3rd grade class caught plotting to kill their teacher

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gameguy6700
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

This only slightly ****ed up: link

For those too lazy to read the gist of the story is that nine third graders got together, thought up a plot to kill their teacher because she scolded one of them, and got all the supplies together. Their plan was to knock her unconcious by hitting her on the back of the head with a paperweight then restraining her with handcuffs, duct tape, and ribbons. After that they were going to stab her in the spine with a steak knife. The kids even had specialized jobs like covering up the windows and cleaning up afterward.

So much for "childhood innocence".

And no this isn't an april fools joke, its all over the news.

Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Xeros606
Member since 2007 • 11126 Posts

:o okay then...

im just curious, did these children play violent video games?

JLAudio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 JLAudio7
Member since 2007 • 2729 Posts
haha little ****s.
In_Vino_Verita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 In_Vino_Verita
Member since 2007 • 1702 Posts
whoa thats nuts
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

Take note that a gun was not part of their sinister plot.

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gameguy6700

Take note that a gun was not part of their sinister plot.

MrGeezer

At least they were utilizing their creativity. I'm sure their art teacher must be proud (and desperately trying to find a new school to teach at).

dudy80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dudy80
Member since 2004 • 1787 Posts
Never trust the little ones. This is just messed up.
Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xeros606
hmm after reading the article, apparently the kids she was teaching were speds... maybe that played a part?
Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts
hmm after reading the article, apparently the kids she was teaching were speds... maybe that played a part?Xeros606
speds?
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
We never worked together like that in 3rd grade for anything.:?
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts

and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:

poor teacher though, i hope he/she is ok.

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

Xeros606

DON"T EVEN START!!! you know that jack thompsons will just jump on this if they did.

stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 stereointegrity
and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:zero9167
dont pull a jack thompson plz
MotherSuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 MotherSuperior
Member since 2003 • 3745 Posts
[QUOTE="Xeros606"]hmm after reading the article, apparently the kids she was teaching were speds... maybe that played a part?stereointegrity
speds?

Special ed? I've never heard the term "speds" before, either. Seems insulting.
Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts

They should get additonal marks for engaging in extra curricular activities.

I mean plotting all that takes some actual thought and planning. Again extra marks for showing initiative.

Avatar image for sinistergoggles
sinistergoggles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sinistergoggles
Member since 2005 • 9919 Posts
Whatever happen to beating the **** out of your kids, with the belt, when they did bad things.
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 zero9167
[QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:stereointegrity

dont pull an ignorant plzzzz. i dont care what anyone says 3rd graders (what is that 7?) shouldn't be exposed to most M rated games and R rated movies.
linkin_guy109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 linkin_guy109
Member since 2005 • 8864 Posts
meg...i dont see the big deal...most kids at some point want to kill there teachers, this class just took it too far is all, no biggie
Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts

[QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="Xeros606"]hmm after reading the article, apparently the kids she was teaching were speds... maybe that played a part?MotherSuperior
speds?

Special ed? I've never heard the term "speds" before, either. Seems insulting.

The kids seemed more intelligent than most normal 8-10 year olds. That's some mad planning skills they had going on. I mean they had equipment to seal off windows and clean up afterwards. They should get an automatic pass for the year.

Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts

[QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:stereointegrity

Ahh c'mon it's obvious they've been playing an ultraviolent game called Counterstrike. The game lets you plot out how to kill people in virtual reality, and to a child, all that seems real and ok to do. [/Jack_Thompson]

But seriously... Children these days are getting ****'d up...

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gameguy6700

[QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:zero9167

dont pull an ignorant plzzzz. i dont care what anyone says 3rd graders (what is that 7?) shouldn't be exposed to most M rated games and R rated movies.

To quote Chris Rock: "Whatever happened to being crazy?"

Seriously, people have this really deluded image of little kids, that they're 100% pure and innocent and incapable of any kind of malevolent thoughts. The truth, if you can remember your elementary school years, is that kids are ****s. Not only that but its not unheard of for kids to do really violent, sick ****. I think it was 20 years ago or so that two 10 year olds were found guilty of kidnapping a three year old from a mall and torturing him to death just for the thrill of it and to see if they could get away with it.

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 zero9167

[QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:Nerd_Man

Ahh c'mon it's obvious they've been playing an ultraviolent game called Counterstrike. The game lets you plot out how to kill people in virtual reality, and to a child, all that seems real and ok to do. [/Jack_Thompson]

yeah they are. thats why im not running around saying hahahah jack thompson hahaha
white_sox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#25 white_sox
Member since 2006 • 17442 Posts
And they say kids are getting lazier and lazier, I say that's taking pretty good initiative right there.
NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
my word whats the world coming to
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 zero9167

[QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:gameguy6700

To quote Chris Rock: "Whatever happened to being crazy?"

Seriously, people have this really deluded image of little kids, that they're 100% pure and innocent and incapable of any kind of malevolent thoughts. The truth, if you can remember your elementary school years, is that kids are ****s. Not only that but its not unheard of for kids to do really violent, sick ****. I think it was 20 years ago or so that two 10 year olds were found guilty of kidnapping a three year old from a mall and torturing him to death just for the thrill of it and to see if they could get away with it.

yeah there is always just plain crazy but its definitely possible something did influence them in someway at some point in their life
dudy80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dudy80

The teacher needs to take this quiz. Just divide the amount by 2 since there 10!

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

darkmoney52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 darkmoney52
Member since 2004 • 4332 Posts
April fool's joke? Please?
ElArab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ElArab
Member since 2007 • 5754 Posts
This says it was put up 6 hours ago, and it is only twelve here....how can I NOT think this is an April Fools joke?
luisen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 luisen123
Member since 2006 • 6537 Posts

the played too much hitman...

but really that's messed up...

gameguy6700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 gameguy6700

This says it was put up 6 hours ago, and it is only twelve here....how can I NOT think this is an April Fools joke?ElArab

1. It's the Associated Press. They don't do AF jokes.

2. It's being reported on by several major news organizations:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/apr/02/usa
http://africa.reuters.com/odd/news/usnN01267962.html
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/stories/2008/04/01/threat_0401.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab (this is the state's newspaper btw)
And if you want to see all the agencies reporting on it: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en_US&ncl=http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5g84E-NqKavdkNfL6nv-ixkYQFiSgD8VPBR8G2

Nerd_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Nerd_Man
Member since 2007 • 13819 Posts
[QUOTE="Nerd_Man"]

[QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:zero9167

yeah they are. thats why im not running around saying hahahah jack thompson hahaha

Same here... I might not agree with some of the things that Thompson says, like my joke I just said. How he falsely describes games sometimes..
- but I do agree with his purpose... Children.. Playing violent games and watching violent movies can lead to bad influences, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case for this story. I think it's better if something was done about it... I'm guessing people will flame me cause I said that. Oh well.

blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 blackngold29
Member since 2004 • 14137 Posts

Xeros606
It doesn't matter, they'll blame the games anyway.
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 stereointegrity

who says these kids were
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 zero9167
[QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:stereointegrity

who says these kids were

No one said they were. I was going to edit that in but never did. BUT if they were im sure it had something to do with it ;)
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 stereointegrity
[QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="Nerd_Man"]

[QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:Nerd_Man

Same here... I might not agree with some of the things that Thompson says, like my joke I just said. How he falsely describes games sometimes..
- but I do agree with his purpose... Children.. Playing violent games and watching violent movies can lead to bad influences, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the case for this story. I think it's better if something was done about it... I'm guessing people will flame me cause I said that. Oh well.

yes kids are but like i said where does it state these kids have been subjected to these types of violence..
blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 blackngold29
[QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:stereointegrity

who says these kids were

The ignorant world does. Or will.
dudy80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dudy80
[QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="Nerd_Man"]

Yea, i agree. Im against the idea of violent games being banned or stores not selling them but kids shoulden't play them. My view is if your under 13 and playing a M rated game the store or person that got them the game should be criminaly charged. If your over 13 parents can control it. I know a few 13 and 14 year olds who are more mature then some of my friends who are 18-21.

filiwian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#40 filiwian
Member since 2007 • 2232 Posts

I just heard about this and yet the priniciple continues to mention how nice these kids really are which is pretty sad that she doesn't confess her real thoughts.

Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Xeros606

[QUOTE="Xeros606"]hmm after reading the article, apparently the kids she was teaching were speds... maybe that played a part?stereointegrity
speds?

SPecial EDucation.

Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#42 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
Dude, they're like 8 years old...
Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

Dude, they're like 8 years old...Zaeryn

and yet soooo organized! future minute men maybe?

blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 blackngold29

[QUOTE="Zaeryn"]Dude, they're like 8 years old...americahellyeah

Yeah, you gotta admit they didn't just sit around; they took ACTION!!
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 zero9167
[QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"][QUOTE="stereointegrity"][QUOTE="zero9167"]and violent video games and movies don't do anything to the children :| I bet he learn that leadership from playing some online game! :lol:blackngold29

who says these kids were

The ignorant world does. Or will.

youre the ignorant one
BeccaBoo91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 BeccaBoo91
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

[QUOTE="Zaeryn"]Dude, they're like 8 years old...blackngold29

Kids are too smart/confident/clever/nuts for their own good now. I mean I plotted but i never actually went through with it :/ It's a good reason not to teach.

Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Xeros606
[QUOTE="blackngold29"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

[QUOTE="Zaeryn"]Dude, they're like 8 years old...BeccaBoo91

Kids are too smart/confident/clever/nuts for their own good now. I mean I plotted but i never actually went through with it :/ It's a good reason not to teach.

yeah but then waht about people in the real world? should i stop leaving my house? did i make the right decision 3 years ago? :o

BeccaBoo91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BeccaBoo91
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Crazy people are everywhere. You could be one yourself even :P

[QUOTE="BeccaBoo91"][QUOTE="blackngold29"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

[QUOTE="Zaeryn"]Dude, they're like 8 years old...Xeros606

yeah but then waht about people in the real world? should i stop leaving my house? did i make the right decision 3 years ago? :o

SpaceMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SpaceMoose
Member since 2004 • 10789 Posts
That is freaking insane...
Xeros606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Xeros606

Crazy people are everywhere. You could be one yourself even :P

[QUOTE="Xeros606"][QUOTE="BeccaBoo91"][QUOTE="blackngold29"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

[QUOTE="Zaeryn"]Dude, they're like 8 years old...BeccaBoo91

there is only one logical option.

i must be eliminated.