Where is the FFXII:RW Review?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kingJord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kingJord
Member since 2003 • 75 Posts

It is arguably one of the best games released to date for DS (note I didn't say THE best, but love it or hate it, it's a very polished game with some real originality).

There is STILL no review?!

What kind of priorities do the editors have when they have time to play Godzilla Unleased and give it a 2.0, but not enough time to review this modern classic?

kingkui12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 kingkui12
Member since 2007 • 211 Posts
Use IGN. I only use GS for the forums. They suck donkey ass with reviews.
feryl06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 feryl06
Member since 2006 • 4955 Posts

GS likes to review games that people already know will suck--like Golden Compass, bad VC games and others. Guess they are easier to ridicule and point out the negatives instead of actually working on a good game and saying good things about it like FF revenant wings.

It is arguably one of the best games released to date for DS (note I didn't say THE best, but love it or hate it, it's a very polished game with some real originality).

There is STILL no review?!

What kind of priorities do the editors have when they have time to play Godzilla Unleased and give it a 2.0, but not enough time to review this modern classic?

kingJord
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
It's not on gamespot, go to IGN for the review.
kingJord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 kingJord
Member since 2003 • 75 Posts

I used to use Gamespot as my "ruler" for measuring whether or not to buy a game. They have missed a few key releases lately (Orcs and Elves being the other one) and I can't help be dissapointed.

Again - WHY REVIEW SO MUCH CRAP? and not the very few good games that come along on DS?