This topic is locked from further discussion.

AssassinDT90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 AssassinDT90
Member since 2007 • 308 Posts
Does anyone here use it im thinking of buying it so is it any good
Eberq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Eberq
Member since 2004 • 138 Posts

I have it, it is pretty easy to install and works fine, I actually have wireless internet so I dont think I needed it it but I was too stupid to figure out how it worked with just my wireless connection

Yodelyfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Yodelyfish
Member since 2004 • 86 Posts
yea...i had one it worked out really good. I sold it cause i needed quick cash and my dorm room had wireless so i didnt really need it...its hastle free no password no nothing way to connect. I might get another one but i will get a linksys one that laptops can access.
burfeindt21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 burfeindt21
Member since 2006 • 1720 Posts

I have one and it works great

the only thing I don't like but it makes sense, is that when the computer gets shut off so does the connection

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

If you're only interested in getting your DS online in your house then get a router, don't even think about the USB adapter.

If you're interested in the ability to bring it more then one place (your Mom and Dad's house because they're divorced) then get the adapter.

The router will give you the best and clearest signal, just wont move out of the house with you

skreetpreacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#6 skreetpreacha
Member since 2005 • 877 Posts

If you're only interested in getting your DS online in your house then get a router, don't even think about the USB adapter.

If you're interested in the ability to bring it more then one place (your Mom and Dad's house because they're divorced) then get the adapter.

The router will give you the best and clearest signal, just wont move out of the house with you

Jaysonguy

ditto... and I had the "Wi-Fi Max" usb adaptor and it plumb didn't work for me, after endless hassle. then I got a Linksys router and it works perfect.