What's up Nintendo?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

haven13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 haven13
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Nintendo isn't releasing any really good game for the Wii for a while. So, why don't hey tide us over with good VC games. I just don't get it, Nothing is being updated. No new channels, no new (good) games, when VC games come out Nintendo is releasing only sub-par games. Whats going on? And I'm not whining, its just I don't have anything to play for my Wii, i haven't turned it on in a week! What do you think?
kidrock17xp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 kidrock17xp
Member since 2004 • 2966 Posts
umm spm on april 9th?
JLM4152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JLM4152
Member since 2004 • 218 Posts
The way people need to look at this is just because you don't like the games doesn't mean everyone else agrees. As for them not releasing new Channels is more than likely because they don't want to give it all in one serving.
haven13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 haven13
Thats exactly my point... Xbox 360 and PS3 have almost 5 really sweet games come out a month. What do we get? Super Paper Mario, Yahoo! Not hating on Super Paper Mario or anything, but what else is coming out in April that hasn't already come out on another system, anyone?
Brokendemise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 Brokendemise
Member since 2005 • 497 Posts
I kinda have to agree. I feel like I'm being ripped off with all these middle to below average games that are just getting pumped out for the hell of it. I went to Futureshop today, and I realized there was absolutely nothing that I was interested in, while I was glancing over at the PS2 games, feeling overwhelmed by the choices. The thing is, is that it's not like their not coming out with good games, their just taking a long time. Sadly.
haven13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 haven13
The way people need to look at this is just because you don't like the games doesn't mean everyone else agrees. As for them not releasing new Channels is more than likely because they don't want to give it all in one serving. JLM4152
But I'm saying they don't have something for everyone, they don't have enough to tide everyone over... I'm not saying to release everything all at once, (because you're right, that would be stupid) I'm just saying to release something...
JLM4152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JLM4152
Member since 2004 • 218 Posts
Nintendo isn't for releasing half done games. They make games that everyone will remember when they play and that's one reason you will not see Nintendo throwing out games left and right.
haven13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 haven13
Nintendo isn't for releasing half done games. They make games that everyone will remember when they play and that's one reason you will not see Nintendo throwing out games left and right. JLM4152
I'm not just saying Nintendo, I'm saying third party too.
Avatar image for Viewtiful_Joker
Viewtiful_Joker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Viewtiful_Joker
Member since 2004 • 670 Posts
Super Paper Mario Should be enough for a while.
Link_188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Link_188
Member since 2006 • 5770 Posts
haven13: what's up nintendo?

Nintendo: We are just preparing to release some games and continue to work on other fantastic games!!!!
haven13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 haven13
[QUOTE="JLM4152"]Nintendo isn't for releasing half done games. They make games that everyone will remember when they play and that's one reason you will not see Nintendo throwing out games left and right. haven13

This also brings me back to my original point. Why aren't they releasing any good VC games, (and I know they aren't going to release everything all at once) I'm just saying to release one thing good. And I know some people may like the games. But thats SOME, a lot of people like, Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG, Mario Bros. 3, Kirby Superstar, and many others. And what do we get while we are waiting for something good, Romance of the seven kingdoms!
Sellingen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sellingen
I am by no means an expert on everything going on with the Wii(been waaay behind on my gaming).  But I have to agree with JLM up there.  They wont just push out games left and right(third party or not), i think they are trying to get back to their roots by having a good replayability.  They dont want people to get bored with their games after one time through.  I think they are also trying to bring something unique back with this console.  Hopefully they wont fall into the fad of Xbox and Playstation with a bunch of Socom and GTA clones.  If it takes them a while then so be it.  And as for the displeasure with the releases for the VC, maybe itd be worth it to just dust off the oldschool consoles to hold ya over?  and if ya dont have them ebay and garagle sales always have a never ending supply. 
Firelore29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Firelore29
Member since 2007 • 4158 Posts

[QUOTE="haven13"][QUOTE="JLM4152"]Nintendo isn't for releasing half done games. They make games that everyone will remember when they play and that's one reason you will not see Nintendo throwing out games left and right. haven13

This also brings me back to my original point. Why aren't they releasing any good VC games, (and I know they aren't going to release everything all at once) I'm just saying to release one thing good. And I know some people may like the games. But thats SOME, a lot of people like, Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG, Mario Bros. 3, Kirby Superstar, and many others. And what do we get while we are waiting for something good, Romance of the seven kingdoms!

Everyone is hyped and excited about Super Paper Mario right now.  This is not the time that Nintendo should release great VC games.  In a few weeks they should release them.  If you note they put out Orica of Time during the really slow release time.

Virus214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Virus214
Member since 2007 • 2052 Posts
Nintendo isn't releasing any really good game for the Wii for a while. So, why don't hey tide us over with good VC games. I just don't get it, Nothing is being updated. No new channels, no new (good) games, when VC games come out Nintendo is releasing only sub-par games. Whats going on? And I'm not whining, its just I don't have anything to play for my Wii, i haven't turned it on in a week! What do you think?haven13
I think good things happen to those who wait. Jus.. well... wait.. More is comeing.. Its taking nintendo so long, cause they ain't making no crappy ol' ports.. ~cough~ ubisoft ~cough~... yea..
reidwii1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 reidwii1
Member since 2007 • 96 Posts
every body needs to chill! the developeres are getting use to the motion concept, dont know how much the graphics can handle, and there are 3 great games on the way! i dont need to tell u either
mylsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 mylsd
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts
I'm still playing Trauma Center & Sonic, I downloaded Mario Kart 64 & Toe Jam & Earl, which are constantly fun multi-player games, Zelda 2 and punch-out Star Fox 64 are coming in the next few weeks, and with Super Paper Mario coming out in two weeks, I'm more than satisfied, maybe it's just me
FFXIsAstyanax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 FFXIsAstyanax
Member since 2003 • 974 Posts

Thats exactly my point... Xbox 360 and PS3 have almost 5 really sweet games come out a monthhaven13

PS3 has 5 good games out? That's news to me, and I wanted to own a launch PS3 (until I saw the price tag).

Try playing

LoZ:TP
NFS: Carbon
Madden '07
Wii Sports
DBZ: BT2
and Far Cry: Vengeance

until Super Paper Mario comes out. Also, pick up on VC

LoZ (NES)
SMB (NES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
and Columns (Genesis)

All good/decent games that will last you until SPM.

Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts

Thats exactly my point... Xbox 360 and PS3 have almost 5 really sweet games come out a month. What do we get? Super Paper Mario, Yahoo! Not hating on Super Paper Mario or anything, but what else is coming out in April that hasn't already come out on another system, anyone? haven13

What else on the 360 or PS3 is good and not coming out on another system? Hmm? 

chris3116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 chris3116
Member since 2003 • 12174 Posts

Thats exactly my point... Xbox 360 and PS3 have almost 5 really sweet games come out a month. What do we get? Super Paper Mario, Yahoo! Not hating on Super Paper Mario or anything, but what else is coming out in April that hasn't already come out on another system, anyone? haven13

5 games? The next game that is interesting on the 360 is Mass Effect and it's a May title. Then the drones will say Halo 3 in Q3/Q4 this year. Where are the games? And on the PS3, there's still nothing yet. 

I'll say it again there's 3 big times in a year that video games are coming: March/April, September and November. It was the same thing on the NES days. Live with it if you're impatient I suggest to quit playing right now and do something else and then come back later.

feartallica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 feartallica
Member since 2004 • 56 Posts
how about some elder scrolls or something good, i bought red steel and i think i played it for 2 hours, i need a LONG game for my wii, and yes i do have zelda
99skylinegtr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 99skylinegtr
Member since 2004 • 2123 Posts
i agree 100% haven.
Dark_Knight6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Dark_Knight6
Member since 2006 • 16619 Posts

What did ps3 get this month?

sigphilwilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 sigphilwilson
Member since 2006 • 208 Posts

[QUOTE="haven13"]Thats exactly my point... Xbox 360 and PS3 have almost 5 really sweet games come out a monthFFXIsAstyanax

PS3 has 5 good games out? That's news to me, and I wanted to own a launch PS3 (until I saw the price tag).

Try playing

LoZ:TP
NFS: Carbon
Madden '07
Wii Sports
DBZ: BT2
and Far Cry: Vengeance

until Super Paper Mario comes out. Also, pick up on VC

LoZ (NES)
SMB (NES)
Super Mario World (SNES)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
and Columns (Genesis)

All good/decent games that will last you until SPM.

NFS Carbon is so underrated. I will never be able to play another racing game again without the motion control! I have been playing NFSC since i got my Wii at Christmas and it is not getting old!
l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 l_The_DetoX_l
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts
Only title interesting to me is Zelda. Wii has potential but i'm not seeing anything so far.