Are you popular???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 Pearl_of_Egypt
Member since 2007 • 4073 Posts

[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]pfft I leave a trail of sexay wherever I go. people follow it like a trail of candy I tellz you.CIoud_S
trust me...I know how that goes.....it's the best for getting them into the back of your van.... :twisted:

I prefer cardboard boxes myself.

Photobucket

:twisted:

bigse63xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 bigse63xy
Member since 2007 • 942 Posts
Yeah. I kinda look like that. I'm a little cubbier but that will change after football practice starts. Also I am white.
fear2max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 fear2max
Member since 2008 • 442 Posts
[QUOTE="fear2max"][QUOTE="bigse63xy"][QUOTE="fear2max"][QUOTE="bigse63xy"]

Are you popular? I was just wondering because I think I'm probably about a 9.1/10 Also what "class" are you in. Like me, I'm a jock. What would you consider yourself to be?

bigse63xy

I kill jocks wanna fight? but ya im popular. Im a skater.

Sure. I'll kick your a$$ in a heartbeat. I'm 6'6" 347 and I'm going to play football in college Monday. Are you sure YOU want to fight?

AHAAHHAAHA your 347 lbs wow dude you are 1 fat ass dude... yep id fight you. You really think weight matters in a fight? I'm 6' 145 lbs and i have been in boxing for 3 years and i will run all over you buddy. oh and have fun being a blocker fat ass. hahahaha

That's funny. You are a funny guy. Did you know that. You're a funny funny guy. But you know what. I could probably just about keep up with you in a race. My 40 is 5.1sec.

ya i know im funny more funny in real life then on the freakin internet, what college are you going to. I really don't care about you i was kidding this is the internet like im really gonna fight you over the internet or something. haha

CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 CIoud_S
Member since 2007 • 3216 Posts
:twisted: Pearl_of_Egypt
well played.....I'm more of a classic scary van down by the river sort myself......Old school if you will.....
The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 The_Mac_Daddy
Member since 2008 • 2401 Posts
[QUOTE="fear2max"][QUOTE="bigse63xy"][QUOTE="fear2max"][QUOTE="bigse63xy"]

Are you popular? I was just wondering because I think I'm probably about a 9.1/10 Also what "class" are you in. Like me, I'm a jock. What would you consider yourself to be?

bigse63xy

Sure. I'll kick your a$$ in a heartbeat. I'm 6'6" 347 and I'm going to play football in college Monday. Are you sure YOU want to fight?

AHAAHHAAHA your 347 lbs wow dude you are 1 fat ass dude... yep id fight you. You really think weight matters in a fight? I'm 6' 145 lbs and i have been in boxing for 3 years and i will run all over you buddy. oh and have fun being a blocker fat ass. hahahaha

That's funny. You are a funny guy. Did you know that. You're a funny funny guy. But you know what. I could probably just about keep up with you in a race. My 40 is 5.1sec.

I don't know if I believe that 40 time.. herman johnson's lowest is like 5.3. Glenn Dorsey is like 5.1. And I can guarentee you are no glenn dorsey.

Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Pearl_of_Egypt

[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"] :twisted: CIoud_S
well played.....I'm more of a classic scary van down by the river sort myself......Old school if you will.....

and cardboard boxes aren't old school? :P

greenprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#157 greenprince
Member since 2006 • 3332 Posts
wow...the amount of prebuscent testosterone in this thread is suffiicating.... :|CIoud_S
More like intoxicating with forum users in OT saying their over 6 feet tall and tell us that they can beat each other up.
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 CIoud_S

Pearl_of_Egypt
........nahh.....Cardboard boxes are all the rage now that MGS came out....>_>
bigse63xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 bigse63xy
[QUOTE="bigse63xy"][QUOTE="fear2max"][QUOTE="bigse63xy"][QUOTE="fear2max"][QUOTE="bigse63xy"]

The_Mac_Daddy

I don't know if I believe that 40 time.. herman johnson's lowest is like 5.3. Glenn Dorsey is like 5.1. And I can guarentee you are no glenn dorsey.

That time was taken at a football camp that I went to my sophomore year. I just graduated this year and I'm a little slower now.
Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Pearl_of_Egypt
[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]

CIoud_S

........nahh.....Cardboard boxes are all the rage now that MGS came out....>_>

:lol: touché

xSIZEMATTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#161 xSIZEMATTER
Member since 2008 • 7045 Posts

Of course

How can I not be? :?

greenprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 greenprince

To put it into perspective, the guy on the right side of this pic is 6'7, 356 pounds. Pretty similar to 6'6", 347. He's not all that fat... and you would be suprised at how quick and agile guys like that are who play football. I'm not saying the dude on this forum is anywhere near as good as herman johnson, but I'm just saying.. he could be..

The_Mac_Daddy
Wait how tall is the other guy?
fear2max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 fear2max

[QUOTE="CIoud_S"]wow...the amount of prebuscent testosterone in this thread is suffiicating.... :|greenprince
More like intoxicating with forum users in OT saying their over 6 feet tall and tell us that they can beat each other up.

sorry im going to a party tonight and getting totally hammered and it always gets me wired. haha

The_Mac_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 The_Mac_Daddy
Member since 2008 • 2401 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Mac_Daddy"]

To put it into perspective, the guy on the right side of this pic is 6'7, 356 pounds. Pretty similar to 6'6", 347. He's not all that fat... and you would be suprised at how quick and agile guys like that are who play football. I'm not saying the dude on this forum is anywhere near as good as herman johnson, but I'm just saying.. he could be..

greenprince

Wait how tall is the other guy?

He is 5'5". He is the fastest college football player with a 40 time of 4.27. (he ran that in high top basketball shoes without getting in a track stance. I don't know his personal best time). He is competing in the olympics I think..

Edit: just looked it up. His best is 4.22

CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 CIoud_S
:lol: touchePearl_of_Egypt
...I do what i can....how ya been hottie?...
mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
Prolly a 7 or so. I get along with most anybody and have many friends. I might not always be the center of attention but I have my moments :P I'm in no way a stuck up person like many of the 'in-croud.' The only person I can even think of that dislikes me is my ex-gf's mother... who hates everyone she dates. :P
Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Pearl_of_Egypt

[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]:lol: toucheCIoud_S
...I do what i can....how ya been hottie?...

pretty good but pretty busy with this new job. I really like it though it's a fun environment :)

how've you been sexay?

greenprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 greenprince

[QUOTE="greenprince"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"]wow...the amount of prebuscent testosterone in this thread is suffiicating.... :|fear2max

sorry im going to a party tonight and getting totally hammered and it always gets me wired. haha

Remember don't drink and drive and get a responsible driver. 8)
CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 CIoud_S

pretty good but pretty busy with this new job. I really like it though it's a fun environment :)

how've you been sexay?

Pearl_of_Egypt
Fun jobs are the best:)....I've been pretty good....ran a 5K last night.....(first time I've ever run one).....tomorrow I have the Children's Hospital Walk....so it's been a pretty busy week....
thepwninator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#170 thepwninator
Member since 2006 • 8134 Posts
I go to a school with 3200 students, and I have one friend.
Pearl_of_Egypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Pearl_of_Egypt
[QUOTE="Pearl_of_Egypt"]

how've you been sexay?

CIoud_S

Fun jobs are the best:)....I've been pretty good....ran a 5K last night.....(first time I've ever run one).....tomowwor I have the Children's Hospital Walk....so it's been a pretty busy week....

well that's awesome! glad you're doing well :D

well I'm off for a nap haha sooo sleepy. take care :D

CIoud_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 CIoud_S
well that's awesome! glad you're doing well :D

well I'm off for a nap haha sooo sleepy. take care :D

Pearl_of_Egypt
you too sexay.....have a happy....
fear2max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 fear2max
[QUOTE="fear2max"]

[QUOTE="greenprince"][QUOTE="CIoud_S"]wow...the amount of prebuscent testosterone in this thread is suffiicating.... :|greenprince

Remember don't drink and drive and get a responsible driver. 8)

i doubt that will happen but we are all good drivers haha, and it's in the middle of no where so w.e haha.

guitarman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#174 guitarman89
Member since 2007 • 1485 Posts
Nope. Other than my very few good friends I pretty much go unnoticed at my high school.
Dracargen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Dracargen
Member since 2007 • 7928 Posts
Meh. I don't have very many friends. I consider myself a nerd, but I don't look like one.
ferret837

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 ferret837
Member since 2004 • 1942 Posts
I was a 8, now im probably a 5-6. I figured out its better to have a few good friends, rather than many kinda sorta friends. Well I was a skater, but i dont skate anymore.
Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts

I don't know about "popularity," but a lot of people know me and think highly of me, and that's the definition of popularity I like.

Oh and I'm straight gangster.

IgNIght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#178 IgNIght
Member since 2007 • 1086 Posts
[QUOTE="fear2max"][QUOTE="bigse63xy"]

bigse63xy

This is exactly what you would expect from a thread titled "Are you popular?"

I'm kinda sad no one read my previous post about this whole thread. It got lost at the bottom of page 4....

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
In high school yeah, but in college popularity doesn't exist.
Gamerdude599

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#180 Gamerdude599
Member since 2008 • 146 Posts
I get along with alot of people at my school, but I'm not stuck up or snobbish, I'm actually pretty friendly and funny:P.
bigse63xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 bigse63xy
In high school yeah, but in college popularity doesn't exist.CommanderShiro
sure it does.
aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 aaaaarrrrggggg
Member since 2005 • 13979 Posts
Popular amung the unpopular folk. So no, not very popular in actual scale.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#183 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts

Im neutral.... I have great friends in the popular division, and the average division.....

i could care less for most popular people though.... all they do is live their lives by whatever trend is new or whatever clothes come out that are the most expensive and that celebrities wear...... GET A MUTHAFUGGEN LIFE

nazrulhaique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 nazrulhaique
Member since 2007 • 150 Posts
Well i'm in the 4-6 range cuz i friends wif popular people n hang out with em quite often and i friends wif the less-popular guys who r really my best of friends...
Gamerdude599

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Gamerdude599
Member since 2008 • 146 Posts
I think as long as you have your true friends, it doesnt really matter what people think of you.
THE_BRUTALIZER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#186 THE_BRUTALIZER
Member since 2008 • 3488 Posts

I think as long as you have your true friends, it doesnt really matter what people think of you.Gamerdude599

I.....I think I am going to c.....c.....cr...crrrr....sniffle

Potts1350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Potts1350
Member since 2008 • 456 Posts
I'm around a 7-8. People like me and I have many friends but I hang out with some people others don't like a ton but are pretty cool to talk with.
killer_is_me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 killer_is_me
Member since 2007 • 1939 Posts
Not super popular but a lot of people know me.
inyourface_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 inyourface_12
Member since 2006 • 14757 Posts
5/6 but im happy where i am b/c my friends and i are tight and i really dont need a bunch of people that i have to act like i like
greenprince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 greenprince
[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]In high school yeah, but in college popularity doesn't exist.bigse63xy
sure it does.

No, its relatively non existent because everyone realizes that cliches and declaring someone popular is childish and now does their own thing. People begin to mature and learn that no "way of life" or life****is Superior to another. It's in this important stage that individuals learn to accept and tolerant people different from themselves because it reflects what must be in the real world to survive, which is to acknowledge that in order to contribute and live in this society, one must accept individuals in that society.
bigse63xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 bigse63xy
[QUOTE="bigse63xy"][QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]In high school yeah, but in college popularity doesn't exist.greenprince
sure it does.

No, its relatively non existent because everyone realizes that cliches and declaring someone popular is childish and now does their own thing. People begin to mature and learn that no "way of life" or life****is Superior to another. It's in this important stage that individuals learn to accept and tolerant people different from themselves because it reflects what must be in the real world to survive, which is to acknowledge that in order to contribute and live in this society, one must accept individuals in that society.

What do you think a fraternaty is about?
Proobie44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#192 Proobie44
Member since 2006 • 5663 Posts
Yeah sort of, I'm the guy that gets along with everyone.
goodlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 goodlay
Member since 2005 • 5773 Posts
If you consider yourself popular, you're probably a loser.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
I'm popular but I'm not in any group or clique. I'm the type of person that everyone wants to be around whenever they're having a bad day.
mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts
Yeah, in Highschool i was voted Most athletic and Most spirited but as someone said it really is non-existant after highschool.
firebreathing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 firebreathing
Member since 2005 • 4619 Posts

[QUOTE="bigse63xy"] Jesus. Who lit the fuse on your tampon. I was just wondering how many "cool" people are on gamespot. I didn't figure that there would be many. Guess I was right.br0kenrabbit
You actually think being popular makes a person cool? Whatever.

I'm just surprised at how many people actually responded to this crap

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#197 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
This thread gets the worst thread of the month award.
Overrated_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#198 Overrated_Hero
Member since 2008 • 3439 Posts
Nah and I wouldn't want be either, I hate popularity.
Sajedene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 Sajedene
Member since 2004 • 13718 Posts
Yeah Im popular. Always was. I was involved with everything pretty much so yeah.
doubleajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 doubleajunkie
Member since 2008 • 369 Posts
I know a large group of people, but I have my close circle of friends, so I guess I'm somewhat popular. I'd rather not be really poplular though actually, but just have a small amount of friends. But then college will come around, and then I'll have alot of friends.