Alex Jones: How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind OK

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b78379493e12
deactivated-5b78379493e12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5b78379493e12
Member since 2005 • 15625 Posts

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/05/21/alex-jones-explains-how-government-weather-weap/194167

I though it would be Pat Robertson telling us it was God causing the tornados to punish us for supporting abortion and gay marriage.

From the audio (embedded in the link)

On the May 21 edition of The Alex Jones Show, a caller asked Jones whether he was planning to cover how government technology may be behind a recent spate of sinkholes. After laying out how insurance companies use weather modification to avoid having to pay ski resorts for lack of snow, Jones said that "of course there's weather weapon stuff going on -- we had floods in Texas like fifteen years ago, killed thirty-something people in one night. Turned out it was the Air Force."   

Following a long tangent, Jones returned to the caller's subject. While he explained that "natural tornadoes" do exist and that he's not sure if a government "weather weapon" was involved in the Oklahoma disaster, Jones warned nonetheless that the government "can create and steer groups of tornadoes."

I wonder what hartsick thinks about this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

This is obviously something that a healthy, not paranoid at all man would say.

RadecSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 RadecSupreme
Member since 2009 • 4824 Posts

Alex Jones is a moron.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

What an idiot.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

weather weapon? So in Alex Jones's world our government is now so badass it can create tornadoes, and control the weather in general?  Doesn't he also claim that the government is incompetent on a regular basis?

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts
Alex Jones is an absolute embarrassment to anyone who considers themselves libertarian.
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ThaneKrios28
Member since 2013 • 1551 Posts

he has made some fare points in the past but when he started saying the colorado theatre shooting and sandy hook shooting were a special ops mission to do gun control thats when i stopped listening to the guy

again i admit i used to listen to him but claiming everything is a conspiracy is just straight paranoia and not even healthy

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

Because he doesn't have enough ammunition with the IRS, AP, and Benghazi scandals, amirite?

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ThaneKrios28
Alex Jones is an absolute embarrassment to anyone who considers themselves libertarian.famicommander
did you hear glenn beck has his own conspiracy radio show he funds? my aunt told me about it a few weeks ago between both jones and beck this is why i want weed legalized becaused id love to smoke till im baked to tune those idiots out
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts
Weather weapon? Like a fvcking Bond villian? Hart, where are you ya crazy bastard!?
Jimn_tonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jimn_tonic
Member since 2013 • 913 Posts

I would love to have a sydicated radio show where all I do is make shit up.

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ThaneKrios28

Weather weapon? Like a fvcking Bond villian? Hart, where are you ya crazy bastard!?HoolaHoopMan
hes refering to h.a.a.rp. i will say if you look into it it is kind of a mind **** and does make you think

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
Weather weapon? Like a fvcking Bond villian? Hart, where are you ya crazy bastard!?HoolaHoopMan
HAARP probably, which is a real thing.
HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HoolaHoopMan
[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"]Weather weapon? Like a fvcking Bond villian? Hart, where are you ya crazy bastard!?MrPraline

Yea I know what HAARP is, but we're talking about creating EF5 tornadoes though.
ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ThaneKrios28
[QUOTE="MrPraline"][QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"]Weather weapon? Like a fvcking Bond villian? Hart, where are you ya crazy bastard!?HoolaHoopMan

Yea I know what HAARP is, but we're talking about creating EF5 tornadoes though.

i think in sweden? they have that atom colider and with how powerful that thing is who knows what that can do once activated. im not saying omg doomsday weapon but in some cases you just dont know what could happen. same can be said for haarp
lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44690 Posts
Great, let's start the clock and see how long it take Libertarian Republicans politicians to regurgitate this.
PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

i think in sweden? they have that atom colider and with how powerful that thing is who knows what that can do once activated.ThaneKrios28
It can break subatomic particles down into smaller subatomic particles. That's pretty much what it's made for...

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HoolaHoopMan
[QUOTE="ThaneKrios28"][QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] HAARP probably, which is a real thing.

i think in sweden? they have that atom colider and with how powerful that thing is who knows what that can do once activated. im not saying omg doomsday weapon but in some cases you just dont know what could happen. same can be said for haarp

Are you referring to CERN? Its used for physics experiments, and contrary to public belief they aren't creating doomsday devices or black holes there.
zeroyaoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 zeroyaoi
Member since 2013 • 2472 Posts
I'll believe it when he gets some proof.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
This probably won't even break the top 10 dumbest things Alex Jones has ever said list.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

[QUOTE="HoolaHoopMan"][QUOTE="MrPraline"] HAARP probably, which is a real thing. ThaneKrios28

lol

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
Being Alex Jones must be so exhausting.
Saturos3091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Saturos3091
Member since 2005 • 14937 Posts

That 'weather weapon' nonsense is still going around? It's been a (I dunno if conspiracy is the right word) theory for a few decades now. Back in the '80s people though Russia had one and would cause hurricanes and blizzards in the US.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#24 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

We're just lucky those people werent shot with those cancer bullets.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23059 Posts
Between being able to control tornadoes, spawn earthquakes, and carpet bomb the countryside, how are we supposed to protect ourselves from the tyranny of government with our AR15s?
dissonantblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 dissonantblack
Member since 2005 • 34009 Posts

You mean a haarp machine? I doubt that. 

ThaneKrios28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 ThaneKrios28
Being Alex Jones must be so exhausting. JML897
he makes tom cruise and all of scientology look sane
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
We can't even create cumulonimbus clouds. How the fvck can we make tornadoes? =S
layton2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 layton2012
Member since 2011 • 3489 Posts
This guy has serious issues, but then again he may just be an idiot.
mmwmwmmwmwmm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mmwmwmmwmwmm
Member since 2008 • 620 Posts

This is obviously something that a healthy, not paranoid at all man would say.

Aljosa23
smh
Avatar image for hartsickdiscipl
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 hartsickdiscipl
Member since 2003 • 14787 Posts

HAARP is probably capable of producing results like this.  I have no reason to believe that the Air Force or any other element of the US gov't intentionally created this weather disaster,  The Obama administration certainly has motive to want to get the attention off of him and onto anything else, such as a natural disaster.  Still, that's a long way from proving or even asserting that this was the case here.  That part of Oklahoma is known for having some of the nastiest thunderstorms around.  

Is it possible that weather manipulation methods such as cloud seeding and/or use of HAARP may have indirectly contributed to the storm that spawned that massive tornado?  Sure.  

Did elements of the US government (or anyone else) specifically set out to creat a massive superstorm and tornado that would hit Moore, OK?  Not likely.  

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23059 Posts
This guy has serious issues, but then again he may just be an idiot.layton2012
Nah, he's likely just shrewd. Most of these guys just cater to morons, they're not idiots themselves.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
If 'How to organize and execute successful false flags' was a class, the United States government would get an F.
mmwmwmmwmwmm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mmwmwmmwmwmm
Member since 2008 • 620 Posts
If 'How to organize and execute successful false flags' was a class, the United States government would get an F.DroidPhysX
they did a pretty good job with 9/11.
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hartsickdiscipl

If 'How to organize and execute successful false flags' was a class, the United States government would get an F.DroidPhysX

Gulf of Tonkin, Remember the Maine, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11.  Yeah, I think they're doing fine.  A+  

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

HAARP is probably capable of producing results like this.  I have no reason to believe that the Air Force or any other element of the US gov't intentionally created this weather disaster,  The Obama administration certainly has motive to want to get the attention off of him and onto anything else, such as a natural disaster.  Still, that's a long way from proving or even asserting that this was the case here.  That part of Oklahoma is known for having some of the nastiest thunderstorms around.  

Is it possible that weather manipulation methods such as cloud seeding and/or use of HAARP may have indirectly contributed to the storm that spawned that massive tornado?  Sure.  

Did elements of the US government (or anyone else) specifically set out to creat a massive superstorm and tornado that would hit Moore, OK?  Not likely.  

hartsickdiscipl
Well ... this is an improvement on your part I guess.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DroidPhysX

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]If 'How to organize and execute successful false flags' was a class, the United States government would get an F.hartsickdiscipl

Gulf of Tonkin, Remember the Maine, Oklahoma City Bombing, 9/11.  Yeah, I think they're doing fine.  A+  

So would passing the gun background check bill be extra credit? Because I don't see how laying a goose egg for the past decade is successful. 

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DroidPhysX
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]If 'How to organize and execute successful false flags' was a class, the United States government would get an F.mmwmwmmwmwmm
they did a pretty good job with 9/11.

Sweet, and they have constantly missed ever since.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DroidPhysX
also ROFL @ 9/11 false flag
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="hartsickdiscipl"]

Shottayouth13-

How so?  I speak my mind.  There are some things about greedy,powerful people that most people don't grasp, so they call me crazy when I talk about them.  There are other things that just don't add up for me as a possible/probable conspiracy.  This is one of them.

Thanks?  I guess? 

hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]If 'How to organize and execute successful false flags' was a class, the United States government would get an F.DroidPhysX

So would passing the gun background check bill be extra credit? Because I don't see how laying a goose egg for the past decade is successful. 

I'm not even going into the events of the past decade.  We will never see eye to eye on these things.  That is fine.  

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Ace6301
Infowars should change its banner to something like: "Nothing bad would ever happen if the US government didn't exist" At this point it really would be more consistent for them to claim that the US was sending natural disasters back in time rather than admitting that bad things do in fact happen that are outside of our control.
Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"][QUOTE="hartsickdiscipl"]

hartsickdiscipl

How so?  I speak my mind.  There are some things about greedy,powerful people that most people don't grasp, so they call me crazy when I talk about them.  There are other things that just don't add up for me as a possible/probable conspiracy.  This is one of them.

Thanks?  I guess? 

It's an improvement in that you didn't outright agree with Alex Jones. Baby steps.
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hartsickdiscipl

Infowars should change its banner to something like: "Nothing bad would ever happen if the US government didn't exist" At this point it really would be more consistent for them to claim that the US was sending natural disasters back in time rather than admitting that bad things do in fact happen that are outside of our control. Ace6301

If you listened to The Alex Jones show on any sort of regular basis, you would know that he constantly states that there are real terrorists and truly natural disasters.  

hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="Shottayouth13-"] Well ... this is an improvement on your part I guess. Shottayouth13-

Thanks?  I guess? 

It's an improvement in that you didn't outright agree with Alex Jones. Baby steps.

Alex didn't say that the government did it.  So yeah, I did agree with him.  Perhaps you should take a few baby steps in the direction of paying attention to detail.  

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Ace6301"]Infowars should change its banner to something like: "Nothing bad would ever happen if the US government didn't exist" At this point it really would be more consistent for them to claim that the US was sending natural disasters back in time rather than admitting that bad things do in fact happen that are outside of our control. hartsickdiscipl

If you listened to The Alex Jones show on any sort of regular basis, you would know that he constantly states that there are real terrorists and truly natural disasters.  

The fact that you see this as a legitimate complaint rather than a joke says more about the quality of Infowars "journalism" than I think I ever could.
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 hartsickdiscipl

[QUOTE="Ace6301"]Infowars should change its banner to something like: "Nothing bad would ever happen if the US government didn't exist" At this point it really would be more consistent for them to claim that the US was sending natural disasters back in time rather than admitting that bad things do in fact happen that are outside of our control. Ace6301

The fact that you see this as a legitimate complaint rather than a joke says more about the quality of Infowars "journalism" than I think I ever could.

It's hard to tell with you.  You will call something a joke when you didn't mean it to be one.  

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ace6301

[QUOTE="Ace6301"][QUOTE="hartsickdiscipl"]

hartsickdiscipl

It's hard to tell with you.  You will call something a joke when you didn't mean it to be one.  

General rule of thumb is that everything I say is a joke on some level.
hartsickdiscipl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 hartsickdiscipl

The most suspect part of the tornado hitting Moore, OK has nothing to do with the storm itself.  It has to do with the mainstream media's immediate switch in coverage away from Obama, Clinton, and Holder committing criminal and treasonous acts so they can treat a tornado like it's Fukushima.  Yes, it's terrible!  People died and the damage is amazing.  But come on.. The Joplin, MO twister that killed over 160 people didn't have this much coverage. Â