What else to do with Motion Plus?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

Well, we got our sword game (finally), but what else is there to do with motion plus? After wiisports resort and redsteel 2, is motion plus all used up?

Remember this old concept ad? I think almost every one of those "games" really needs motion plus to feel like what was originally advertised.

We need much more motion plus. Racket ball, cooking, composing, music, BASEBALL!!!, fishing, surgery, a button-less mario game, fly swatter (looking at you mariopaint wii), and of course many many more swordplay games like red steel 3, jedi lightsber games, another DQswords, and maybe even another bushido blade game.

There's so much untapped potential that we were promised 5 years ago. I mean come on! I think publishers/devs need to get off their arses, even nintendo. That old concept vid still gets me all excited inside.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

Online sword fighting is what there should be. I don't know if that's possible though, because of lag. Like you said, a Star Wars Lightsabre game. That could even be the title. Think about an MMO type interface with realtime combat among other players. Takes place in the star wars universe, full featured character creation, and a big part of the game would be constructing your own lightsabre--it could be built up and your victory-to-loss ratio could make your lightsabre worth more starwars money. Fight wagers, etc...you could bet your sabres in a duel.

--I'm sure the new ZElda will tell us why wiiMotion plus is awesome.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
Are there any tennis games that use motion+? i really want a realistic tennis game :(
ImproveMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ImproveMind
Member since 2010 • 172 Posts

Online sword fighting is what there should be. I don't know if that's possible though, because of lag. Like you said, a Star Wars Lightsabre game. That could even be the title. Think about an MMO type interface with realtime combat among other players. Takes place in the star wars universe, full featured character creation, and a big part of the game would be constructing your own lightsabre--it could be built up and your victory-to-loss ratio could make your lightsabre worth more starwars money. Fight wagers, etc...you could bet your sabres in a duel.

--I'm sure the new ZElda will tell us why wiiMotion plus is awesome.

Heirren
Thanks to Nintendo's lack of any anti-hacking systems on the Wii, the game would be ruined by modded lightsabres and infinite money in a matter of hours.
Boomarley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Boomarley
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

Are there any tennis games that use motion+? i really want a realistic tennis game :(Solid_Tango

Virtua Tennis 2009 and Grand Slam Tennis.

wes008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 wes008
Member since 2009 • 802 Posts

If your desperate, try Tiger Woods. If not, throw it in your closet and wait for Zelda Wii. You can save $10 there.

You know what I love about that Wii comercial? Everybody these days plays the Wii standing up, doing the full body motions. Yet it was advertised that you could do the motions but sit down too (what I do).

kontejner44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kontejner44
Member since 2006 • 2025 Posts

Mario Golf / Tennis is what camelot should be doing, after golden sun DS ofc

We will most likely see their WM+ lineup this E3

Javier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Javier
Member since 2002 • 755 Posts

Didnt you hear? Motion Plus i a thing of the past!

The rage now is the heartbeat sensor.

But serioulsy, I expected more support for the motion+....and still do.

goblaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 goblaa
Member since 2006 • 19304 Posts

A flight stick is another one.