An important thread about Crimea.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

I have thought long and hard about the crisis over there. And my conclusion is that Crimea's new Attorney General is rather attractive. Japan, always in good taste, agrees with me.

In other words Crimea is already improved from what it was like last month. That's just how it is.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#2  Edited By vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

Cool story bro.

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3  Edited By deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

@vfibsux said:

Cool story bro.

It is indeed bro. I predict a torrent of jelly Americans that are mad that all they got was Janet Reno.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#4 vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

This is serious business dude, no time for jokes. Here is an update on things....

SIMFEROPOL — Kremlin officials are overjoyed at the passage of a referendum Crimean residents voted on Sunday, after a landslide 140 percent of the two million citizens decided to break away from Ukraine to join Russia later this month.

The free and fair election was celebrated far beyond Moscow, as praise poured into the region from democratic republics as diverse as Syria, Iran, and North Korea. While confident in the vote, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un offered cautious praise: ”We commend President Putin, but at least in our elections we have the grace and fairness to win with only a 100 percent margin,” Jong-un said through a translator. “This seems like amateur hour.”

Still, the vote attracted widespread condemnation from others on the world stage.

“This election is nothing more than a show election to legitimize the Russian occupation of sovereign territory of the nation of Ukraine,” said Ban Ki-Moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations. “This behavior by Russia is to be strongly condemned and we have sent a harshly-worded letter to President Putin saying he should leave Crimea or we will pass a resolution to use force in the region that he will later veto.”

Calling the vote an “affront to democracy,” President Obama joined others in criticism of Moscow.

“As a nation with extensive experience rigging elections in other countries, it is blatantly obvious to us that this election has been tampered with,” Obama told reporters. “I mean a 140 percent voter turnout … even in Chicago we never made it that obvious.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin was quick to rebuff critics of the election, stating that he was quite disappointed with the poor result and considered a voter turnout of around 300 percent to be a more realistic figure.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/03/crimea-vote-russia/#ixzz2wQucazlM

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#5 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

She can take me to court whenever she wants.

indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

@Master_Live said:

She can take me to court whenever she wants.

Can i join her courtroom after she is done with you ?=P

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

Ban Ki-Moon has sent a harshly worded letter. I expect Putin to suffer from Insomnia for a while.

Nibroc420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Nibroc420
Member since 2007 • 13571 Posts

@vfibsux said:

This is serious business dude, no time for jokes. Here is an update on things....

SIMFEROPOL — Kremlin officials are overjoyed at the passage of a referendum Crimean residents voted on Sunday, after a landslide 140 percent of the two million citizens decided to break away from Ukraine to join Russia later this month.

The free and fair election was celebrated far beyond Moscow, as praise poured into the region from democratic republics as diverse as Syria, Iran, and North Korea. While confident in the vote, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un offered cautious praise: ”We commend President Putin, but at least in our elections we have the grace and fairness to win with only a 100 percent margin,” Jong-un said through a translator. “This seems like amateur hour.”

Still, the vote attracted widespread condemnation from others on the world stage.

“This election is nothing more than a show election to legitimize the Russian occupation of sovereign territory of the nation of Ukraine,” said Ban Ki-Moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations. “This behavior by Russia is to be strongly condemned and we have sent a harshly-worded letter to President Putin saying he should leave Crimea or we will pass a resolution to use force in the region that he will later veto.”

Calling the vote an “affront to democracy,” President Obama joined others in criticism of Moscow.

“As a nation with extensive experience rigging elections in other countries, it is blatantly obvious to us that this election has been tampered with,” Obama told reporters. “I mean a 140 percent voter turnout … even in Chicago we never made it that obvious.”

Russian President Vladimir Putin was quick to rebuff critics of the election, stating that he was quite disappointed with the poor result and considered a voter turnout of around 300 percent to be a more realistic figure.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/03/crimea-vote-russia/#ixzz2wQucazlM

AHAHA
You didn't even go to Faux or CNN for your propaganda, you went to a US military News site.

It's not like the US Military doesn't have a bias...lol

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

I'd like to take this opportunity to applaud @Storm_Marine for this gem.