Bombshell wikileaks email released.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

https://friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2016/10/11/its-over-hillarys-isis-email-just-leaked-its-worse-than-anyone-could-have-imagined/

Dunno how anybody can defend this one.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

Today I learned I can attend the swearing-in ceremony on Jan 20, I'll let Hillary know you say hello.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 N64DD

@R3FURBISHED said:

Today I learned I can attend the swearing-in ceremony on Jan 20, I'll let Hillary know you say hello.

Did you watch the benefit dinner with her and Donald? They were both hilarious.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

http://endingthefed.com/its-over-hillarys-isis-email-just-leaked-its-worse-than-anyone-could-have-imagined.html

The comments are quite hilarious

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5  Edited By iandizion713
Member since 2005 • 16025 Posts

This is old. We already know Hillary is aware that people in Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS and other extreme groups. We have been talking about it in OT for over a week.

The Republican lead House and Senate are aware of this also and are still funding them with weapons. Theyve asked them to keep a more watchful eye over its people or face harsh Sanctions from Hillary and them.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 N64DD

@iandizion713 said:

This is old. We already know Hillary is aware that people in Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding ISIS and other extreme groups. We have been talking about it in OT for over a week.

The Republican lead House and Senate are aware of this also and are still funding them with weapons. Theyve asked them to keep a more watchful eye over its people or face harsh Sanctions from Hillary and them.

That was a very good attempt at spinning this. I give you a serious 8/10 for this one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 82

#7  Edited By deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde
Member since 2005 • 12935 Posts

@iandizion713 said:

Who whoa whoa! Like 2 weeks ago you kept arguing that there was no proof Saudi Arabia had ties to terrorist groups! Despite my repeated posting of articles and information proving it to be true, you simply kept saying I was spinning, and a conspiracy nut. What the hell?!

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: I stated the government, i also stated citizens were funding terrorist groups. We still have zero proof their governments are funding. They risk losing lots of money if caught.

Its like the people trying to sue Saudi Arabia because some of the 911 hijackers come from there. But we have zero proof the government funded or aided the hijackers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: I stated the government, i also stated citizens were funding terrorist groups. We still have zero proof their governments are funding. They risk losing lots of money if caught.

The Saudi government is overtly promoting Wahhabist theology, along with Wahhabist terrorist groups, and fighting Sallafist Groups like ISIS in it's vicinity, while private saudi citizens are funding ISIS. Kind of explodes your reform of Saudi Arabia argument, no?

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Just get us evidence of them funding terrorist, then we can overthrow them. Until then, we have peace.

Also, Qatar is amazing, they support freedom of religion. They have one of the top Islams debaters who is wanted dead or alive by majorette of terrorist groups.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 N64DD

@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

The Saudi government is overtly promoting Wahhabist theology, along with Wahhabist terrorist groups, and fighting Sallafist Groups like ISIS in it's vicinity, while private saudi citizens are funding ISIS. Kind of explodes your reform of Saudi Arabia argument, no?

You seriously don't know he's a huge troll by now?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@n64dd said:
@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

Yeah, screw me. I keep thinking he's not trolling, and just a delusional idiot.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Yeah, sorry i rely on facts and not accusations.

Heres a Liberal Saudi Council member condemning his own people on national TV.

Loading Video...

Heres a dude from Bahrain condemning his people on live TV.

Loading Video...

Heres famous dudes from Qatar TV condemning his people.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

They dont even hide, they are all over the place on TV and everything holding debates and everything.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@iandizion713 said:

@hillelslovak: Yeah, sorry i rely on facts and not accusations.

Heres a Liberal Saudi Council member condemning his own people on national TV.

Loading Video...

There we have it! Total reform!! One guy spoke the truth!! It's over, ladies and gentleman! Women are no longer cattle! Non Muslims are no longer Kaffir!! The wrong types of Muslims are no longer kaffir!! Gays are equal, and not beheaded!! Woman are equal to men, and not explicitly the property of men!!! Wahhabism is no longer state sponsored!!

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@MonsieurX:

Military needs to make some arrests since the FBI is in the tank for Clinton and Obama.

I like that one. Harkens back to that women who said people should rise up if Clinton is elected.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By iandizion713

@hillelslovak: Progress is amazing aint it. Id rather take a little progress then false accusations that hold no merit.

Heres Kurdish youth debating for independence on TV.

Loading Video...

Progress baby. Look how free my homiez is. Democracy for all! Down with dictators!

Heres my favorite debator from Kuwait, Nasser Dashti, dude is amazing in his condemning of his people.

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Man is straight gangsta with it, no fear.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 N64DD

@hillelslovak said:
@n64dd said:
@hillelslovak said:
@iandizion713 said:

Yeah, screw me. I keep thinking he's not trolling, and just a delusional idiot.

Nope. Complete troll.

BTW dropped a few hundred bucks on a bottle of DALMORE 1263 KING ALEXANDER III scotch. Fan fucking tastic. Next on the list is some Glenmorangie Signet. The Nectar 15 year was incredible.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#18 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

I do not see why knowing the Saudis sponsor terrorist groups makes Clinton a bad person. I feel like I am missing something painfully obvious.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

We Americans don't like to discriminate, we love to fund terrorism!

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2383 Posts

Every week there's supposed to be a new "BOMBSHELL" wikileak that will change everything and it's just more "crap we already knew if we actually followed the news." Wikileaks is now Buzzfeed for the hyperignorant.

OmniChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 OmniChris
Member since 2016 • 413 Posts

None of this matters.. Because Trump looks like an oompa loompa.. That automatically makes him 100 times worse than Hillary Clinton.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

This is old news.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#23  Edited By GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

@omnichris said:

None of this matters.. Because Trump looks like an oompa loompa.. That automatically makes him 100 times worse than Hillary Clinton.

If you think people dislike Trump because he looks like an oompa loompa, you're so unintelligent that you might not even be sentient.

It's equivalent to if someone assumed that people disliked Hillary because she wears pantsuits. This line of argument is just so delusional that it might classify as a mild mental ailment.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

@n64dd:You really shouldn't tell me to "grow up" for poking fun at your shit posting, especially if you're just gonna keep shit posting.

I'd love to know what you think this email is saying, because I'm reading it like "where is the damning evidence against Hillary?". I think the admission we know Saudi Arabia is two faced towards us isn't any secret, and it's definitely not an admission that they're arming ISIS on our behalf. Hell, the public has been pretty sure since 9/11 that the Saudis had a hand in sponsoring the terrorist attacks. It wasn't any surprised when the part of the 9/11 commission report was declassified stating what everyone pretty much already knew.

This wouldn't be the first time in recent history we were well aware of a supposed ally's ill intentions toward us. For instance, Pakistan would be another, that's why we had to raid Bin Laden's compound in secret because we knew the ISI would have notified him (hell, we probably knew he was in Pakistan with their blessing and under their guard). And, I'm pretty sure the State Department and US military are well aware that Turkey is probably a very two-faced ally as well. We have to stomach it for various reasons. In Pakistan, it's the only route into Afghanistan, that's why we give them money despite knowing they probably use it to help Al Qaeda and Taliban. We need this too because we can't access the region any other way, not since GWB pissed Russia off for good with withdrawing from the anti-ballistic missile treaty. In Turkey, we have NATO bases there, they're a NATO ally, they give us access in the region; that's why we put up with it even if they are supporting ISIS, giving them safe travel in and out of Turkey, training them, buying their black market oil, attacking Kurdish resistance to ISIS, getting rid of their secular military, and pushing for a more extreme Sunni laws. Then there's Saudi Arabia, a country we put up with simply because they're the backbone of our economy and way of life. They control the oil and that makes us their bitch.

I want you to reflect on that, because there's a clear difference in political leanings in the US, those on the right that want to continue to suck on the teat of the Saudis, and those on the left that want to create a clean renewable energy New Deal to combat both climate change and to free ourselves from the threat of Saudi Arabia cutting us off. Considering Iran and Saudi Arabia are in a big regional Shia vs Sunni proxy war, and relations with Russia, the world oil market is so precarious we need now more than ever to be investing in a future that doesn't relay on so heavily on oil. Domestic oil/gas production at its most optimistic will never be enough for energy independence, despite what people say. The only reason we enjoy cheap gas now mostly has to do with sanctions passed on Russia for their acts of aggression in Crimea and Ukraine; they've been sanctioned and trade has been severed, but Europe still relies on them for their oil and gas, so they're still allowed to trade that, and because that's their only significant source of trade. So, really, anything can cause our energy prices to go up. Further war in the Middle East, and it's certainly going to get worse and spread. Hell, even making peace with Russia and ending sanctions, they won't need to flood the market with gas and oil, and there we are again. Or, we go to war with Russia, in which case, heaven help us.

So, if you're really concerned about the situation we're in then do something about it other than shit posting about it. Do any of you actually read the sources? Because I did, and clearly the source you source didn't read their sources, you just took their word for it, or you're being intellectually dishonest. They're trying to assert that somehow this means Hillary armed ISIS, but that's not what the Wikileaks emails are saying.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23033 Posts

Does this one claim that Hillary killed Scalia, too?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

@n64dd said:
@R3FURBISHED said:

Did you watch the benefit dinner with her and Donald? They were both hilarious.

OK ok ok....NOW I know you are a troll and joking, because Trump was just pathetic. He was literally booed and heckled. This is in his hometown of New York, with "his people", and a lot of conservatives, by the way.

AS for the email, it says they "need to pressure Qatar and Saudi Arabia which are providing support to ISIL", and that the US needs to support "moderate" forces (read: NOT ISIL!) in the areas. Not sure why you think this is somehow incriminating.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By mattbbpl

@mrbojangles25 said:

OK ok ok....NOW I know you are a troll and joking, because Trump was just pathetic. He was literally booed and heckled. This is in his hometown of New York, with "his people", and a lot of conservatives, by the way.

You have to give credit for this segment:

DONALD TRUMP: "Even tonight with all of the heated back and forth between my opponent and me at the debate last night we have proven that we can actually be civil to each other. In fact, just before taking the dais Hillary accidentally bumped into me and she very civilly said, 'Pardon me.'"

That's a great double entendre. It displays a level of subtlety that I can really appreciate.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 mrbojangles25

@mattbbpl said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

DONALD TRUMP: "Even tonight with all of the heated back and forth between my opponent and me at the debate last night we have proven that we can actually be civil to each other. In fact, just before taking the dais Hillary accidentally bumped into me and she very civilly said, 'Pardon me.'"

That's a great double entendre. It displays a level of subtlety that I can really appreciate.

lol yeah that was a good one. And the only one. But credit where credit is due *tips hat*.

I read the whole transcript, though, and it pretty much just devolved into the usual nonsensical word-salad stream-of-consciousness we have grown to expect.

Once again, Clinton > Trump, which was surprising because she can come off pretty cold and humorless but she was pretty funny at the thing.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iandizion713

@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

lol yeah that was a good one. And the only one. But credit where credit is due *tips hat*.

I read the whole transcript, though, and it pretty much just devolved into the usual nonsensical word-salad stream-of-consciousness we have grown to expect.

Once again, Clinton > Trump, which was surprising because she can come off pretty cold and humorless but she was pretty funny at the thing.

I dont know what happen, Donald was doing great, he had very good jokes. Tthen the second half of his stuff was horrible. It wasnt even funny, it was embarrassing. The second half he got straight serious and stopped with the jokes. Nobody laughed during the the second half.

Loading Video...

Hillary saved the day and did hers after though.

Loading Video...

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mrbojangles25

@iandizion713: God help me, but...

I think somewhere, deep inside that brain of his, is a smart person that is actually really capable. Now he is a creep, corrupt, sinister, and clever...but only a smart person can do what he has done, milk the system as he has for as long as he has, used the loopholes he has, etc.

He is wasted potential. I don't know what his father was like, never even heard any mention of his mother. Maybe he got it from them? But I imagine with a different upbringing he could have actually been a good, capable leader.

I think he starts talking and his logic and innate intelligence works, but then all of a sudden his ego comes in and is like "OK, Brains, you've done your part, let me have the controls here for a sec" and then it's just game over, man, game over.

It's sad, you know? Trump could have been a really good example of a semi-self-made man--not rags to riches, but not American royalty, either--and a good leader. But his ego just gets in the way. I mean each debate he starts out pretty good, too, then he just get's off track.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5cf0a2e13dbde

@GreySeal9 said:
@omnichris said:

If you think people dislike Trump because he looks like an oompa loompa, you're so unintelligent that you might not even be sentient.

It's equivalent to if someone assumed that people disliked Hillary because she wears pantsuits. This line of argument is just so delusional that it might classify as a mild mental ailment.

Sentience would be a prerequisite for posting. If someone dislikes or likes Trump, they are already clearly sentient. I get it that he said something stupid, but countering with hyperbole, and incorrect usage at that, does not help.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

Another instance of OP not reading his links. Hilarious...........

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GreySeal9

@hillelslovak said:
@GreySeal9 said:
@omnichris said:

Sentience would be a prerequisite for posting. If someone dislikes or likes Trump, they are already clearly sentient. I get it that he said something stupid, but countering with hyperbole, and incorrect usage at that, does not help.

lol. It was a joke.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34  Edited By foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Because the infant orangutan is a so much better option to rule the most powerful country in the world.

Obama should just call off the election until either group can name better candidates.

iandizion713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 iandizion713

@foxhound_fox: That would be hilarious if the House, Senate, and Supreme Court voted to keep Obama in office.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 GreySeal9

@mrbojangles25 said:
@mattbbpl said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

She had some good jokewriters. I liked the joke about the teleprompter being hard to read when you have to translate from the original Russian.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#37 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts
@GreySeal9 said:
@omnichris said:

You'd be surprised at how many people do though. 40 plus percent of the country supports trump. At least 75% of the country are mouth breathers. It's depressing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

I'd expect more diabolical emails to leak guess Hillary isn't as bad as they say. "Such a nasty woman" lol

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39  Edited By AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

Personally, I don't hate Donald, narcissist as he is though, or Hillary......I just think she will be a far better president. I don't think either are horrible people. They both have character flaws, but many people do.

Trump is fine by me as long as he isn't in the White House. His comments are outrageous, but he's speaking his mind, and most of the time it isn't exactly what he means. Sometimes he's trying to be funny even if it doesn't come out that way.

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

he didn't write it. There was a funny comment after all this...something like "somewhere in new york, a speech writer is getting thrown off a building."

they both kinda missed the point of the dinner. Trump went into a full stump speech and Hillary was a little bit too cutting. Although you could argue that Trump's speech was designed to piss off the room because getting a roomful of plutocrats upset with you is kind of a good look for how he's presenting himself to his supporters.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mrbojangles25

@Ish_basic: yeah, and I know I am showing my bias here, but Trump missed the point by a lot. It's a "Roast"-style charity event, Hilary was the only one that really did any self-deprecation and it was actually pretty funny.

The only dig Trump took at himself wasn't even at himself but as his wife and her plagiarized speech. The man lacks even the basic humility needed to have a bit of fun at his own expense. That is something I absolutely cannot tolerate; I know that's kind of ridiculous, but seriously, I feel you can tell a lot about a person by how serious (and how unserious) they take themselves.

She went up there and made fun of her naps, health, how much she gets paid for speeches, etc...he goes up and starts spitting the same venom he has been for months. I mean c'mon Trump, have some damn fun for a night!

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mattbbpl

@Ish_basic said:
@mattbbpl said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

he didn't write it. There was a funny comment after all this...something like "somewhere in new york, a speech writer is getting thrown off a building."

they both kinda missed the point of the dinner. Trump went into a full stump speech and Hillary was a little bit too cutting. Although you could argue that Trump's speech was designed to piss off the room because getting a roomful of plutocrats upset with you is kind of a good look for how he's presenting himself to his supporters.

Yeah, I assume he didn't write it. Candidates generally have a team of speech writers.

I don't think I missed the point of the event, or even commented on it. I just pointed out that Trump had a funny joke that I really enjoyed. It was even my favorite one of the night, truth be told.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

The DNC is going to fix unemployment by having every American hold top slots in the organization for a few weeks until they get busted balls deep in corruption and replaced.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By N64DD

@Riverwolf007 said:

The DNC is going to fix unemployment by having every American hold top slots in the organization for a few weeks until they get busted balls deep in corruption and replaced.

lol

Kruiz_Bathory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#45 Kruiz_Bathory
Member since 2009 • 4765 Posts

And NOTHING still being reported on mainstream media? I know CNN are such shills them saying reading wikileaks is illegal and cutting off the air someone who started to talk about it...this won't ever be well.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@Kruiz_Bathory said:

And NOTHING still being reported on mainstream media? I know CNN are such shills them saying reading wikileaks is illegal and cutting off the air someone who started to talk about it...this won't ever be well.

And you trust the leaks? I don't care what wikileaks releases......I'm not going all in on the authenticity. They're meaningless IMO.