kobegill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kobegill
Member since 2003 • 22231 Posts

Bet this shot won't be in rapper T.I. and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle's honeymoon photo album.

In fact, we're willing to bet that this is one night they wish they could already forget.

After making an illegal U-turn on Sept 2 in West Hollywood, cops stopped the couple's car and phew, darned if they they didn't get a whiff of marijuana smoke. What happened next?

You guessed it. The cops, found a small amount of alleged Ecstasy (according to TMZ) and promptly arrested the newlyweds, who had recently gotten married on July 30 in Miami.

T.I. is reportedly the subject of a probation violation probe following his arrest on drug charges.

Federal officials are said to be currently deciding whether to revoke the rapper's probation after he was picked up in Los Angeles on Wednesday on a charge of possessing a controlled substance, according to TMZ.

"The probation office is in the process of determining what happened and will make a recommendation regarding Mr. Harris [T.I.] when they have all the facts," US District Attorney Sally Quillian Yates stated.

T.I.'s probation officer has reportedly requested that he return to Georgia, where the star was convicted on federal weapons charges in 2008.

If officials find that the musician has violated the terms of his release agreement, he could be sent back to prison.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#3 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Hes a trainwreck in slow motion
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Giangio
Member since 2003 • 11759 Posts
His wife is hideous.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#5 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts

Word

I always thought TI was a handsome dude, I wondered why he settled for a crack head named Tiny

Imma never know

STEF_Gz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 STEF_Gz
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
damn he just might be effed