Bernie or Trump: If you had to choose..

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Bernie or Trump: If you had to choose.. (66 votes)

Donald Trump 21%
Bernie Sanders 79%

If both win the primary, who would you pick?

• 
LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#51 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

Do i need to say more ? Lol ..

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

I'm not American, so I don't really have any idea/interest in US politics... but if Trump became president, "god" help us all.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44332 Posts

Well I can't vote since I'm not American but if I was then I would vote for Bernie over Trump hands down.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#55 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

Gonna go with the one that doesn't want to ban Muslims.

Catalli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#56 Catalli  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 3453 Posts

@mesome713 said:

@brn-dn: If a feminist believed in equal rights for men and women, then they wouldnt be a feminist, they would be an equalist.

Nope, that's exactly what a feminist is.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

@mattbbpl said:
@xantufrog said:

You're basically asking "are you conservative or liberal". I can't imagine there's any debate between potential Trump or Sanders supporters - like, even if someone prefers Hillary over Sanders, I can't imagine any of them are going to choose TRUMP over Bernie if Hillary were to get the boot. Likewise, I can't imagine a single Cruz fan who is going to say "oh well, Bernie time!" if Trump beat Cruz out. These things are too polar for 99.99% of the population.

There's a surprising amount of crossover. The rationale that I generally experience during these discussions is that they, "vote for the candidate, not the issues," and these two aren't part of the establishment.

Blows my mind every time.

I hate when people say Bernie isn't part of the establishment. The man has been in public office since 1981. Enough of this ridiculous statement. Trump as much I would rather have him then the moon bat Sanders is not that far from the establishment as he is a multi billionaire and I'm pretty sure that he has had his pockets open to many politicians in his time of being in business. Lets not get blinded by the brilliant ways of the marketing their campaign.

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Not sure what point you are directing number 2 towards, but Bernie Sanders has been apart of this disaster over the past 16 years, so lets not sit here and act like he hasn't. Secondly, he has done absolutely nothing at all since being in public office aside from being a part of the q-tip heads that sit on life terms paid for by the tax payer.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@xscrapzx: Not speaking to Sanders here specifically, but I don't think time in office is necessarily a defining characteristic of "establishment." Someone can be in office promoting bills against the establishment 's wishes for years, and I wouldn't label that as being part of the establishment.