Christan convert to Islam speaks

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crude_darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 crude_darkness
Member since 2006 • 1110 Posts

Here is a video of a Christian talking about the reason why he converted to Islam .

And here is a video of six women converting to Islam .

And this video is completely unrelated, but I wanted to include it because it was a little interesting.

Edgemaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Edgemaster666
Member since 2005 • 1686 Posts
Indeed? I'll watch it when Youtube works for me again.
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178880 Posts
Why post this?  People convert to and from various religions every day. 
thephoenix365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 thephoenix365
Member since 2004 • 246 Posts
Why post this?  People convert to and from various religions every day.  LJS9502_basic

Agreed, if it wasn't anything to do with Islam it wouldn't be being noted. 
monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#6 monco59
Member since 2007 • 2473 Posts

And you know why we have no videos of people converting from Islam to Christianity? Because they all get stoned to death...

Remember that guy in Afghanistan? It took the entire international community to save him. That was some weird stuff right there. People should be free to convert into whatever they want. 

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 GFahim
Member since 2006 • 798 Posts

And you know why we have no videos of people converting from Islam to Christianity? Because they all get stoned to death...

Remember that guy in Afghanistan? It took the entire international community to save him. That was some weird stuff right there. People should be free to convert into whatever they want.

monco59

listen man, u need to understand that we Muslims ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FORCE people to do anything. so please dont judge the fastest growing religion in the world by the actions of some random people in afghanistan. the only guide is the Quran. thats it. 

and btw, people find the truth by reading the quran and thats why u dont see muslims converting to christian because reading the bible does not make sense as it has lots of contradictions 

Koolsen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Koolsen
Member since 2004 • 8054 Posts

OH SNAP! People changing relegion? Maybe next people will change political parties! ITS TEH END DAYS!

Now for something completely difrent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sw2OvIgoO8

monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 monco59
[QUOTE="monco59"]

GFahim

listen man, u need to understand that we Muslims ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FORCE people to do anything. so please dont judge the fastest growing religion in the world by the actions of some random people in afghanistan. the only guide is the Quran. thats it.

and btw, people find the truth by reading the quran and thats why u dont see muslims converting to christian because reading the bible does not make sense as it has lots of contradictions

I am in no way bashing Islam as a religion. But the holy men of your religion (and not just some random guys in Afhanistan, but rather nearly everyone) are seriously screwed up in the head IMHO. They allow no freedoms whatsoever. Women are basically treated like second-rate citizens, people aren't free to choose their religion and kids are raised to glorify death as a beautiful thing. Just like Christianity has some cooky guys high up in the chain, just look at those pedophile priests. My point is, religion itself is an ok thing, but religious leaders are never good, they are downright evil.

As for your Bible talk, I find a few things puzzling. First off, I'm not a Bible nut so I don't really know what it says and teaches. But I do know that it is meant to be taken as a symbolic book, rather than a historical account. As it was written by dozens of people over decades, there are bound to be some contradictions. But you are truly silly if you think the Quran is the only true word and it has no contradictions. Finally, I see many muslims converting to Christianity, but only in Western countries because, like I said, in many Islamist countries something like that is punishable by death. Again I reiterate, it is the fault of holy leaders and not the religion. I believe anyone should be free to worship whoever or whatever they want. So please don't come here trying to force the superiority of Islam and the Quran on us. We're all old enough to make our own choices... 

Greatgone12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Greatgone12
Member since 2005 • 25469 Posts

The last video reminds me of Detroit Rock City...

Oh yeah, and here's an intelligent response to the last one, too.  

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GFahim
[QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="monco59"]

monco59

I am in no way bashing Islam as a religion. But the holy men of your religion (and not just some random guys in Afhanistan, but rather nearly everyone) are seriously screwed up in the head IMHO. They allow no freedoms whatsoever. Women are basically treated like second-rate citizens, people aren't free to choose their religion and kids are raised to glorify death as a beautiful thing. Just like Christianity has some cooky guys high up in the chain, just look at those pedophile priests. My point is, religion itself is an ok thing, but religious leaders are never good, they are downright evil.

As for your Bible talk, I find a few things puzzling. First off, I'm not a Bible nut so I don't really know what it says and teaches. But I do know that it is meant to be taken as a symbolic book, rather than a historical account. As it was written by dozens of people over decades, there are bound to be some contradictions. But you are truly silly if you think the Quran is the only true word and it has no contradictions. Finally, I see many muslims converting to Christianity, but only in Western countries because, like I said, in many Islamist countries something like that is punishable by death. Again I reiterate, it is the fault of holy leaders and not the religion. I believe anyone should be free to worship whoever or whatever they want. So please don't come here trying to force the superiority of Islam and the Quran on us. We're all old enough to make our own choices...

i dont understand why ur saying that 'i want to force the superiority of Islam etc...' havent u read my previous post properly? i already said we are not allowed to forceanyone todo something as like i believe, everyone has their own choice. but what i was saying about people converting to islam was the truth, and nothing else. if u think im silly, show me where the Quran contradicts it self. 

monco59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 monco59
[QUOTE="monco59"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="monco59"]

GFahim

i dont understand why ur saying that 'i want to force the superiority of Islam etc...' havent u read my previous post properly? i already said we are not allowed to forceanyone todo something as like i believe, everyone has their own choice. but what i was saying about people converting to islam was the truth, and nothing else. if u think im silly, show me where the Quran contradicts it self.

So you say you're not trying to force the Quran on us, yet you claim it is infallible and the only true book? And how converting to Islam is the "truth" and right thing to do. Strange... Also, the "we're not allowed to force anyone" is a load of bullpoppy. I see religious leaders (and ordinary zealots) force people into doing the most idiotic things every day (for example, the intifadah or holy war against Israel, or the Catholic church saying you can have your sins absolved by paying them). As for the Quran contradicting itself, I've never read the particular book, but I am nonetheless 100% positive that it contradicts itself just like the Bible does. It was written by men after all, by religious leaders clamoring for followers, power and money.

woodsa23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 woodsa23
Member since 2005 • 270 Posts
[QUOTE="monco59"]

GFahim

I don't understand why people emphasize the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. What does it prove other than the fact that there's a high birth-rate in Islamic countries?

Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts

Whats up with all this religion crap here in Off topic?

Selrath
Off-Topic is, among may other things, a virtual temple.
soulsofblayck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 soulsofblayck
Member since 2006 • 1591 Posts
[QUOTE="monco59"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="monco59"]

GFahim

Yea, that's all I hear from people who are of Islam. "The Quran does not support that...we do not support that..." excuse while it keeps going on by ENTIRE countries like Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc. In what I'm referring to as crimes against humanity. So it does not matter how many times that excuse is played, there are pictures and videos continuously being streamed as proof.

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GFahim
[QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="monco59"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="monco59"]

monco59

So you say you're not trying to force the Quran on us, yet you claim it is infallible and the only true book? And how converting to Islam is the "truth" and right thing to do. Strange... Also, the "we're not allowed to force anyone" is a load of bullpoppy. I see religious leaders (and ordinary zealots) force people into doing the most idiotic things every day (for example, the intifadah or holy war against Israel, or the Catholic church saying you can have your sins absolved by paying them). As for the Quran contradicting itself, I've never read the particular book, but I am nonetheless 100% positive that it contradicts itself just like the Bible does. It was written by men after all, by religious leaders clamoring for followers, power and money.

c mon man whats wrong with u? like i said before u dont JUDGE a religion like Islam by the ACTIONS of their people. why cant u just read the Quran and then it will make u think twice by posting in FALSE accusations about Islam.

now tell me where i said that 'converting to islam is the truth and the right thing to do'? what i mean by saying, 'people find the truth by reading the Quran' is that those converts say it too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOlLI1rre2U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6PJgJdEzNM                          and thats the truth; Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. thats the TRUTH too. those so called religious leaders are not MY leaders u know. We just follow the teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (who is our leader). it is he who is a prime example of how Muslims should act in this life. so i suggest u show me if our prophet did anything similar to what u said about the religious leaders in afghanistan as they are NOTHING to me.

dnt u think its very illogical that u say, 'even though i haven't read the Quran, i am 100% positive that it has contradictions'? WTF man! this makes me laugh, seriously. in fact, the Quran has many scientific facts that were revealed 1400 years ago in which it was recently discovered by scientists: http://www.miraclesofthequran.com/scientific_index.html

remember man, read my posts carefully before u post and at least gain some knowledge of this too so it may help u in the future bruv. 

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SIapshot
Member since 2002 • 8044 Posts

listen man, u need to understand that we Muslims ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FORCE people to do anything.GFahim
And exactly who enforces this "not allowed to force" rule? The Saudi Arabian government? The Iranian government? The Yemeni government? Is there one single Islamic government that doesn't force people to do certain things?
so please dont judge the fastest growing religion in the world by the actions of some random people in afghanistan. the only guide is the Quran. thats it.GFahim
The same can be said for Christianity. But wait, there are many sects of Christianity, just like Islam. You don't speak for all sects of Islam, do you?

and btw, people find the truth by reading the quran and thats why u dont see muslims converting to christian because reading the bible does not make sense as it has lots of contradictions GFahim
Most of the contradictions in the Bible are found in the Old Testament, which is remarkably similar to the quran. People find truth in both books, but only people calling themselves muslim hijack civilian airliners and blow up civilian markets with women and children in them.

Behold the "religion of peace"

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GFahim
[QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="monco59"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="monco59"]

soulsofblayck

Yea, that's all I hear from people who are of Islam. "The Quran does not support that...we do not support that..." excuse while it keeps going on by ENTIRE countries like Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc. In what I'm referring to as crimes against humanity. So it does not matter how many times that excuse is played, there are pictures and videos continuously being streamed as proof.

...as proof of what? that the so called 'muslims' who give us a bad name terrorise people? read the Quran to find out the TRUTH about Islam then it will make sense for u to post: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/  

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SIapshot

...as proof of what? that the so called 'muslims' who give us a bad name terrorise people? read the Quran to find out the TRUTH about Islam then it will make sense for u to post: http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/  

GFahim
Here's a good question, ....If these "so called muslims" (who call themselves muslim regardless of what the quran says) are doing these despicable acts in the name of your holy religion, what are the "real muslims" doing about it? NOTHING.
GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GFahim

[QUOTE="GFahim"]listen man, u need to understand that we Muslims ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FORCE people to do anything.SIapshot

And exactly who enforces this "not allowed to force" rule? The Saudi Arabian government? The Iranian government? The Yemeni government? Is there one single Islamic government that doesn't force people to do certain things?
so please dont judge the fastest growing religion in the world by the actions of some random people in afghanistan. the only guide is the Quran. thats it.GFahim
The same can be said for Christianity. But wait, there are many sects of Christianity, just like Islam. You don't speak for all sects of Islam, do you?

and btw, people find the truth by reading the quran and thats why u dont see muslims converting to christian because reading the bible does not make sense as it has lots of contradictions GFahim
Most of the contradictions in the Bible are found in the Old Testament, which is remarkably similar to the quran. People find truth in both books, but only people calling themselves muslim hijack civilian airliners and blow up civilian markets with women and children in them.

oh my daise man u people got problems, seriously. just read the Quran and then u will find out the truth of Islam. u dnt even have to believe me coz u can always read the Quran to see if i am chatting s**t or not.

1. there is no point in explaining to u what i meant by the word FORCE. i meant 'not allowed to FORCE people what for e.g. religion to choose'

2. Islam is just one religion. there aren't any SECTS. who the f**k told u that!

no way in hell is the old testament SIMILAR to the Quran. if the bible rattles on about Jesus being son of God or is God or whatever, and the Quran speaks about that there is only one God and that Jesus is the messenger of God, HOW THE HELL CAN THEY BOTH BE SIMILAR? that just makes me sick 

ZARMAZING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ZARMAZING
Member since 2007 • 373 Posts
[QUOTE="Selrath"]

Whats up with all this religion crap here in Off topic?

Elraptor

Off-Topic is, among may other things, a virtual temple.

Why can't it be a virtual brothel? :(

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GFahim
[QUOTE="GFahim"]

SIapshot

Here's a good question, ....If these "so called muslims" (who call themselves muslim regardless of what the quran says) are doing these despicable acts in the name of your holy religion, what are the "real muslims" doing about it? NOTHING.

we are spreading the message to the world thats all. what else do u EXPECT us to do heh? due to us (real Muslims) 20,000 americans are becoming Muslims.

is this hard for u to accept? 

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SIapshot
[QUOTE="SIapshot"]

[QUOTE="GFahim"]listen man, u need to understand that we Muslims ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FORCE people to do anything.GFahim

and btw, people find the truth by reading the quran and thats why u dont see muslims converting to christian because reading the bible does not make sense as it has lots of contradictions GFahim

oh my daise man u people got problems, seriously. just read the Quran and then u will find out the truth of Islam. u dnt even have to believe me coz u can always read the Quran to see if i am chatting s**t or not.

1. there is no point in explaining to u what i meant by the word FORCE. i meant 'not allowed to FORCE people what for e.g. religion to choose'

2. Islam is just one religion. there aren't any SECTS. who the f**k told u that!

no way in hell is the old testament SIMILAR to the Quran. if the bible rattles on about Jesus being son of God or is God or whatever, and the Quran speaks about that there is only one God and that Jesus is the messenger of God, HOW THE HELL CAN THEY BOTH BE SIMILAR? that just makes me sick 

Now who's not reading posts here? JESUS IS NOT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. The OLD TESTAMENT is remarkably similar to the quran.

Main Entry: 1sectnoun-Middle English secte, from Anglo-French & Late Latin & Latin; Anglo-French, group, faction, from Late Latin sectaorganized ecclesiastical body, from Latin, course of action, way of life, probably from sectari to pursue, frequentative of sequi to follow

It is a fact that there are different ecclesiastical bodies of Islam.

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SIapshot
[QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="GFahim"]

GFahim

we are spreading the message to the world thats all. what else do u EXPECT us to do heh? due to us (real Muslims) 20,000 americans are becoming Muslims.

And that is the extent of your outrage at people defiling your religion and murdering innocent people in the name of your sacred religion. Pathetic.
SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SIapshot
GFahim, would I be out of line if I said that you seem to be putting more effort into responding to MY posts than you do at preventing another "so called muslim" from murdering children in the name of your sacred religion?
solidgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 solidgamer
Member since 2005 • 7542 Posts

OH SNAP! People changing relegion? Maybe next people will change political parties! ITS TEH END DAYS!

Now for something completely difrent...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sw2OvIgoO8

Koolsen

that made me laugh thanks 4 that lol 

leegar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 leegar88
Member since 2006 • 5307 Posts
[QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="GFahim"]

GFahim

I thought it was against your religion to get other people to become muslim.

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GFahim
[QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="GFahim"]

leegar88

yes thats true and so ur point is?...

what i mean by 'is this hard for u to accept' is that is it hard for u to accept that Islam is the fastest growing religion and not that 'is it harder for u to accept Islam as ur religion' u know what i mean now?

and slapshot: how many times do i have to tell u, why is it so hard to read the Quran coz thats the only way where u will find out about the truth of Islam since u dont believe me. 

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SIapshot
[QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="GFahim"]

GFahim

what i mean by 'is this hard for u to accept' is that is it hard for u to accept that Islam is the fastest growing religion and not that 'is it harder for u to accept Islam as ur religion' u know what i mean now? 

Hmmm, dodging the point are we? I never said word one about Islam not being the #1 fastest growing, most awesomest religion in the entire universe.
kinger256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 kinger256
Member since 2005 • 1770 Posts

Islam eh.

i prefer reliegens that don't tell there people to crash plans into america

JekL-0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 JekL-0
Member since 2006 • 110 Posts
[QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="GFahim"]

GFahim

and slapshot: how many times do i have to tell u, why is it so hard to read the Quran coz thats the only way where u will find out about the truth of Islam since u dont believe me. 

Well, to be fair, you havent read the Bible judging from your posts.  If you cant even bring yourself to read the Bible what makes you think people would read the Quran?  I'm sure a lot of people havent even read the Bible, so I doubt they will even read the Quran. 

On a side note, it might not come as any surprise that Islam is growing fast as it is the only one I hear about doing the whole "convert or die" thing.  Its not happening here but it sure is happening in other places.

Avatar image for BEAN_LARD_MULCH
BEAN_LARD_MULCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BEAN_LARD_MULCH
Member since 2006 • 4720 Posts
Islam.......hmmmm All the religions have the same Idea, I wonder where it all started
donut349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 donut349
Member since 2003 • 3951 Posts
And in other news..... Grass is Green...
miracleriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 miracleriver
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
Buddhism is better than islam or christianity anyway
donut349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 donut349
Member since 2003 • 3951 Posts

Buddhism is better than islam or christianity anywaymiracleriver

Define better....

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SIapshot

Fastest growing religion in the world, 20,000 new members just in America, and GFahim is all alone here. Will one of the muslim brothers come to his aid please?

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GFahim

Islam eh.

i prefer reliegens that don't tell there people to crash plans into america

kinger256

yeh this religion u speak of is called BushGovism

Avatar image for Silver_Dragon17
Silver_Dragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Silver_Dragon17
Member since 2007 • 6205 Posts

Where are the alleged contradictions in the Bible?

Anyway, Islam is the fastest growing religion because, in middle-eastern countries, if you don't worship Allah you die. If you convert to any other religion, you die. If you don't worship in public three times a day, you get punished (Not nessesarily die).

miracleriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 miracleriver

[QUOTE="miracleriver"]Buddhism is better than islam or christianity anywaydonut349

Define better....

more peaceful and more philosophically accurate in regards to scientific knowledge

miracleriver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 miracleriver

Anyway, Islam is the fastest growing religion because, in middle-eastern countries, if you don't worship Allah you die. If you convert to any other religion, you die. If you don't worship in public three times a day, you get punished (Not nessesarily die).

Silver_Dragon17

which is exactly what jerry falwell and pat robertson are trying to do with christianity in america

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SIapshot

[QUOTE="miracleriver"]Buddhism is better than islam or christianity anywaydonut349

Define better....

One of the main tenets of Buddhism is the acceptance of truth, giving Buddhism the flexibility to evolve along with humanity.
Silver_Dragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Silver_Dragon17
[QUOTE="Silver_Dragon17"]

miracleriver

which is exactly what jerry falwell and pat robertson are trying to do with christianity in america

Huh? Links please.

And good for Pat and Jerry. It's not like the guys will succeed.

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GFahim
[QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="GFahim"]

JekL-0

Well, to be fair, you havent read the Bible judging from your posts. If you cant even bring yourself to read the Bible what makes you think people would read the Quran? I'm sure a lot of people havent even read the Bible, so I doubt they will even read the Quran.

On a side note, it might not come as any surprise that Islam is growing fast as it is the only one I hear about doing the whole "convert or die" thing. Its not happening here but it sure is happening in other places.

of course i read the bible. there are so many contradictions that it doesn't make sense. yeh maybe all u HEAR is the 'convert and die' thing. but reading the Quran is a more sensible way of finding out the truth.

and slapshot: it looks like u r finding it hard to accept that 20,000 people in america are becoming Muslims. hell, even ur own american news network are admitting it. take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63OkUcim8M0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yp42KhytqL8  

GFahim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 GFahim

Silver_Dragon17

please research this info urself instead of listening to the media 

Silver_Dragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Silver_Dragon17
[QUOTE="JekL-0"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="leegar88"][QUOTE="GFahim"][QUOTE="SIapshot"][QUOTE="GFahim"]

GFahim

Well, to be fair, you havent read the Bible judging from your posts. If you cant even bring yourself to read the Bible what makes you think people would read the Quran? I'm sure a lot of people havent even read the Bible, so I doubt they will even read the Quran.

On a side note, it might not come as any surprise that Islam is growing fast as it is the only one I hear about doing the whole "convert or die" thing. Its not happening here but it sure is happening in other places.

of course i read the bible. there are so many contradictions that it doesn't make sense. yeh maybe all u HEAR is the 'convert and die' thing. but reading the Quran is a more sensible way of finding out the truth.

and slapshot: it looks like u r finding it hard to accept that 20,000 people in america are becoming Muslims. hell, even ur own american news network are admitting it. take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63OkUcim8M0

Well, since you OBVIOUSLY have read the Bible and know SO much more than any of us, would you in all your infinite wisdom please point out some of these oh-so-obvious contradictions?

Silver_Dragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Silver_Dragon17
[QUOTE="Silver_Dragon17"]

GFahim

please research this info urself instead of listening to the media 

Actually, I rarely watch the news. I got much of the info from books written by Christian missionaries who witnessed this and almost became a part of it.

SIapshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SIapshot

GFahim
GFahim, read this very carefully.... I do not care if 20,000 Americans convert to Islam And btw, I don't have an American news network.
99RanchMarket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 99RanchMarket
Member since 2006 • 279 Posts
i think monco is stereo typing on the stoning thing... cuz muslims are actually really peaceful.  i like them.  i have a few muslim friends and are way cooler than some christians i know :D
rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts

People fail to realize that not every Muslim follows Islam in it's pure form. In fact, Islam has been used as a political tool for generations. By manipulating the message, politicians have been able to sway large populations into going astray. The perfect example being the results you see on TV. Al Qaeda and their followers being yet another example.

However, at the end of the day, Islam is not to blame. It is the people who try to twist it. However, this basic idea usually goes through deaf ears for a multitude of reasons.

Islam has and always will be defined by the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh). It alone defines the religion.

The second group of people, after accepting this idea start to question what "good" muslims are doing about the "bad" muslims. This of course is an odd question considering there is quite a bit being done in the first place. What do you want done exactly? Even with that in mind, if a white man were to paint his face black and rob a liquor store, is the black community supposed to answer for it? Of course not.