Christian women interrupts Texas Muslim Capitol Day speaker

• 90 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

Seriously is Texas the most backward US state or what

Actually, no. There are a lot of the major cities that are quite secular (Austin in particular). Places like Kansas and Mississippi are WAY more backward.

From what I've seen which is admittedly not that much and obviously lack actual experience, Austin looks like a really fancy and upscale place. I'm going to stop beating around the bushes and be out with it already and say that this largely comes from the last two seasons of the Mentalist which take place in Austin although I did some digging of my own but not that much. It just looks really polished and refined it gives off that aura of a "clean" city. I was surprised to learn that such a place is located in Texas which is infamous for being a backward desert state in general mainly inhabited by hillbillies and rednecks.

texas is fucking huge, its bigger than most european countries. Austin TX for example, as most large cities tend to be, especially college ones, the more liberal "get naked and smoke a bowl" towns

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

Actually, no. There are a lot of the major cities that are quite secular (Austin in particular). Places like Kansas and Mississippi are WAY more backward.

From what I've seen which is admittedly not that much and obviously lack actual experience, Austin looks like a really fancy and upscale place. I'm going to stop beating around the bushes and be out with it already and say that this largely comes from the last two seasons of the Mentalist which take place in Austin although I did some digging of my own but not that much. It just looks really polished and refined it gives off that aura of a "clean" city. I was surprised to learn that such a place is located in Texas which is infamous for being a backward desert state in general mainly inhabited by hillbillies and rednecks.

texas is fucking huge, its bigger than most european countries. Austin TX for example, as most large cities tend to be, especially college ones, the more liberal "get naked and smoke a bowl" towns

I'd definitely like to visit Austin.

iloveatlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 iloveatlus
Member since 2009 • 599 Posts
@GazaAli said:

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

There is nothing in Austin Texas that's worth seeing. Atlanta Georgia is the only placed to visit, because we have the largest Aquarium in the world

Loading Video...

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56237 Posts

@iloveatlus said:
@GazaAli said:

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

There is nothing in Austin Texas that's worth seeing. Atlanta Georgia is the only placed to visit, because we have the largest Aquarium in the world

Loading Video...

Honestly as a person who was raise in Atlanta GA, I have yet to go visit Atlanta Aquarium. Can you believe that! I love Sea World though.

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 CHOASXIII
Member since 2009 • 14716 Posts

Oh no...it's the end of the world.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#56 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

What a stupid lady. But at least she didnt gun anybody down. Now that would be really crazy.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

First world problems.....

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By CHOASXIII

@LJS9502_basic said:

First world problems.....

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178858 Posts

Oh look chaos brought his time machine with him....

CHOASXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 CHOASXIII

@LJS9502_basic said:

Oh look chaos brought his time machine with him....

You know it brah. :P

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

stay classy texas

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#62  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

It's the size of france lol, that's huge. The population density is crazy low though 98.1 / square mile. France 301/ square mile and france has low population density in europe

The netherlands for instance has a population density of 1000/ square mile

Macau in china has a population density of 48000/square mile

I think it's time you people house some other people lol

This is macau lmao

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#63 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

good to see that follower of Christ adopting the dress code of Jesus's mother Mary, and not some crazy looking witch from the 1500's

God bless her.

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

Thanks guys. Overall I got 7 notifications that led me to this thread even though I was not part of the conversation in any of them.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@iloveatlus said:
@GazaAli said:

Loading Video...

That's the thing though, I don't usually apply the same criteria as everybody else when deciding on the places I'd like to visit. For instance, I'm attracted at largely different and fringe, offbeat things in general so the biggest tourist destinations just don't appeal to me. Popular attractions don't entice me all that much either so you can imagine how my preferences would be at odds with those of most people.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Why are Christians always so angry and aggressive about their Lord Jesus Christ?

Hang your head in shame. And Muslims can be WAY more angry and aggressive about Muhammad. But I guess you missed that.

lol muslims go around blowing people up on a daily basis.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By comp_atkins

@mikehockbourns said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

Why are Christians always so angry and aggressive about their Lord Jesus Christ?

Hang your head in shame. And Muslims can be WAY more angry and aggressive about Muhammad. But I guess you missed that.

i guess a more fundamental question is why would a human think they need to defend god from the words of other piddly little humans?

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

@mikehockbourns said:

@TheWalkingGhost said:

@Nengo_Flow said:

i guess a more fundamental question is why would a human think they need to defend god from the words of other piddly little humans?

people have nothing going on in their lives so they get brainwashed into dying for someone else's cause.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 comp_atkins

@mikehockbourns: i guess. surprising that people so devout to their lord don't see that if he gave half a **** about the alleged "insults" he could blink the perpetrators out of existence and be home in time for corn flakes.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@GrayF0X786 said:

good to see that follower of Christ adopting the dress code of Jesus's mother Mary, and not some crazy looking witch from the 1500's

God bless her.

mary never raped a child.

Unlike the moster you worship.

grow up and stop following child rapists.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 GrayF0X786

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

God bless her.

almost every topic you come into you mention rape and children

what is wrong with you?

i seriously don't bother replying to you but honestly you are becoming such a joke.

hippiesanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 hippiesanta
Member since 2005 • 10301 Posts

I still choose her over ISIS

alim298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By alim298
Member since 2012 • 2747 Posts

@hippiesanta said:

I still choose her over ISIS

But ISIS will be heartbroken :(

helwa1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By helwa1988
Member since 2007 • 2157 Posts

i would have let her finish speaking. bigots like these need to be exposed. the more they talk, the more they make a fool out of themselves.

and im loving the posters on this thread who have so much to say about muslims and the muslim community but yet they havent met a muslim in their life.

Dakur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#75 Dakur
Member since 2014 • 3275 Posts

Why are idiots always so loud? Reminds me of this brilliant article by Slavoj Žižek: Are the worst really full of passionate intensity?

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2015/01/slavoj-i-ek-charlie-hebdo-massacre-are-worst-really-full-passionate-intensity

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MakeMeaSammitch

@GrayF0X786 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

God bless her.

what is wrong with you?

i seriously don't bother replying to you but honestly you are becoming such a joke.

In all honesty, I'm trying to spread the knowledge that Muhammad was a child rapist.

The more people that the know, the more people that will dislike the religion.

and do you really think I give two fucks what you think? I've seen your posts and you're an extremist. I don't think you've ever actually done anything, but there have been numerous topics where you've supported the Taliban, the Boston bombing perpetrators, boko haram ect. I've seen you actively defend muhammad's raping a 6 year old multiple times and that says more about your character than anything. I see a lot of dumb crap on these forums, and I troll pretty much all of it, but I'm being strait with you right now when I say you're the worst human being on these forums.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 HAZE-Unit
Member since 2007 • 10564 Posts

Eh.

She looks like a nice lady who isn't accepting what she believes doesn't belong in her country. I bet she even regrets what she did when she sat in her comfy couch at home.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 HAZE-Unit

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

God bless her.

what is wrong with you?

In all honesty, I'm trying to spread the knowledge that Muhammad was a child rapist.

and do you really think I give two fucks what you think? I've seen your posts and you're an extremist. I don't think you've ever actually done anything, but there have been numerous topics where you've supported the Taliban, the Boston bombing perpetrators, boko haram ect. I've seen you actively defend muhammad's raping a 6 year old multiple times and that says more about your character than anything. I see a lot of dumb crap on these forums, and I troll pretty much all of it, but I'm being strait with you right now when I say you're the worst human being on these forums.

If you believe 1.5 Billions believe in a religion where their no.1 idol is a child rapist then you're the dumbest human being ever.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GrayF0X786

@HAZE-Unit said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

God bless her.

what is wrong with you?

If you believe 1.5 Billions believe in a religion where their no.1 idol is a child rapist then you're the dumbest human being ever.

LOL i know right.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By chaplainDMK
Member since 2008 • 7004 Posts

I like how she chants "Mohammed is dead" at the end... Ye, no shit Sherlock.

Also, "America was founded on Christian principles". No, it was founded on secular principles, First Amendment and stuff. The whole In God we trust crap came about in like 1956.

Go back to England if you want a State religion.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 chaplainDMK

@commander said:

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

It's the size of france lol, that's huge. The population density is crazy low though 98.1 / square mile. France 301/ square mile and france has low population density in europe

This is macau lmao

Macau is a city lol, Manhattan is bigger than Macau and it has like 70.000 people per square mile.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 commander

@chaplainDMK said:

@commander said:

@wis3boi said:

This is macau lmao

Macau is a city lol, Manhattan is bigger than Macau and it has like 70.000 people per square mile.

Macau isn't a city lmao

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#83 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

She did something like that in November, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ8v-OrRj9M
She may be crazy, but atleast she isn't violent when she tries to force people into becomming a Christian.

I don't mind the Muslims expression their religion, just don't try to make a Rabat Christian day in Morocco.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 MakeMeaSammitch

@HAZE-Unit said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

God bless her.

what is wrong with you?

He was a child rapist, it's well documented. When he first me his 6 year old wife he masturbated in front of her. Also documented.

Also, foxhound, I like how you took a shot at me without even addressing what I said. I had legit criticisms of things you've said on here and you didn't defend yourself.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#85 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19588 Posts

As a non-American, Texas seems like a Christian fundamentalist state to me... Or is this just an exaggerated stereotype?

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#86 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@Jag85: parts of it but not all of it.

HAZE-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 HAZE-Unit

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@HAZE-Unit said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

God bless her.

what is wrong with you?

He was a child rapist, it's well documented. When he first me his 6 year old wife he masturbated in front of her. Also documented.

Also, foxhound, I like how you took a shot at me without even addressing what I said. I had legit criticisms of things you've said on here and you didn't defend yourself.

Like I said you're the world's dumbest person, it's well documented.

Just read my original post, read it again, yes read it one more time, ok did you read it again?

Good, now you have to really think about it and try to analyze and see what I meant by that.

Try to open your thick mind, broaden your view and try to come with a better response for me to really respond with you better than telling you that you are dumb.

MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 MakeMeaSammitch

@HAZE-Unit said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@HAZE-Unit said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

@MakeMeaSammitch said:

@GrayF0X786 said:

God bless her.

what is wrong with you?

Like I said you're the world's dumbest person, it's well documented.

Just read my original post, read it again, yes read it one more time, ok did you read it again?

Good, now you have to really think about it and try to analyze and see what I meant by that.

Try to open your thick mind, broaden your view and try to come with a better response for me to really respond with you better than telling you that you are dumb.

So you're salty about Muhammad raping a 6 year old?

You're pretty amusing kid.

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By chaplainDMK

@chaplainDMK said:

@commander said:

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

This is macau lmao

Lol of course it is. Even if it is an "autonomous region", it's still 30 square kilometers, so it's nothing more than a "city-state" at best, and even that is stretching it, considering it's not even sovereign.

It's a city, that's 30 square kilometers big, and Manhattan is a borough of New York, that is twice the size of Macau, and twice the population density.

Also, random fact time, you are laughing at Texas's 98 pop/square mile (32 pop per square kilometer) , Qinghai in China has 7,8 pop per square kilometer, and it's bigger than Texas by 30.000 square kilometers.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 commander

@chaplainDMK said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@commander said:

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

This is macau lmao

Lol of course it is. Even if it is an "autonomous region", it's still 30 square kilometers, so it's nothing more than a "city-state" at best, and even that is stretching it, considering it's not even sovereign.

It's a city, that's 30 square kilometers big, and Manhattan is a borough of New York, that is twice the size of Macau, and twice the population density.

Also, random fact time, you are laughing at Texas's 98 pop/square mile (32 pop per square kilometer) , Qinghai in China has 7,8 pop per square kilometer, and it's bigger than Texas by 30.000 square kilometers.

no it is not, it's a state, end of story

chaplainDMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 chaplainDMK

@commander said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@chaplainDMK said:

@commander said:

@wis3boi said:

@GazaAli said:

@foxhound_fox said:

@alim298 said:

This is macau lmao

no it is not, it's a state, end of story

No it isn't lol, officially it's a "special administrative region" . And at 31 square kilometers, it's stupid to compare it to anything apart from cities and districts in a city.

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

TC the girl in your avatar or whatever looks way too young and I am surprised no one has made you change that shit yet. Also this thread reads like Youtube comments, OT has become a sad place