1st gen Moto 360 still worth it today?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jacky531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jacky531
Member since 2007 • 1121 Posts

I have been looking at the Moto 360 since day one but it has always been hard to justify its usefulness especially for the high price it was asking for initially.

More so bothered that they put an old processor in the first gen, but it still gets the job done.

I was just wondering if it is worth $120, as it still gives you custom watch faces and a heart rate monitor without breaking the bank. It still retails here for around $190.

For those of you who still own and use a moto 360, do you think it is worth it?

Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts

I never owned a Moto 360, but I felt that those were the best designed smart watches on the market. But I would wear my Fossil watches more than my smart watch and if I want a HR monitor, I'll just grab a basic fit bit (which I need to get eventually).

I would say the 1st Gen is worth the $120, I assume you're getting a deal out of it where it's $70 cheaper than the $190?

jacky531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 jacky531
Member since 2007 • 1121 Posts

@Sweetbackhair: Yeah, I agree, I'll probably be wearing my seiko watch more for occasions than everyday, but going to school and things of that sort where you check notifications often, I think I will end up using the moto 360

thanks for replying :)