Barber gets owned for messing up someone hair

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhB4MOOKX5s8gg46FW LMAO!!

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

JordanizPro
Didn't even make sense...
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts
[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

Nibroc420
Didn't even make sense...

Yea its stupid but I thought it was funny
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Lol probably f*cked up his hairline
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

JordanizPro

It isn't funny. It's f*cking stupid, and that dude should be in jail for assault, but the morons on World Star Hip Hop think assalting people over stupid sh*t is awesome. 

pspdseagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pspdseagle
Member since 2007 • 3307 Posts

**** up...

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
I love his vocabulary.
FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts
Damn, that dude cold cocked him right in da face!
redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Breaking stereotypes right there

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bucked20
Comments on the video got me dying lmao
Witchtripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Witchtripper
Member since 2013 • 61 Posts

Well that was unnecessary. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
World star, breaking the mold of black stereotypes since 05'
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

I don't see how this is any different then trailer trash white people or barrio mexicans? All groups have a few bad apples, black americans are no exeption. As for the video, his reaction was uncalled for. 

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Bucked20

I don't see how this is any different then trailer trash white people or barrio mexicans? All groups have a few bad apples, black americans are no exeption. As for the video, his reaction was uncalled for. 

Yusuke420
I was thinking the same thing,if this was a white person they would just attack that individual not the whole damn race
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Bucked20

I was thinking the same thing,if this was a white person they would just attack that individual not the whole damn race

Agreed, although part of that is our fault because black america is so quick to embrace people of the same skin color. We have to start promoting more individualism in our communities. Jeez now I sound like Laihendi...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e97585ea928c
deactivated-5e97585ea928c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5e97585ea928c
Member since 2006 • 8521 Posts
[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Bucked20

.. When i see a bunch of southern white kids fighting in forests in mass groups i make the same judgement about perpetuating white "hick" stereotypes. Moot point.
Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PWSteal_Ldpinch
Member since 2011 • 1172 Posts

White people and mexicans don't have a website dedicated to perpetuating their own stereotypes.

Witchtripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Witchtripper
Member since 2013 • 61 Posts

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

I don't see how this is any different then trailer trash white people or barrio mexicans? 

PWSteal_Ldpinch

White people and mexicans don't have a website dedicated to perpetuating stereotypes.

People of Wal Mart

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

I don't see how this is any different then trailer trash white people or barrio mexicans? 

PWSteal_Ldpinch

White people and mexicans don't have a website dedicated to perpetuating stereotypes.

Worldstar isn't that, it's just your warped perseption of it. 

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Witchtripper

People of Wal Mart

LMAO

PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PWSteal_Ldpinch

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Yusuke420

The concept of WSHH is just retarded. It's a website made by black people for the purpose of consolidating, broadcasting, and archiving the trashiest and lowest acts involving black people. Stormfront could have made a website like this if black people didn't already make it for them.

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

PWSteal_Ldpinch

The concept of WSHH is just retarded. It's a website made by black people for the purpose of consolidating, broadcasting, and archiving the trashiest and lowest acts involving black people. Stormfront could have made a website like this if black people didn't already make it for them.

The people who run that website must be white CEOs.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Yusuke420

So I guess you missed all the music videos, opinion pieces, and sports highlights?

PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PWSteal_Ldpinch

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"] Worldstar isn't that, it's just your warped perseption of it. 

Fightingfan

No wikipedia says it was created by this idiot.

Q+world+star.png

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

laughingman42

It isn't funny. It's f*cking stupid, and that dude should be in jail for assault, but the morons on World Star Hip Hop think assalting people over stupid sh*t is awesome. 

If it was a cop though the guy could kill the cop and be praised as a hero to his peeps in the crib.
NEWMAHAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 NEWMAHAY
Member since 2012 • 3824 Posts

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

laughingman42

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="laughingman42"]

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

JohnF111

If it was a cop though the guy could kill the cop and be praised as a hero to his peeps in the crib.

So I guess you LOVE the police, in certain places the black american population is conditioned to fear and hate law enforcement due to aggressive action in their communities. 

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="Witchtripper"]

<

People of Wal Mart

Yusuke420

LMAO

Still, the People of Wal Mart come in all flavors and races, not just white.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 JohnF111

[QUOTE="JohnF111"][QUOTE="laughingman42"]

Yusuke420

So I guess you LOVE the police, in certain places the black american population is conditioned to fear and hate law enforcement due to aggressive action in their communities. 

Yeah and I wonder why... Their work buddies are being killed around them, I'd be a little aggressive too.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Yusuke420

By work buddies you do mean co-workers and family right?

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 JohnF111

Yusuke420
Yes. Imagine your son or father got shot because somewhere some time ago another cop killed a shoplifter who resisted arrest, you saying that would be fair and justified? I love how people try to justify killing the police because "the police are aggressive and like hate black people ya know wha'm sayin'"
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

JohnF111

Yes. Imagine your son or father got shot because somewhere some time ago another cop killed a shoplifter who resisted arrest, you saying that would be fair and justified? I love how people try to justify killing the police because "the police are aggressive and like hate black people ya know wha'm sayin'"

So you're saying that police NEVER are abusive in the actions? I'm not saying killing them is justified, I'm saying there's a logical reason why black americans have a distrust/destain for law enforcement. You have police homicides that go unpunished, beatings like Rodney King where the cops skate on charges, etc. Not to mention black americans are far more likely to be harassed by law enforcement more then any other ethnic group. 

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JohnF111

[QUOTE="JohnF111"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Yusuke420

So you're saying that police NEVER are abusive in the actions? I'm not saying killing them is justified, I'm saying there's a logical reason why black americans have a distrust/destain for law enforcement. You have police homicides that go unpunished, beatings like Rodney King where the cops skate on charges, etc. Not to mention black americans are far more likely to be harassed by law enforcement more then any other ethnic group. 

"So you're saying that police NEVER are abusive in the actions?" Stop putting words in my mouth. I NEVER said that and quit implying that I did. You obviously are one of those with a hate towards the police and even on a forum you cannot bring yourself to even ackowledge that there is more to it than simple black hate. You're just as bad as a the overly aggressive cops, and yes I hate when cops skate on crime, I hate it just as bad as a black fool thinking he has the right to kill cops because of some stupid almost religious hate towards all kinds of authority.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Yusuke420

I don't hate the police, I just avoid them because they have a habit of locking black folks up and I don't want to be one of them. I NEVER said the killing were justified, I just understand why they happen and I don't get totally upset when they do. It's like smaking a bee's nest. You might get away with it one or two times, but eventually you get stung. If law enforcement wants to improve relationships with black american communities, they need to have more outreach and less totalitarian policy. 

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts
This video poses some interesting debate issues. Should we feel sorry for the poor African American stereotypes if they make no collective effort to break perpetuation from them? Obviously the guy receiving the hair cut has had an attitude problem long before this video - I'm surprised nobody has sat him down before and explained to him the consequences of his actions. Obviously his frame of mind is completely off in some other galaxy and his picture of reality is warped.
Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Yusuke420

Agreed, although part of that is our fault because black america is so quick to embrace people of the same skin color. We have to start promoting more individualism in our communities. Jeez now I sound like Laihendi...

Uh, what race are 90% of the people who have their violent and socially reprehensible actions on that website and cheer it on? I think that's mostly what people are observing.
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JohnF111
[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"] I was thinking the same thing,if this was a white person they would just attack that individual not the whole damn race guynamedbilly

Uh, what race are 90% of the people who have their violent and socially reprehensible actions on that website and cheer it on? I think that's mostly what people are observing.

inb4 avoids the question entirely
WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

I don't hate the police, I just avoid them because they have a habit of locking black folks up and I don't want to be one of them. I NEVER said the killing were justified, I just understand why they happen and I don't get totally upset when they do. It's like smaking a bee's nest. You might get away with it one or two times, but eventually you get stung. If law enforcement wants to improve relationships with black american communities, they need to have more outreach and less totalitarian policy. 

Yusuke420
Newsflash, the police just do not lock up black folks for nothing. If one does not want to get arrested and jailed, do not do anything that would give the police the suspicion of doing something illegal. Are there dirty cops? Yeah, but eventually, they will get busted for it, but distrusting all cops because of the dirty ones is no worse than all cops supposedly being out to bust all blacks.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="Bucked20"] I was thinking the same thing,if this was a white person they would just attack that individual not the whole damn race guynamedbilly

There's loads of other content on worldstarr, but you guys love to talk about the garbage. Do you bash the youtube white trash fighting videos also? Do you say stuff like "whites need to get their stuff together?" If you are able to seperate the individual from the community in one instance, why can't you in the other?

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"][QUOTE="Yusuke420"] Agreed, although part of that is our fault because black america is so quick to embrace people of the same skin color. We have to start promoting more individualism in our communities. Jeez now I sound like Laihendi...

Yusuke420

There's loads of other content on worldstarr, but you guys love to talk about the garbage. Do you bash the youtube white trash fighting videos also? Do you say stuff like "whites need to get their stuff together?" If you are able to seperate the individual from the community in one instance, why can't you in the other?

If Youtube were a site and community dedicated to the actions of white trash people and enforcing white trash stereotypes, yes I'd hate it just as much. Thing is, it's not.
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

Witchtripper

People of Wal Mart

Fvcking perfect! But it's pretty much America in a nutshell.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Breaking stereotypes right there

redstorm72
I Lol'd
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

WhiteKnight77

Newsflash, the police just do not lock up black folks for nothing. If one does not want to get arrested and jailed, do not do anything that would give the police the suspicion of doing something illegal. Are there dirty cops? Yeah, but eventually, they will get busted for it, but distrusting all cops because of the dirty ones is no worse than all cops supposedly being out to bust all blacks.

I never said that, I said that it would be more likey for black americans to get arrested and jailed for a relatively minor offense then it would be for a white person. I have seen this first hand, my caucasian friend I was riding with got stopped for speeding. He was doing 60 in a 30, normally it would have been an arrestible offense, but he just got a ticket. Now myself three weeks later is pulled over by the same cop and because I had one unpaid traffic ticket I just had to be taken to the station (even though I was op my way to pay the ticket) So it's not just "in my head" but these real world instances that make me question the motivations of law enforcement officials. Also I'm not harming anyone by just avoiding encounters with them.

Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Yusuke420

[QUOTE="Yusuke420"]

[QUOTE="guynamedbilly"] Uh, what race are 90% of the people who have their violent and socially reprehensible actions on that website and cheer it on? I think that's mostly what people are observing.guynamedbilly

If Youtube were a site and community dedicated to the actions of white trash people and enforcing white trash stereotypes, yes I'd hate it just as much. Thing is, it's not.

Nor is worldstar, there's LOADS OF OTHER CONTENT!!!!

mother_farter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#46 mother_farter
Member since 2003 • 16676 Posts

It reminds me of this video which I think is much worse. I have no idea what they're arguing about but it's in a barber shop as well. http://youtu.be/IdEhYDK-epA

gamefan67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#47 gamefan67
Member since 2004 • 10034 Posts

This thread is a lot worse than that video.

edit - this is why you are supposed to pay after your cut.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Bucked20

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

PWSteal_Ldpinch

Q+world+star.png

That "idiot" went from homeless to a millionaire
Avatar image for LostProphetFLCL
LostProphetFLCL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LostProphetFLCL
Member since 2006 • 18526 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"] The people who run that website must be white CEOs. Bucked20

Q+world+star.png

...by starting and running a website that seems to do everything in it's power to promote every negative stereotype of his race....

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

[QUOTE="Bucked20"][QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

Q+world+star.png

LostProphetFLCL

...by starting and running a website that seems to do everything in it's power to promote every negative stereotype of his race....

Just like every other race...