Improbus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Improbus
Member since 2003 • 15472 Posts
I paid $35 to see him in concert(w/ Brother Ali & Rakim) but theres my donation.
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Giangio
Member since 2003 • 11759 Posts
They're coming with his video too little too late.
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
looks like i'll go buy it.
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Giangio
looks like i'll go buy it.TheBigTicket21
Then if you show it to him, he'll hang out with you... ;)
TheBigTicket21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#6 TheBigTicket21
Member since 2004 • 30875 Posts
[QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]looks like i'll go buy it.Giangio

sweet
Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Apocalypse33
Member since 2006 • 19413 Posts
[QUOTE="Giangio"][QUOTE="TheBigTicket21"]looks like i'll go buy it.TheBigTicket21

sweet

for real, and i bought it too
Avatar image for 189245455704665724390135605497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 189245455704665724390135605497
Member since 2002 • 7742 Posts
I bought mine haha, Canadians usually don't count though.
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts

:lol:

I bought it. I thought it was well worth the purchase, I like it alot.

Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Apocalypse33

-Halftime-
Yolanda's House and Slow Down are my ish
Eragon_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Eragon_11
Member since 2004 • 5022 Posts

He sounds like an idiot.

1. needs to stop saying "yaknowahmean?"
2. he's making enough money on it, who the hell cares: if people pay for his music, he should stop whining.

Eragon_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Eragon_11
I heard, in the 3 minutes he was talking, 20, maybe 21, im not sure, "you know what i means". Someone need to widen their vocabulary.
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Giangio
I heard, in the 3 minutes he was talking, 20, maybe 21, im not sure, "you know what i means". Someone need to widen their vocabulary.Eragon_11
Have you listened to any of his songs? probably not.
Apocalypse33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Apocalypse33
[QUOTE="Eragon_11"]I heard, in the 3 minutes he was talking, 20, maybe 21, im not sure, "you know what i means". Someone need to widen their vocabulary.Giangio

you know what he means...
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Giangio
[QUOTE="Giangio"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]I heard, in the 3 minutes he was talking, 20, maybe 21, im not sure, "you know what i means". Someone need to widen their vocabulary.Apocalypse33

Straight up an down son...
-Xxplosive-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Xxplosive-
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="Apocalypse33"][QUOTE="Giangio"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]I heard, in the 3 minutes he was talking, 20, maybe 21, im not sure, "you know what i means". Someone need to widen their vocabulary.Giangio

Straight up an down son...

Way to bust out the Wu-Tang slang dun. But for real though, that vid was straight comedy. :lol:
NanakiNebula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NanakiNebula
Member since 2008 • 604 Posts
[QUOTE="-Halftime-"]

Apocalypse33

Yolanda's House and Slow Down are my ish

'Walk Around' is a tough track.

murdamuzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 murdamuzik
Member since 2005 • 6498 Posts

He sounds like an idiot.

2. he's making enough money on it, who the hell cares: if people pay for his music, he should stop whining.

Eragon_11

But people DON'T pay for his music. By downloading you're straight taking money out of his pockets. I bought both 8D and BDR

Eragon_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Eragon_11
[QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

murdamuzik

But people DON'T pay for his music. By downloading you're straight taking money out of his pockets. I bought both 8D and BDR

Well its not as though he's going poor or anything! Also, didnt he criticise people who bought his music off the internet too?!
Criminal5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Criminal5
Member since 2002 • 45797 Posts
I think Ghostface is one of the most overrated rappers of the past several years anyway but that's just me, I don't dig his style.
fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
:lol: man...Ghost would prolly get more sales if he didn't remake Fishscale twice
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Giangio
:lol: man...Ghost would prolly get more sales if he didn't remake Fishscale twicefat_rob
...or if he had a video out around the time his album dropped. Or any type of radio single for that matter.
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#23 Colt45fool
Member since 2003 • 79297 Posts
Oh and BTW this video is straight comedy :lol:
murdamuzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 murdamuzik
[QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

Eragon_11

Well its not as though he's going poor or anything! Also, didnt he criticise people who bought his music off the internet too?!

Ummm no

Eragon_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Eragon_11
[QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

murdamuzik

Ummm no

Either way, he's making a way better living than most people, so he can quit whining about it. Cause that's all it's about in the end, money.
murdamuzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 murdamuzik
[QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

Eragon_11

Ummm no

Either way, he's making a way better living than most people, so he can quit whining about it. Cause that's all it's about in the end, money.

Well, I feel people should get money they deserve.

Eragon_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Eragon_11
[QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

murdamuzik

Ummm no

You think he deserves that much money for making music? Nay, not even making music: he writes some words and performs them. composers sure as hell do.
iHeartCali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 iHeartCali
Member since 2008 • 6198 Posts
That video made me lol.
murdamuzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 murdamuzik
[QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

Eragon_11

Ummm no

You think he deserves that much money for making music? Nay, not even making music: he writes some words and performs them. composers sure as hell do.

Dude, there's so much more to being a musiscian than that. He deserves that money just as much as the people tossing around numbers on Wall Street.

nirvana563

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 nirvana563
Member since 2005 • 2913 Posts
As much as I hated the record and just thought it sucked I got it on $16 vinyl so I payied for it, and I got the new wu which is crazy good.
Eragon_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Eragon_11
[QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

murdamuzik

Ummm no

Dude, there's so much more to being a musiscian than that. He deserves that money just as much as the people tossing around numbers on Wall Street.

Please, do enlighten me as to what makes him so worthy of all the money he's earned.
elcamino72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32 elcamino72
Member since 2007 • 1734 Posts
I'm just glad to hear hes not talkin **** about RZA.
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Giangio
[QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

Eragon_11

Ummm no

Please, do enlighten me as to what makes him so worthy of all the money he's earned.

Who in the entertainment business really deserves the money they earned? They all are overpaid.
eightball88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 eightball88
Member since 2003 • 5022 Posts
i should be paid for being safe,
iHeartCali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 iHeartCali
Member since 2008 • 6198 Posts
i should be paid for being safe,eightball88
Safe in what way?
murdamuzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 murdamuzik
[QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

Eragon_11

Ummm no

Tours, Music Videos, Promo in general. It takes up alot of time dude. You don't know how much these rappers work.

fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 fat_rob
Ghost gets money for Tours murda...musicians do not deserve money for promo though, you can pimp the industry and create your own promo for not that much...
Giangio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Giangio
Ghost gets money for Tours murda...musicians do not deserve money for promo though, you can pimp the industry and create your own promo for not that much...fat_rob
It's still up to the label to deliver at least a single, and at least a video close to the album drop date. I've seen the making of video for Celebrate online, but I've yet to see the video on tv. That's how the majority of people who buy albums learn about them imo.
Colt45fool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#39 Colt45fool
Member since 2003 • 79297 Posts

He sounds like an idiot.

Eragon_11

Ummm no

Since when don't people deserve the money they've earned?
fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 fat_rob
[QUOTE="fat_rob"]Ghost gets money for Tours murda...musicians do not deserve money for promo though, you can pimp the industry and create your own promo for not that much...Giangio
It's still up to the label to deliver at least a single, and at least a video close to the album drop date. I've seen the making of video for Celebrate online, but I've yet to see the video on tv. That's how the majority of people who buy albums learn about them imo.

Fat Joe has had top ten singles on most of his recent albums and his sales are barely better then Ghost...a hot single and a hot video is not going to make an artist sell...you need more than that. Hell nas had neither a top single or a top video with HHID and still sold 750,000+, he pimped the industry with controversy, 50 basically does the same thing, Kanye did it this time too obviously. Soulja Boy used YouTube and Myspace, Lil' Wayne is using other peoples budget (guest appearences on singles) to get a buzz plus mixtapes. If Ghost wanted promo he could have gotten it...Wayne would prolly have glady done something with him considering he's a wu fan, doing ish on youtube, dropping freestyles, doing mixtapes (quality ones), etc, will get you promo. The days of hot singles and videos being enough are pretty much over.
Eragon_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eragon_11
[QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"][QUOTE="murdamuzik"][QUOTE="Eragon_11"]

He sounds like an idiot.

Colt45fool

Ummm no

Since when don't people deserve the money they've earned?

Someone once said over here on the radio, americans have a very poor grasp of english.

I wonder whether thats true.

Im using "earned" in the context of "got": also people work a hell of a lot harder for much less.