Am I evil for thinking that Domestic/Casual Abortion is wrong?

• 178 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Senor-Dweedle
Member since 2011 • 577 Posts

Honestly, im not against Abortion as a whole, I mean, if your child is going to be born disabled then yes, im for abortion, I also believe euthinasia is a good thing, but I also think that if a Women sleeps with any guy and gets pregnant and then goes for an Abortion solely on that then that Woman is the scum of the earth.

Seriously, you shouldn't have sex with someone unless your willing to have a baby..

If people can keep killing their unborn babies then we should also be allowed to kill dis-obedient wives, idiots and other groups of people, for crying out loud its no different.

Im sick of being labeled a monster because I hate baby killers.. does anyone here share my opinion on Abortion?

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Sometimes contraception fails (usually because of user error) or sometimes people uneducated about contraception think that various stupid methods (like the pull-out method or douching after sex) will work. To say that people should only have sex for the sole purpose of procreation makes you sound like a puritan, and it's an extremely unrealistic standard to have (even priests sworn to celibacy often can't resist the urge to have sex). And in regards to the "baby killing" thing, if you've ever killed an insect of any kind you've already killed a life form more sentient and self-aware than an embryo or fetus. And if you think that God has some personal beef with abortion, keep in mind that half of all pregnancies naturally end in abortion (usually within the first week of conception before the mother is even aware she's pregnant) so it'd be pretty silly for God to get upset over aborting an embryo when he designed the system to do exactly that as often as it carries a pregnancy to birth.
CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts
If that woman keeps getting abortion, she's only helping the abortion industry.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
I've learned that its best not to offer an opinion, because unless you are directly involved (i.e. the mother or father) then it isn't any of your business. Abortion isn't a cut-and-dry issue, and I hate that people try to make it one.
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Senor-Dweedle
If that woman keeps getting abortion, she's only helping the abortion industry.CRS98
Thats wrong, its like saying Drug Addicts are good because they keep the Drug Industry going.
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Senor-Dweedle
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]I've learned that its best not to offer an opinion, because unless you are directly involved (i.e. the mother or father) then it isn't any of your business. Abortion isn't a cut-and-dry issue, and I hate that people try to make it one.

Jurors can Judge a Man or Woman Innocent or Guilty, even if it is not any of their personal business. Abortion is wrong unless it is merciful (in case of unhealthy fetus).
CRS98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 CRS98
Member since 2004 • 9036 Posts
[QUOTE="CRS98"]If that woman keeps getting abortion, she's only helping the abortion industry.Senor-Dweedle
Thats wrong, its like saying Drug Addicts are good because they keep the Drug Industry going.

I was joking of how such a term as "abortion industry" would be. It'd be like the firefighting industry.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 foxhound_fox
Thats wrong, its like saying Drug Addicts are good because they keep the Drug Industry going.Senor-Dweedle
It is quite right though. Doesn't make it morally agreeable.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 foxhound_fox
[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"] Jurors can Judge a Man or Woman Innocent or Guilty, even if it is not any of their personal business. Abortion is wrong unless it is merciful (in case of unhealthy fetus).

But the abortion debate isn't based on facts like a criminal trial. It is based on arbitrary lines drawn in the sand and soapboxing by various people who feel like they need to push their beliefs on others. It isn't my, or your business what a woman does with her body, whether we agree with their choice or not.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]I've learned that its best not to offer an opinion, because unless you are directly involved (i.e. the mother or father) then it isn't any of your business. Abortion isn't a cut-and-dry issue, and I hate that people try to make it one.Senor-Dweedle
Jurors can Judge a Man or Woman Innocent or Guilty, even if it is not any of their personal business. Abortion is wrong unless it is merciful (in case of unhealthy fetus).

Jurors are there to judge the guilt or innocence of one charged with breaking the law. It becomes their business by virtue of the fact that the law has been broken and they have been selected to ascertain the guilt or lack thereof of the person charged. Now, you may use the juror comparison once abortion is illegal.

weezyfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 weezyfb
Member since 2009 • 14703 Posts
Then don't have one. Let others do what they will with their bodies
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Senor-Dweedle

[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]I've learned that its best not to offer an opinion, because unless you are directly involved (i.e. the mother or father) then it isn't any of your business. Abortion isn't a cut-and-dry issue, and I hate that people try to make it one.worlock77

Jurors are there to judge the guilt or innocence of one charged with breaking the law. It becomes their business by virtue of the fact that the law has been broken and they have been selected to ascertain the guilt or lack thereof of the person charged. Now, you may use the juror comparison once abortion is illegal.

Abortion is murder though, we cannot let our children suffer like this.. its wrong. But.. I guess in our civilization people do have the right to do stupid things.. sigh..
Senor-Dweedle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Senor-Dweedle
Then don't have one. Let others do what they will with their bodiesweezyfb
I'm guessing with that comment you also believe in things like Legalized Drugs and Prostitution.. its all 1 side of the same coin.
Avatar image for deactivated-590595a6292ce
deactivated-590595a6292ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-590595a6292ce
Member since 2008 • 5080 Posts

Then don't have one. Let others do what they will with their bodiesweezyfb

Well said.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"] Jurors can Judge a Man or Woman Innocent or Guilty, even if it is not any of their personal business. Abortion is wrong unless it is merciful (in case of unhealthy fetus).Senor-Dweedle

Abortion is murder though, we cannot let our children suffer like this.. its wrong. But.. I guess in our civilization people do have the right to do stupid things.. sigh..

Actually it isn't murder. Murder is unlawful killing. Abortion isn't unlawful.

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"][QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]I've learned that its best not to offer an opinion, because unless you are directly involved (i.e. the mother or father) then it isn't any of your business. Abortion isn't a cut-and-dry issue, and I hate that people try to make it one.

Abortion is wrong unless it is merciful (in case of unhealthy fetus).

And on what grounds do you say it's wrong? I'd repeat my first post, but it was the first reply to this thread so I see no point.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d25ae64ef918
deactivated-5d25ae64ef918

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5d25ae64ef918
Member since 2008 • 8101 Posts
Do you think a 14 year old girl getting pregnant from rape having an abortion is evil?
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 worlock77

By the way, TC, why is abortion wrong unless it's an unhealthy fetus? Why does that baby have less of a right to live than another one?

synyster-666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 synyster-666
Member since 2008 • 4148 Posts

If the baby is unborn, then you're not killing it. If your disobedient wife, idiot or other group of persons is unborn, then it's no different. I'm not trying to come off as an arse, but it's fact.

You also didn't raise the right for a woman to abort her pregnancy if it came about from her being raped.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 foxhound_fox
[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"] Abortion is murder though, we cannot let our children suffer like this.. its wrong. But.. I guess in our civilization people do have the right to do stupid things.. sigh..

Do you have a suggestion for how to remove fetuses from unwilling mothers and implant them in willing mothers or raise them in artificial environments? Or how about supporting all the unwanted children in the foster care system? Until you can come up with a viable alternative, then abortion, begrudgingly, is the most logical option for women who do not wish to raise their children, or continue a pregnancy to term. How does a child suffer when it is dead? Drugs should be legal (why does the government think they have the right to tell people what they can and cannot put I'm their bodies?) as should prostitution (why does the government think they have the right to tell consenting adults what they can and cannot do in the privacy of their own homes or on private property?). Too much morality-driven law is constricting our civilization. It is supposed to be logical and impartial. Not driven by emotion and personal belief.
Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts

By the way, TC, why is abortion wrong unless it's an unhealthy fetus? Why does that baby have less of a right to live than another one?

worlock77
Because TC believes it, silly!
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 worlock77

[QUOTE="worlock77"]

xaos

Because TC believes it, silly!

Lebensunwertes Leben.

(Just to go ahead and get Godwin's Law out of the way.)

mAArdman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mAArdman
Member since 2003 • 1612 Posts

I don't trust you.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

If you have voluntary sex you should go through with the pregnancy. There is one purpose for sex and that is reproduction. You don't have the parts you have so you can love someone or so you can feel good, you have them to reproduce. You can use them for different reasons, but that doesn't eliminate their natural purpose which is reproduction. It isn't wrong to have sex for other reasons if you acknowledge the real purpose and are willing to accept and go along with what could happen. I don't think it is wrong for a husband and wife to have sex for reasons other than reproduction as long as they are open to having another child. It just really annoys me when some people have sex as if it is just some activity like playing video games or watching a movie. The consequences are so great (human life!) that i personally don't think it is worth the risk right now (in college). People just don't take it as seriously as it should be taken. Maybe we should respect the giving of life as much as we do the taking of it.

However, I'm not going to force anyone to do anything. I'm not going to stop a woman from having an abortion. Just like i wouldn't give food to a starving person on the side of the road. It isn't my problem.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 foxhound_fox
There is one purpose for sex and that is reproduction. hoola
Then why does the human body experience orgasm? And emotional pleasure from the intimacy? If it was just meant for reproduction, then it wouldn't be pleasurable. And I pose this question to you as well... do you have any suggestions of how to transfer potentially aborted fetuses from unwilling mothers, or support them in foster care?
ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

I don't like the idea of a woman using abortion as a form of birth control. What I mean by that is her being a slut and sleeping with as many guys as she wants without protection and immediately getting an abortion each time she becomes pregnant especially if she doesn't even tell the father so he can give some input. It's kind of ironic that in that case the woman has all the rights on whether or not to have the abortion, if she wants it the father can't stop her but if she chooses to go through the pregnancy she can get 18 years of child support from it and the father still can't stop her.

In other cases, like it's a true accident, I could care less. I'm not a big fan of abortion but I'm against the idea of outlawing it. The main reason I'm against outlawing it because abortions can be compared to drugs. If it's legal you can get it safely. If it's illegal and you still want it you're going to go to some street corner to find a way to handle it. If it's regulated it's safer since it's in a controlled environment but if it's illegal and the girl wants it anyway she may start doing unhealthy things to herself to end it, or will find some back-alley doctor to do it.

When a drug addict ODs on heroin or some other illegal drug the people around them may be too scared to take them to the hospital because of law enforcement and the person may die. On the other hand, if the addict ODs on sleeping pills or some other legal drug they may not hesitate to call 911, saving their life. If abortion is illegal and a botched abortion attempt causes somebody to need medical attention they may hesitate, which could result in permanent damage or death. With it legal, if the abortion doctor screws up they'll call an ambulance.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Then why does the human body experience orgasm? And emotional pleasure from the intimacy? If it was just meant for reproduction, then it wouldn't be pleasurable.foxhound_fox

To be fair, if sex didn't cause any pleasure way fewer people would do it and we would probably have a much smaller population. Or we would have went extinct altogether if early humans didn't put two and two together and figure out sex was needed for procreation.

Not trying to debate with your points for or against abortion, just throwing that out there why sex probably causes pleasure.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 foxhound_fox
To be fair, if sex didn't cause any pleasure way fewer people would do it and we would probably have a much smaller population. Or we would have went extinct altogether if early humans didn't put two and two together and figure out sex was needed for procreation. Not trying to debate with your points for or against abortion, just throwing that out there why sex probably causes pleasure.ad1x2
His point was: "Sex is solely for reproduction." To me, that would imply that either 1) he believes sex is not, or should not be pleasurable or 2) pleasure derived from sex is not a good thing, and shouldn't be indulged in. Clearly, pleasure from sex is an evolutionary trait to increase the survivability of the human species, but there is definitely both physical and emotional benefits from having sex purely for pleasure. (physical: releases endorphins which can boost the immune system; emotional: the development of a healthy sexual relationship with close personal intimacy allows one to develop a broader perspective regarding others and their feelings). I find the idea that "sex is only for procreation" is a ridiculous argument in favour of forcing a woman to go through with a pregnancy she doesn't want.
LOXO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LOXO7
Member since 2008 • 5595 Posts

Abortion is wrong. The death penalty is right. Or reversed. How about they both are right or both are wrong?

Barbariser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 Barbariser
Member since 2009 • 6785 Posts

In an American context, the alternative to legal abortion is to criminalize it and thus put a heavier load on an adoption system that is already far from able to meet existing needs, take thousands of working women out of the economy, subject them to heavy emotional and physical stress for nine months despite having not prepared for it and kill or maim thousands more who attempt to try the same thing using illegal and unregulated sources. Expecting any pro-life policy to yield good results for your society is a ******* pipe dream, and it's a good indicator that one hasn't thought the matter through.

CDuG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 CDuG
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts

Whoa this is way too controversial. I'm not touching this topic with a 10 foot coat hanger.

fooZar777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 fooZar777
Member since 2009 • 611 Posts

I am thankful I live in the EU, where our highest court has recently declared human life starts from the moment of conception. To quote a news report "The court recognized that any human ovum, as soon as it is fertilized (the moment of conception), is an organism "capable of commencing the process of development of a human being." This excludes the patentability of research using human embryos for "industrial or commercial purposes" or "for purposes of scientific research.""

While this judgement only outlawed patents based on embryo stem cells, I hope the activity itself becomes illegal in the near future. This, of course, has wide implications on abortion, the outcome of which we have yet to see. While it is an incredibly touchy subject, I am of the opinion every form of abortion should be outlawed. The only reasonable exception is when the fetus is causing harm or otherwise endangering the mother - and cannot be in itself saved.

BrianB0422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#35 BrianB0422
Member since 2009 • 1636 Posts

I am thankful I live in the EU, where our highest court has recently declared human life starts from the moment of conception. To quote a news report "The court recognized that any human ovum, as soon as it is fertilized (the moment of conception), is an organism "capable of commencing the process of development of a human being." This excludes the patentability of research using human embryos for "industrial or commercial purposes" or "for purposes of scientific research.""

While this judgement only outlawed patents based on embryo stem cells, I hope the activity itself becomes illegal in the near future. This, of course, has wide implications on abortion, the outcome of which we have yet to see. While it is an incredibly touchy subject, I am of the opinion every form of abortion should be outlawed. The only reasonable exception is when the fetus is causing harm or otherwise endangering the mother - and cannot be in itself saved.

fooZar777
So judging by that rationale, every time you masturbate you are expelling an organism "capable of commencing the process of development of a human being". That line is so vague it's not even funny. Murder and suicide could be considered abortion under that language. People are scary. Let the woman decide what is best for her. Everyone wants government out of their hair until its some damn moral high horse they're mounted on. They want to force you to have the kid and then offer no help post-birth. What a bunch of loons.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

I don't know why people need to go on a crusade in banning abortion. Also, it seems to me that pro-lifers in the US are fighting a lost war. Aboriton laws will not change (or will only marginally) here. The right for an abortion has been legal too long for it to be overturned. Consider this: Former Chief Justice William Rhenquest, who despised Miranda Rights, voted not to overturn them in 2000 because its been in our society for too long. Same deal with abortion.

Also, even the voters of super conservative Mississippi voted against declaring a fertilized egg as a person (which would of by default banned abortion)

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#37 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
[QUOTE="gameguy6700"]Sometimes contraception fails (usually because of user error) or sometimes people uneducated about contraception think that various stupid methods (like the pull-out method or douching after sex) will work. To say that people should only have sex for the sole purpose of procreation makes you sound like a puritan, and it's an extremely unrealistic standard to have (even priests sworn to celibacy often can't resist the urge to have sex). And in regards to the "baby killing" thing, if you've ever killed an insect of any kind you've already killed a life form more sentient and self-aware than an embryo or fetus. And if you think that God has some personal beef with abortion, keep in mind that half of all pregnancies naturally end in abortion (usually within the first week of conception before the mother is even aware she's pregnant) so it'd be pretty silly for God to get upset over aborting an embryo when he designed the system to do exactly that as often as it carries a pregnancy to birth.

so you are comparing an insect to a human life?
shadowkiller11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 shadowkiller11
Member since 2008 • 7956 Posts
[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="gameguy6700"]Sometimes contraception fails (usually because of user error) or sometimes people uneducated about contraception think that various stupid methods (like the pull-out method or douching after sex) will work. To say that people should only have sex for the sole purpose of procreation makes you sound like a puritan, and it's an extremely unrealistic standard to have (even priests sworn to celibacy often can't resist the urge to have sex). And in regards to the "baby killing" thing, if you've ever killed an insect of any kind you've already killed a life form more sentient and self-aware than an embryo or fetus. And if you think that God has some personal beef with abortion, keep in mind that half of all pregnancies naturally end in abortion (usually within the first week of conception before the mother is even aware she's pregnant) so it'd be pretty silly for God to get upset over aborting an embryo when he designed the system to do exactly that as often as it carries a pregnancy to birth.

so you are comparing an insect to a human life?

Maybe not the greatest comparison but I see what his getting at, if you look at the morale side then surely killing insects or animals etc would also be "sinful" or bad from this perception. We all know torture or killing something without the other's choice is a big immoral issue but killing a embryo while not the most pleasant scenario wouldn't be aware, have responsiblities or anything it's just a procedure in life. Look at eggs for example.
fooZar777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 fooZar777
Member since 2009 • 611 Posts

[QUOTE="fooZar777"]

BrianB0422

So judging by that rationale, every time you masturbate you are expelling an organism "capable of commencing the process of development of a human being". That line is so vague it's not even funny. Murder and suicide could be considered abortion under that language. People are scary. Let the woman decide what is best for her. Everyone wants government out of their hair until its some damn moral high horse they're mounted on. They want to force you to have the kid and then offer no help post-birth. What a bunch of loons.

This makes no sense, as it's clearly stated this legal "protection" extends to the moment of conception and all the further explanations need to be viewed in light of said claim. I do not wish to take away any choices from people and neither do the institutions of the EU. My viewing of the courts' decision is merely extended onto a similar subject using my own morality.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

If you think that people should stop having sex to avoid getting pregnant then you might as well say that people should stop driving cars to avoid car crashes.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
If it's a monthly thing and you have a frequent customer stamp card at the abortion clinic, then there is a problem. But otherwise, for regular people, there is no such thing as a 'casual' abortion. People think long and hard about it and sometimes are so destroyed by the decision they made (keeping or aborting the kid, goes both ways) that they kill themselves. What about rape, broken condoms, accidentally thrown up pills, patches coming off or being unable to get to your doctor right away for your depo shot? What if your IUD gets dislodged? You'll never know, not until it's too late at least. **** happens, I am literally THE most careful person I have ever met with my birth control, are you saying if I took my pill and then ended up getting heat stroke or food poisoning or a flu and was throwing up nonstop for 3 days and my pill didn't get absorbed, I'm scum? I'm fairly sure sperm can live in the human body for 3-7 days, so if I was taking all of my pills perfectly, and was having sex, THEN got sick and the pills stopped working and I got pregnant, I'm scum? I cannot afford a child right now. I don't have the time for one either. I am not going to stop having sex because IF MAYBE at some point something happens that is beyond my control that causes my pills to stop working I might get pregnant. I have done everything in my power to stop that from happening. Should I never drive anywhere because I MIGHT get in a car accident, maybe? Of course not. Also If you're going to ask questions and have a discussion thread, be open to others' thoughts. Don't just keep repeating that abortion is wrong and ignoring what other people are saying.
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

this may come as a shocker, but sometimes people have sex without wanting a baby. Hence they use protection (condems and the pill) and it still fails so they turn to abortion.

Also I find it interesting that you specify just any man. Would already being in a relationship really be any different to you?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50705 Posts

Yes you are.

biohaznerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 biohaznerd
Member since 2011 • 79 Posts

Seriously, you shouldn't have sex with someone unless your willing to have a baby..

Senor-Dweedle

wtf

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

Im sick of being labeled a monster because I hate baby killers.. does anyone here share my opinion on Abortion?

Senor-Dweedle

Do you approve of the man who gunned down a late term abortion doctor?

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50705 Posts

[QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"]

DroidPhysX

Do you approve of the man who gunned down a late term abortion doctor?

I can't speak for him, but of course. Killing is always wrong....
CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="Senor-Dweedle"] Jurors can Judge a Man or Woman Innocent or Guilty, even if it is not any of their personal business. Abortion is wrong unless it is merciful (in case of unhealthy fetus).

But the abortion debate isn't based on facts like a criminal trial. It is based on arbitrary lines drawn in the sand and soapboxing by various people who feel like they need to push their beliefs on others. It isn't my, or your business what a woman does with her body, whether we agree with their choice or not.

what about the body of the unborn child?
Avatar image for deactivated-5a79221380856
deactivated-5a79221380856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5a79221380856
Member since 2007 • 13125 Posts
No, you're not evil, but you're thinking incorrectly and inconsistently. Procreation is not a duty and if you think that it's acceptable to kill an unborn child because he has disabilities, then you should think it's always be acceptable to have an abortion, because the unborn child is not a person based on your beliefs.
CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts

[QUOTE="fooZar777"]

BrianB0422

semen alone cannot develop into a human being.