Adderall (drug related)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sexy_fool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sexy_fool69
Member since 2008 • 748 Posts

has anyone heard of this drug? i was watching cnn this morning and they were talking about how its becoming a trend on campus. heres a link for those of you who didnt see it. well anyways im really thinking about taking this drug now. im falling behind in school and i got midterms coming up so im really stressed out. has anyone had any experience with this drug who can tell me more about it.

needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

i have never taken it, but i know people that have, either because they have ADD, they want to concentrate more on school, or just because.

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jimmyjammer69
Member since 2008 • 12239 Posts
So you're saying you want prescribed amphetamines to improve your exam performance?
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jimmyjammer69
[QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"]So you're saying you want prescribed amphetamines to improve your exam performance?sexy_fool69
well i didnt really say prescribed...........

Right. So you've come here to ask how you can illegally obtain amphetamine? Wrong forum, dude.
soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 soldier-dark
Member since 2005 • 5909 Posts
I know a few people who have tried taking it to get high, idiots who got into more trouble they could handle. A couple of them got hospitalized for it. I have ADHD, though I have refused to take medication since I was about 11 years old I believe. I never got prescribed aderall either, thank god, that stuff terrifies me.
sexy_fool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sexy_fool69
[QUOTE="sexy_fool69"][QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"]So you're saying you want prescribed amphetamines to improve your exam performance?jimmyjammer69
well i didnt really say prescribed...........

Right. So you've come here to ask how you can illegally obtain amphetamine? Wrong forum, dude.

im not asking where to get it from. im just asking if theres anything i should know before taking them
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jimmyjammer69
[QUOTE="sexy_fool69"][QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"][QUOTE="sexy_fool69"] well i didnt really say prescribed...........

im not asking where to get it from. im just asking if theres anything i should know before taking them

How about that you're breaking the law and risking psychosis?
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

I know of some people that have taken it, and let's just say it has the opposite affect if you want to calm down. Some of my friends are already kinda spazzes but this stuff makes them 10x worse, like the worst hyperactivity I've ever witnessed.

jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jimmyjammer69

I know of some people that have taken it, and let's just say it has the opposite affect if you want to calm down. Some of my friends are already kinda spazzes but this stuff makes them 10x worse, like the worst hyperactivity I've ever witnessed.

jubino
This sounds about right. If your adrenal gland is already working overtime, there's a chance that this would help you to focus if well doesd under a doctor's supervision. If, however, your body is functioning normally, you can expect your work and probably your mental health to deteriorate with amphetamines.
sexy_fool69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sexy_fool69
[QUOTE="jubino"]

jimmyjammer69
This sounds about right. If your adrenal gland is already working overtime, there's a chance that this would help you to focus if well doesd under a doctor's supervision. If, however, your body is functioning normally, you can expect your work and probably your mental health to deteriorate with amphetamines.

stressing about midterms is already taking a toll on my mental health. university came as a shock to me considering the amount of work you have to do. and i have a lot of pressure on me not to screw up
pis3rch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 pis3rch
Member since 2006 • 1695 Posts
Go to erowid.org, they have all the info you could possibly want about every drug you can think of. Never use a substance without knowing EXACTLY what you're doing.
jimmyjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jimmyjammer69
[QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"][QUOTE="jubino"]

sexy_fool69

stressing about midterms is already taking a toll on my mental health. university came as a shock to me considering the amount of work you have to do. and i have a lot of pressure on me not to screw up

So go to your doctor. Posting here isn't helping anyone.
jubino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15 jubino
Member since 2005 • 6265 Posts

sexy_fool69

You and me both, but adderall is not the answer, unless you don't want to get anything done. You'll be twitching and spazzing so much you won't be able to study anything.
soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 soldier-dark
Member since 2005 • 5909 Posts
[QUOTE="sexy_fool69"][QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"][QUOTE="jubino"]

sexy_fool69

Adderall probably won't help.
MattUD1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MattUD1
Member since 2004 • 20715 Posts

DO NOT TAKE IT! I've seen what happens when someone takes a larger than normal dose of Adderall. It's not pretty. Just take your time and pace yourself. I've done that the past 4 semesters and I managed to get on Deans List 3 of those 4 semesters.

DabsTight703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 DabsTight703
Member since 2008 • 1966 Posts
[QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"][QUOTE="sexy_fool69"][QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"] Right. So you've come here to ask how you can illegally obtain amphetamine? Wrong forum, dude.

Lol. Jimmy you need to lighten up, seriously. TC: I would say just be careful with it and don't be a jackass and take a ton of them in one sitting. I've tried it before and it didn't really effect me. The best advice anyone can give when it comes to drugs (when the person is set on trying it) is to not be an idiot.
Invisible_Kid2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Invisible_Kid2
Member since 2003 • 6330 Posts
[QUOTE="DabsTight703"][QUOTE="jimmyjammer69"][QUOTE="sexy_fool69"] im not asking where to get it from. im just asking if theres anything i should know before taking them

Lol. Jimmy you need to lighten up, seriously. TC: I would say just be careful with it and don't be a jackass and take a ton of them in one sitting. I've tried it before and it didn't really effect me. The best advice anyone can give when it comes to drugs (when the person is set on trying it) is to not be an idiot.

LMAO, exactly. Jimmy, stop trying to be the forum hero/police. We have mods that do that. I've heard that it helps you concentrate. I'd also like to try it because no matter how interested I am in a book, when I read it my eyes wonder. It's like I can't make myself focus and actually read it without my eyes jumping around the page.