where to buy an ax in animal crossing new leaf

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BIGD3D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BIGD3D
Member since 2011 • 33 Posts

Does anyone know where to find an ax in animal crossing new leaf?

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#2 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

After you have done 30 gardening-related activities around your village (planting trees and flowers, or watering those flowers) a gardening store will open right next to the Timmy and Tommy place. That store will sell the axe, but sometimes they may not have it as the gardening item it sells alternates between the axe and the watering can.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

After you have done 30 gardening-related activities around your village (planting trees and flowers, or watering those flowers) a gardening store will open right next to the Timmy and Tommy place. That store will sell the axe, but sometimes they may not have it as the gardening item it sells alternates between the axe and the watering can.

Pierst179

This also if you go to the island they have a Silver Ax but I think it is only after you purchased the ax.

pierst179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 258

#4 pierst179
Member since 2006 • 10805 Posts

[QUOTE="Pierst179"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

This also if you go to the island they have a Silver Ax but I think it is only after you purchased the ax.

They have a silver axe on the island?!

Isn't it only on the Club Tortimer island?

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

[QUOTE="Nintendo_Ownes7"]

[QUOTE="Pierst179"]

Pierst179

They have a silver axe on the island?!

Isn't it only on the Club Tortimer island?

I bought it from the Island store I had to pay some medals to purchase it.