What Wii Games/Acessories did you get for Christmas?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ShockT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ShockT
Member since 2008 • 146 Posts
What I got for my Wii on Christmas, was actually more than I expected. I got Wiii Speak as a Wii acessory as well as the Balence Board, so that's Wii Fit, and then Guitar Hero World Tour, the full band edition with the guitar, drums, and microphone. I also got Mario Kart Wii, with the Wii Wheel, and Castlevania Judgement and Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party, and also a Wii Points Card. My friend Brenton is gonna use some of his Christmas money to buy Wii Speak because so he can use the Wii Speak Channel and so he can play Anlimal Crossing with Wii Speak with me, cause he has AC, but I'm gonna buy AC tomorrow with some Christmas money. So that will be cool. Anyway, Guitar Hero is awesome! My brother, his freinds and I were playing online and it was just so funny cause everyone was singing lyrics that were somewhat innopropriate and that if I said them on here, I would be banned. (No pun intended.) Castlevania Judgement is actually a pretty good fighting game, and it's Wi-Fi, but I haven't played it that much yet. Mario Kart is cool too, I like to play online on that too. I see alot of people from other countries on there. Wii Fit, does actually work you out, it's not a gimmick. I lost 2.4 pounds in one day on that thing! Man, that games is pretty hard if your doing the running excersise. (Which I do alot.) Man, it knows your weight, and im fat, so when it saw my weight, my Mii got so fat, it was funny. Rayman is pretty fun, but mostly only fun with people around to play with, and I just noticed today that it was Wi-Fi compatible, so I'm probably gonna play that more. There is more than 1 mini-game where you sit on your butt so that is cool if you have the Balence Board with that game. My friend's birthday is tomarrow, so I bought him 2 VC games with my Wii Points card, Zelda OoT and LttP. And it's kinda cool that my birthday is on the day after his. I don't know what he's gonna get me. I have about 96 dollars in cash so either I'm gonna buy AC or another Wii game or AC and DBZ Season One. I don't know, I just like DBZ. So, what Wii related stuff did you get for the holidays?
OMGairship

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 OMGairship
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Almost none :( but at least I got ookami and space invaders extreme for ds :D that made my day :)

deadeye_005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deadeye_005
Member since 2008 • 48 Posts
i got nintendo lan adapter which i so desperatly wanted so i cna play brawl online, and as a added bonus i got mario kart and i was like score now i got 2 great online games, also now i can get vc games, whihc is great casue my snes broke :(
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
I only got Animal Crossing City Folk and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Lil_Wii_MVP_13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lil_Wii_MVP_13
Member since 2008 • 158 Posts

I actually got GH: World Tour! Because they didn't have it at the time :x, I will be getting Wii Fit and Mario Kart:Wii. I also got an extra Wii wheel and a Wii remote charger :).

ramboturd72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ramboturd72
Member since 2008 • 3514 Posts
TC, that's quite a wall of text you got going there. Anyway, I didn't get anything wii related for Christmas, but I plan on buying Animal Crossing CF soon. :D
manocanada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 manocanada
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts
rock band 2 (just disc) and house of dead 2 and 3 returns. rb2 is so much better than rb on wii. its like the xbox 360 and ps3 versions with customization, and wifi. house of dead 2 and 3 is such a classic cheese game i love it!!
koopa_shell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 koopa_shell
Member since 2008 • 15001 Posts

I actually got GH: World Tour!

Lil_Wii_MVP_13
I got the same thing.