which mario game is better?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N790

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 N790
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Which of these Mario games is the best?

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Mario Strikers Charged

3. Super Paper Mario

Or,

4. Wii Play

5. Wii Sports

I say Charged and Galaxy are tied!:)

dewmandew7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 dewmandew7
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts
Super Mario 64 pwns all of them... Anyway, I've only played Galaxy and it's pretty disappointing.
freakonature24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 freakonature24
Member since 2007 • 495 Posts
SPM was great but I like SMG better.
darktomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 darktomorrow
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
WHAT!?! mario galaxy dissapointing?? no it isnt i say its the best mario game on the wii so far! you shall enjoy this one pretty much! hehe what u can do is buy a used version at gamespot or somthing and play it like 3 days and if you dont like it yourself go back and say it was defective and get a diff game! lol ONLY WORKS WITH USED GAMES! i know cause i used to work there!
dewmandew7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 dewmandew7
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts

WHAT!?! mario galaxy dissapointing?? no it isnt i say its the best mario game on the wii so far! you shall enjoy this one pretty much! hehe what u can do is buy a used version at gamespot or somthing and play it like 3 days and if you dont like it yourself go back and say it was defective and get a diff game! lol ONLY WORKS WITH USED GAMES! i know cause i used to work there!darktomorrow

1) SMG is far too easy. Also, it has a pointless story that does not draw you in. The game would be better off having almost no story like SM64 then have all of this crap about Rosalina and the Star Festival.

2) You're telling this guy to lie? Also, if you want to try a game, RENT IT. You don't spend a lot and don'trisk not being able to return the game.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. SMG is also boring and has some of the dumbest powerups in a Mario game yet. Bee Mario? Boo Mario? WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT!?!?!?

-HovA-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -HovA-
Member since 2002 • 3773 Posts
SMG is one of the best games I played........ So by far SMG.
RRR23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 RRR23
Member since 2007 • 2495 Posts

SMG is awesome

the dificulty is just rite ther is some hard parts in the game u know, ther game is all differnt it that u dont know what will happen next (if u havent played it already) so u will want to keep on playing

SMG is crazy which makes it fun

Rocky32189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Rocky32189
Member since 2007 • 8995 Posts

Which of these Mario games is the best?

1. Super Mario Galaxy

2. Mario Strikers Charged

3. Super Paper Mario

Or,

4. Wii Play

5. Wii Sports

I say Charged and Galaxy are tied!:)

N790

Galaxy

Avatar image for Hungry_Homer111
Hungry_Homer111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Hungry_Homer111
Member since 2005 • 22479 Posts
That's easy. Galaxy. :)
Yodas_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Yodas_Boy
Member since 2007 • 857 Posts

Super Mario 64 pwns all of them... Anyway, I've only played Galaxy and it's pretty disappointing.dewmandew7

You've got to be kidding.

rafasosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rafasosa
Member since 2007 • 22835 Posts

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot. SMG is also boring and has some of the dumbest powerups in a Mario game yet. Bee Mario? Boo Mario? WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT!?!?!?

dewmandew7

Hey Boo Mario has style, it doesn't look cool but it is awesome, you can get through mesh and glass, and you can fly as long as you can.

With Bee Mario I personally don't like it because it look way too stupid but it is usefull.

Janerikn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Janerikn
Member since 2007 • 29 Posts
Aaah, i can feel the fresh air of fanboyism.
rafasosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rafasosa
Member since 2007 • 22835 Posts
I'm not a die hard fan of Mario or the game. But come on it is a great game
DrSalvador4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 DrSalvador4
Member since 2007 • 76 Posts
Super Mario Galaxy
andrewham7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 andrewham7
Member since 2004 • 440 Posts

galaxy isn't the hardest game in the world, but it is very addicting!!!

i vote galaxy

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
Galaxy, no contest.
j-tron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 j-tron
Member since 2007 • 190 Posts
galaxy
mattpunkgd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 mattpunkgd
Member since 2007 • 2198 Posts

[QUOTE="darktomorrow"]WHAT!?! mario galaxy dissapointing?? no it isnt i say its the best mario game on the wii so far! you shall enjoy this one pretty much! hehe what u can do is buy a used version at gamespot or somthing and play it like 3 days and if you dont like it yourself go back and say it was defective and get a diff game! lol ONLY WORKS WITH USED GAMES! i know cause i used to work there!dewmandew7

1) SMG is far too easy. Also, it has a pointless story that does not draw you in. The game would be better off having almost no story like SM64 then have all of this crap about Rosalina and the Star Festival.

2) You're telling this guy to lie? Also, if you want to try a game, RENT IT. You don't spend a lot and don'trisk not being able to return the game.

You forgot rainbow mario...

Avatar image for EndlessPunisher
EndlessPunisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 EndlessPunisher
Member since 2005 • 1390 Posts
[QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

[QUOTE="darktomorrow"]WHAT!?! mario galaxy dissapointing?? no it isnt i say its the best mario game on the wii so far! you shall enjoy this one pretty much! hehe what u can do is buy a used version at gamespot or somthing and play it like 3 days and if you dont like it yourself go back and say it was defective and get a diff game! lol ONLY WORKS WITH USED GAMES! i know cause i used to work there!mattpunkgd

You forgot rainbow mario...

Which leaves me the question.. Has he actually played it O.o? Btw I've recently played SM64, and its pretty easy......I actually find SMG to be more difficult. I mean SM64 was hard, since I was younger when I played it, but now its kind of a piece of cake. I mean, at least the power ups are original.
Avatar image for TwilightSoilder
TwilightSoilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TwilightSoilder
Member since 2007 • 1831 Posts
Galaxy hands down.
TechDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TechDragon
Member since 2004 • 26 Posts
I would say Galaxy is ok.
MegaSonicZX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MegaSonicZX
Member since 2007 • 811 Posts
I would say Galaxy is awesome.TechDragon
Fix'd.
jellyman32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jellyman32
Member since 2005 • 162 Posts

[QUOTE="darktomorrow"]WHAT!?! mario galaxy dissapointing?? no it isnt i say its the best mario game on the wii so far! you shall enjoy this one pretty much! hehe what u can do is buy a used version at gamespot or somthing and play it like 3 days and if you dont like it yourself go back and say it was defective and get a diff game! lol ONLY WORKS WITH USED GAMES! i know cause i used to work there!dewmandew7

I think you are retarded.

Galaxy is the third best game of the year so ya... what i'am trying to say is.... ITS JUST U

darthmario123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#24 darthmario123
Member since 2007 • 313 Posts
SMG and SPM are both great games.
_Devastator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 _Devastator
Member since 2007 • 303 Posts
Galaxy
Xterminator77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 Xterminator77
Member since 2006 • 129 Posts

1) SMG is far too easy.

dewmandew7

Someone clearly hasn't beaten the mole boss on dare devil mode with luigi.

SMG may be easy if you blow through it, getting the minimal stars possible and playing the game walking and crawling all the way through, but if you fly through it, super leaping every corner, getting every secret star possible and then doing it all again with luigi, well saying its easy is just a lie.

The_Real_Riku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The_Real_Riku
Member since 2007 • 210 Posts

Best Mario game ever=Super Mario 64

Best Mario game on Wii=Galaxy (duh)

bowserjr123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#28 bowserjr123
Member since 2006 • 2478 Posts
[QUOTE="dewmandew7"]

[QUOTE="darktomorrow"]WHAT!?! mario galaxy dissapointing?? no it isnt i say its the best mario game on the wii so far! you shall enjoy this one pretty much! hehe what u can do is buy a used version at gamespot or somthing and play it like 3 days and if you dont like it yourself go back and say it was defective and get a diff game! lol ONLY WORKS WITH USED GAMES! i know cause i used to work there!jellyman32

I think you are retarded.

Galaxy is the third best game of the year so ya... what i'am trying to say is.... ITS JUST U

No, not really dude. The game was really easy and a couple of the powerups did suck...spring mario? It was so hard to control Mario with it. And fire/ice mario were great, but too short. The game was also more linear than Mario 64 and there isn't much freedom.

And with the purple coins, there was no challenge in finding any of them like the red coins because they were all just out in front of you. I also thought the story was unentertaining as well, better off with Paper Mario having the story.

The game was great, but not Mario 64-type quality(in my opinion).

Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts

Best Mario game ever=Super Mario 64

Best Mario game on Wii=Galaxy (duh)

The_Real_Riku

QFT.

Master_Saibot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Master_Saibot
Member since 2007 • 822 Posts

I have Mario Galaxy but I hardly ever play it. It's a great game but I can't sit down and play it for hours for some reason. From what I've played so far, the game is pretty fun but like people said the story isn't so great.