What a Bargain....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

Today i managed to buy Red Steel 2 with Motion + for a petty £17 Preowned. Dont you just love it when you get a Bargain. Anyone else ever had a decent deal on a game?

halfmask

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 halfmask
Member since 2010 • 240 Posts

Once I got Monkey Ball 2 for $3, bahah :P

No maajor deals on Wii games, though, but if you wait a few months instead of buying the game right away, you can usually score a good deal.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dibdibdobdobo

Once I got Monkey Ball 2 for $3, bahah :P

No maajor deals on Wii games, though, but if you wait a few months instead of buying the game right away, you can usually score a good deal.

halfmask

Quite right. I brought No More Heroes the 2nd week it was out off Ebay for £15. Played it for several hours, Didnt like and swapped it for another game for £25. Always good to look about and wait rather than just go out all guns blazing on release date. Though i brought Monster Hunter Tri on release date for £37 with the Controller which was quite good.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

I got my virtual boy for $8 from blockbuster. I'm glad I have it in my collection.

leechant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 leechant
Member since 2005 • 214 Posts

I picked up a copy of metroid prime trilogy for £8 (new and sealed) in a Salisbury's clearance event

:)

fred1712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 fred1712
Member since 2005 • 1220 Posts

I picked up a copy of metroid prime trilogy for £8 (new and sealed) in a Salisbury's clearance event

leechant
WOW!!!
Hrothgarfunkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Hrothgarfunkel
Member since 2009 • 248 Posts

[QUOTE="leechant"]

fred1712

WOW!!!

yeah! I don't know what that symbol means...but 8 of them is probably a pretty good price!!! :) :)

leechant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 leechant
Member since 2005 • 214 Posts

leechant

I was a happy chappy for a few days.

Funny enough I only started metroid prime 1 on the wii yesterday and what an improvement from the game cube :)

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
[QUOTE="leechant"]

[QUOTE="leechant"]

I was a happy chappy for a few days.

Funny enough I only started metroid prime 1 on the wii yesterday and what an improvement from the game cube :)

DUDE im playing through prime 1 also. never played it before and i absolutely LOVE the game. i cant wait to get started on the next two in the trilogy!
metalisticpain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#10 metalisticpain
Member since 2005 • 3536 Posts

[QUOTE="fred1712"][QUOTE="leechant"]

Hrothgarfunkel

WOW!!!

yeah! I don't know what that symbol means...but 8 of them is probably a pretty good price!!! :) :)

Its the Pound sign, instead of the Dollar sign $
Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Dibdibdobdobo
[QUOTE="leechant"]

Been trying to buy that brand new / Preowned for months. I cannot find it anywhere. Its more rare than a Dodo.
DraugenCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

#12 DraugenCP
Member since 2006 • 8486 Posts

[QUOTE="leechant"]

Dibdibdobdobo

Been trying to buy that brand new / Preowned for months. I cannot find it anywhere. Its more rare than a Dodo.

It's all over the place here (in Holland), though still for the standard €50. Although I must say that if there is one Wii game worth paying the full price for, it's MPT.

wes008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 wes008
Member since 2009 • 802 Posts

I got my virtual boy for $8 from blockbuster. I'm glad I have it in my collection.

DaBrainz

*Gasp* This is the best deal ever! Umm deals I got... Nothing. *sigh* Wait. I got Leaf Green in 2007 for $20. Not great, but it's something.

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
[QUOTE="DraugenCP"]

[QUOTE="Dibdibdobdobo"][QUOTE="leechant"]

It's all over the place here (in Holland), though still for the standard €50. Although I must say that if there is one Wii game worth paying the full price for, it's MPT.

yeah i got my copy of MPT for 35 bucks here in the states, not really sure how that translates but i was told by the guys here on the baords that even that was a steal. thats probably the best set of games ive played thus far this gen...i loved metroid back in the old scool side scrolling days and i was skeptical about liking it in the FPS mode, but Prime 1 has already made me fall in love with the series all over.
Hrothgarfunkel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hrothgarfunkel
Member since 2009 • 248 Posts

[QUOTE="Hrothgarfunkel"]

[QUOTE="fred1712"] WOW!!! metalisticpain

Its the Pound sign, instead of the Dollar sign $

hmmm...I'm pretty sure my copy doesn't weigh 8 pounds. he must have some special collector edition package or something!

Kenny789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#16 Kenny789
Member since 2006 • 10434 Posts
I did get Call of Duty World at War, Animal Crossing City Folk and No More Heroes for $50. That's the best Wii bargain I got.