5 year old charged with aggravated assault, teacher is hospitalized.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts

PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. – A teacher was hospitalized after a 5-year-old Pines Lakes Elementary student attacked her, according to the Pembroke Pines Police Department.

The student used fists and feet to hit his teacher shortly after 10 a.m., on Wednesday in the “Cool Down” room after he and a 4-year-old started to throw things around and flip chairs, according to the incident report.

Fire Rescue personnel used a stretcher to take the teacher out of the classroom and took her to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood. The student is facing a charge of aggravated assault with hands, fists, and feet.

Source

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#2 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

U.S. lol.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

teacher can't handle a 5 year old?? If this is some older teacher who is weak and with health problems, thats understandable. Otherwise...lol

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1:

You try:

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts
@loco145 said:

@blaznwiipspman1:

You try:

lmao...honestly, if I were the teacher, i'd be embarrased to show my face, being sent to the hospital by a 5 year old kid

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Just another day in Florida.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16879 Posts

Was the kid feral or something?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

You guys laughing obviously don't have children. Neither do I, but I've seen my niece have some tantrums that absolutely terrify me and I am a big, solid dude.

I mean little tiny badgers can cause a lot of damage, why not a kid? lol

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

You guys laughing obviously don't have children. Neither do I, but I've seen my niece have some tantrums that absolutely terrify me and I am a big, solid dude.

Because those badgers are adults and have evolved to be extremely vicious? There's a pretty big difference between a human child and badgers.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

... There's a pretty big difference between a human child and badgers.

Is there, though?🤔

😜

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Is there, though?🤔

😜

Easily.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

teacher can't handle a 5 year old?? If this is some older teacher who is weak and with health problems, thats understandable. Otherwise...lol

Kind of was wondering the same. That kid was jacked or this teacher was frail.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Is there, though?🤔

😜

Easily.

not my kids lol. there badgers

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts
@gifford38 said:
@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@eoten said:

Is there, though?🤔

😜

Easily.

Kid was strong, maybe the teacher was weak; I think you're all ignoring the fact a teacher really can't defend themselves over an aggressive or violent child without ending up on the news, losing their job and all credibility, and labeled a child abuser. There would be rallies across all of America to get this teacher removed and have charges pressed on them.

Kinda a lose/lose situation for the teacher.

If I were to place my money on it, the teacher probably tried to do the decent thing, to calm a child with kindness and acceptance, but children can be little shits that have zero care for empathy. Kids like this will then try to gaslight the adult and make it like it's their fault when authority steps in.

If any of you ever grew up with sibling rivalry, or have kids that rival one another, you know how shitty kids can be. It won't matter if the combative child got to play with the favorite toy for ten days in a row, the moment the other sibling gets to play it for ten minutes, the combative one will throw a fit and act like the other sibling is hogging it.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@jaydan said:
@gifford38 said:
@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@eoten said:

Is there, though?🤔

😜

Easily.

Kid was strong, maybe the teacher was weak; I think you're all ignoring the fact a teacher really can't defend themselves over an aggressive or violent child without ending up on the news, losing their job and all credibility, and labeled a child abuser. There would be rallies across all of America to get this teacher removed and have charges pressed on them.

Kinda a lose/lose situation for the teacher.

If I were to place my money on it, the teacher probably tried to do the decent thing, to calm a child with kindness and acceptance, but children can be little shits that have zero care for empathy. Kids like this will then try to gaslight the adult and make it like it's their fault when authority steps in.

If any of you ever grew up with sibling rivalry, or have kids that rival one another, you know how shitty kids can be. It won't matter if the combative child got to play with the favorite toy for ten days in a row, the moment the other sibling gets to play it for ten minutes, the combative one will throw a fit and act like the other sibling is hogging it.

Yeah I know im just playing around. the are crazy at times. I think the teacher was an elderly that just can't defend her or his self.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

@jaydan: We were just having fun, that's all. Under normal circumstances, this would be unheard of, but we are living in an f'-ed up timeline.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Google "Indiana teacher slaps student" (I won't link it, because most articles has video footage of the incident, which is disturbing). Not only does the incident show the teacher striking a 15 year old student for allegedly wearing a hoodie, the teacher was allowed to put in papers for early retirement THE EXACT SAME DAY. Why wasn't he arrested the exact same day? And where the hell was security after the incident?

jaydan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jaydan
Member since 2015 • 8414 Posts

@hallenbeck77: I'm confused, is my tone too strong for this discussion? I am not counting against anyone for finding humor in this. I'm just engaging in the discussion.

@gifford38: I was agreeing with you that kids can be little shits, while giving a different angle that we live in a world a teacher can't subdue an aggressive child without it turning into a big news event.

Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hallenbeck77  Moderator

@jaydan: You're perfectly fine. I'm bewildered that incidents like these are even happening. Growing up, the most we ever did was talk smack to teachers, and even that was rare.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

floriduh.

of course