CNN exposes Obama and Bill Ayers link...

• 187 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 The_Mac_Daddy
Member since 2008 • 2401 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvROBLortBQ

even CNN is exposing this link...

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

The only people who care about this are the people who are already comitted to voting for McCain...

htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 htekemerald
Member since 2004 • 7325 Posts
So? obama new a guy when he was 7 years old that commited violence acts. During the vietnam war... God knows how may years ago.
The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 The_Mac_Daddy

The only people who care about this are the people who are already comitted to voting for McCain...

Netherscourge

Not true. A poll came out today saying that a third of independents say the ayers link will make them less likely to vote for obama..

The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Mac_Daddy

So? obama new a guy when he was 7 years old that commited violence acts. htekemerald

Did you watch the video?

RuprechtMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RuprechtMonkey
Member since 2008 • 1509 Posts
[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

The_Mac_Daddy

Not true. A poll came out today saying that a third of independents say the ayers link will make them less likely to vote for obama..

What poll?

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Netherscourge

OMG - I just heard John McCain was in VIETNAM during the war!

(nevermind the fact he was a prisoner in a bamboo cage)

This must mean he was a Viet-cong sympathizer!

TRAITOR!!!!

htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 htekemerald

TRAITOR!!!!

Netherscourge
Nah just means he was a coward. I mean I *real* patriot would have fought to the death.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts

[QUOTE="htekemerald"]So? obama new a guy when he was 7 years old that commited violence acts. The_Mac_Daddy

Did you watch the video?

It stated that Ayers and Obama worked together to fund schools in Chicago and that Obama deplored Ayers past. :|
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38696 Posts

this is better.

anyway.. the mccain campaign is reeking of desperation these days.. :|

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
[QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

TRAITOR!!!!

htekemerald

Nah just means he was a coward. I mean I *real* patriot would have fought to the death.

Did you know McCain went to Iraq and left only a few days later? Cut and run, thats all hes good at.

willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 willtsherman
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts
So? obama new a guy when he was 7 years old that commited violence acts. During the vietnam war... God knows how may years ago.htekemerald
Ya so! i wasn't alive in the charley manson killings, its not like i am his friend. being 7 around his acts of crime is no excuse to be his friend at age 46
eggdog1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 eggdog1234
Member since 2007 • 831 Posts
"When you have no platform to run on, you paint the other guy as someone you should run from"
The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Mac_Daddy
[QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"]

[QUOTE="htekemerald"]So? obama new a guy when he was 7 years old that commited violence acts. MattUD1

Did you watch the video?

It stated that Ayers and Obama worked together to fund schools in Chicago and that Obama deplored Ayers past. :|

He has known him for a long time.. it said in the video he's been knowing him for years and served on a board with him for years. After september 11, 2001, ayers says he wished he would have bombed more. Obama was still working with him after that. He has been working with an unrepentant terrorist. It also said ayers basically launched his political career. That doesn't raise a red flag??

RuprechtMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RuprechtMonkey
[QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

RuprechtMonkey

What poll?

Hello?

I'd really like to see that poll, I looked but couldn't find it.

I'm not trying to start a political argument either, I genuinely want to see the poll.

Sajo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sajo7
Member since 2005 • 14049 Posts
[QUOTE="MattUD1"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"]

[QUOTE="htekemerald"]So? obama new a guy when he was 7 years old that commited violence acts. The_Mac_Daddy

Did you watch the video?

He has known him for a long time.. it said in the video he's been knowing him for years and served on a board with him for years. After september 11, 2001, ayers says he wished he would have bombed more. Obama was still working with him after that. He has been working with an unrepentant terrorist. That doesn't raise a red flag??

No not really, considering they were working on funding schools. This argument didn't hold any water during the primaries so I don't know why it would now.

htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 htekemerald
"When you have no platform to run on, you paint the other guy as someone you should run from"eggdog1234
A McCain add told me obama eats children.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts
[QUOTE="MattUD1"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"]

Did you watch the video?

He has known him for a long time.. it said in the video he's been knowing him for years and served on a board with him for years. After september 11, 2001, ayers says he wished he would have bombed more. Obama was still working with him after that. He has been working with an unrepentant terrorist. It also said ayers basically launched his political career. That doesn't raise a red flag??

Did you miss that last bit of my sentence?
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Netherscourge

Considering how awful the conomy is right now, I think the Keating 5 is worse then any obscure association Obama may have had with anyone in his youth...

McCain just can't hide from that.

The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Mac_Daddy
[QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

RuprechtMonkey

What poll?

Hello?

I'm not trying to start a political argument either, I genuinely want to see the poll.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/10/fox-news-poll-candidates-character/

willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 willtsherman

this is better.

anyway.. the mccain campaign is reeking of desperation these days.. :|

comp_atkins
LOL serves the obama voters right
Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
So, Palin sleeps next to a secessionist. Who cares?
Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Netherscourge
[QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

The_Mac_Daddy

What poll?

Hello?

I stopped reading when I saw "foxnews" in the url...

Engrish_Major

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Engrish_Major
Member since 2007 • 17373 Posts
[QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

The_Mac_Daddy

What poll?

Hello?

:lol: of course a Fox poll!!

The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The_Mac_Daddy

Considering how awful the conomy is right now, I think the Keating 5 is worse then any obscure association Obama may have had with anyone in his youth...

McCain just can't hide from that.

Netherscourge

Why do you keep saying during his youth? You are completely ignoring the most important parts. His political career was launched in ayers living room. And they have worked together even after september 11, 2001 when ayers said he wished he would have done more terroristic activities.

htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 htekemerald

The_Mac_Daddy

What poll?

Hello?

Fox news eh. Quite a trustworth source.
The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The_Mac_Daddy
[QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="MattUD1"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"]

[QUOTE="htekemerald"]So? obama new a guy when he was 7 years old that commited violence acts. MattUD1

Did you watch the video?

Did you miss that last bit of my sentence?

That's hardly the point. Obama also said he was just a guy that lived in his neighborhood and that was all...

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 comp_atkins

holy crap is the whole freaking country insane!? yes, obama worked with the guy. not to blow up federal building or to kill teh troops.. but to, get ready for this folks because it'a a real shocker, HELP SCHOOL CHILDREN!! :shock: what a bastard! how can anyone support and work with a man to improve the educational opportunities of inner city youth?!? what a scumbag!!! you BETTER not vote for obama or i'm taking away your parking!

RuprechtMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 RuprechtMonkey
[QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

Netherscourge

What poll?

Hello?

Exactly, what people, regardless of what political party they tell the Fox News representative over the phone, are more likely to stay on the phone when Fox news calls?

I remember that when after each debate Fox news asked their viewers to text/call-in to vote on who "won" the debates, each time it was over 85% for the Republicans.

Hm, wonder why.

The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The_Mac_Daddy
[QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

Engrish_Major

What poll?

Hello?

Yeah, the #1 news network is highly shady.

willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 willtsherman

holy crap is the whole freaking country insane!? yes, obama worked with the guy. not to blow up federal building or to kill teh troops.. but to, get ready for this folks because it'a a real shocker, HELP SCHOOL CHILDREN!! :shock: what a bastard! how can anyone support and work with a man to improve the educational opportunities of inner city youth?!? what a scumbag!!! you BETTER not vote for obama or i'm taking away your parking!

comp_atkins
its his parking lot he can do what he wants, if even if charley manson wanted to help schools, i still would not work with him
The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 The_Mac_Daddy
[QUOTE="Netherscourge"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

RuprechtMonkey

What poll?

Hello?

Exactly, what people, regardless of what political party they tell the Fox News representative over the phone, are more likely to stay on the phone when Fox news calls?

I remember that when after each debate Fox news asked their viewers to text/call-in to vote on who "won" the debates, each time it was over 85% for the Republicans.

Hm, wonder why.

Because the poll during the debates is a text poll and not a scientific poll like the one in the story?

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
If you want to play the guilt by association game, than you better not vote for John McCain, either.
The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 The_Mac_Daddy

comp_atkins

You are COMPLETELY missing the point. If you knew somebody bombed your country, your capitol, the pentagon, why in the hell would you ever in a million years agree to do business with him??? If you really hated what he did in his past, you would not even want to be near a dispicable person like that.. much less work with him, no matter what the cause is. But not only that, it's the fact that he is lying about his ties to him.

htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 htekemerald
[QUOTE="Engrish_Major"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

The_Mac_Daddy

What poll?

Hello?

Yeah, the #1 news network is highly shady.

#1 in incorrect biased news.
willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 willtsherman
If you want to play the guilt by association game, than you better not vote for John McCain, either. Link256
if you want the USA to become another Mexico vote for Obama, be my guest.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 comp_atkins
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]

willtsherman

its his parking lot he can do what he wants, if even if charley manson wanted to help schools, i still would not work with him

well, then you think the same as many others who seem to think protecting their self-image is more important that getting something beneficial done for people. go america!

willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 willtsherman
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]

The_Mac_Daddy

You are COMPLETELY missing the point. If you knew somebody bombed your country, your capitol, the pentagon, why in the hell would you ever in a million years agree to do business with him??? If you really hated what he did in his past, you would not even want to be near a dispicable person like that.. much less work with him, no matter what the cause is.

amen to that
InterpolWilco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 InterpolWilco
Member since 2005 • 2487 Posts

Anyone whose sweeping the relationship between Obama and Ayers under the rug like its no big deal is not looking at the big picture. Stop looking at the damn tree and start looking at the forest.

For me personally, and I mean personally, his wife's statements, Reverend Wright, William Ayers, Tony Rezko, etc, etc it all adds up. Obama seems like he was a very extreme left wing and corrupt "Community Organizer," but as I said, I could very well be wrong, I'm just stating by the news that gathers in. And for people saying "oh that money was for education." Maybe you should actually see what Ayers believed in when it came to education.

He believed in bringing people to his cause, by radicalizing them at a young age through the education system, and these "alternative schools" that were being funded, and that Obama was in charge of distributing the money to was in fact, schooling to radicalize children to Ayer's causes and beliefs.

Now I don't like McCain either (I cringed when I heard about buying up the bad mortgages, is this guy nuts?), but I'm not going to turn a blind eye to either of these guy's shady pasts or associations.

RuprechtMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 RuprechtMonkey
[QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="RuprechtMonkey"][QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="Netherscourge"]

The_Mac_Daddy

What poll?

Hello?

Hm, wonder why.

Because the poll during the debates is a text poll and not a scientific poll like the one in the story?

When a company calls they first identify themselves, my point is someone who is willing to sit on the phone with a Fox news representative probably leans somewhat towards the right regardless of how they identify themselves (ind., etc.) to the person on the other end. That was why I made that point about the text-in votes, it's clear what base they appeal to. I've watched the three debates, the 2 P and the one VP debate, on Fox, I had to laugh when I saw that thing on the bottom of the screen.

Either way, I think most sane people, be they Democrat, Republican, Or Ind, don't stay on the phone with any of these politcal pollster companies.

One morning I got called by some Obama rep., part of the Democratic party's hype team, at 8AM in the morning during the primaries a while back. I picked up the phone, the lady got out one sentence, I said "Don't call me again, especially not at 8 in the morning," and I hung the phone up.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 comp_atkins
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"]

The_Mac_Daddy

You are COMPLETELY missing the point. If you knew somebody bombed your country, your capitol, the pentagon, why in the hell would you ever in a million years agree to do business with him??? If you really hated what he did in his past, you would not even want to be near a dispicable person like that.. much less work with him, no matter what the cause is.

because the world is not black and white like you all seem to think.

willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 willtsherman
[QUOTE="willtsherman"][QUOTE="comp_atkins"]

comp_atkins

well, then you think the same as many others who seem to think protecting their self-image is more important that getting something beneficial done for people. go america!

that made about as much sense as britney spears is classy
shyskillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 shyskillz
Member since 2006 • 4197 Posts

let me get this right.

they are picking on obama because he ( at the age of eight ) met someone by the name of Ayers who protested against wars and poor living?

and when i look at the vid all i'm seeing is good deeds being preformed by these same ppl. which also doesn't really prove they worked together. hmmm....all i see is this back firing on the REP's. itz getting really hilarious now.

willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 willtsherman

let me get this right.

they are picking on obama because he ( at the age of 8) met someone by the name of Ayers who protested against wars and poor living?

and when i look at the vid all i'm seeing is good deeds being proform by these same ppl. which also dosen't really prove they worked together. hmmm....all i see is this back firing on the REP's. itz getting really hilarious now.

shyskillz
you are 100% right protesting for peace by blowing up buildings.:roll:
The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 The_Mac_Daddy
I mean, the Jeramiah Wright thing was one thing. After that came out Obama left the church. ( although i still think Obama knew about the preachers beliefs way before then, how could he not?). But with the Ayers thing, Obama worked with him AFTER he knew about his past.
Vandalvideo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#46 Vandalvideo
Member since 2003 • 39655 Posts
You are COMPLETELY missing the point. If you knew somebody bombed your country, your capitol, the pentagon, why in the hell would you ever in a million years agree to do business with him??? If you really hated what he did in his past, you would not even want to be near a dispicable person like that.. much less work with him, no matter what the cause is. But not only that, it's the fact that he is lying about his ties to him. The_Mac_Daddy
Because I'm not haughty enough to think that transgressions of the past should be held to the person of the day. The man committed violent acts. The man did not kill anyone. The man served his time. The man is now a respectable professor and a member of society. The man deserves more respect than muckrackers are giving him. This mud wrestling politics makes me sick sometimes. No one is considering Bill Ayers in this entire affair. He has made mistakes, but he is a functioning member of society now. Heck, you're ignoring the fact that Bill Ayers and Obama were on a CHARITY COMMITTEE together. OMG, helping children = terrorism. In all seriousness people, its sad to think we have stooped so low. I'm trying to play the high road, but don't think for a second I couldn't point out equally disheartening social links that McCain has.
htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 htekemerald
[QUOTE="shyskillz"]

let me get this right.

they are picking on obama because he ( at the age of 8) met someone by the name of Ayers who protested against wars and poor living?

and when i look at the vid all i'm seeing is good deeds being proform by these same ppl. which also dosen't really prove they worked together. hmmm....all i see is this back firing on the REP's. itz getting really hilarious now.

willtsherman
you are 100% right protesting for peace by blowing up buildings.:roll:

Nothing new. Terrosism has doen good things in the past, well what america would define as good things
willtsherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 willtsherman
[QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"]You are COMPLETELY missing the point. If you knew somebody bombed your country, your capitol, the pentagon, why in the hell would you ever in a million years agree to do business with him??? If you really hated what he did in his past, you would not even want to be near a dispicable person like that.. much less work with him, no matter what the cause is. But not only that, it's the fact that he is lying about his ties to him. Vandalvideo
Because I'm not haughty enough to think that transgressions of the past should be held to the person of the day. The man committed violent acts. The man did not kill anyone. The man served his time. The man is now a respectable professor and a member of society. The man deserves more respect than muckrackers are giving him. This mud wrestling politics makes me sick sometimes. No one is considering Bill Ayers in this entire affair. He has made mistakes, but he is a functioning member of society now. Heck, you're ignoring the fact that Bill Ayers and Obama were on a CHARITY COMMITTEE together. OMG, helping children = terrorism. In all seriousness people, its sad to think we have stooped so low. I'm trying to play the high road, but don't think for a second I couldn't point out equally disheartening social links that McCain has.

hey charley manson never killed anyone:roll:
The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 The_Mac_Daddy
[QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"][QUOTE="comp_atkins"]

comp_atkins

because the world is not black and white like you all seem to think.

Wow, that's an incredibly vague, weak response. I don't see how you can turn a blind eye like meh, no big deal. So he worked with a terrorist who bombed the pentagon and the capitol building. Meh, no big deal.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 comp_atkins
[QUOTE="comp_atkins"][QUOTE="willtsherman"][QUOTE="comp_atkins"]

willtsherman

that made about as much sense as britney spears is classy

thanks for making my point for me.