chilly-chill

sorry about your friend btw

No worries, I understand due to my disagreement with folks here a few weeks ago I've been labled as a troll. I can see how some could think my posts are a bunch of hoopla now.

I stand up for what I believe in, the masses can **** themselves if they don't agree. I jump on no bandwagons, I don't lie, however, I may say the odd stupid thing here when I've had a few too many beers but, we all do ****** up **** when we're drunk!

I'll admit to my mistakes when I realize I'm wrong. Hell, I even apologized to LSJ about some things I said a few years ago during that debacle a few weeks ago. Some thought that was weird. I don't, I'm real.

People can disagree, doesn't make them trolls, you can't see my eyes or hear my voice. All I type is fully interpreted by the user reading it in their own way. It's one downfall of communicating this way.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

This is sad. Still, after reading the article, the woman who was defriended seems a bit unstable as it is as there are others who have had problems with her enough to file court papers against her.

I feel bad for the child though.

I just do not see what the need is for with MySpace, Facebook or Twitter. I don't need to have hundreds of "friends" or need to tell people what I am up to all the time, not do I feel the need to "like" someone or something. I actually go out of my way to not like something and if that is the only way I can use a product or service from them, screw em. They do not need my business.

If I need to talk to my parents, siblings or friends, I call them up, it's more personal.

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Mikey132

This is sad. Still, after reading the article, the woman who was defriended seems a bit unstable as it is as there are others who have had problems with her enough to file court papers against her.

I feel bad for the child though.

I just do not see what the need is for with MySpace, Facebook or Twitter. I don't need to have hundreds of "friends" or need to tell people what I am up to all the time, not do I feel the need to "like" someone or something. I actually go out of my way to not like something and if that is the only way I can use a product or service from them, screw em. They do not need my business.

If I need to talk to my parents, siblings or friends, I call them up, it's more personal.

WhiteKnight77

Good, I'm not alone.

Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#85 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

So depressing of reading that their baby was found with their bodies. And Jenelle sounds like a spoiled brat.

SepticSangreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 SepticSangreal
Member since 2011 • 302 Posts

Mikey132

To stay in touch with those friends. You lose.

SepticSangreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SepticSangreal
Member since 2011 • 302 Posts

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

[QUOTE="chilly-chill"] You don't have to add themSepticSangreal

This argument has already been covered. I lose.

I use Facebook as an easier way to keep in touch with many friends and family. Sure, I could call every family member and every friend to tell them about something happening in my life. Or I could make a little post on Facebook, and be pretty damn sure that all my friends and family will see it.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts
One does not simply defriend someone from FB, there needs to be consequences.
Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

One does not simply defriend someone from FB, there needs to be consequences.Drakes_Fortune

One does not simply indeed.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="SepticSangreal"]

[QUOTE="Mikey132"]

SepticSangreal

This argument has already been covered. I lose.

I use Facebook as an easier way to keep in touch with many friends and family. Sure, I could call every family member and every friend to tell them about something happening in my life. Or I could make a little post on Facebook, and be pretty damn sure that all my friends and family will see it.

Blinking smiley

Taking to answering yourself? Are you schizophrenic?

soulless4now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 soulless4now
Member since 2003 • 41388 Posts

Geez, we didn't hear about this kind of stuff so often back in the MySpace era.

MindsEye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MindsEye
Member since 2003 • 639 Posts

Article: The couple's 8-month-old baby was in the mother's arms, unharmed, when the bodies were found.

Thanks for that image, article. It's not like I need sleep.

THE_DRUGGIE

Does this baby go by the name of Dexter by any chance?

Mikey132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Mikey132

[QUOTE="THE_DRUGGIE"]

Article: The couple's 8-month-old baby was in the mother's arms, unharmed, when the bodies were found.

Thanks for that image, article. It's not like I need sleep.

MindsEye

Does this baby go by the name of Dexter by any chance?

This is going to re-write how Batman's folks were killed.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
I rarely on my FB anymore. I don't really post anything at all.. well, I get on it on my phone just to check someone's posting, and read news. at work during breaks.
hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#95 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts
waht the buck??
tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

Facebook is leading people to insanity.

H_M_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 H_M_1
Member since 2011 • 1150 Posts
Glad I'm not on Facebook.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#98 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19601 Posts
Someone kills someone over a videogame: "LOL, videogames don't cause violence." Someone kills someone over a Facebook invite: "See, I told you this would happen. Facebook is evil." Well done, guys.
OrianaDorta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 OrianaDorta
Member since 2005 • 3114 Posts

The 8 month baby will grow up and tell their story: "my parents got shot because they defriended a person on facebook, I was the only survivor... I will have my revenge".

PC_Otter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 PC_Otter
Member since 2010 • 1623 Posts

Stuff like this makes me really want to just shut down any involvement I have with Facebook. It's just another social pit of crap.