what should be the next mario kart DLC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nicholas_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By Nicholas_games
Member since 2015 • 18 Posts

i say the next mario kart 8 DLC should be a mario maker level it may be hard making a 2d game to 3d but nintendo made good gamesand aleardy did this i think they can do it also they can aother stuff nlike dr.mario ness pokemon too!!!!

also tell me what else they should add

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

A Metroid inspired level is all. Whatever else they should add is on them.

Longclaw360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Longclaw360
Member since 2015 • 115 Posts

Battle arenas!

Battle arenas should have been in the first DLC. The crappy battle mode is by far Mario Kart 8's biggest flaw, but they have an opportunity to fix that by just giving us some good battles arenas in DLC. It doesn't even have to be new battle arenas; I'm sure many people would be happy with just some remakes of classic retro arenas like Block Fort and Double Deck.

Mario Kart 8 already has great racing tracks, but what it does not have is great battle arenas, so adding some great battle arenas to the game should be priority number one before they work on adding any more racing tracks.

Nicholas_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Nicholas_games
Member since 2015 • 18 Posts

@longclaw360: ya that a good idea i like battle mode but it fells like racing so i want them to add it with the mario maker stage

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Maybe this should be more the idea for the next "Kart" game, but I want them to keep moving away from Mario Kart and more into "Smash Kart". I loved the F-Zero, Zelda and Animal Crossing stages and characters, so I want to see more of that. I want them to give me Kirby like they teased in Roselina's SSB trailer.

I also think they should look to Sonic and Sega All-Star Racing for ideas. I loved that game so much more than Mario Kart just because of the shear amount to do in it. It's single player content alone meant it outmatched Mario Kart by a landslide for me.