weakest video game character ever

• 100 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dycras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dycras
Member since 2009 • 1226 Posts

I've been thinking, and what would be the weakest/most pathetic video game character. No one really ever thought about it or brought it up, and i'm wondering who that would be. It could be an enemy or good guy, but im wondering what it would be.

bobcheeseball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 bobcheeseball
Member since 2007 • 9316 Posts

A goomba most likely.

JuarN18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JuarN18
Member since 2007 • 4981 Posts

Magikarp :P

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

Ashley. RE4. Useless.

jukitup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 jukitup
Member since 2009 • 163 Posts

A goomba most likely.

bobcheeseball
I disagree... those goombas will get you if you're not paying 100% attention! they can cause frustrating deaths in the NES Mario's!
MrDziekuje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#7 MrDziekuje
Member since 2004 • 7730 Posts

Ashley. RE4. Useless.

bob_newman

Nah, she throws lanterns at people. It's actually kind of badass. Plus, she acts as an extra set of eyes for Leon.

bob_newman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 bob_newman
Member since 2006 • 8133 Posts

[QUOTE="bob_newman"]

Ashley. RE4. Useless.

MrDziekuje

Nah, she throws lanterns at people. It's actually kind of badass. Plus, she acts as an extra set of eyes for Leon.

She causes more problems than anything else. And she gets caught so easily. It's like she's not even trying.

Oh and she gets in the way. I've shot her so many times just because she thought the best place to stand was inbetween zombies and a barrel of a gun.

ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
Waddle Dees
clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts
Out of Wii video game characters, I have to go with Bad Girl. She has some serious issues. Very pathetic creature.

[QUOTE="MrDziekuje"]

[QUOTE="bob_newman"]

Ashley. RE4. Useless.

bob_newman

She causes more problems than anything else. And she gets caught so easily. It's like she's not even trying.

Oh and she gets in the way. I've shot her so many times just because she thought the best place to stand was inbetween zombies and a barrel of a gun.

Then you're not playing right! She never was a problem for me. In fact, she was extra-helpful, because I used her to bait the blind monsters with the "Wait"/"Follow" commands, then knifed them in the back. I never accidentally shot her, and she only made me lose twice by dying - I lost the game many more times on my own. :P Did you play till the part where she's driving the big tractor...thingy? I mean, how is that not helpful? And she totally took the parasite out of you near the end. If she hadn't done that right, you would have died. She's very helpful, but her voice does get annoying.
maverick_41

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#11 maverick_41
Member since 2007 • 1195 Posts

Goldeen in the Smash Bros. series.

KingBowser91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KingBowser91
Member since 2007 • 2638 Posts

Goldeen in the Smash Bros. series.

maverick_41
She can use horn attack in the smash series IIRC. and weakest is probally waddle dee or a goomba.
despa1r_fact0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 despa1r_fact0r
Member since 2008 • 24611 Posts

JuarN18
and it has the weakest attack - Splash
Avatar image for garrett_duffman
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 garrett_duffman
Member since 2004 • 10684 Posts
Mario... he's a middle-aged, fat (probably high cholesterol), man who dies by walking into mushrooms... unimpressive mario, unimpressive
OZONEKING

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#15 OZONEKING
Member since 2008 • 52 Posts

Mario... he's a middle-aged, fat (probably high cholesterol), man who dies by walking into mushrooms... unimpressive mario, unimpressive garrett_duffman

Never thought of it that way. But he gets props for saving princess Peach a million times. he still has his swag in my opinion.

garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 garrett_duffman

[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"]Mario... he's a middle-aged, fat (probably high cholesterol), man who dies by walking into mushrooms... unimpressive mario, unimpressive OZONEKING

Never thought of it that way. But he gets props for saving princess Peach a million times. he still has his swag in my opinion.

mario doesnt save peach, you do. without you mario wouldnt know what to do and would die
Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gohansephiroth
Member since 2005 • 9871 Posts

glass joe or tingle, i could see them ending up in a bad sitcom together :lol:

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts

bob_newman

Well unless you were shooting at a zombie that was trying to tie your shoelaces together I don't see that happening since she ducked everytime you point your gun anywhere near her. Unlike Sheva who I unload on in RE5 because she just parks herself in the way. I have to agree with Magikarp it was the absolute worst in the game it was even worthless as an opponent because it would give you shoot for exp points.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Link wins (or fails) easily

The guy can't do a single thing without some kind of weapon or tool.

Look at Mario, he does everything himself. Sure he's got his costumes and fireballs but the main game can be beaten with jumping Mario mashing things

Link on the other hand can't do anything in his game without swords and ropes and boomerangs and bombs and everything else. Heck ONE sword isn't good enough for Link, he's too weak to just use one sword, he needs to go get the Master Sword before he can finish the game.

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Sepewrath
[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"][QUOTE="OZONEKING"]

Mario... he's a middle-aged, fat (probably high cholesterol), man who dies by walking into mushrooms... unimpressive mario, unimpressive garrett_duffman

mario doesnt save peach, you do. without you mario wouldnt know what to do and would die

Well Mario also wouldn't walk into those mushrooms and die if YOU didn't steer him into them. So if that's Mario's fault then so is saving the Peach. ^One why get your hands dirty when you can use weapons, 2nd Link pushes around big ass blocks with his bare hands on a regular.
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 garrett_duffman

Look at Mario, he does everything himself. Sure he's got his costumes and fireballs but the main game can be beaten with jumping Mario mashing things

Link on the other hand can't do anything in his game without swords and ropes and boomerangs and bombs and everything else. Heck ONE sword isn't good enough for Link, he's too weak to just use one sword, he needs to go get the Master Sword before he can finish the game.

Jaysonguy
when i saw that you had posted, i thought you were going to post something along the lines the incredible hulk or optimus prime.
osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17858 Posts
lemmings. dumb as posts and cant do anyting themselves to preserve their lives. there also heavily unionised....they will only put down a vertain number of bricks for example. after that...unless u pay them more....they will prefer to fall off and die then put down a few more bricks. also the marble from marble madness...a truly pathetic "hero".
Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Gohansephiroth

Jaysonguy

he can sumo wrestle

garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 garrett_duffman

[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"][QUOTE="OZONEKING"]

Sepewrath

Well Mario also wouldn't walk into those mushrooms and die if YOU didn't steer him into them. So if that's Mario's fault then so is saving the Peach. ^One why get your hands dirty when you can use weapons, 2nd Link pushes around big ass blocks with his bare hands on a regular.

well maybe if mario wasnt such a pansy he could take a casual bump. its not like they are flying at him, they are WALKING.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 osan0

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Gohansephiroth

he can sumo wrestle

but he needs the iron boots for that to be competative.
garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 garrett_duffman

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Gohansephiroth

he can sumo wrestle

also he can take a hit
BigBen11111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BigBen11111
Member since 2003 • 1529 Posts

When asking such question all that comes to mind is Magikarp, but as an Gyarados it becomes powerful then though.

TheLordMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 TheLordMagnus
Member since 2006 • 3783 Posts
Definitely Sonic the Hedgehog.
Gohansephiroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gohansephiroth

[QUOTE="Gohansephiroth"]

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

osan0

he can sumo wrestle

of coarse for that part he does but when that happens hes also fighting against an elder who is part of a race of giant rock people so its understandable that he would need some help with that.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 osan0

[QUOTE="osan0"][QUOTE="Gohansephiroth"]

he can sumo wrestle

Gohansephiroth

of coarse for that part he does but when that happens hes also fighting against an elder who is part of a race of giant rock people so its understandable that he would need some help with that.

excuses excuses. oh look he needs boots because hes up against a rock guy who a master at sumo. oh look..he needs the hook shot to latch onto a boss. link needs to learn to just jump in without thinking and get stuck in :P. for the boss in the ocean temple..he shouldnt be using the hookshot and sword to atack the eye...he should be intercepting it at the mouth...breaking its jaw just using his arms and then punching its eye until he colver in eye goop. action now..thinking later :P.
IronManRhino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 IronManRhino
Member since 2005 • 2135 Posts

One of these, it's about the most defenseless character in Super Mario World, just like a goomba, just stomp on him, he takes two hits to kill, but still, he's lame, moron can't even fly even having wings.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#32 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

a single pikmin.

Mogotoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mogotoo
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

To IronManRhino: Ah, but it takes two hits to kill. Goombas and such only need one. Even a banzai bill can be taken down in one hit.

monty_4256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 monty_4256
Member since 2004 • 8577 Posts
tingle... games would be better WITHOUT him
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
tingle... games would be better WITHOUT himmonty_4256
Tingle can brighten up your day.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sepewrath

well maybe if mario wasnt such a pansy he could take a casual bump. its not like they are flying at him, they are WALKING.

garrett_duffman

They do fly at him from time to time and when walking they run at him now.

so_hai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#37 so_hai
Member since 2007 • 4385 Posts

Slippy Toad.

garrett_duffman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 garrett_duffman

[QUOTE="garrett_duffman"] well maybe if mario wasnt such a pansy he could take a casual bump. its not like they are flying at him, they are WALKING.

Sepewrath

They do fly at him from time to time and when walking they run at him now.

still a mushroom.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Sepewrath
Well you can die from a mushroom as well, but Mario faces walking mushrooms half his size running directly at him, makes you wonder where they hit him when they catch up. I wouldn't blame him for going down in got hit in his coin purse everytime.
wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#40 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts
*hint hint* Here comes a big one. Take that. Fox! Get this guy off me! This is really starting to tick me off.
ZumaJones07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ZumaJones07
Member since 2005 • 16457 Posts
What are all these wrong answers coming from? If you are a thing that dies when touched regardless of where you are touched then you are weak. Goomba can touch Mario and not die. Link gets run over by giant pigs and can walk in magma if he has hearts left. Mario can take multiple hits before dying in different games and in games where he does die in one hit, he does only because he wasn't prepared. Ashley - if I recall correctly - can get shot by flaming arrows among other things. Magikarps can have tackle as an attack and have HP to at least survive a blow. Waddle Dees have none of these things. They die on contact whether or not they are playing offense or defense. They cannot even swim. :)
awssk8er716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#42 awssk8er716
Member since 2005 • 8485 Posts

Tingle from Zelda. :P

clicketyclick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 clicketyclick
Member since 2008 • 7136 Posts
From the sounds of things, many of you guys need to play games other than Nintendo ones.
What are all these wrong answers coming from? If you are a thing that dies when touched regardless of where you are touched then you are weak. ZumaJones07
I'd make some joke involving Michael Jackson at this point, but I suppose it's still a little too soon.
final_kaoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 final_kaoss
Member since 2003 • 457 Posts

the weakest character ever would be dragonwarriors Slime enemy.

J_Ford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 J_Ford
Member since 2003 • 2246 Posts

That's easy :P

Lester The Unlikely

ag1052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ag1052
Member since 2006 • 5725 Posts
Anyone ever play Lost In Blue??? The main character (whatever his name is). When you start off that game you will die of starvation if you dont get something to eat every 15 mins...
final_kaoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 final_kaoss
Member since 2003 • 457 Posts

LOL, pacman is even worse, he constantly eats and instantly dies when he sees (runs into) a ghost.

Darkmagcite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Darkmagcite
Member since 2008 • 460 Posts

JuarN18
:lol: Very true. :P
DeadEndPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DeadEndPanda
Member since 2008 • 2358 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

Gohansephiroth

he can sumo wrestle

and as jeysonguy said, hes a master in all wapons, which is not weak at all :O

SMR-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50 SMR-Venom
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
Glass Joe...lol.