Are you a Lebron hater?

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Ever since "The Decision" Lebron's popularity has been sinking. I've seen few pro athletes go so fast from beloved to hated. Maybe he needs to hire some new PR people. Anyways, I was happy to see the Heat lose because I just don't like him anymore. He's very talented, but there's just something I don't like about his way of pursuing a championship. He said that all of his haters, will wake up the next day and still live their sadlives, still have their problems, and still so forth whereas he will have his millions of dollars. True. But I also woke up the next day with the same number of NBA championships to my name as him. :P

Fares20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fares20
Member since 2009 • 115 Posts
My vote goes for YES
Maniacc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Maniacc1
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts
He is arrogant, crude, self-sufficient, and full of it. He's also very good. Which is probably why most hate him anyways.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 deactivated-5b31d3729c1fa
Member since 2007 • 11536 Posts

*1 hour special about this post*

yes

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 eboyishere
Member since 2011 • 12681 Posts
only people should really hate lebron are people from ohio/cleveland that got ripped off in an hour special everyone else is hating on him as a fad and it blows my mind that most dont even know about basketball to begin with arrogant but very good
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#6 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I don't know who he is... but his name suggests to me that he's a pretty cool cat.
Dark__Link

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Dark__Link
Member since 2003 • 32653 Posts
He is arrogant, crude, self-sufficient, and full of it. He's also very good. Which is probably why most hate him anyways. Maniacc1
I don't think anyone hates him because he's good. More likely because he's a giant douchebag.
SLS97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SLS97
Member since 2011 • 275 Posts
I hate Lebron James
EasyStreet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EasyStreet
Member since 2003 • 11672 Posts

I like him when plays basketball, I hate everything else about him, it is too bad we coddle athletes like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
[QUOTE="Maniacc1"]He is arrogant, crude, self-sufficient, and full of it. He's also very good. Which is probably why most hate him anyways. Dark__Link
I don't think anyone hates him because he's good. More likely because he's a giant douchebag.

Well, having "The Chosen One" tattooed on your back isnt going to win friends. lol
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16026 Posts

I hate that he collapsed during the 4th quarter of every game in the NBA finals. Aside from that, no.

berserker2389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 berserker2389
Member since 2010 • 4627 Posts
I used to like him, but not anymore. I'm glad the heat lost the way he, and d-wade were making fun of dirk was messed up.
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

Im not a"hater" of LeBron im just calling it as it is.LeBron is put on this pedastool for being the best NBA player ever when he always chokes in clutch time.He is the reason why Miami loss to the Mavs.They could have easily beat the Mavs in 6 games but LeBron didnt want to play in the 4th quarter the whole series.The whole team looked for him to make plays but he passed the ball every time he got it in the 4th quarter because he scared,yet people want to say he is better than MJ.LeBron is nothing but a big *****

HexedPelican

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HexedPelican
Member since 2011 • 590 Posts
I do strongly dislike LeBron James, I would have to actually care about him enough to actually hate him.
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
im kind of indifferent to lebron.
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JordanizPro

I used to like him, but not anymore. I'm glad the heat lost the way he, and d-wade were making fun of dirk was messed up.berserker2389
How was it messed up?They were just jokin around.People are taking that way too seriously :/

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

[QUOTE="Maniacc1"]He is arrogant, crude, self-sufficient, and full of it. He's also very good. Which is probably why most hate him anyways. Dark__Link

Exactly. Kevin Durant's not really hated by anybody and he's one of the top 5 players in the league (or top 10 at worst). LeBron's arrogance is the reason he's so disliked.

Sky-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sky-
Member since 2010 • 4682 Posts

He's a great player, but I don't think he's living up to his potential. In the finals he did some questionable things, like making fun of Dirk's illness and deciding to just walk out of the final game without shaking anybody's hands.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Im not a"hater" of LeBron im just calling it as it is.LeBron is put on this pedastool for being the best NBA player ever when he always chokes in clutch time.He is the reason why Miami loss to the Mavs.They could have easily beat the Mavs in 6 games but LeBron didnt want to play in the 4th quarter the whole series.The whole team looked for him to make plays but he passed the ball every time he got it in the 4th quarter because he scared,yet people want to say he is better than MJ.LeBron is nothing but a big *****

JordanizPro
Yeah, I think the Lebron to MJ comparisons are a bit premature. MJ rose to the occasion in the playoffs and finals, mulitple times. Lebron used to use the excuse that he had no supporting cast, but now he is on a team of superstars. He just flat out disappeared during those last few games.
Avatar image for nintendofreak_2
nintendofreak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#20 nintendofreak_2
Member since 2005 • 25896 Posts

Not at all. I think he's a good guy and he left to try to win a championship and better his basketball resume, and there is nothing wrong with that. I do have a huge problem with the way he left and that one hour special.

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

Wah Wah Wah, LeBron doesn't play for my team

He's so selfish, How dare he make decisions that benefits his career, What about me Lebron? WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS!

He's such an arrogant, selfish jerk.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JML897

He's so selfish, How dare he make decisions that benefits his career, What about me Lebron? WHAT ABOUT MY NEEDS!

Blue-Sky

People don't dislike him just because he went to play for the Heat...

jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

I respect his talent, but I don't really have an opinion on his character. I really don't understand why he's caught so much crap. It was pretty tacky how he left Cleveland, but it was a year ago.

Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Blue-Sky

[QUOTE="Blue-Sky"]

JML897

oh please if LeBron was on their team all there quips would evaporate.

Just look at how quickly Miami and Ohio flip-flopped.

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 eboyishere

JordanizPro

1 person doesnt equal the team and miami as a whole was doing horrible, even wade who was the only guy doing anything, was doing bad

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JML897

[QUOTE="JML897"]

[QUOTE="Blue-Sky"]

Blue-Sky

You could say that for almost any player. It's hard to root for guys who are on the team you're rooting against.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

I'm a fan of LeBron.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 JordanizPro
[QUOTE="Blue-Sky"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]

[QUOTE="Blue-Sky"]

Are you serious?People hate LeBron because he is a follower and because he is a douche not because of what team he plays for.The way he told all of us his life is better than ours just because hes rich is 1 of the many examples
Omni-Slash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#29 Omni-Slash
Member since 2003 • 54450 Posts
while i think "the decision" was freakin rediculous....I really don't get the hate....he's a great player.....
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 JordanizPro

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

eboyishere

1 person doesnt equal the team and miami as a whole was doing horrible, even wade who was the only guy doing anything, was doing bad

When Miami got LeBron they got him because they knew he could take over games and make plays nobody else in the NBA could make.They built that whole team around LeBron and Wade.Wade played his heart out for the whole series (he even played with a bad hip) but Lebron didnt do anything.For the 4th quarter he averaged 3 points for the whole series.This is the same guy that they depended on to shoot the lights out but he only gave them 3-4 points when the game was on the line.I know Lebron doesnt equal the whole team but with the performance Wade gave if Lebron even put up decent numbers the Heat would have won the title

Maniacc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#31 Maniacc1
Member since 2006 • 5354 Posts

Most likely. :P It really comes down to the fact that he's touted as "King James" and the "greatest of all time" when he consistently folds under pressure. Then, instead of becoming a better player by taking on the challenge of beating the best, he joins them.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts

[QUOTE="Blue-Sky"]

JML897

But that is a huge part of the reason. The Lebron hate at least tripled when he went to play for the Miami Heat. Am I wrong?
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 eboyishere

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

JordanizPro

When Miami got LeBron they got him because they knew he could take over games and make plays nobody else in the NBA could make.They built that whole team around LeBron and Wade.Wade played his heart out for the whole series (he even played with a bad hip) but Lebron didnt do anything.For the 4th quarter he averaged 3 points for the whole series.This is the same guy that they depended on to shoot the lights out but he only gave them 3-4 points when the game was on the line.I know Lebron doesnt equal the whole team but with the performance Wade gave if Lebron even put up decent numbers the Heat would have won the title

he did play his heart out in the series but the team as a whole did not, wade was definitely holding them up but in the last game idk about that. As a whole yes but the last game they gave up before it even starte

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 SaintLeonidas
Member since 2006 • 26735 Posts
Good player? Yes. The best or even near being the best? Hell no. But the main reason I hate him is his personality, his arrogance and how full of himself he seems to be, his press conference after the lose to the Mavs was despicable.
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JordanizPro
[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

he did play his heart out in the series but the team as a whole did not, wade was definitely holding them up but in the last game idk about that. As a whole yes but the last game they gave up before it even starte

So only giving your team 3-4 points in clutch time is playing your heart out?Dont make excuses for LeBron.He put up really good numbers in the regular season but when the finals came all he wanted to do is pass the ball
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 eboyishere

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"] When Miami got LeBron they got him because they knew he could take over games and make plays nobody else in the NBA could make.They built that whole team around LeBron and Wade.Wade played his heart out for the whole series (he even played with a bad hip) but Lebron didnt do anything.For the 4th quarter he averaged 3 points for the whole series.This is the same guy that they depended on to shoot the lights out but he only gave them 3-4 points when the game was on the line.I know Lebron doesnt equal the whole team but with the performance Wade gave if Lebron even put up decent numbers the Heat would have won the title

JordanizPro

So only giving your team 3-4 points in clutch time is playing your heart out?Dont make excuses for LeBron.He put up really good numbers in the regular season but when the finals came all he wanted to do is pass the ball

talking about d wade bro

TH1Sx1SxSPARTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TH1Sx1SxSPARTA
Member since 2011 • 1852 Posts
why has no ones said this? the reason he is simply hated by some many is his MASSIVE ego! thats it. hes extremely cocky and full of himself. hes talented obviously but ya..
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Blue-Sky

[QUOTE="Blue-Sky"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]

JordanizPro

Are you serious?People hate LeBron because he is a follower and because he is a douche not because of what team he plays for.The way he told all of us his life is better than ours just because hes rich is 1 of the many examples

Oh please by that logic, all NBA players would be hated.

Sports fan hate is shallow and ridiculous. There's hardly any rational explanation to justify such hatred for a celebrity. Arrogance is an excuse.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18257 Posts

Yeah, i do hate him...why? i dunno :?

Nah, i think he is arrogant and i don't like how his talent is only running and trapping everyone on his way to the basket.

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts
No, he's no more arrogant than Jordan. People have such short term memories
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Blue-Sky

If everyone around me was feeding my ego since I was a teenager, I'd be a little arrogant too.

Maybe stop giving him so much dang attention? The Media is always on his ****

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#42 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts
dont hate him, just dont particularly like him.
eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 eboyishere

No, he's no more arrogant than Jordan. People have such short term memoriesbobcheeseball

someone speaking truth in OT:o

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="bobcheeseball"]No, he's no more arrogant than Jordan. People have such short term memorieseboyishere

Huh. People forget Jordan taunting players by shooting FTs with his eyes closed.

eboyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 eboyishere

[QUOTE="eboyishere"]

[QUOTE="bobcheeseball"]No, he's no more arrogant than Jordan. People have such short term memoriesDroidPhysX

Huh. People forget Jordan taunting players by shooting FTs with his eyes closed.

jordan shooting with his eyes closed

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178860 Posts
Apathetic I suppose. I don't follow basketball much so personalities don't make an impression.
Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
Lebron is so selfish that he donated $500k worth of computers to Akron city Public schools,he's so selfish that when he became a "FREE AGENT" he decided to make a decision for himself.When you're the best player in the league you have a right to be arrogant,check the stats.
mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#48 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts
No though he did handle " the decision" badly and I am sick of hearing how great he is when he still has not won. He had wade and bosh and still choked,whats his excuse now?
MasterKingMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 MasterKingMP
Member since 2008 • 1740 Posts

I've always thought he was a great player, and I would like to see him win a few titles because I think he deserves it. But after seeing how bad he played in the finals..... I just don't know. But I don't hate him.

Bucked20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Bucked20
Member since 2011 • 6651 Posts
No though he did handle " the decision" badly and I am sick of hearing how great he is when he still has not won. He had wade and bosh and still choked,whats his excuse now?mattykovax
I have a great excuse,their bench sucks