My wii sensor bar broke while I was moving, and I was wondering where I can get a replacement. Ive been looking online and all that ive seen are Wii sensors that use batteries, but i would really prefer the normal nintendo one. Also don't get me started with those candles!
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: June 29, 2007
- Posts: 82
- Member Since: August 11, 2005
- Posts: 486
- Member Since: January 19, 2007
- Posts: 5271
- Member Since: July 20, 2007
- Posts: 310
- Member Since: December 18, 2005
- Posts: 190
If you want to be really cheap you chould just use two candles. The name "Sensor Bar" is misleading, it doesnt sense enything its just emits infa-red, so its actually a "Emiter Bar." Candles give off infa-red radiation so they work just fine.ZkM2009
lol i said don't get me started with those candles
- Member Since: June 25, 2007
- Posts: 264
Please Log In to post.