when opening the ds lite..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rowzzr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 0

#1 rowzzr
Member since 2005 • 2375 Posts

how many clicks is allowed? i only open my ds lite till i get a click, then i accidentally pressed harder and it made a second click. not sure if i can make a third clicking sound, or would that break it?

zeppelin_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 zeppelin_64
Member since 2006 • 3924 Posts
no idea but my ds's hinge fell off when i cracked it all the way back
SnapplesHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SnapplesHere
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
does it matteR?
dorkod_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 dorkod_x
Member since 2006 • 215 Posts
I only open till I get a click.
anmvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 anmvamp
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts

the first click is what most people use... its the one where its tilted forwards slightly. The second click is the final click and causes to screen to actually lean backwards slightly. Not sure why people would use that... its very uncomfortable (at least for me). But i suppose if you were in an awkward position... ;)

Dont try to make it click a third time... it will break. If it doesn't you have a DS that is possesed by the devil and should throw it away or get it an exorcism.

gromit007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gromit007
Member since 2006 • 3024 Posts
3rd click=broken
Digital_Cowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Digital_Cowboy
Member since 2007 • 203 Posts
so wait i can put the screen flat? Its the third click and I play with my unit like that all the time...
rowzzr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#8 rowzzr
Member since 2005 • 2375 Posts

the first click is what most people use... its the one where its tilted forwards slightly. The second click is the final click and causes to screen to actually lean backwards slightly. Not sure why people would use that... its very uncomfortable (at least for me). But i suppose if you were in an awkward position... ;)

Dont try to make it click a third time... it will break. If it doesn't you have a DS that is possesed by the devil and should throw it away or get it an exorcism.

anmvamp

thank you.

@gromit007

thanko you, too. that's all i needed to know.

@SnapplesHere

would i ask if it didn't matter to me?

@digital cowboy

hmm, well they say 3rd click equals broken..so... :|

Younggun135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Younggun135
Member since 2006 • 1853 Posts

anmvamp
yeah i see people playing on 2nd click and i am like how do you play like that???
Alexdude26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Alexdude26
Member since 2007 • 739 Posts
I don't even put it to the first click. When I put it on the first click my hinnge cracks a little more.
Jedi_of_Hyrule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 Jedi_of_Hyrule
Member since 2007 • 881 Posts
open it till one click
SlysApprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SlysApprentice
Member since 2005 • 2193 Posts
My little brother jsut broke my DS hindge not even 5 minutes ago. Its had a very small crack for months, but now the left hindge AND the green and red light thing have completley been disconnected., and i didn't see how he did it. It's really frustrating. :evil:
Ignite2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 Ignite2k3
Member since 2004 • 452 Posts

anmvamp

lol *imagines the ds screen open all the way 360 degrees and back again. LOL*

anmvamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 anmvamp
Member since 2007 • 99 Posts
[QUOTE="anmvamp"]

Ignite2k3

Hahahaha. Oh god! Begone demon!!

belmont2971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 belmont2971
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
... Only the 1st click. if u have a hard case, u will notice that it will only go where the 1st click is heard. If u go to the second click, your about to break it. And of course, the 3rd click... say good bye to your DS. BTW, the clicks only serves as a warning on how far can it go.
Articuno76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#16 Articuno76
Member since 2004 • 19799 Posts
So is this like a game now? I can only conclude that you guys must be very bored...
SadiqueDoux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SadiqueDoux
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts
[QUOTE="anmvamp"]

Ignite2k3

LOL! As long as the possessed DS doesn't throw up on me WHILE going 360 degrees, I'm okay. Well, maybe. haha