• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamergeek545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 0

#1 gamergeek545
Member since 2007 • 735 Posts

I just want to know cause I was flirting with this chick a while ago and my girl got mad.I couldn't fit Boyfriend into the question but that count's too.Mine would be kissing another guy because I'm alone with girls all the time but I wont say what I do with them.:P

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 -Jiggles-
Member since 2008 • 4356 Posts
I don't mind if my girlfriend started to hug other guys and such, especially if they're friends. If she starts making out with them when I'm not looking, however, then we'll have a problem.
Mr_Leonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mr_Leonis
Member since 2007 • 4615 Posts
Making out. Thats just too much fun for "just friends". :?
Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts
Touching the shoulder. :| Worse than Sexual Intercourse in my book.
Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
Making out. It's the most reasonable choice.
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts

I don't mind if my girlfriend started to hug other guys and such, especially if they're friends. If she starts making out with them when I'm not looking, however, then we'll have a problem.-Jiggles-

Ditto. I'd have a problem with them holding hands, particularly if I get the feeling there's a vibe between them.

odyssey_divine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 odyssey_divine
Member since 2004 • 19295 Posts
Why would your gf want to hold another bloke's hand, doesn't make sense to me, she should be loyal to one pair of hands only;)
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts
Flirting in and of itself is nothing.....unless those flirting mean more. Holding hands is a no go...friends don't usually do that. Hugs for friends are okay...being alone same. Not friends they are both an issue. Making out is definitely crossing the line.
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TecmoGirl
Member since 2007 • 3965 Posts
Definitely "sexual intercourse/oral sex". I personally enjoy making out with numerous people as a hobby--I just don't see it as cheating. It's just having fun to me--but im a big time party girl, so I guess I wouldn't even dream of taking something such as "making out" all that serious enough to call it cheating.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts
Even flirting with another person could be dire later on in the relationship. To you, you know you're just screwing around (no pun intended), but to your other, they may think differently, and only you'll truly know that it wasn't serious with the flirting.
crazy-player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 crazy-player
Member since 2005 • 2909 Posts

Flirting in and of itself is nothing.....unless those flirting mean more. Holding hands is a no go...friends don't usually do that. Hugs for friends are okay...being alone same. Not friends they are both an issue. Making out is definitely crossing the line.LJS9502_basic

Yeah... that pretty much sums it up.:P

-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Jiggles-

Definitely "sexual intercourse/oral sex". I personally enjoy making out with numerous people as a hobby--I just don't see it as cheating. It's just having fun to me--but im a big time party girl, so I guess I wouldn't even dream of taking something such as "making out" all that serious enough to call it cheating.TecmoGirl

You'd make out with other people even if your boyfriend was around?

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts
if i dont flirt with any girl, i would expect the same treatment back from her
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TecmoGirl

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]Definitely "sexual intercourse/oral sex". I personally enjoy making out with numerous people as a hobby--I just don't see it as cheating. It's just having fun to me--but im a big time party girl, so I guess I wouldn't even dream of taking something such as "making out" all that serious enough to call it cheating.-Jiggles-

Damn right I would. He could do it too, so it's not any one sidedness going on or anything like that.

But I won't go out of my way to do it or anything though. I do feel that if he's my boyfriend, then believe me--he already would have a strong idea of how I am beforehand. If he is so insecure about our relationship, that he would get so jealous and mad at me for having fun and being myself, to tell me im cheating--then I'd simply dump him.

Afterall, he knows how I was before he got with me, so why get mad about anything and especially mad enough to classify it as cheating? That's just kinda stupid to me.

iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i would say making out.
-Jiggles-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Jiggles-
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]Definitely "sexual intercourse/oral sex". I personally enjoy making out with numerous people as a hobby--I just don't see it as cheating. It's just having fun to me--but im a big time party girl, so I guess I wouldn't even dream of taking something such as "making out" all that serious enough to call it cheating.TecmoGirl

Damn right I would. He could do it too, so it's not any one sidedness going on or anything like that.

But I won't go out of my way to do it or anything though. I do feel that if he's my boyfriend, then believe me--he already would have a strong idea of how I am beforehand. If he is so insecure about our relationship, that he would get so jealous and mad at me for having fun and being myself, to tell me im cheating--then I'd simply dump him.

Afterall, he knows how I was before he got with me, so why get mad about anything and especially mad enough to classify it as cheating? That's just kinda stupid to me.

Eh, although I disagree with your logic, you bring up some good points. I won't argue.

xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 xSIZEMATTER
Member since 2008 • 7045 Posts
All of the above.Too many sluts these days. :(
Nills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 Nills
Member since 2005 • 1573 Posts

[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]Flirting in and of itself is nothing.....unless those flirting mean more. Holding hands is a no go...friends don't usually do that. Hugs for friends are okay...being alone same. Not friends they are both an issue. Making out is definitely crossing the line.crazy-player

Yeah... that pretty much sums it up.:P

yup.

gamergeek545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#19 gamergeek545
Member since 2007 • 735 Posts
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]Definitely "sexual intercourse/oral sex". I personally enjoy making out with numerous people as a hobby--I just don't see it as cheating. It's just having fun to me--but im a big time party girl, so I guess I wouldn't even dream of taking something such as "making out" all that serious enough to call it cheating.TecmoGirl

We should talk sometime.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts
Flirting. . .but then, I wouldn't have a girlfriend.
AIH_PSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AIH_PSP
Member since 2005 • 2318 Posts
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Daaaaammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnn......
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xSIZEMATTER

We should talk sometime.gamergeek545

I don't think you want a girl that will be with a different dude or girl every night. :P

Get someone that you can trust. ;)

-Austin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Austin-
Member since 2008 • 2417 Posts
All of the above
UTXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 UTXII
Member since 2007 • 3448 Posts
If she made out with any guy, or one of my friends, yeah that'd be cheating. Hugging is not big deal, as long as there's no touchy.
-starman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -starman-
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts

[QUOTE="gamergeek545"]We should talk sometime.xSIZEMATTER

I don't think you want a girl that will be with a different dude or girl every night. :P

Get someone that you can trust. ;)

hey, everyone needs a practice girl, right? just watch out for "cold sores".

cowboymonkey21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 cowboymonkey21
Member since 2007 • 5297 Posts
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

Whoa... Awesome.
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 xSIZEMATTER

-starman-

I just really don't like easy girls. I really hate them. Nothing more unattractive than an easy girl. Have some damn respect for themselves for crying out loud. I rather just see them not alive. :)
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TecmoGirl

We should talk sometime.

lol! You couldn't afford me anyway sweetie--let alone my time.

I just really don't like easy girls. I really hate them them. Nothing more unattractive than an easy girl. Have some damn respect for themselves for crying out loud. I rather just see them not alive.

That's kind of a mean thing to say SM. But it does remind me that I never really understood how being easy meant you lacked self-respect though--I personally love myself, probably abit to much. But it is obvious how alot of guys act towards me afterwards sometimes, I just shrug it off and think it's just ignorant for them to assume that I guess. Besides, the guy involved wouldn't really be any different if that did hold ground right ?

Avatar image for Caramel_Fantasy
Caramel_Fantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Caramel_Fantasy
Member since 2006 • 220 Posts
[QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

:lol: And girls like you wonder why they cant keep a man...im getting a good laugh over this:P

cowboymonkey21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 cowboymonkey21

[QUOTE="-starman-"]

xSIZEMATTER

I just really don't like easy girls. I really hate them. Nothing more unattractive than an easy girl. Have some damn respect for themselves for crying out loud. I rather just see them not alive. :)

Thats a little harsh don't you think.
cowboymonkey21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 cowboymonkey21
[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"][QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]Definitely "sexual intercourse/oral sex". I personally enjoy making out with numerous people as a hobby--I just don't see it as cheating. It's just having fun to me--but im a big time party girl, so I guess I wouldn't even dream of taking something such as "making out" all that serious enough to call it cheating.Caramel_Fantasy

:lol: And girls like you wonder why they cant keep a man...im getting a good laugh over this:P

When did she say she couldn't keep a man?
C_BozkurT_C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 C_BozkurT_C
Member since 2008 • 3580 Posts
[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"][QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]Definitely "sexual intercourse/oral sex". I personally enjoy making out with numerous people as a hobby--I just don't see it as cheating. It's just having fun to me--but im a big time party girl, so I guess I wouldn't even dream of taking something such as "making out" all that serious enough to call it cheating.Caramel_Fantasy

well obviously, only one guy doesn't satisfy her needs so you fail with that argument :lol:

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts
Making out someone
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TecmoGirl
[QUOTE="Caramel_Fantasy"][QUOTE="TecmoGirl"][QUOTE="-Jiggles-"]

[QUOTE="TecmoGirl"]Definitely "sexual intercourse/oral sex". I personally enjoy making out with numerous people as a hobby--I just don't see it as cheating. It's just having fun to me--but im a big time party girl, so I guess I wouldn't even dream of taking something such as "making out" all that serious enough to call it cheating.cowboymonkey21

When did she say she couldn't keep a man?

My thoughts exactly!

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
No holding hands, kissing or anything that ends with sex.
xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 xSIZEMATTER

That's kind of a mean thing to say SM. But it does remind me that I never really understood how being easy meant you lacked self-respect though--I personally love myself, probably abit to much. But it is obvious how alot of guys act towards me afterwards sometimes, I just shrug it off and think it's just ignorant for them to assume that I guess. Besides, the guy involved wouldn't really be any different if that did hold ground right ?

TecmoGirl

I was talking about easy girls. So you responded to me. and this "lol! You couldn't afford me anyway sweetie--let alone my time." (I mean this is no disrespectful way mods) Does that mean you admit to being easy?

When I was around 14, 16, I liked slutty girls, but when I found my girlfriend, and got to know her, I really got to hate sluts.

xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 xSIZEMATTER
[QUOTE="xSIZEMATTER"]

[QUOTE="-starman-"]

cowboymonkey21

Thats a little harsh don't you think.

No, I think I was too nice. I just have no respect for sluts. ;)

SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#38 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I'd draw the line at eye contact.
sparkypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#39 sparkypants
Member since 2007 • 2609 Posts
Holding hands, unless it like with a group of people including myself and we are doing something really silly alltogether. seeing my girl holding another dudes hand would make me wounder whats up :?
Avatar image for deactivated-58f8be37da70d
deactivated-58f8be37da70d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-58f8be37da70d
Member since 2005 • 2895 Posts
All it took was flirting for my girlfriend to cheat on me.
odyssey_divine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#41 odyssey_divine
Member since 2004 • 19295 Posts
[

lol! You couldn't afford me anyway sweetie--let alone my time.

TecmoGirl

What's your going rate then!?

momo372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 momo372
Member since 2005 • 2641 Posts
hell flirting is bad in itself
_EvidencE_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 _EvidencE_
Member since 2006 • 1112 Posts

I'd draw the line at eye contact.SolidSnake35

We can learn from this great man.

TM_Darkside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TM_Darkside
Member since 2007 • 3993 Posts
I would definitely be pissed if I saw my girl holding hands with another guy. There's nothing wrong with flirting, though. Lord knows I flirt with a good majority of women.
TecmoGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TecmoGirl

I was talking about easy girls. So you responded to me. and this "lol! You couldn't afford me anyway sweetie--let alone my time." (I mean this is no disrespectful way mods) Does that mean you admit to being easy?

Well I do come across that way if I want too--but im mostly just "extremely flirty" and I fully undersand the better result of being challenging and giving off a self-decency vibe. It just depends on my mood and needs, so I can't really answer that with a solid "yes" or "no" I suppose, but alright.

What's your going rate then!?

I have a special going on--taxicab fair and a box of pizza for the first 24-hours is a full exception. I just need something to get home and something to eat when I get there. Anything beyond that day begins with a consistent flat rate of atleast $300 a day. You know what they say--good things, cost good money. You can email me for further details... lol!

Hopefully people realize I wasn't serious with any of that just now. A good sense of humor is hard to find these days.

xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 xSIZEMATTER

I was talking about easy girls. So you responded to me. and this "lol! You couldn't afford me anyway sweetie--let alone my time." (I mean this is no disrespectful way mods) Does that mean you admit to being easy?TecmoGirl

Well I do come across that way if I want too

Why would you want to come off as being easy? :|

I thought women wanted to be respected and treated nice. How the hell can a honest man be that way to some women that act that way? :?

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
Touching the shoulder. :| Worse than Sexual Intercourse in my book.Hoobinator
you said it. no shoulder touching...especially if she in on a bench.
Franklinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#48 Franklinstein
Member since 2004 • 7017 Posts

Flirting in and of itself is nothing.....unless those flirting mean more. Holding hands is a no go...friends don't usually do that. Hugs for friends are okay...being alone same. Not friends they are both an issue. Making out is definitely crossing the line.LJS9502_basic

I feel exactly the same way.

Franklinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#49 Franklinstein
Member since 2004 • 7017 Posts

A good sense of humor is hard to find these days.

TecmoGirl

Out of all the stuff you've said, I have to say I agree with this. Now don't get me wrong... I see no problem with making out with someone that you aren't dating, IF you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, if you do... I think it's a little different. I mean... to me it has nothing to do with respect for yourself, for God's sake, what about some respect for your girlfriend/boyfriend, I mean why even call them that, if you don't plan on exclusively being with them? I would imagine the whole idea of dating is to find someone you are compatible enough with to spend the rest of your life with... maybe I'm wrong... but that's how I feel. I mean... that's how I feel with my girlfriend. If you are just in it for the FUN, I would call that friends with benefits or something....

Avatar image for bean-with-bacon
bean-with-bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 bean-with-bacon
Member since 2008 • 2134 Posts

I think it all comes down to the intent, flirting, holding hands, hugging etc. is fine so long as there is no actual desire for the other person, even kissing (no full on tongue and feel ups though) so long as it's just platonic, as soon as desire and romantic/sexual attraction comes in it becomes cheating, this does not include things like thinking "damn she's hot" or whatever.